Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 07

Story Info
Dr. Winston loosens up on Ellie...
7.9k words
4.6
43.1k
22

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my lovely readers:

First let me say I'm sorry this took so long! I had an extreme case of writer's block and I'm still not even sure I'm satisfied with this chapter. I also had a death in my family very recently, someone very close to me and so writing has been pretty difficult with everything else going on. I hope you'll still stand by me and the "Fuck This Girl" series.

I think it will be coming to a close in most likely 2 to 3 more chapters. I promise the next 3 will be much juicier than this one and less lacking in the sexual department... I have begun part 8 and will have that out as soon as my mind allows it. I have also begun a spin off that I hope to put up here too if I deem it worthy of your eyes... Marcus and Ellie shall have their cameos in that one as well. Can you guess who the main character of that one would be??? Anyway I hope you enjoy. Vote if you like it, if not leave some constructive criticism, I'm always looking to improve.

Sincerely, MrsStealYoMan24 ;)

Fuck, This Girl... 7

Previously in Fuck, This Girl...

"You aren't even supposed to know! I was supposed to stay away from you or my dad would—" She abruptly broke off once again like she was saying something she shouldn't.

"Or he would what?"

Then the tears began flowing down her face and she buried her head in my chest. "He would throw you in jail."

"Is that it?" I asked and she jerked her head bad to look at me questioningly.

"Is that it? Marcus this is serious! I won't let you go to prison for me."

"But baby that's just it, I've looked it up, done research on it and everything. You're 18 and according to the law, you can legally consent to sex with me." She pressed her head back into my chest as my heart nearly tripled its beating. I was so happy. Dr. Winston had nothing over us. I was quitting at Winston Prep and Ellie would be graduating soon. The worst he could do was blackball my career— yeah I know that's still pretty bad, but at this point I would give anything to be with this girl. I loved her and I wouldn't live without her if I had any say in the matter.

"Marcus, my father is best friends with the Chief of Police— who happens to be the man that ratted us out. He's been like an uncle to me and I have no doubt that if they want us apart, they'll find something on you. There's no way out of this."

"So what are they going to do, make shit up? They've got nothing." I pulled her head back to look in her eyes filled with tears. I kissed them both leaving salty liquid on my lips. "Don't cry baby. They can't touch me they're just trying to scare you."

"But your career, the new job. My father promised if I stayed away from you he wouldn't interfere with your career. Babe, think about everything you're giving up." It was things like this that made me love this girl the way I did. She had gone through so much just to keep me from losing my job or going to prison. I took her hand and pulled her over to the door of her closet where a full length mirror hung. I pulled her back against my chest and wrapped my arms around her waist finding rest on her stomach.

"But look at what I'm getting." I whispered in her ear as she took in the two of us in the mirror.

Her lips quirked up into a little smirk. "We do make a really hot couple." I didn't say anything but instead pressed a kiss to her temple as I rubbed my hands back and forth over her stomach.

Just then we heard the front door creak open. "Elisa? We're back," her mother shouted through the house followed by, "Oh shut up Reginald!"

"Shit!" Ellie turned around and stared at me her face coated in fear.

Marcus

"Shit!" Ellie turned around and stared at me her face coated in fear. "My parents! You have to hide!"

"No, baby I'm done hiding. They know about us and chances are your father's seen my car. I think I should talk to him about this."

"That is a horrible idea! If my father sees you here he's going to kill you."

"Babe he's not going to kill me. But I'm not some high school boy sneaking in through your window. I'm a grown man and it's time I started acting like one." As I said this I made my way to the spot where my shirt had landed and pulled it back on. "Marcus please just go in the closet." She pleaded and I had a very hard time saying no to her when she pouted like that.

"Ellie I can talk to them." Just then any opportunity I had of hiding was taken. The door flew open and Dr. Winston stood in the doorway. The large man looked like an angry bear about to tear his prey limb from limb. Being that I was the prey, that look was rather frightening to me, but I held my ground.

"What the hell are you doing here? Elisa we had a deal, but now all bets are off."

"No! Daddy Marcus is leaving. He just came by to—"

"To fuck my slut of a daughter! I know why he's here!" Dr. Winston shouted.

"Hey! Do NOT call her that!" I shouted my fists automatically balling up ready to defend my girl.

Dr. Winston stepped towards me and I prepared myself to get hit. No matter what I was determined not to hit him back. I wouldn't give him any concrete reason to take Ellie away from me. "What kind of a man are you? Taking advantage of a student, you're a disgrace to all educators."

"Sir, I never meant for things to get so out of hand, but Ellie and I love each other and—" Whap! I was cut off with a nose breaking punch to the face that knocked me off my feet.

"Marcus!" Ellie shouted dropping to her knees above my head as my head flew to my nose which was now gushing blood. I groaned in pain, but I knew I'd had that one coming. "Oh my God, baby this is all my fault!"

"Move Elisa," Dr. Winston commanded.

"Daddy leave him alone!"

"Move!" He shouted again.

"Enough!!" Suddenly Mrs. Winston appeared behind Dr. Winston. "That is enough! I will not have you people shouting and making us the mockery of the neighborhood! Reginald move! He's getting blood all over my carpet." She stepped in front of the doctor and threw an old towel at me. I took it and with another grunt of pain put in over my nose to stop the bleeding. "Get up, both of you." She commanded Ellie and me with an air of authority that rivaled her husband. She ran a hand through her hair and let out a long sigh. "This obviously is not working. The two of you are just determined to be together no matter how hard my husband tries to keep you apart!"

"Mrs. Winston I never meant any disrespect. I promise you, I never intended for things to go this far."

"Well your intentions don't really make a difference now do they? The fact is you're a grown man and a teacher sleeping with an eighteen year old student!"

"I know. I'm not proud of the way things have happened with Ellie and me, but I love her and I would do anything for her. Mrs. Winston I just want the opportunity to make her happy."

She didn't say anything for a while. Just stood there in silence taking in the scene before her. No one dared interrupt her thoughts, especially not Ellie and me. Dr. Winston looked like he wanted to but then thought better of it. When she finally spoke she looked at her daughter. "You love him?"

Ellie nodded vigorously. "More than anything."

"Then who are we to tell you not to be with him," Mrs. Winston sighed.

"We're her mother and father!" Dr. Winston spat.

"Despite his actions, Reginald, we have to admit that Marcus Hillman is a good man. Before we knew about his transgressions with our daughter you were constantly talking about how highly you thought of him."

"That was before—" Dr. Winston began but Mrs. Winston silenced him by raising her index finger.

"Let me finish." She walked past me and over to her daughter's bed to sit down. "It's obvious that keeping you two apart isn't working. And honestly, if not for the fact that Ellie is your student, we would be honored to have a man of your caliber dating her." All three of us gave her a very confused look. "I propose this," she began, "the two of you wait to be together until after Elisa graduates from Winston Academy in June. Until then you keep your relationship completely professional, teacher-student only. After graduation, Reginald and I will not stand in your way or interfere with your career, Marcus."

"Imogen you can't be serious." Dr. Winston grumbled.

"Reginald my daughter has been depressed ever since you told her to stay away from Marcus, and I just can't watch it anymore!" Mrs. Winston stood and walked over to her daughter. Ellie squealed and threw her arms around her mother.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you mom! We accept! We'll wait until I graduate!"

"Wonderful, then it's settled." Mrs. Winston said hugging her daughter.

"I haven't agreed to this!" Dr. Winston complained.

"No one was asking you to, Reginald." Mrs. Winston dismissed him. "Now Elisa, honey get this man cleaned up before he stains anything else."

"Yes mam." Ellie grabbed my hand and pulled me to her bathroom while Mrs. Winston dragged Dr. Winston down the hall. Once we were in the bathroom Ellie pulled the blood soaked towel from my face and made me stand over the sink. Blood was still running down but it had slowed some.

"I can't believe your mother's letting us be together." I told her.

"Mom's always been the more understanding one of my parents. I guess she just saw how much we love each other and realized that we're meant to be together."

"I don't know. I feel like there's some sort of catch to this." I said examining my nose in the mirror. It wasn't broken like I'd thought and the bleeding was slowly down now.

"Here, let me do it." Ellie grabbed my face and turned me towards her and shoved tissues up my nose. "There, that outta do it." She then took a washcloth rinsing it with warm water and ran it over my face to clean the blood off me. "I'm sorry you had to take a punch in the face."

"No, no. You warned me so it's completely my fault." She smiled at me brushing my hair back from my face.

"I don't know how we're gonna make it to graduation." She took in the blood on my shirt and decided to take it off me. "Seeing you take that punch for me made me a little hot."

"Ellie, no." I stepped back from her pressing my back to the door. Her hands were already rubbing my chest and down my abs, along my sides. "Ellie we just made a deal with your parents. We can't do this, we have to be strong."

"But I want you again..."

"Believe me, the feeling is mutual, but we can't break the deal. After you graduate you can have me as many times in as many positions as you like."

"Can't I at least help you get rid of this boner?" she asked looking down at the tent in my pants. "I mean that's gonna hurt if you try to drive all the way home with it trapped like that."

"Ellie, come on. Your parents are like down the hall."

"Exactly. All the way down the hall..."

She went to reach for my crotch, but I grabbed her wrist. "Ellie, I'm serious. Stop." She pouted.

"You never want to do what I want."

"Baby I do want to, but we have to control ourselves. This is our chance to be together and it'll pay off." She continued to pout poking out her lip. "Don't pout, Ellie." I took the opportunity to suck on her bottom lip. She tangled her hands in my hair and kissed me so intimately that I could have cum from just kissing.

"Fine."

Dr. Winston

I walked in quickly behind my wife into our bedroom and slammed the door. Imogen sat down on our bed and let out a deep sigh. "Reginald, before you—"

"Imogen this is ridiculous! You mean to tell me that you've accepted our daughter dating someone six years older than her? Not to mention her teacher. I mean what kind of mother—"

"Oh Reginald, shut UP!" My wife shouted throwing her hands in the air. I narrowed my eyes at the woman that looked so much like my rebellious daughter. Her skin was the same smooth caramel that my daughter had, and even at 48 years old, my wife was still almost wrinkle free. Her brown hair was now streaked with gray here and there and she had picked up about 15 pounds after having our daughter, but she was still the spitting image of our daughter. The only thing that differed was her green eyes— they had been the first thing to attract me to her. Now they were looking up at me in utter annoyance underlined with hatred and anger. "Nothing that you have tried has worked. I'm done listening to you scream at my daughter and make everyone's lives miserable! We're doing this my way now."

"I just want what's best for her."

"Well you're acting more like a dictator than her father."

I sighed realizing my wife was right. Taking a seat on the bed next to her I took her hand between mine. I was as tired of fighting as she was and I knew that the longer I continued down this road, the more likely I was to lose my wife— I had already lost my daughter. "Well what am I supposed to do, Imogen? She's putting me in a serious predicament. I wouldn't let any other student get away with this, let alone my own daughter. It seems any move I try to make I end up being the bad guy. It's been that way ever since she became a teenager."

"I know you're just trying to protect her Reginald, but your anger is clouding your judgment." My wife turned to face me pulling her left leg up on the bed and leaving her right leg hanging. "You know, I wasn't always the 'good girl' that I am today."

I smirked and deciding to play along knowing that Imogen had been a pretty wild child when we'd met at 25. "Oh really?"

She nodded, "I was a lot like Ellie actually. And when I was 18, my father was just as stubborn, overprotective, and bullheaded as you are."

"I am not bullheaded!" I whined.

Imogen just rolled her eyes. "Anyway, because my father was so involved with the men I dated, I went out of my way to date boys that my father would disapprove of knowing each one I brought home would give him a small heart attack."

"That is cruel."

"I know, but I was a rebellious teenager. I lived to anger my father. So the last man I dated before I met you was known for being a delinquent. He had been held back in high school twice and so he was 20 years old when we were seniors. My father had managed to run off my last boyfriend and so I was looking for the most dangerous boy I could find, one that wouldn't be intimidated by a six foot six black man with a bat, and Snake Vecino was him." I raised an eyebrow at that. "Snake had been to Juvie twice, been suspended from school countless times, and even had gotten a girl pregnant when he was 15— she had an abortion."

"You dated someone named, Snake?"

She smiled, "I'm not proud."

"You don't seem too embarrassed."

"My past is my past, all I can do is learn from it." She told me with a shrug.

"So what did your father do when you introduced him to, 'Snake'?"

"He flipped his lid. He screamed, he ranted, he even forbade me from seeing him."

"And what did you do?"

"I absolutely fell in love. I snuck out of the house to see him late at night on week days, I went to clubs with him after he got me a fake ID, and I even slept with him in the backseat of his chevy."

My eyes grew ten times their original size. "I did not need to know that."

"Like I said, I'm not proud. After a year of us dating I noticed a change in my father. He began to encourage me to go out with Snake and actually extended multiple invites for him to come to dinner at the house. It was then that I began to notice the many flaws Snake actually had like his smoking, his infidelity, and his open disrespect for authority. The night I broke up with Snake was the night I believe I realized everything my father had been saying was right. My father had invited Snake over for dinner yet again and the entire day at school he complained that my father was a 'boring old geezer' and whined that he was sick of having dinner at my house. That was the first straw. The second was when my father answered the door and tried to shake Snake's hand. He completely blew my father off walking inside grumbling about not wanting to be there. Once we were all at the table and finished an excruciatingly long meal, my father invited Snake to play cards with his friends that Friday night. His response was 'Get real old man,' and I lost it. I stood up from the table, grabbed Snake's arm and hauled him out of my house telling him to take his rude, uneducated, biker butt to hell and that we were through."

I jerked my head back. "Wow. Your father pulled a Yoda on you didn't he?"

Imogen nodded her head. "After I had married you, my father finally sat me down and told me how proud he was that I'd found someone he could approve of."

"But your father hated me when we started dating."

"No, he only pretended to hate you so that I would be more attracted to you. He told me he saw that I was hell bent on making decisions that were opposite his advice just to spite him, so he began to change his reactions to help me make the 'right' decision."

"That is ingenious," then the moral of her story hit me, "and that is exactly what you're doing to Ellie." She raised an eyebrow and smirked at me knowingly. "Oh you mad genius, you." I looked at my wife with pure love and admiration realizing I had been underestimating her parenting skills all this time. I pulled her to me and hugged her close. "I've been such an idiot lately and I've treated both you and Ellie horribly. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Oh honey, I knew you'd come around."

Ellie

It had been a month now that the deal my parents made with Marcus and I had been struck, and I was in agony. Since the deal was made I was placed back in Marcus' history class. My father had even become friendly with Marcus again. He went back to speaking of him like the son he always wanted. Part of me felt really weird about that. I didn't like having my father keep us apart, but I didn't really like how approving of him he was either. Being back in Marcus' class had its pros and cons. Pro of course being that I could sit in class and gawk at him in all his blonde haired, blue eyed glory. Con being I had to sit through class with my panties soaked through— when I wore any that is.

Now sitting in class I watched as the muscles in his back rippled under his white button down. I could picture the scratch marks that had been once there from our intense love making. I remembered the feel of his shoulders flexing as he drove his hips up into me. "Ellie," he'd groan as he came closer and closer to—

"Ellie!" Marcus' voice snapped me out of my fantasy as I looked up into his ice blue eyes.

"Um, yes Mr. Hillman?" I answered embarrassed. How many times had he been calling me?

"The answer?"

"Uh, answer to what?" I asked completely unaware of what he was talking about. Other students in the class started giggling. Some of the nerds groaned upset he hadn't called on them.

One of them even went as far as to shout out, "I know the answer Mr. Hillman!"

I rolled my eyes and muttered, "kiss ass," under my breath.

"Ms. Winston! If you weren't paying attention enough to answer my question then fine, but that does not give you the right to call other, more attentive students, names!" He scolded and turned to the 'kiss ass.' "Go ahead Meredith."

"The answer is Lewis and Clark," she responded arrogantly in her annoyingly nasal voice.

"Excellent. That's correct."

"Yes well unlike some students, I listen when you teach, Mr. Hillman." Meredith continued.

This wasn't something that happened often. Meredith was a science geek, I was the popular queen bee. She knew I was not to be fucked with. I turned in my chair so that I could face her. "What, bitch?" The class broke out into a unanimous "ooooh." Meredith's friends all looked down at their papers obviously too afraid to challenge me. Where Meredith had gotten this sudden surge of confidence, I didn't know.

"Elisa Winston! I just told you about swearing in my class!" Marcus shouted. "Detention all next week."