Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 04

Story Info
A risky change of scenery...
5.7k words
4.77
63.8k
48

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped in the house to find my father sitting in the large armchair with a pipe in his mouth. My father wasn't really a smoker. He only did it when he was stressing, and most of the time it was because of me.

"It's nearly nine o'clock. Where have you been?" My father's baritone voice asked calmly. I knew this was only the calm before the storm. There would be a fight tonight, of that I was sure.

"I went out with a friend."

"Out with a friend? You're failing a class, Elisa! You should be home, studying."

"But daddy it's Friday. Besides how do you study for English? I've tried everything and I just don't—"

"Don't give me that load of garbage, Elisa!" My shouted as he stood from his chair. "You haven't tried! If you'd tried you wouldn't be failing!"

"Daddy I've got As in every other class! I got to extra help with Mrs. Cruikshank every day! Can't I get a break on Friday?"

"No! What Ivy League school is going to accept a student that can't even pass a simple English Class? They're going to think you are an idiot!" He fumed.

"You mean like you do?" I whispered.

"Well you haven't exactly proven it wrong," he mumbled.

"Reginald!" My mother's voice came from the kitchen telling my father that he'd gone too far, but it was too late. The damage had already been done.

I gasped and took off past him running up the winding wooden staircase and down the hall to my room. I slammed the door behind me locking it before I fell face first onto my queen sized bed. I heard my father's footsteps follow behind me and I knew he was standing outside my door. "Elisa, I didn't mean it that way," he whispered through the door. "Honey just open the door," he urged me, but I knew he was only acting this way because I had locked my door. As soon as I opened it he'd go right back to calling me an idiot. "Elisa Evelyn Winston you open this door right now!" There was the real daddy. "Elisa!" I ignored him knowing he would go away in a couple of minutes. A few seconds later I heard him stomping down the stairs telling my mother he was going to get my door taken off. How many times had he threatened that? Fact of the matter was I was a girl and my father would not be able to handle me with no door on my room. If he saw the underwear I wore he'd flip his lid, and he knew it.

I pulled my phone from my school bag and texted Marcus. 'Home safe. Thanks for tonight, it was great.'

A few seconds after I hit send, my phone buzzed with his reply. 'Glad you enjoyed it. I know I did.'

I smiled shooting back, 'Oh so u like being with me, huh?'

He simply sent back the winky face, ';).' I spent the rest of the night texting him nothing sexual in our conversation at all, just talking. He was so funny when he loosened up, and so easy to talk to. I told him about how my dad went off on me when I walked in the door. It took him a while to respond to that and I wondered if he had gotten bored with me. I'd just about given up on a response when my phone started ringing. 'End of Time' by Beyoncé started echoing from my cell telling me I was getting a phone call. Odd, I thought. When I looked at the caller ID I saw it was from a restricted number. I debated whether or not to answer it, but my curiosity won out and I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Are you okay?" Marcus' sexy voice caressed my ear drum like silk.

"Marcus?" I asked not really sure why I was questioning it. I knew good and got damn well who had called me.

He chuckled, "yes, baby."

He called me baby! "Sorry I just wasn't expecting you to call me, but you're just full of surprises today aren't you?" I smirked to myself.

"Since our date was cut short I wanted to hear your voice again. And I wanted to see if you were alright. You and your dad had a fight?" He sounded so concerned that it melted my heart.

"Yeah, but it's fine. We get into it every other day."

"That's terrible."

"Yeah well that's us. I strive to be perfect and nothing is ever good enough for him. If we're not fighting about my grades then it's about my clothes. God the day he found one of my thongs in the wash he almost imploded."

"Well if my daughter dressed quite as provocative as you do I might chain her up in the basement." He laughed at his own joke. I didn't laugh with him.

"Don't tell me you think I dress like a whore too."

"No, but it's hard for a man to accept his baby girl is out doing... well what we do."

"Fuck you, Marcus," I snapped trying to conceal the humor in my voice, and failing.

"Mmm, yes please..." He growled.

"Perv," I giggled trying not to get turned on by how low his voice was.

"Only for you, baby." I heard him rustling the phone for a second before he spoke again. "So tell me then," he paused for a bit, "what are you wearing?" I took this opportunity to then strip out of my private school uniform and crawl under my covers.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Oh you tease..." I could tell he was smirking even over the phone. "Have you ever had phone sex before, Ellie?"

"Yeah, but it didn't do anything for me."

"That's because you've never done it with me..." His voice was so seductive that just talking to him was making me wet.

"And how would it be different with you?"

"I can articulate very well. And I'm not all talk." His voice grew even huskier. "I can actually back up what I say." Fuck, this man...

"Oh really?"

"Is your door still locked?"

"Mhmm," I purred.

"Good. When was the last time you played with that little pussy?" I felt my panties grow wetter just hearing him talk about my pussy.

"Last night..."

"Mmm, what were you thinking about?"

"You."

"Me? Or my cock?"

"Your cock..."

"What are you wearing, Ellie? Be descriptive."

"Pink and white bikini cut panties and a matching bra." I pulled the bra up and began playing with my nipples, pinching them between my fingers while my phone pressed between my ear and shoulder. I moaned into the phone and I heard Marcus' breath quicken a bit,

"Are you touching yourself, baby?"

"Yes..."

"Are you playing with those perky tities?"

"Yes..."

"You know I love your tities, Ellie. I love to lick your nipples and suck them into my mouth, and massage them in my hands. You like when I play with your tities, Ellie?"

"Mmm yes, baby I love it." I moaned into the phone picturing him in my room licking and sucking my nipples.

"I want to take my hard cock and squeeze it between those caramel tities. Would you let me fuck your tities?"

"Hell the fuck yes." I could feel my juices running down my ass crack I was so fucking wet.

"Stroke your tight pussy, Ellie. I want to hear you moan my name as you fuck yourself thinking about me and my hard white cock."

"Oh God..." I moaned softly as I slipped my fingers into my panties realizing I had soaked right through them.

"How wet are you baby?" Marcus purred into my ear.

"My panties are soaking wet..."

"Take them off. I want to hear you cum all in your bed sheets imaging me fucking you."

"Mmm yes, sir." I slipped my panties down my legs and threw them into my dirty clothes hamper.

"Now slide your middle finger in that pussy. Make that kitty purr for me, Ellie." I did as I was told fingering my pussy with my middle finger. "Deeper," he commanded making him so much sexier. I realized that it turned me on so much more when he took control. He was so sexy when he demanded me to do something. Now I knew why he made me so wet during class. "Slip another finger in your pussy, Ellie." I slid my index finger in as well spreading my pussy a little further. "Does it feel good, baby?"

"So good..."

"Go faster, baby. Fuck that pussy like I fucked you on my desk." I moaned loudly thinking of last Friday when all of this had begun. His fingers had felt so good buried deep inside me hitting my g-spot with every stroke. "Add a third finger." I didn't hesitate to follow his commands even though I'd never used 3 fingers, but I was sure if I could take his massive cock, I could handle 3 fingers. I arched my back arching my hips off my bed as I drew closer to my climax.

"Oh Marcus, Marcus, oooooh make me cum baby." I whimpered into the phone trying to keep my voice low so my parents wouldn't hear me. Since it was well after 12am I knew they'd be in the bedroom rooms over sleeping. If I hadn't held back and let loose I would have woken them for sure.

"Yeah, baby, cum for me, squirt that pussy juice and let me taste it." That sent me into heaven as I came squirting all over my bed sheets and biting down hard on my lip to keep from screaming. I couldn't stop the high pitched whimpering from escaping my lips. I came so hard I felt like I was peeing. "Fuck, Ellie that sounds so sexy baby!" Marcus shouted into my ear before he groaned letting me know he was cumming too.

"Fuck, I've never cum that hard from my own fingers."

"Mmm, so does phone sex do something for you now?" Marcus asked chuckling softly.

"Fuck yeah."

On Monday I was beyond excited to see him. We had talked on Saturday and Sunday night and I had cum just as hard with him commanding my hands over the phone. When I walked into first period I saw that we had a substitute teacher. My heart sank immediately. She was an old woman with gray hair and glasses that made me regard her as Mrs. Clause. Fuck her, I thought to myself. She handed out the assignment and I hung my head in disappointment all throughout the rest of the day. It wasn't until I saw my friends Megan and Taylor on the way to lunch that I actually came out of my depressed, zombie-like trance.

"Hey Ellie," Megan greeted me linking her arm through my right arm and Taylor through my left.

"Hey hoes," I replied with a slight smirk.

"Oh we're the hoes..." Taylor trailed off obviously insinuating something but I didn't know what.

"What's that supposed to mean, Taye?"

"Oh nothing..." She did it again.

I stopped walking, pulled my arms free and stared at them. "Spill," I commanded.

"How could you not tell us?" Megan asked in a whisper and ducking her head.

I mimicked her head motion, "tell you what?"

"You know... about you and Mr. Hottie getting hot and heavy." Taylor squeaked.

I scrunched my freshly waxed eyebrows and stared at her. "What?"

"You and Mr. Hillman!" Taylor exclaimed. Oh. My. God. I grabbed their hands and dragged them to the nearest broom closet shutting the door as I threw them inside.

"Okay, what have you heard?" I asked trying not to panic. Panic would only confirm that Marcus and I were fucking.

"We haven't exactly heard... more like saw." Megan said smirking. Oh fuck, they'd seen us! Shit! If it was just Megan that knew I would be okay, but Taylor couldn't keep a secret to save her life. I was so screwed! "We saw you guys at Joe's on Friday. How could you not tell us you bagged our totally hot History teacher?" Okay, I could spin this now that I knew they hadn't seen us doing anything.

"Oh that? We were just out talking about class. You guys know my dad's always trying to—"

"Don't even try to deny it. You guys were holding hands and you were looking at him like he was your husband." Megan cut me off.

"So are you guys like, in love?" Taylor asked clasping her hands together.

"Fuck that! Ellie, what if your dad finds out?" Megan chimed.

"Okay, okay. Look I have a huge crush on Mr. Hillman. He was trying to be nice and let me down gently, okay? That's all." I lied. I was sure Taylor would take that for what it was, but it was Megan I was worried about. She wasn't quite as... slow as Taylor and I knew she would see straight through my lie. But I could tell Megan later without Taylor there, but I had to make sure Taylor knew nothing since she would probably blab to the first person she saw, even if that person was my father— and Marcus' boss.

"Oh, El, that sucks, babes." Taylor told me patting me on the shoulder in an effort to comfort me. Gosh, Taye was so easy.

"Mhm, sucks," Megan agreed sarcastically and I knew she saw what I was doing but had decided to go along with it. Taylor— as usual— didn't pick up on the sarcasm. After lunch Megan grabbed me letting Taylor walk ahead to her class. "Okay, spill because you know I'm not as easy as Taylor." I had seen that coming.

"Okay, okay. Well you know I couldn't tell Taye..."

"She can't keep a secret to save her life." Megan said with an eye roll.

"My thoughts exactly, but anyway, well I don't know if Marcus and I are dating per say, but there's definitely something there."

"Marcus? His name is Marcus? O-M-G that is sexy."

"I know, right! Oh my God Megs he's just so... I don't even know. I've never felt this way about a boy before. No scratch that because he's no boy, he's a man.

"Totally. So what are you going to do? Like, this romance thing is adorable and I'm glad you found someone you really like, but Ellie there are some serious consequences if you get caught, babes."

"Yeah Megs I know, but in my defense, he started it..." I said with a smirk.

"Well I'm sure you finished it... But what if your dad finds out?"

"He won't." I said ending the conversation.

Later on that night I sat at the long chestnut dining room table waiting on yet another tutor my dad had gotten me. I guess I should have been grateful that my father was so willing to invest in my education, but his lecture before the tutor arrived was very draining. He basically told me this is my last hope and I better not fuck it up. Dear old dad. When the tutor got to the house I heard he and my father up front laughing and joking. This was new. When my father walked him into the dining room I felt my stomach flutter. There he is in all his 6'2, blonde hair, blue eyed, Greek God glory. I felt my pussy tingle when he flashed that beautiful smile at me.

"Hi, Ellie. Ready to bring that mark up?" he asked. Oh I'll bring something up alright, won't be my mark...

"Um, yeah, I guess." I looked back and forth from him to my father. My dad patted Marcus on the back and told him to 'do the best he can.'

"Ellie's a very intelligent young woman, sir. I'm sure I won't have to try too hard." He gave me a wink and I felt the blood flood to my cheeks.

"Let's hope so," my father said sullenly. "Your mother and I have a dinner reservation so we'll be back in a few hours. Try to make this work, Ellie." I rolled my eyes and he left after giving Marcus another encouraging clap on the back. Marcus sat down at the table opposite me.

Marcus

"This is a surprise. How come you didn't tell me you were my new tutor?" Ellie asked tipping her head to the side in that cute way that made her look like an innocent little school girl. But one quick scan of her beautiful body threw that notion out the window. She was still wearing her school uniform, white collared shirt, short pleated navy blue skirt, and so help me those damn boots. Today she had jazzed it up a bit with a matching navy blue vest and tie that was now loosened and hanging around her neck more like a necklace. Good thing I'd missed school today, I surely would have taken her on the desk in front of the class today.

I leaned over the table. "Wasn't really relevant to the conversations we've been having." She just giggled and cracked open her Norton Field Guide. "So what exactly is it that you're struggling with?" I began and she showed me her tests and essays that she had done badly on. I tried to encourage her and whenever she got something wrong or made a mistake I could see where I got it from and then showed her the way a teacher would expect her to do it. She was messing up on really simple things when it came to her writing, she had vocabulary down packed, and the very last thing she'd had difficulty on was very typical for students. Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet to be specific.

"I just don't get this stuff. This guy writes like he's from biblical times. How are we supposed to understand this crap?" She whined.

I shook my head and smiled picking up her copy of the Shakespearian classic. "You just have to know how to read it. Take this line for example," I stood and walked over to her, kneeling before her. She turned her chair so that she faced me and I flicked it open to the famous balcony scene in Act 2 and began to read in Iambic Pentameter. "But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun. Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, Who is already sick and pale with grief, That thou, her maid, art far more fair than she." I stood up from my kneeling position and came to eye level, cupping her face with one hand. "Be not her maid since she is envious. Her vestal livery is but sick and green, And none but fools do wear it. Cast it off! It is my lady. Oh, it is my love." I spun dramatically and brought my hand down slowly curling it into a fist in front of me. "Oh, that she knew she were! She speaks, yet she says nothing. What of that? Her eye discourses. I will answer it.—" When I turned back around Ellie sat in her chair speechless with her lips parted slightly looking so damn juicy.

"Okay, so when it's read like that, it's kind of hot..." I smiled knowing I had proven my point.

We had been working for about an hour and a half by the time Ellie's parents were finally dressed and ready to leave. Her mother came down in a long red gown with a plunging neckline. It had a small circle of rhinestones just above the diaphragm and flowed all the way down past her feet.

Ellie wolf whistled at her. "Caliente!" She exclaimed and her mother did a little courtesy.

"Thank you, baby," she acknowledged with all the elegance and grace of a queen. If this is how Ellie was going to turn out, I was ready to marry her right here and now.

"My, my, who is this strapping young man? Are you sure you're a teacher?" Mrs. Winston placed a hand on my shoulder smiling a flirty smile.

"Yes mam," I said laughing. As sexy as Ellie's mother was, she just didn't do it for me like Ellie did.

"I'm almost afraid to leave you alone with my daughter." She gave Elisa a wink and I chuckled. She had no idea how right she really was. I knew that as soon as her parents left for their dinner I would be fighting the animal within me not to drag her up to her bed and fuck her like a raging maniac.

"Don't worry Mrs. Winston. Ellie and I will be right here at this table for the next few hours. I'm determined to bring that F to an A." I assured her.

She nodded, "well then I'm glad to have you in our home..."

"Marcus," I supplied for her.

"Marcus." Mrs. Winston spun around and headed to the door at Dr. Winston's call. "Looks like it's time to go. You two try not to overwork yourselves!" She scurried out of the door with Dr. Winston waving at us and trailing behind her. We listened for their car to pull out of the driveway.

"God I thought they'd never leave!" Ellie jumped up from her chair and walked around to my side.

"Ellie, we're not done with your lesson." I don't know why, but I had sort of hoped she would just stay seated across the table and we'd continue our tutoring lesson. I didn't really want to fuck my boss' daughter in his own house— it was bad enough I was fucking her outside his house.

"Who cares about the lesson when we've got the house all to ourselves..." she kicked her leg up and over my chair, swung it down in front of my face, and sat down so that she was straddling me. I could feel my little soldier waking up and she moaned as she ground her pussy into my groin.

"Ellie, we should really—" she cut me off kissing me tenderly as her arms wrapped around my neck. I put my hands on the top of her thighs and squeezed gently making her whimper into my mouth. Her tongue danced with mine slowly and delicately making love to this strong muscle. I then slid my hands up her sides gathering the fabric of her shirt slowly. So much for resisting, but really what man could resist a sexy caramel woman with no panties on sitting on their lap and grinding her pussy on their dick?

12