Fuckaphile Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers

With the patience of a diamond cutter, I drilled her over and over. The sensations of her snatch along the length of my staff pushed me to my point of no return. I could feel the end of my endurance. My cock was on fire, and I lost control of myself, and with one last stroke, I spurted gob after gob of jiscum into the latex covering.

Helen's body went stiff and moved up and down as she climaxed with me.

I lay deep in her as my ancillary spasms continued. I released her legs, fell to her body and kissed her passionately until I felt myself dwindle and slide from her haven.

"I can't believe how sensational that was. I loved it; I love you. Can we do it again?" Helen asked holding me close.

"We'll have to wait for a while, but I'll be ready in fifteen or twenty minutes. Let's take a shower and come back to bed."

I stayed until noon the day after New Years and was able to get it up three more times. I had four orgasms, and don't know how many she had.

Two exhausted but satisfied eighteen-year-olds parted sadly because her mother called to say she and her father were coming home about 1:00 p.m.

* * *

During January, Helen and I continued our relationship.

After her introduction to fabulous sex, she was almost insatiable, and she kept me busy taking care of her wants and needs.

Of course, I'm happy to have the opportunity to fuck a beautiful female on a regular basis, but my primary goal is to possess the body and mind of Mrs. Margo Westbury. I spend as much time as I could during January discovering her habits and when it would be possible for me to take her. Bending a woman's will from sexual resistance to acceptance is a thrill that adds to the discovery, stalking, immobilizing, arousing, and finally, the taking of her most intimate possession was all part of the process that added to the needs of my inner beast. How am I going go about the invasion of Mrs. Margo Westbury's body?

* * *

I'm unwilling to wait to create a careful plan to take Margo because I want her so badly. However, I stalked her as often as I could during January. I looked forward to seeing the petit short blond with, a banana shape, and a nice set of tits. At twenty-eight she had three children, two, four, and six, which made it difficult to find a time when she was alone. The older kid is in the first grade, the middle child was a toddler, and the baby was still in diapers. She had almost no time when she wasn't either working, with her children, her husband, or friends. I discover that she took advantage of a local Lutheran Church's Mother's Morning Off.

The first Wednesday of February was my target date. Margo took her oldest daughter to school and the two boys at the church. She was alone from 9:00 a.m. till noon. I had three hours to accomplish my task. To my disappointment, she went to the grocery store before returning home.

It was about 9:45 a. m. before Margo drove into the driveway and garage. I didn't have time to plan an elaborate method for taking her, but I knew I was strong enough to overcome any resistance. I was in her garage when she drove in. I hid in the shadows of the other side of the car. She got out and walked to the trunk where she'd had the foodstuffs stored. As she bent to remove a bag, I pushed her against the rear of the car and put my hands around her throat. I'd learned on Google how to render someone unconscious with my hands.

The struggle was brief because my strong hands held her tight enough to knock her out but not harm her. When she collapsed, I caught her, picked her up, closed the garage door, took her through the utility room and down a hall to the first bedroom.

Luckily, it was the master bedroom, and I was able to bind, blindfold, and gag her with pantyhose. There weren't enough pantyhose to tie her spread-eagled to the bed. She didn't weigh much and only dressed in a sweat suit and undergarments. I quickly undressed her only to find she was menstruating. Damn, that's a possibility I never considered. Most women were most sexual interested and active during the middle of their cycle and not at the time of their period, and few couples have sex during the females period. I had two obstacles to overcome if I was to please her.

I grab a dark towel, placed it under her hips, and remove a bloody Tampon. It wasn't going to be possible to arouse her in my customary manner, because of the blood. Before she woke, I got a basin of warm water and a dark washcloth, undressed and placed a condom close at hand, and laid beside her.

Margo awoke to find herself tied, blindfolded, gagged, and lying beside a warm body. She trembled and struggled to free herself but to no avail. After about ten minutes, she quieted.

I kissed her on the neck, and she jerked away as far as she could.

"Margo, I' not going to hurt you. What I'm going to do with you will be enjoyable if you relax and allow it to happen. The pleasure you receive will be incredible. You'll find that the experience you're going to have with me will be much different and more pleasant that when you have sex with your husband. I know you're not being satisfied by Paul, but you will be climaxing before we finish."

She tried to roll away, but I held her steady.

"Margo, your one of the most beautiful and sexiest woman I've ever seen," I say kissing her cheek, neck, and shoulder. At the same time, I lightly ran my hand over her face and hair.

She jerked trying to get away.

"You have a fabulous shape, with a nicely rounded butt, and a great set of tits." I continued kissing her upper body and ran my hand under and around her breasts.

Her trembling persisted, but it is less noticeable.

I circled her boobs and squeezed them gently. "Your skin is so soft and smooth; I'm having a hard time being patient." I was about to move my hand to her groin when the doorbell rang.

Damn and God damn, I thought. I grabbed her husband's robe and went to the front door. Peering through the peephole, I saw a Fed-X employee. I opened the door.

"I have a package for Mrs. Westbury," he said holding a bundle to me. "You'll have to sign here." He gave me an electrical signing mechanism.

"My wife isn't feeling well that's why I'm home," I said taking the instrument and scribbling an impossible to read signature of Paul Westbury. "Thanks for the package," I said giving him a smile and the electronic device.

"It's my pleasure, Mr. Westbury., have a nice day." He turned and returned to his truck.

Little did he know how much I was going to enjoy my day. I race to the bedroom, losing the robe, to find that Margo had moved off of the bed, and was standing on one side.

"I'm back, and you're not going anyplace until we've finished." I easily picked her up and returned her to the center of the bed. I kissed her face, ears, and neck. "You taste delicious, and your scent is arousing. How did you get so beautiful in only thirty years?" I asked knowing she was younger than that.

She sighed in disappointment in not being able to get away but didn't react hostilely as I lay beside her. I fondled her breasts. I move my hand in circles around them until my fingers were circling her areola and nipples. I did that for several minutes before I leaned over and kissed her left nipple.

She jumped at the kiss and tried to roll away.

I held her close and lowered my mouth over her nub placing it between the roof of my mouth and my tongue and apply a small amount of pressure.

Margo struggled to try pulling her nub out of my mouth.

I held her tight and munched gently on her teat.

Her wiggling slowed as I added more pressure. She arched her chest toward me as I ran my tongue over and around her areola and nipple.

Pleased with her reaction, I continued to increase the speed and pressure of my tongue.

She hummed around the gag.

I rose leaning over her body, "You have beautiful breasts." and took her other nipple in my mouth. Slowly and gently, I munched on the nub before running my tongue over and around it.

Margo raised her shoulder pushing her breast into my mouth.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

She nodded her head up and down.

"I'll take the gag off if you promise not to scream."

She nods again.

I remove the gag.

"Wh...who are you?"

"Someone you don't know."

"Why are you raping me?"

"Am I raping you?" I kissed her on the lips.

She turned her head.

"You have soft, warm, kissable lips. I believe your husband doesn't often kiss you passionately, and he probably is a wham bam thank you ma'am kind of lover. Am I right?"

She turned her face back to me, "How do you know that?"

I kissed her gently when she responds I slip my tongue into her mouth.

She engages me in a wrestling match with her tongue slipping, sliding, and intertwining with mine.

I slide my hand up and down her side while touching the edge of her breast.

Margo wiggled in pleasure.

Rolling off of her, I traced circles around her stomach button and down to the top of her pubic hair. "You've done a great job of keeping yourself in shape after the birth of your children. Your one of the sexiest MILF I've ever seen. It's unfortunate your husband doesn't appreciate your sexuality and your physicality."

I ran my hand and fingers back and forth across her pubic hair, and lightly rubbing her outer lips. "Do you like that?"

"Yes, it feels good, and I'm becoming aroused," she says wiggling her hips.

"Does that mean I'm raping you?"

You asked me that question before."

"I know, but you didn't answer, I said running my social finger up and down her moist slit.

She sighed, "I like that."

"I'm pleased, but you haven't answered my question." I kissed her passionately so she couldn't speak.

"This is not the kind of rape I've read or heard about, but it's rape. Why are you doing this?"

"I'm doing it for pleasure."

"Why don't you find some girls your age and treat them like your treating me?" Margo asks.

"There's not much challenge to making love to young females, but having non-consensual sex with an older MILF is fantastic." I pushed my social finger two knuckles deep into her birth canal flicking it rapidly back and forth against her G-spot just inside the front of her snatch.

Thrills sored from her cunt up her spine to the pleasure spaces in her brain and she explodes in the sparkling fireworks of joy.

As she climaxes, I move my finer above her clitoris hood and like a windshield wiper sweep back and forth over her sensitive flesh.

She hummed a sigh of enjoyment as she continues to ascend into the clouds hovering over the paradise of sexual desire.

I push my finger against each side of her engorged clit in an attempt to coerce her clit from beneath its hood. The patterns of movement were not random as I printed her name, Margo, on both sides of her tiny penis.

She spread her legs to ease my fondling and allow the excitement to build in her core. At the same time, she lifts her hips to edge closer to my intriguing finger.

A gentle swipe across her clit was all it took to send her on a journey into an indescribable ecstasy. Her heart rate increases, her temperature rises dramatically, and her breathing pattern is similar to that of Lamaze used during childbirth. "Oh God, I'm ready, I can't wait any longer, fuck me, fuck me."

I donned a condom as I waited for her to return to a state of relative calm. I was poised with my sheath-covered cock to penetrate the depts., of her blood-lubricated pussy. With the patience of Job, I slowly and gently slide between her outer and inner vulva lips until I could go no deeper. I'm only slightly more than half-way in her when I touched the bottom of her tube. She is so petite that it isn't possible for him to go deeper. I wasn't bothered by not being completely encased because the most sensitive part of my staff is the crown. In and out, in and out, I separated her vaginal walls over and over.

Margo cried out in bliss, "Aaaaugh," as she climaxed.

I didn't stop jabbing my long, thick shaft into her blood-soaked tunnel.

She moans each time I hit bottom and writhes under my incredible onslaught. "Don't stop, don't stop."

I couldn't believe, I couldn't go deeper into her, but the lubrication and stimulation of her tight cunt increased my feelings of pleasure. Incrementally, my desire to come rises, but I slow my pace to prolong my enjoyment.

Margo's arms and legs were in constant spasms as she experienced orgasm after orgasm. Finally, she screamed, "No more, no more, I can't take any more pleasure."

I rose on my hands, and with ten hard plunges, I pound her. With the last thrust, I filled the rubber with a copious amount of cum. The thrill racing through my body as I came causes me to groan with bliss. I lay in her as my spasms continue enjoying being pleased by the tightness of her pussy, her physicality, and her emotional response.

Margo wept.

"Why are you crying?" I ask.

"I'm crying because I'm almost thirty, have had three children, and this is the first time I've experienced this kind of joy. I've reluctantly allowed you to rape, no to make love to me, and it's a feeling I may never experience again. I want to thank you for showing me the depths of sexual pleasure that's inside me, and to curse you because I may never have sexual feelings like this again."

I kissed her as my dick became flaccid, and slipped from her. I assumed she would sleep, so I covered her with a blanket, set her alarm, in case she would sleep when I left so she would have time to dress and pick up her children.

I disposed of the blood-cover condom in the commode, put my clothes on, assembled everything I had brought and slipped out of the garage door. I scrambled into the shrubbery surrounding the Westbury property, walked nonchalantly to my car left in a city park, and drove to my apartment.

I recalled the details of my affair with Margo and wondered what lucky female would receive my unwanted but enjoyable favors in the coming days?

To be continued.

mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers
12