Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 05

Story Info
Trouble ahead for the forbidden lovers.
3.7k words
4.65
47.3k
28

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marcus, mmm, so good, baby..." Ellie leaned down and whispered in my ear. I felt her erect nipples rubbing against my chest as she bounced her sweet ass on my hard cock. She smelled so good. Her pussy muscles were squeezing the life out of my shaft as she arched her back and pushed herself to sitting on top of me placing her hands on my stomach. Her caramel skin glistened with a fresh coat of sweat from riding me for over an hour. God, this girl's sex drive was insatiable, and I loved it.

"Ellie, I'm gonna cum, baby," I grunted underneath her.

"Yes baby, cum inside me." She thrust down harder onto me bringing me closer and closer to my climax. She looked into my blue eyes, her hazel-green ones full of lust and whispered, "I love you Marcus." Her words ended me and I exploded inside of her. She moaned loud and dug her fingernails into the skin of my abs.

Just then the bedroom door burst open and Dr. Winston stormed in, his face red with anger. "What the hell is going on in here? Get off of my daughter you pervert!" He shouted and ran to the bed wrapping his hands around my neck and squeezing.

I jolted awake in a cold sweat gasping for air. Another nightmare, great. I had been having these dreams ever since I'd started tutoring Ellie— and we'd begun fucking at her house. Ellie's parents often left us there by ourselves and once they left the house, Ellie would jump me. I didn't protest as much anymore. I'd found a way to work our tutoring into the sex by asking her questions and holding off her orgasm until she answered them correctly. It appeared this method had been effective because in the four months I'd been tutoring her, her grades in English had shot up.

Ellie and I had also become more adventurous in our sex life trying new things like anal— which she really loved— and expanding where we had sex. The day after we'd first had sex at her house, we had ventured to my classroom and fucked on my desk after a faculty meeting. The risk of getting caught by my colleagues or even another student seemed to add to the hotness of it all. Sex wasn't all that we did, though. Now that her grades had gone up, Dr. Winston was a lot more lenient with Ellie's curfew. She began coming to my apartment and we would watch movies, talk, and just hang out. Maybe that wasn't the best idea considering the position we were in, but I couldn't have cared less. Tomorrow I would be tutoring Ellie at her house and to say I was excited was an understatement.

Dr. Winston

I opened the door surprised at the person I found at my door step. "Daniel, this is unexpected." I greeted my next door neighbor and motioned for him to come in.

"Sorry to drop by so unexpectedly but I thought this was important. Is Imogen home?"

"No, my wife stepped out to the store. Did you need to speak with both of us?" I asked now intrigued by what he could possibly have to tell me. Along with being my neighbor, Daniel was my best friend. I could tell something was really bothering him.

"No, no. I actually just wanted to speak with you alone, Reg."

We went to sit in the living room. "Can I offer you a drink?"

"I'm good. But you might need one." He said with a shake of his head.

"Okay, Danny what is it? You're making me a little nervous."

"Reginald, I, well, I keep hearing... noises coming from the house."

"Noises? What kind of noises, Dan?" I asked a bit of shock in my voice.

"Well... sexual noises." This caught me off guard. As much as my wife and I loved each other, we didn't have sex that often and when we did it was never loud enough for our neighbors to hear.

"I'm not sure I understand, Dan," I told him honestly.

"Now, before I say this, Reg, I just need to ask..." He took a long pause. "Is everything alright between you and Imogen?"

I jerked my head back in surprise. "Everything is great between Imogen and I. Daniel, please get to the point."

"Regi, the noises I hear, well they sound like a woman's screams, and they only happen when you're not home."

"What are you saying Dan?" I was becoming frustrated as this conversation went on. If he was saying what I think he was saying, I don't know how I was going to react.

"Reginald, I think your wife is cheating on you." He blurted out. I just sat there in silence trying to fight the urge to deck him. "Now Regi, you're my best friend and so I wouldn't be telling you this if I wasn't sure of what I was hearing, and I keep hearing a woman screaming things in the throes of orgasm. And a name. It's always the same name, Reg. Umm," he snapped his fingers racking his brain for an answer. "Michael, Morris—"

"Marcus," I supplied for him.

"Yeah, that's it. She's constantly screaming lewd things about this Marcus guy. I take it you know him." Daniel stood and came over to stand next to my chair placing a hand on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Reg. I didn't want to have to tell you this."

I shook my head. "Imogen isn't cheating on me, Dan. The woman you're hearing isn't my wife. It's my daughter."

Ellie

I lay there in Marcus' bed tracing the lines of his chest. We had just had the most amazing sex and now he just held me in his strong arms. "Marcus, there's something I've been wanting to say to you, but I just can't find the words."

"You can tell me anything, Ellie." He told me planting a kiss on my forehead.

I looked up into his ice blue eyes shining with adoration for me. God how I loved this man. It had taken me only two months to realize it, but I was afraid to feel that strongly for him. Who was I kidding? I couldn't have stopped it if I wanted to. This man meant the world to me. He was my world. "Marcus, what we have..." I paused kissing his chest, "it's special, and so different from anything I've ever felt for anyone else." I sat up so that I could stare deep into his eyes. "Marcus, I, I think that I—"

"I love you too, Ellie," he whispered cupping a hand to my cheek.

I felt a tear roll down my face. "You do?" He nodded. I brought my lips down to meet his and kissed him letting all the passion and love I felt for him translate into that kiss. "I love you, Marcus." I whispered against his lips.

"I have to tell you something too." He said after we broke our kiss. I waited for him to continue. "I turned in my letter of resignation at Winston Prep."

"What? Marcus why would you do that?"

"Well I have another offer at a public school and I've told you how much I want to work in public schools." Marcus was from a rough inner city school where no one was expected to graduate. When he became a teacher he had vowed that he would go back to schools like his and make a difference.

"But—"

"I did this for me. Now if it should help our relationship in the process... well I won't argue with that." He kissed me again and I forgot any further protests I may have had.

About an hour later I was dressed and ready to head home. Since it was Saturday, Marcus and I had decided to spend the day together. But now it was nighttime and my father had called and demanded I be home for dinner tonight. "Let me drive you home," Marcus pleaded as I wrapped my scarf around my neck by his door. It was chilly outside now that it was mid-February.

"No, I'll be fine on the bus."

"I hate you taking the bus. Tell me again how you managed to get your license suspended?"

"Shut up." I shoved him playfully and he grabbed my hands pulling to him and kissing me tenderly.

"Let me pay for it at least."

I shook my head. "Daddy's money's burning a hole in my pocket. Why waste yours when I can use his?"

"Ellie..."

"Hush. I'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow." I kissed him one more time and then headed out of his apartment and down to the bus stop.

When I got home the lights were off so I was sure my parents weren't home. I walked into the foyer and hung my coat and scarf. "Elisa," my father's voice boomed from around the corner in the sitting room. Now that I was listening I could hear sniffling.

I walked into the sitting room. "Yes daddy?"

"Sit."

I did as I was told. "What's wrong? I looked over at my weeping mother wondering who had died.

"Your uncle Dan came to see me today," he said vaguely.

"Oh God, did Aunt Pearl die?" I asked worriedly.

"No, though your uncle did give me some disturbing news." I sat there impatiently waiting for him to continue. "How long." Usually, this would be a question, but daddy had phrased it as more of a statement.

"How long what?" I asked, confused.

"How long have you been fucking Marcus Hillman?" Oh God.

"I, what? Dad—"

He slammed his fist down on the coffee table making me jump. "Don't you dare lie to me!"

"I, I, daddy you don't understand..." I tried to explain but there was no way I could make him understand.

"Elisa how could you?" My mother shouted. "We raised you better than this!"

"If he had not already handed in his letter of resignation I would fire his ass. I should have him thrown in jail." My father said through clenched teeth.

"No! Daddy please! I love him!" I shouted.

He sprung from his chair. "Love him? You're 18 years old, you don't know anything about love!"

"Please, daddy, please!" I felt tears streaming down my face ruining my makeup. "Don't send him to jail daddy, please," I begged.

"Then end this." He commanded. I nodded reluctantly and ran up to my room.

My dad kept me home from school on Monday to make sure I didn't see Marcus. He unfortunately went to work and I was scared to death that he might do something crazy. He had taken all forms of communication from me. My cellphone, my laptop, he even took all of my credit cards. I wasn't allowed to leave the house unless my mother, father, or one of the staff was with me. My father was acting like our house was a high security prison. He had even shown Marcus' picture to the butler and maids to make sure Marcus was not let into the house.

By Wednesday I was going nuts. I had stopped eating, I couldn't sleep. Everything was so messed up. My father wouldn't even look at me most of the time, but when he did, it was a look of disgust like I was some kind of whore. "Daddy I need to go to school!" I shouted one night over dinner. He didn't even say anything. He just shook his head and put another forkful of corn in his mouth. "Will you stop ignoring me!" I shouted pushing up from the table and slamming my fists down on top.

Strangely enough, my father started to laugh. "What would you like me to say, Elisa? I'm so far beyond talking with you. You've been having an inappropriate relationship with a teacher. In my own house! I don't need to answer your silly demands and questions. You. Will. Not. See. Him. End of story." God I hated Reginald Winston with all my heart right now. My heart. Don't even get me started on that. I felt incomplete being kept away from Marcus for so long. My body and soul yearned for him like food and water. God what was I going to do?

Marcus

It had been a week and Ellie hadn't been in school once. I was beginning to worry. She wasn't responding to my texts and when I called her, the phone went straight to voicemail. Dr. Winston had even called to cancel our tutoring sessions. It was driving me crazy that I couldn't see her. I tossed and turned all night wondering if she was sick, what she had, if she was in a hospital. God I didn't want to come off as crazy, but I had to know if she was alright.

The bell rang for the last period and I walked down the hallway to the big brown door with the frosted glass window. I poked my head in and Dr. Winston's secretary smiled at me and motioned for me to come inside.

"Well hello there, Mr. Hillman." She waggled her eyebrows suggestively as she undressed me with her eyes. "What exactly may I do for you?"

"Is Dr. Winston in? I just wanted to ask him a quick question." I told her ignoring the way she kept licking and biting her lips. Before I'd met Ellie, I may have actually flirted back with the young blonde sitting at the desk, but now Elisa Winston held my heart.

"He's actually holding a faculty meeting with one of the departments in the auditorium. I'm sure he'll be back soon," she leaned forward allowing the tops of her breasts to peek out from her unbuttoned white blouse. "You could wait for him here... with me."

"Uh," I tried not to gag. "That's alright I'll catch him at the meeting." I left the office, much to the displeasure of the secretary, and headed towards the auditorium. I wasn't going to be able to sleep tonight unless I knew Ellie was okay. When I walked into the auditorium, I was surprised to see other teachers from my department sitting in the large room with Dr. Winston in front of them speaking about a new policy.

"Hey, where have you been?" A fellow colleague whispered as I filled in next to him.

"Since when are we having a meeting?" I asked.

She raised an eyebrow curiously, "didn't you get the memo?" I shook my head. "That's odd," was her only response. The rest of the meeting was dull, but I could tell Dr. Winston was in a crappy mood. He was rushing through like he was in a hurry to leave. It only made me more concerned about Ellie. Was he rushing to get back to her? Is she that ill? What if she has something terminal? All through the meeting my thoughts were just getting worse and worse.

I almost leaped for joy and clicked my heels together when the meeting finished. Dr. Winston rushed out the auditorium doors as soon as the opportunity presented itself. I rushed out and darted down the hall after him.

"Dr. Winston! Dr. Winston!" I called after him, but he ignored me and continued to walk off. I followed him all the way to his office where he slammed the door behind him and the click of the lock told me not to go in behind him. Something was really wrong. I decided not to press anymore. If anything was happening with Ellie, I'm sure my constant pestering would only make things worse. I was at a loss here. Not knowing what was going on with Ellie was hell, but I didn't want to come on too strong trying to find out.

On Monday I went into school tired and slightly hung over. Ellie still hadn't answered any of my calls over the weekend and the only way I knew how to get my mind off her was to drink. I had been completely hammered all weekend. I'd woken up with such a bad migraine that I'd considered calling in sick, but that would rob me of the opportunity to see if Ellie came into class. The bell rang for my first class and I was sad to see Ellie miss the roll call. I turned to the board and wrote a long book assignment to keep my students busy. I was in no mood to teach today.

When lunch rolled around I took my time strolling to the cafeteria. My mood was plummeting fast and I just didn't feel like eating. Suddenly a certain voice caressed my ears and I froze. She was here. I spun just in time to see my gorgeous goddess turn the corner with her two friends.

"Will you shut up, Taylor! I don't want to talk about it! I'm fi—" She broke off mid sentence seeing me standing in the middle of the hallway staring at her. "Mr. Hillman..." she whispered. I had to fight the urge to wrap her in my arms and shove my tongue down her throat.

"Ellie, care to explain why you skipped my class this morning?" I asked tipping my head to the side and crossing my arms over my chest.

"I, uh—"

"Detention, after school, today."

She shook her head, "I won't be in detention."

"Oh? Then perhaps you'd prefer to be in the office with your father?" I challenged. To my utter shock, she nodded her head. I jerked my head back in response and she walked past me with her girls into the cafeteria. Maybe I should have chased after her, but I was too thrown to even do so. She'd rather be with her father than with me? For the rest of the day I was completely lost in thought. I couldn't get past the confrontation in the hallway, much less teach. Finally during my last period, the little blonde secretary dropped off a notice for me. I skimmed over it quickly and anger flared my nostrils.

"What the hell is this?" I exclaimed at the secretary.

"I believe it's a drop form for Elisa Winston," she said obviously trying to hold back her usually flirtatious actions in front of my class.

"She can't just drop my class mid-year."

"Well, you might want to take that up with her father." With that, she left.

I turned back to my class. "What are we staring at? I believe there's an assignment due!" I shouted and they all snapped their heads to their books and got back to work.

As soon as the period was over I bolted out to classroom 118— Ellie's last class. Luckily for me she had to talk to her teacher about all thee work she'd missed last week. By the time she emerged from the room the hallway was clear. She stepped out and I caught her arm with my hand and pulled her toward the empty cafeteria shutting the door behind me.

"Mr. Hillman!" she exclaimed.

"What the hell is going on with you?" I demanded slamming my hand against the wall so that I blocked her from exiting.

"Marcus, move."

"Not until you explain what's going on. You miss school for a week and when you come back, you cut my class. Then you refuse to serve my detention, and now you're dropping my class and risking your entire graduation!"

"Look, my dad signed the damn drop form so it's not really any of your concern!" She turned in the opposite direction and began to walk toward the other door. I grabbed her hand and spun her back to me.

"How can you say that, Ellie? Everything about you is a concern to me." I told her looking into those exotic hazel-green eyes. She always put up this mask, but in her eyes I could see everything. She was working hard to hide something from me. "Were you sick last week?" I closed the distance between us and cupped her face in my hands. "I was so worried that I couldn't sleep." She was fighting back tears now, and I had no idea what they were for.

"I can't do this. I was hoping this would be easy, but I guess I was being naïve."

"Ellie, what's going on?" I asked curiously.

She gently pulled my hands from her face and took a couple steps backs. "Marcus I can't see you anymore." Everything stopped.

"What?"

"We can't keep doing this." A tear escaped her eye and rolled down her cheek. "I can't do this."

"You're dumping me? Are you fucking serious?" I had just come out and told this damn girl I loved her and she was dumping me? I let my hands drop from her face and stepped away from her.

"Marcus—"

"You lied to me. You never really loved me. You don't care about anybody but yourself! I risked my entire career and jail time for you! What was this some kind of little conquest for you? Let's see if I can make a teacher fall for me—"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't sit here and act like this was all me. You kissed me! You started this, not me."

"Whatever. I should have just fucked you and left you alone." With that I turned and stormed out of the cafeteria all the way to my car. I managed to hold in my anger, but as soon as I opened the door I slammed it again and proceed to kick my tires in rage. "Pull it together man, you don't fucking need that slut. Fuck her!" I shouted, but I knew I didn't feel that. There wasn't much I could do about it. In this relationship Ellie had held all the power, but now it didn't matter. I would ignore my broken heart and channel my rage into something I did well. Sex. I was going to get completely hammered and some lucky girl was about to get the fucking of her life tonight. Elisa Winston would be a distant memory. Fuck that girl.