Fuckaphile Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers

I put my voice changer back into my mouth. "No, I not going to let you see me or know my name. I'm sorry about the nature of our love making, but I've got to get cleaned up and leave. I'm going to wash off your body to remove as much of my spittle as I can, in case you change your mind about what has happened over the past two hours.

"Do you have to leave? I'd like you to fuck me again or as many times as you're able."

I smiled to myself.

"That's a tempting offer, but I don't know your families schedule. When are they returning?"

"Not until Sunday. You have the rest of today and all of tomorrow.

I'd like you to stay and fuck me as often as you'd like."

"Okay, you talked me into it, but I want to change positions."

"I like other positions too. Doggie is my favorite."

"Doggie it is, but I'm going to have to turn you around."

"I'll cooperate, tie me the same way only face down."

I carefully unfastened and refastened her restraints and put several pillows under her hips to elevate her bottom and cunt. I put on another condom and dropped my face to her ass.

"Wh...what are you doing?"

"Getting you ready again." I kissed and licked the cheeks of her ass. I ran my tongue up and down the crack of her ass.

She yelled, "Stop, stop, that tickles."

"It's supposed to," I said spreading her cheeks and circled her anus with my tongue." "No, no, don't fuck me in the ass," she screamed.

I inserted the tip of my little finger into her asshole. "Oh God," no, not that!"

"I'm not going to take your ass cherry," I said before lifting her by the hips and kissing her vulva lips. She sighed, "That's better."

I licked around her opening in circles and horizontally.

She moaned, "Yes, yes, I like that. No one has ever kissed or lapped me in this position." I shoved my tongue into her twat slowly and then circled it in both directions.

Gabby writhed as my tongue tickled her tube. She strained so I could swish my tongue back and forth across the hood of her clit. Arching her back, she side, "More, more."

I continued wiping my tongue back and forth on her hood and kissing on both sides of her sweet spot.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!"

I clamped my mouth around her clit.

Instantly, she climaxed wigging instinctively from the convulsions sweeping her body from her sweet spot to her extremities . I hold on to her clit as she climaxed over and over.

She groaned, "Aaaaugh, goooo, ddddd, daaaa, mnaaaa, iiiii, caaaa noooot, stoooo, ppppp, fuuuu ccccc, kkkkk, mmmmm, eeeee!"

As she writhed in pleasure, I waited until she relaxed enough for me to inch my throbbing instrument to her entrance. I slowly slipped between her labia lips and bobbed back and forth. In and out, in and out of her sensitive pussy mouth I moved only about an inch.

She howled as she climaxed,"Ooooo, hhhhh, goooo, ddddd, iiiii, coooo, miiii, nnnnng!" Gently, I guided my length into her until I could go no deeper. I stopped to grind my crown into the bottom of her vagina.

Gabby had another orgasm that was so intense her guttural groan was impossible to understand, "Aaaaa, ccccc, eeeee, hhhhh, jjjjj, lllll, ooooo."

I pulled almost all the way out of her and slipped back in. Her walls stimulated every inch of my cock as I eased in and also on the way back. Using my stomach, hip, and ass muscles, I stroked her at a leisurely pace feeling every ring of her cavity walls squeezing me tight.

I couldn't believe how long I stroked her and how many orgasms she had.

The bed was a mess of her internal fluids and our combined sweat.

By this time she was grunting each time I bottomed out.

Excitement grew within me the entire time I stroked her, and I could feel myself gradually approach the pinnacle of desire and passion. I was going to come. I no longer could control myself. I feel to her body, grabbed her shoulders, and thrust myself as hard and fast as I could into her. My ejaculation was fantastic. The feeling was beyond description, but being in paradise and enjoying ecstasy are the best words I could use to describe the most incredible feeling a man can have.

Gabby came with me with another long howl.

I lay breathing as if I'd just run a one-hundred-yard dash and dripping perspiration all over her back.

We lay in that position for a long time.

I kissed her ear, her neck, and her shoulders, before pulling my limp cock from her cunt. She was silent.

I covered her with a blanket, went to the bathroom, showered, dressed, and went back to Gabby. I gathered all the materials I brought.

She kept talking, the half-an-hour it took me to wash her body, trying to get me to fuck her again.

I removed as much evidence of my presence as possible. Finished, I dressed, gathered my bag of material, and said, "I going to trust that you're not going to call the police when I leave. I'm going to release one of your hands so you can free yourself, but it'll take long enough for me to go back the way I came in." I kissed her on the cheek, untied her left hand. went into the hall, through Helen's bedroom, out the window, down the water spout, and raced into the nearby forest.

I hurried to my car which was parked over a mile away. I drove the speed limit until I reached Savannah's land fill and dumped my back pack and materials. I drove to a nearby Taco Bell and ordered two Burrito Supremes and a Coke. Eating leisurely, I noticed a mother with two small children. She was stunning. I wondered if my next conquest would look like that.

To be continued.

mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Forcing Aunt Lisa Nephew forces his aunt with his monster cockin NonConsent/Reluctance
Drugged MILF A MILF gets drugged and used.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
More Stories