Fucked a New Hotwife Pt. 01

Story Info
My first date with hotwife Lindsay.
1.2k words
4.04
63.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MattieG
MattieG
11 Followers

Last night I met a new Hotwife/Cuck couple for the first time. He is very submissive to her, and she was craving someone very dominant that she could let go with. We had chatted by text for a couple of days and I figured we would meet in a few days have coffee and maybe meet and play in a couple weeks.

With all of the talk her cuck was super excited and was begging her to meet and play as soon as possible. I agreed we could play if we clicked and we made some plans to meet for drinks. She made a plan to put her cuck in a hotel room while we met and had a drink, she locked him in a chastity cage and made him sit in the hotel room wearing a pair of panties and his cage.

We had swapped pictures prior to meeting, but Jesus Christ was she good looking. She was wearing a tight black body dress and black high heeled boots. Great body, gorgeous face, perfect ass and tits. What she didn't know was that earlier in the day I had stopped by the adult store and bought one of those remote control vibrating eggs, and I had some evil plans for it.

We ordered a drink and had a very nice conversation about what she wanted out of this and what her cuck was hoping to get out of this, all very helpful to me to make the experience perfect. After about 20 minutes I had her scoot around the table and gave her a deep kiss, I could almost feel her body melt as we kissed. I had her reach into the pocket of my coat where I had put the egg. She asked me what I wanted he to do with that. I told her to go to the restroom, take off her panties put the egg in her pussy then come back to the table and put her panties in the pocket she found the egg in. She said yes sir, and headed to the bathroom. She came back after a few minutes, and put her panties in my pocket.

I waited about 10 minutes before I first turned it on and when I did the look on her face was priceless. I only let it run for a few seconds because I just wanted her to feel it first, not to cum that quickly. We kissed for a little bit with me rubbing my hands over her back an occasionally feeling up her thighs, lightly brushing what I found to be a very wet smooth pussy. She shuddered a little every time I touched her pussy. I kept on turning the vibrator on for a minute or two, then off for a minute and she got wetter and wetter. Finally I turned it on and whispered in her ear that she could cum, if she could do it quietly sitting right next to me in this crowded restaurant. She bit her bottom lip and nodded her head, and I could feel her body tense as the first orgasm of the night rocked through her little body.

At this point I was pretty turned on and she had been rubbing my cock through my pants for the last half hour or so. I needed to take her somewhere quick because I wanted my cock in that pussy before we went and felt with her cuck. I knew there was a place upstairs that wasn't used very much, it was dark and had little chance of anyone just happening by to interrupt us. I took her upstairs and found a nice dark corner where there were a few hightop tables, and put her purse on a chair. We kissed deeply, and she was a fantastic kisser, as we kissed I reached down and started to finger her clit and rub that soaking wet pussy, I asked her if she wanted to cum again and she breathlessly said yes. I reached into my pocket and turned on the vibrator and stroked her clit with my other hand. It didn't take very long and she came hard on my fingers. I put my fingers in her mouth and told her to clean her cum off of them, she sucked then greedily and cleaned them well.

I had her unzip my pants and take out my cock, I'm not huge, about 8 inches and I'd say average thickness. She got my cock out as we kissed and was slowly stroking the length of it. I looked her in the eyes and told her to get on her knees and suck my cock, she dropped like a rock and didn't hesitate gulping my cock down like a hungry little slut. She was fantastic at this, her tongue swirling around the shaft of my cock as her hand slid up and down the shaft coated with her spit. I wanted to just let her keep going and shoot the first load of cum straight down her throat, but I had promised her a cream pie for her cuck to lick out so I held back. I had her stop and reached down to pick her up, I put her on one of the chairs next to us which was the perfect height for fucking.

She knew what was coming and looked at me and said "the vibrator", I reached between her legs and grasped the little string that was hanging out of her pussy and slowly pulled the little egg out. I didn't let her wait long and slid my hard cock into her dripping little pussy, she let out a loud moan as the full length slid into her. Kissing me desperately she pulled my hips hard to get every inch of cock inside her. This didn't last too long as I could feel her pussy tightening up as she prepared to have an orgasm, I could feel my own starting to build deep in my balls. Her pussy felt great and continued to squeeze my cock like a wonderfully hot wet glove, she wasn't far from cumming, and I wasn't going to hold back my own any longer. I leaned in close and whispered in her ear "I'm going to cum inside you, when you feel it you can cum too, but you can't cum until I do" she nodded quickly and I could feel it wouldn't be long now.

As best I could I slid my cock in her tight pussy doing my best to hit the back of it, and that feeling started deep in my balls and I felt like I shot a gallon of cum inside of her. With the first shot of cum her pussy spasmed around my cock and she had the third orgasm of the night, cumming hard on my cock as I spewed inside her. It felt so good that I just kept fucking her for a couple of minutes, her breathing slowly returning to normal. I stopped fucking her and just let my cock sit there stuffed in her cum filled pussy, still hard I told her that she needed to clean off my cock before we left, she nodded yes and I slowly let my cock slip out of her pussy. She sank to her knees and gobbled up my cock licking the mixture of both of our orgasms off of my cock, my cum dripping out of her pussy onto the floor as she squatted in front of me.

I stood her up after she had cleaned me off and tucked my cock back into my pants. I looked her in the eyes and said "Now let's go to the hotel and take care of your sissy cuckold."

MattieG
MattieG
11 Followers