Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elisa rolled her eyes. "Yeah, because colleges pick you by your moral standards nowadays."

"Don't you get smart with me!" Ellie didn't want to hear any of this. Her father had called her a whore enough times in the past year to satisfy a lifetime. She surely wasn't going to listen to her mother start now. So only a few minutes after her arrival, she found herself walking right back out and hopping on the 36 bus.

"I can't believe he had me arrested!" Marcus sat on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands while Melanie paced back and forth. He could tell she was boiling because she had taken off her tank top and was pacing in her jeans and bra. Melanie always took off her shirt when she was really upset because she would actually start getting hot flashes.

"I can't believe you let things get this bad! I had to leave a shoot to come bail you out, Marcus!" Right now with her temper flaring, everything that came out of Mel's mouth would have been written with an exclamation point.

"I know, Mel. I'm sorry."

"Ellie is a sweet girl, and I get why you like her, Marcus, I do. But couldn't you have kept it in your pants at least on school property?"

"I don't just like her, Mel. I love her."

She stopped pacing and looked him in his eyes giving him the fakest smile she could muster. "Oh well then, that's definitely worth losing any chance at your dream job."

"Sarcasm is unnecess—" he was cut off by the loud chime of the doorbell. "Shit, who the hell is that?" Since he'd been arrested and made the front page of the local Newspaper, Marcus was worried to even look out the window before opening the door. He was right to be afraid, because as soon as he raised the blinds he saw there was actually a mob of angry fathers at his door.

"Why don't you come out here and take your beating like a man?" The man at the door shouted banging on the wood.

"What kind of man rapes a little girl?" Another shouted.

"Open the door so we can beat the living shit out of you, Hillman!" The man urged on his cohorts pounding on the front door while they shouted obscenities and pumped their fists.

Marcus went to grip the doorknob when Melanie caught his hand. "Are you crazy? They'll kill you!"

Marcus shrugged. "Maybe I deserve it."

"Marcus, move." She shoved him to the side and put her own hand on the door. "Let me handle this, okay?"

"Nothing you say is going to make this easier, Mel. They want to beat my ass and the only thing that will get them to move on is if they get to hit me."

"Well I'm not letting that happen, so stay in here and lock the door behind me." Marcus didn't respond, he simply hung his head.

Melanie opened the door and slipped out onto the porch. "Hey fellas, how we doin' today?"

"Holy crap, you're, you're..." The mob leader tripped over his words as he realized he was in the presence of a movie star.

"Melanie Rose. Yeah that's me. Look guys I really don't want to have to call the cops on you. I know you're just doing what you think is right."

"No disrespect, Miss Rose, but that son-of-a-bitch deserves every hit we're about to dish out."

"I know you all think that, but if you've seen the local news, the charges were dropped because it was a false accusation. Marcus Hillman didn't rape anyone, and so once again I'm asking you nice gentleman to take this elsewhere before the police are called."

"You're really defending that sick pervert?" One of the men asked.

"You all don't know him like I do. He's really a good guy that got caught up in some stupid drama. I can assure you, your daughters are not at risk. Now please guys, go home."

The mob leader turned to his group and they whispered amongst themselves for a minute before he turned to give their consensus. "Alright we'll leave. On one condition."

"Okay let's hear it," Melanie nodded.

"Can we get some autographs? You know... for our daughters..."

Ellie saw the mob in front of Marcus' door and she watched Melanie autograph their shirts and even some of their arms. She wasn't sure what she was doing here. Marcus had turned into a complete ass after he'd broken it off with her, and like an idiot she was back for more. She didn't know why she was still so drawn to him especially when she had a boyfriend that actually liked having her around.

Am I ever going to get over this man? Why can't I just be happy with the one I have?

Her thoughts went back to what Marcus had said in Melanie's limo as she turned away from her ex's house. Was it possible that he was being honest? No, she decided. Jason was a sweet, genuine guy that liked her for her, and Marcus was just jealous. Besides Jason was so into her that she would have known if he saw her kissing another man. There was no way he could hold that in.

She let her feet lead her to the park under the oak tree where she had brought Marcus on their first date. It had begun to rain on the walk over from his house, but Ellie was too upset to care about her hair getting wet or even getting sick. She had simply trudged through it and made it to the park. In a small way the rain was a blessing, because no one would be outside and even if there were some stragglers, they wouldn't be able to tell she was balling her eyes out. She wasn't sure why she was crying. Was she mourning her dead relationship with her first love? Was she upset because she couldn't seem to find happiness with the man she had?

"Ellie?" Jason appeared from the concrete path with a large black umbrella shielding him from the rain. He was blurry through Elisa's tears and the rain, but she knew that soft, caring voice. It was just what she needed to hear right now.

"How did you find me?" She asked through her sniffles.

"I went by your house and your mom said you'd run off after she talked to you."

"Yelled at me," Ellie corrected.

"Yeah, well when she told me you left, I came here."

"How'd you know I'd be here?"

Jason smiled softly, "You told me when you're upset you come out to this tree in the park and let nature calm you down."

"That was months ago, before we were even dating. I can't believe you remembered that."

"I remember everything about you, Ellie." His words felt like he was twisting the knife that Marcus had stabbed through her heart. Her ex used to say the same thing. Jason noticed her flinch at his words. "Come on, we should get you out of this rain. You'll get sick."

Ellie was long past caring about her health. All she wanted to do was forget. She wanted this day to end. She wanted to graduate and get out of this stupid judgmental town, and away from her family. "Have you ever had sex in the rain?"

Jason was so caught off guard by her question that he nearly dropped the umbrella. "Have I... what?"

Ellie slowly stood to her feet and Jason rushed to help her. His hands were warm on her cold, wet skin. He was so masculine with his bulging muscles from being a 3-sport athlete. Ellie knew just how to forget about everything and everyone that didn't care about her. She was ready to lose herself in someone who did. She pulled him close and fervently kissed him. He was stiff at first, not having seen this coming, but he warmed up quickly. Jason brought his free hand around to the small of her back as they kissed and she placed a hand on his forearm and pushed it down so he cupped her bottom through the wet material of her short skirt. Soon the umbrella was forgotten when Jason dropped it as he moved both his hands to her thighs. Ellie jumped up and he lifted her so that she could wrap her legs around his waist. Jason pressed her back into the tree, much like Marcus had the first time they'd had sex, but she didn't want to think about that. She just wanted to feel someone that cared about her, and so she gripped her hands in Jason's brown curls that he was letting grow out.

"Take it out," she whispered between kisses feeling her arousal flaring.

"We should go inside. We can do this at my house, my parents are out of town." Jason tried to be as reasonable as possible with his girlfriend grinding her hips on him slowly bringing his manhood to full attention.

"I can't wait that long..." Ellie told him nibbling on his earlobe.

"We could get sick."

"Jason. You've got a horny girlfriend that needs attention. Are you really going to turn me down right now?"

Thinking back on the past few weeks where he had gotten his hopes up about sex with Ellie and she'd changed her mind at the last second, Jason reconsidered. He let her unzip his fly and pull out his hard member. Ellie found herself once again saying to herself that he wasn't nearly as big as Marcus, but for what she needed right now, he would suffice.

Jason wasn't wasting anymore time thinking about what was happening. He quickly pulled her wet panties to the side and pushed into her tight pussy. She felt so good wrapped around him. The contrast of her warm juicy insides and the cold rain only aroused him further.

"Yes, Jason, make me feel good baby." Ellie pleaded as he pulled back and thrust into her again and again. He didn't feel nearly as good as Marcus had, and she could tell from the constant throbbing she felt from him that he wouldn't last very long, but Ellie didn't care. Jason squeezed her breasts through her wet button down and she tightened her legs around his waist. Even though he wasn't inexperienced, the roughness in his touch and the force he used to squeeze her breast was a noticeable difference between he and her ex, Marcus having been more mature in his lovemaking.

"Oh God, Ellie, I'm gonna—" Jason's voice was shaky as he tried to warn her of his completion, but he finished before he could even get to his sentence's punctuation. He pushed as deep inside her as he could while he came. She hadn't even come close to her own orgasm, but Jason had managed to take her mind off of the turmoil that was her life. But even with a good guy like Jason, her mind, body, and soul still wished it was Marcus holding her breathing heavily into the crook of her neck .

Tick, tick, tick. Marcus listened to the annoying sounds of the clock on his living room wall. He felt weird being home during school hours. His hearing had been very short. The Parents' board had been quick, having already made the decision to fire him. They'd called him in early in the morning during 1st period and told him what he stood accused of. Marcus had made no effort to argue, knowing there was no point. He had done exactly what he was being accused of— more times than the board or even Dr. Winston knew. He had taken his licks like a man and thanked them for their time choosing to go out with at least some dignity.

He had returned to his lonely home now that Melanie had gone back to her movie star life, and left him to clean up his own mess. He knew he would have to begin looking for a job soon, but he wasn't very optimistic about finding a good one. With everything else going on, one would have thought his relationship with Ellie would have been the last thing on his mind, but instead thoughts of her were beginning to consume him. He still felt horrible for closing the door on her face and felt that he needed to explain his actions.

She would be in school for another three hours, but he had already made up his mind to find her when she got out. He wasn't allowed on Winston Prep property anymore, but he planned to wait for her by the bus stop and offer her a ride. It would be hard to get her in his car because she would no doubt still be upset about their last encounter, but he knew she would cave for him eventually. She always did.

Marcus had no idea what he was going to do until then. He had been sitting on his sofa stroking El's head in silence ever since he came home from the hearing. Even El seemed to know how depressing the events of the day were. Ellie was the only thing in his life that he felt a burning need to make right, and he couldn't even do that until school ended.

"I gotta get outta this house, El." Marcus told the now not-so-small tabby as he lifted and placed El on the sofa next to him. Marcus chose to do something to get out of the house deciding to go to the paintball spot in the next town. He had a friend that worked there and had been trying to get him to come, but with everything that had happened in the past school year there hadn't been much time. He threw on some old dark ripped jeans and a fitted light blue muscle tee that brought out his eyes. Within five minutes Marcus was in his car, driving over to the paintball arena hoping his friend was working today and could get him in for free.

Ellie stepped out of the car to a big White shop with a colorful sign labeled, "America Loves Paintball!" in big red letters with multi-colored paint splatters. She had spent the night at Jason's, and when they got up for school he could see how much she didn't want to go, so he suggested they play hooky.

"Oh my Gosh! Paintball! Jason!" Ellie squeaked clasping her hands together.

"You said you always wanted to do it, so here we are."

"Aww, you listened to me."

"I listen to everything you say, Ellie." He smiled and Elisa went up her tiptoes to kiss him.

"You're the sweetest boyfriend ever."

He took her hand and led her inside giving the cashier his name for the reservation. The guy then took them to the back where he said they'd be meeting their advisor and he would help them gear up and explain the safety rules to them. Ellie was beyond excited. She had always wanted to go paintballing as she'd once told Jason and she was almost jumping up and down in place with enthusiasm.

"Babe, try and relax," he whispered in her ear as they stood in the back room waiting for the advisor to come in.

"I can't help it, I'm so excited!" When the advisor came in Ellie almost shouted at him to speed through the rules and get their gear.

"Hey there guys. My name's Aaron, I'll be your advisor for today."

"Jason," he said extending his hand to Aaron who happily shook it with a smile.

"Glad to meet you Jason. And what might I call you, young lady?" He asked Ellie, extending his right hand to her as well. Aaron was a relatively short black man that couldn't have been older than 22. He had black hair that was twisted back into cornrows that curled when the ends touched his shoulder blades. He was a well-muscled man and looked to be in great shape. He began to explain the rules of paintball and the purposes of each piece of equipment that they were required to wear.

"So, can we get to paintball?" Ellie asked trying to speed up the process.

"Slow down there," Aaron continued explaining all of the rules and made sure they understood all of the safety risks. He then looked at Jason, "You be careful with her," he said with a wink. When he was done with the rules, Aaron got them their protective jackets and told them how to strap them on correctly. Jason did his effortlessly while Ellie struggled. Aaron came to her aid strapping her up tight.

"Okay, you're all set." He said after showing them how to work the guns and then leading them out to the paintball arena. It was a large dirt patch with targets, large bales of hay, and random objects scattered around for cover. Everything was splattered with paint from previous customers. Aaron told them that they would have two hours in the arena and every 15 minutes over was 10 dollars extra. Jason and Ellie both nodded showing their understanding and set off in different directions.

"Oh and today is one of our open days so there will be some other people inside with you that also decided to come out today. They have been told all the same rules as you and that rough gameplay will result in being ejected just as I informed you two.

"Oooh, so we can team up?" Jason asked getting excited.

"Absolutely," Aaron told him.

"Sweet!" Jason almost jumped for joy knowing now that he could take on the protector role with Ellie instead of having to go against her.

Marcus had been able to call ahead and get his friend, Aaron to meet him in the back parking lot. He told him he'd come on a good day because there wasn't enough people signed up to close the group. Aaron was able to give him a discounted price and gear him up in enough time to run with the next group. Marcus was excited to have an outlet to just let all of his frustration and anger out. Once he was all geared up, Aaron brought him out into the arena just before the opening bell sounded beginning the round. Each round was 2 hours with all players having unlimited amount of paintballs.

The arena was a large white room splattered with an entire rainbow of paints. There were boxes, bundles of hay, and tall cardboard separators in the arena for cover, all splattered with paint. He was excited to see five other people in the room, four of them looking like a couple, but they were all the way at the front of the room where he couldn't see them too clearly. Luckily, it appeared they couldn't see him all the way at the back of the room, so he had an advantage.

The five split up when the bell rang, the two couples sticking together and the one loner straying off by himself. Marcus chose to go after him first since he was alone making him an easier target. He made quick work of him spraying him across his back with pinks, greens, and yellows. The loner seemed a bit upset at getting shot so quickly, but the penalty for getting shot was simply a few minutes in the penalty box, so he couldn't be too angry.

Next Marcus went after the couples. The boys were both acting the same way, very protective over their girls, keeping the women behind them. Marcus saw he would have to take them out before he could eliminate the girls. He crept around one of the cardboard walls slowly approaching the first couple. The boyfriend was facing the other way with his girl pressed tightly against his back. Marcus smiled, almost feeling sorry for them as he knew they were making their elimination extremely easy. He didn't waste any time shooting them both so quickly that the boyfriend didn't even have time to turn around when his girl was shot. The girl making some kind of weird gurgling noise as if she had been shot by a real bullet, and her boyfriend hung his head at his failed attempt to protect her.

Now there was just one couple left and Marcus wanted to eliminate them quickly before the first guy got out of the penalty box so he could have time to hide. The two were not as dumb as the previous couple keeping the boyfriend in front while the girl faced the opposite way watching his back. He couldn't see their faces with the protective goggles and helmets on, but he swore they looked familiar. He shook the eerie feeling he was getting as he approached them slowly trying to remain quiet.

Ellie could see the lone guy that was eliminating everyone in the corner of her eye. He was good, and he knew it so she chose to look around like she didn't know where he was. "There's that guy coming up on the right," she whispered to her boyfriend alerting him of the threat.

"Got him," Jason whispered back seeing the guy ducking behind a bale of hay.

Marcus could see the couple had seen him, but they were playing dumb. They were much smarter than the other three, but he would get them before they got him. Suddenly the couple broke apart and went in opposite directions. It seemed they planned to corner him, but he was only going to focus on the boyfriend. The girl was a threat, but she was a bit slower and that would give him time to shoot the boyfriend and turn to shoot her. Marcus brought his paint rifle up to aim at the guy, but now that he was closer he could see why the couple looked so familiar.

"Jason?" He said shocked that he was here, knowing now that the girl was Ellie.

"Goddammit! What the hell, are you stalking us or something?!" Jason shouted, the game now completely forgotten.