Fuck You Aradhana! Ch. 01

Story Info
They discover his incestuous feelings for his mother.
2.3k words
184.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A380
A380
14 Followers

26th January is our Republican Day. All of the offices remain closed on this very day. I was just too excited not because it was a public holiday but I'll get to spend the time with the hottest MILF in my neighborhood, my mom. My mom, Aradhana is a 46yrs old typical Indian mother with a large boobs. It wasn't too saggy but it's plentiful to hold by the hands. Her figure is probably 38-30-34. Her nipples are chocolate with a small mole on her left boobs. Her face looks a lot similar to Divya Dutta whom any sex crazed boys & men want to fuck instantly.

She felt comfortable with men peeping on her melons.Who wouldn't? She used to wear transparent sarees with matching sleeveless blouse at home or office & anyone could get aroused seeing those jugs. Even though I was young, I wasn't a dummy. I know what my mom did when my dad wasn't home. Whether it was her colleague from the bank or the next door college student doing major in Economics to her male friend's from back of her school days, she left no one's craving unfulfilled.

She fucked all of them & continued to did it till my father died in a bus accident in Thailand. Ok, don't feel sorry for me. I may seem bit weird but in fact I'm proud of how my mom raised me against all odds.

After being a widow, I don't know what exactly she felt. She stopped doing sex with other people. Well I never got to see any of her fuckers come at home or anywhere. I'm pleased she did the right thing. That was when I was 10 or 12. She left her job since it didn't got her the money required to raise me. So she moved from Mumbai (then it was Bombay) to Delhi & opened up a boutique & hired young generation girls to work for her. She even started wearing white or Grey or cream colored dresses which are generally worn by any unsurprising Indian widows.

Firstly it was okay, I had no problem with it but seeing her wearing those colors repeatedly in her late 30s made me pissed off. I never protested because I felt it would dishonor my love for my father. I mean it's not nice to poke my mom about it, she would get disappoint by me. However things went pretty cool. More 10yrs passed by just like everyday. During these years, I wasn't at all attracted to my mom at first nor I was attracted to any of the girls of my age or older. I didn't even knew how to talked to girls properly. If I had chance, I would avoid them. Well talking to maids was exceptional. Well I blame it to my parents for not sending me to a co-ed school. I was shy.

My world consists of few things: my mom, my friend Abhay, my books & my Gods & Goddesses I worship all day & night. I didn't watch porn. I wasn't like most boys or my age. I kept myself away from it like a good believer.

But when I turned 22, things started to go against my will. I got an offer to work as a substitute teacher in a boy's school & teach Human Biology. Everything was going fine until the chapter "Sexual Reproduction" showed up. I was nervous. I didn't know what to do & how to explain. I do know how it's done but since I didn't pursued a subject in Bachelors that is based totally or partly on Biology, I couldn't explained what to do.

I went to my Biology teacher, Miss Priya who guided me in my studies. Firstly I couldn't utter the name in disgust but when I remembered back the time she explained it to our batch, I lost all the shame & gathered up my courage without drinking alcohol & frankly told her I didn't know how to explain it in my own words to the class. She said, "Somethings has to be seen & learned than to be read & explained."

She then gave me a CD of porn & told me to go through it carefully & it will answer all my questions. I hesitated but it's dishonor to disobey your teacher. She gave me a naughty smile & gave me a kiss on the cheek. She was nice like ever.

I proceeded just the way I was told. I was astonished I had the first hard on in my life. I decided to download plenty of those stuffs. I surfed all day all night downloading nothing but porn. Eventually I turned into a sex maniac. I found it as a necessity in my daily life like bread & rice.

Luckily, I was able to explain them & most of the students ended up getting an average of B in the test. I was more than satisfied. But the horrors was yet to come. I couldn't concentrate on my studies due to the addiction. I was just too carried away by porn. I wanted to master the moves the porn stars do at the set. I started masturbating. I learned a lot from the Internet.

I consulted with a doctor & told him why didn't I had wet dreams. He told me I had some physiological disorder & gave me few tablets & capsules. My grades were declining & my mom got furious. She even told me stuffs which made me cry like a baby. However I fight back like real man. I did masturbate but only twice a day. I was able to keep a grip of studies but my mind was lost & got insane when I came across to sociology. I was mesmerized.

Our faculty told us about types of families, forms of incest & so forth. The word "Incest" made a huge impact on me. I was thinking much about it. I searched on Google & Wikipedia till I came across to sex stories & Oedipus Complex. Well the Greek myth did gave me a better thinking power - well it gave me the wants & needs of getting into the bed with my mom.

My obsession was my mom, Aradhana. I was crazy to quench my thirst for the needs of sex. I jerked thinking about her throughout the day. I even didn't told my friend Abhay about it in fear of losing his friendship. He was a nice guy like me. Most people thought we were homosexuals but we are not. Maybe it's cause we have a similar zodiac sign. We're Gemini. By the way, my mom is Libra. Hmm, so I guess we're compatible.

I tried to hold my feelings down. I even asked him if he could get me one girl to have an one night stand. He suggested his maid would be a better choice & an easy bait. Hehe, she's Virgo by the way.

We went to his home at 7pm. His whole family went to his maternal uncle's wedding leaving their 21st yr old maid, Monica behind to take care of the household work. Monica was Christian but it was hard to differentiate whether she's Christian or Hindu.

I told him whether I should do it or not. He told me "Fuck man! Sociology showed me the light. All these Gods & Goddesses are useless. Nothing but fuckers. Even if I grab hold of Goddess Durga or Kali or Parvati's boobs, it won't matter a shit. I won't be sinned. They don't exist. Nothing but shitless idols." Well he was right. I felt like cumming. I knew was approaching towards Atheism.

We had dinner. We looked at each other waiting for the dinner to end. He courageously approached Monica told her that we're happily to pay her 500 Rupee just to have sex with her. She was confused at first but later agreed. We made her an offer we can't refuse.

Well since she came from a lower class, she needed money. We suggested her to take a bath using Head & Shoulders shampoo for hair, Lux soap for her body & Colgate toothpaste for cleaner teeth while we prepare ourselves for sex. We waited for her in his bedroom.

She knocked the door, opened it & stood in front of us in blouse & petticoat. I was excited. Abhay hurriedly grabbed her & tore her clothes. She was had big boobs with dark brown colored nipples with big areolas. Well generally Indian women who have medium structure above 21 have big boobs & the color of the areolas are usually black but some are light brown. Her pussy was clean shaven. Despite having a dark brown complexion, we thought she would be dirty but she wasn't.

I made her sit between us & help us undo ourselves. Both of us were touching her boobs vigorously. After some time our penises went on display. Mine was 5.5 inch & Abhay's one was 4.5 but it was thick. She knelled down & started sucking my penis. She was a good sucker. Her boobs went up & down, slided side to side while she played with my penis. She grabbed my nuts & started massaging it like the sponge. I screamed, "Uhhh! Fucking Catholic bitch! It's not a sponge. Go slow."

Abhay hold her head & push herself even down. Thus giving a deep throat. Within 10 mins, I came. I saw the sticky white semen come even in greater number than the times I masturbated. We were sweaty already. She said, "I'm a virgin. Please go slowly with me." Abhay couldn't hold his cock much longer. He plunged into her virgin pussy. She screamed in joy. Tears were dripping from her eyes. I kissed them. She was bleeding.

Abhay was scared & said "Oh fuck. She's bleeding. Oh fuck. I raped her. I'm screwed." I told him it happens when a real virgin gets fucked. Monica was screaming in pain. We stopped. I cleaned her blood with cold water & rubbed it dry with a towel. We resumed. Her boobs jiggled to the beat of a crazy Hip Hop beat we're listening to. He went deeper in her. As I was watching & my swollen cock rise high like Empire States Building. Abhay came in her. She didn't protested.

We were confused what if he will get her pregnant. I hurriedly got dressed up & went to the pharmacy where I found my mother buy a packet of emergency contraceptive pills. I got myself the shock of a lifetime. She's payed the bills while I stayed hidden. I decided to follow her. She went to her friend, Pragga's house. I call her aunty. She was my mom's friend in University. Suddenly one thing catched my attention. Pragga aunty went to Haridwar for religious festival.

Then why is my mom here at the first place. I sneakly followed her. She rang the bell of Pragga aunty's house. Her son, Ketan greeted her with a

mischievious smile. All of a sudden, he placed his right hand on her left boobs & said, "Hey aunty. Your boobs got bigger. Did you let Ranbir feel them?" I was in total shock. How dare that bastard say that to my mom. "Ranbir never noticed me. He's off to with his gay friend Abhay's home. I'm worried. Won't you let me in" she replied.

I was even more shocked. She insulted me in front of that no good fucker. He's Gemini though but I hate him. He is 2yrs older than me. He acts like if he's a flamboyant but trust me he's a disgrace to us Geminis.

I went back to the pharmacy & got few emergency contraceptive pills & a packet of condom. I went back to Abhay's home. They were still fucking each other good. Monica was riding on his penislike a cowgirl. I watched the scene till end because then I'll have my chance to get some fun.

The thoughts of my mom doing Ketan was swirling around my head. I was jealous yet I felt she can do it. I don't own her but suddenly I felt no I do own her. When a king dies, it is his son who takes over his throne since he is his father's heir. So I decided, I'll take back what my father left behind for me the bitch - my mom. Abhay came again inside her for the 6th time & still Monica wants more. I quickly undid my pants, wore a condom & inserted my penis into her fucked up pussy. It felt slippery. I felt something was eating my cock up. It was tight. I started pounding her. She was enjoying.

I started saying dirty words like "Bitch, take it!" or "500 Rupee Whore!" All of a sudden out of the blue, I said "Take that Aradhana, my whore. Bitch you let Ketan fuck you!" Monica stopped & Abhay looked blankly at me. I was speechless.

Abhay questioned, "What did you say?" "You're one nasty little motherfucker." exclaimed Monica. I told them about the incident. They listened to it & suggested I showed try lay my hands on mother.

However after the discussion, we fuck Monica for more 30mins till we came. They finally get to know what I had in my mind. I was happy indeed.

I left their home. I reached home. Mom was there. She asked me why I was. I told her I was at my friend's home doing group project. I was swiftly took a shower. Both of had dinner, I told her I'm going for a study tour in Nepal & will be back next month. She was bit disappointed but didn't say nothing. I felt I shouldn't see her face for sometime. It will make me feel good. One day I left.

To be continued...

A380
A380
14 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
? What is matter of expression of your story !

Can you please conclude what is your intention and experienced meeting with such a beautiful women. I hope you know privacy law and prestige damaging convictions !

crazynikscrazyniksabout 12 years ago
Good Work

Nice going. Looking forward to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fuck you A380! and ill fuck your maa while you sit in the corner and watch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
teacher or student???????????

Are you the teacher or the student? Am I reading the same story as the other readers? It was very hard to follow your story do to so many errors in grammer. If you continue to write you might want to have someone edit the story for you. I'm sure it will be a nice story when your readers can understand what your trying to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice...

Keep it coming!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Indian Mother & Son In Rice Fields Indian mother set eyes on son after husband moves Englandin Incest/Taboo
My Life, My Mother Son couldn't hold it and Mother couldn't resist.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Seduced Me Slowly A lonely mother seduces her indian son for her.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Perverted Indian Mother & Son Hungry Mother & Son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories