Fuckaphile Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man seduces a reluctant older female.
2.4k words
87.1k
54
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers

He was a fuckaphile, not a pedophile. Little girls and young ladies didn't interest him, but from the mid-twenties and up all females were prey for Soane.

He was a typical looking shy kid from the wrong side of the tracks, town, river or whatever. At eighteen, he was sexually driven but socially inept. His hormones were screaming, and he had no outlet. Masturbation was unsatisfying, but he had a near photographic memory for anything dealing with sex. His time on the internet wasn't a waste because he learned about the female body and what it took to please them. He remained a virgin due to his shy personality but beneath a benign exterior was a beast of prey ready to pounce.

While females who were near his age didn't tempt him, it was the female professors, of which they were few, peaked his interest, and he stalked a single, fortyish professor of history. She wasn't particularly attractive or well built, but she was vulnerable. His stalking abilities were superb, and he went unnoticed. By the middle of the fall semester, he knew all her habits, where she lived, who her friends were, where she ate when going out, and when she was home alone.

It was the Saturday of a home football game. Professor Vining had no interest in sports, especially football. She stayed home on those days to read, prepare lectures, or research Warren Harding. He was considered one of the worst if not the worst Presidents of the United States, but she was intrigued by weak men. Thus, her dissertation and later research was on Warren Harding and now Donald Trump.

Saone knew a way into her home. He was there when she arose. After her morning routine, as she was leaving the kitchen, He pinned her against a closet door. A sterile rag in her mouth silenced her, and a rope around her hands and tightened rendered her helpless. Saone carried her struggling form over his shoulder to her bedroom. He placed her face down on the bed and covered her head with a hood that prevented her from seeing him, but did not hamper her breathing. He, then, meticulously, undressed her and tied her spread eagled to a four-poster bed with durable but soft velcroed cuffs. He covered her with a blanket.

He slowly undressed as Professor Vining struggled against her restraints. Patiently, he waited for her to tire, by going to the kitchen and fixing his breakfast. Thin rubber gloves covered his hands to leave no prints. After eating and washing the dishes, he returned to the bedroom. The professor laid still, crying.

She jerked at her restraints as he sat on the bed. In a calm, soothing, almost hypnotic voice he said, "Ms. Vining, I'm not going to hurt you."

She tried to shout, but the gag was too strong.

"I'll remove the gag later, but first I'm going to prepare you for sex," Saone said.

The professor tried to cry out, but it was in vain.

Saone used his hands on her feet, actually each toe. He caressed and kissed each one. Slowly, carefully, gently he moved his hands up her body to her ankles, her calves, her thighs, but stopped short of her treasure trove, the object of his desire.

Professor Vining twisted and turned when he began but was near a state of complete and utter exhaustion. By the time he reached the top of her thighs, she lay quietly crying.

There was a lull as Saone moved to sit at her shoulder and softly brushed her hair.

She hummed for some reason or other.

He lightly massaged her ears, neck, and face. A pair of hands caressed her neck and upper chest in a series of random movements. The hands slide down the valley between her small breasts.

He could feel and hear her heart pounding. He smiled as he cupped her breasts, and ran his hands around and over them but not touching her nipples. His hand trailed toward her stomach and belly button brushing ever so gently. He toyed with her innie and traced circles around her stomach and hips.

"Ms. Vining, I'm going to touch you where few if any men have gone before. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to excite you. There's no way you can resist. Your body will instinctively react. I know you're scared but allow me to give you the kind of pleasure you have never attained before."

She tried to struggle, but she was too weak to last any length of time.

Lightly a hand crisscrossed her vulva lips. Over and over, around and around, and then up and down her quivering slit. "I know that feels good to you, enjoy it as much as you can." The wind of his hypnotic voice flowed over her pussy as his fingers continued to trace patterns over her entrance. "I'm going to enter you now," he whispered.

Her body stiffened as his finger slowly, ever so slowly pushed into her.

He only went to the second knuckle. His entry made easy by the fluids that had been building for over an hour. He stopped, waited and flicked his finger against the front of her vaginal wall. Rapidly, he flapped his finger over and over until he heard her moan around her gag.

Smiling at his success, he placed his finger at the top of her clitoral hood, and gently, ever so gingerly swiped his finger back and forth across the roof of her clit's protective cover.

She moaned again while slightly lifting her hips.

Saone shifted his position, still leaving his finger in place until he was able to blow softly on her clit.

She went rigid again, but the warm air flowing over her most sensitive organ caused her to raise her hips closer to the source and moaned.

His lips touched the side of her clit with a by a soft kiss.

She moaned for the third time.

Saone's tongue wrote the alphabet around both sides of her clit, but never directly touched the engorged organ.

Professor Vining was slowly writhing and moaning under the relentless tongue of a young virgin college student.

His lips closed around her clit and softly and gently sucked.

She screamed around the gag and bucked him off her pussy and as she climaxed.

Saone wiped off his mouth with a cloth he had brought. He moved to her side waiting for her to calm from her orgasm. After several minutes, he said, "I'm going to put a blindfold under the hood, so you won't be able to see me, but it should be a little more comfortable."

Professor Vining raised her head to enable him to blindfold her and to remove the hood. She smiled around her gag.

"You've reacted the way I expected, and now I'm going to remove your gag. Don't make a noise or I'll put it back."

She nodded her head and held it up so he could take off the black cloth.

"Wh...who are you?" She croaked.

"It doesn't matter who I am. Relax and enjoy the rest of our time together." His lips covered hers.

She jerked away, but he held her head steady and deepened the kiss with pressure from his lips and then his tongue.

She fought to free herself from him, but soon she was responding as though they were long-time lovers.

"I've never been kissed like that before. I hated it, then I liked it, and finally, I loved it. Kiss me again."

The second kiss lasted a long time and while their mouths were engaged his hand returned to her pussy, and she welcomed his finger sliding into her opening and feeling his finger caress her G-spot. His mouth slipped from hers and moved to an areola and nipple.

She groaned as his tongue fondled her teat. Over and around, and back and forth, and then he pulled her breast and nipple from her chest until it popped out of his mouth.

She groaned before saying, "Do it again."

He smiled as he attached himself to her sensitive nub. He licked around and around. He lapped at it back and forth, from side to side before he placed his lips around her adorable nipple and pulled it away from her body. He pulled and sucked as hard as he could until he moved too far and her elastic tit slammed back to her chest.

"Oh God, I love that. Suck my other breast."

As he sucked, his finger was swish-swashing back and forth across the hood of her clit, writing in script along both sides.

Saone had been sprouting precum since early in Ms. Vining's rape. It had been at least two hours since he pinned her against the closet wall, and he was hard and ready. The condom he wore was already partially filled. He pulled away from her breast. "Are you a virgin?" He asked.

It was quiet.

"Are you going to answer my question?" He asked calmly.

"Will it make any difference if I say yes?" She asked quietly.

"No, but I don't want to take your virginity, but I will."

"Go ahead, I'm not a virgin, but it's been a long time since I've been with a man. Please be gentle?"

"I've been that way so far, and that's how I'll continue."

He climbed between her legs, holding himself above her. Lowering himself, he guided his crown to her clit. "I'm going to massage your clit with the head of my cock; it should be thrilling and exciting. If you respond as I expect, I'll enter you as I kiss you.

Deliberately, he ran his cock up her slit until he touched her most sensitive organ.

She moaned raising her hips toward him, "Fuck me, please fuck me, I can't wait any longer."

Soane pulled himself back to her opening and slipped into her and stopped.

"Oh please, give it to me. I want it so badly," she moaned.

He fell to his forearms, dropped his lips to hers and without force slide deep into her. As soon as he hit bottom, he came with thunderous spurts of jiscum.

They both groaned with simultaneous orgasms.

She strained again her ropes and screamed, "Oh God, oh God that's incredible."

Saone cried alligator tears. He didn't last long, but he'd lost his cherry. He laid holding his weight from her. "Ms. Vining, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to do it again."

"Don't be sorry; I want you again. Only this time, I want you to have me as a man should fuck a woman, with all the vigor you possess."

Saone raised back on his knees, removed the cum filled condom, carefully placed it in the bag he'd prepared, and removed another rubber. He rested looking at a woman who he would never be able to look in the face, but the woman who had satisfied his immediate, selfish need. "Ms. Vining, I love you, and I'll never forget our time together. To me, you're the most beautiful woman in the world."

"Stop talking gibberish young man. Put on the other condom, and fuck me like the man you are."

He rolled the rubber down his long, thick, and hard cock, fell to his hands, and probed at her pussy until he found the opening. He glided to his depth, dropped his hairy body to hers, shoved his feet against the footboard, and said, "Here I come." He withdrew to his crown and plunged into her with all the power he possessed. He used the bottom of the bed to propel himself into her. He was on fire as her pussy walls stimulated his entire length, and he continued to pound into her.

She grunted each time he struck bottom.

Saone was a machine meant to drive his cock into a ready and willing pussy. All the dreams he ever had about fucking were coming to fruition. The friction between them was electrical. He felt as though thunderbolts were striking the head of his cock.

Ms. Vining was screaming in his ear as she climaxed. Repeatedly, she climaxed.

Each scream was motivation for Saone to persist plundering the depths of her uncharted channel. He slowed when he approached an orgasm, waited a moment and using his stomach, ass, and leg muscles to fuck this strange woman until she climaxed.

She was in an almost constant orgasmic state, her moaning, groaning, and screaming slowed but never stopped. Soane reached a peak of excitement where he couldn't stop himself as the ecstasy of his second orgasms stuck him like the wind in the eye of a hurricane, and he poured torrents of semen into the condom. His spasms didn't cease for several minutes as he experienced secondary ejaculation after ejaculation.

A feeling of freedom and euphoria filled his being like a cloud, The wonder of sex was incredible, and even though he had raped a woman, it was a life changing event. One he would experience time and time again in the future.

Finally, in a pool of sweat, he slipped from her pussy and laid at her side. "I'm sorry, but this the most meaningful event of my life."

"You don't have to feel sorry. I've never felt so good about myself. A young man has found me desirable, and for the first time in my life, I've had an orgasm, not one but more orgasms than I can count. I'm no longer going to be the spinster college professor. I'm going to seek this kind of pleasure with other men, lots of them. Maybe one who I'll even marry. Thank you for an incredible morning."

Saone smiled as he cleaned up the mess after covering Ms. Vining with a blanket. He checked and rechecked that he didn't leave any evidence behind. He even examined her body and the bed for any of his hair. He showered, dressed, picked up all the material he brought with him. He stopped by the bed to say thank you to her, but she was asleep. He untied her, found her phone, called the police department, and reported a rape at Professor's home. He fled through the passage from which he came and faded into the shadows of the trees and shrubbery surrounding the house.

He drove to an isolated location and watched as all his paraphilia burned to ash, which he scattered about the site. He had a feeling of well being and accomplishment. His memory of his second orgasm gave him confidence, and he wondered who would be his next conquest.

To be continued...

mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Drunk Friend He takes advantage of the sexy buxom neighbour.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories