Fucked by a Stranger Ch. 02

Story Info
My second time with a slim asian lover in Hawaii.
785 words
4.35
22.3k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum over, he said.

I was silent.

It'll be so good. I have a present for you.

K. Be there soon.

I drove over the Pali to his apartment in Honolulu, then strode up to the second floor two steps at a time.

You're here!

I nodded, a bit shyly.

He looked me over like I was yummy, the tiniest smirk creasing the corners of his mouth, his handsome amused eyes narrowed and calculating what all he might do to me, tall for an asian and slim but muscled. I remembered how strong he was from my last visit. Then he stepped behind me, knowing my weak spot, and kissed the back of my neck over and over while he slowly undressed me. I was soon naked, my eyes closed with pleasure, my head bent back and resting against his short black straight hair - well, only straight in the narrowest technical sense. I stroked his cock through his shorts, feeling it stiffen, short as you might expect but oh so sexy to feel responding to my touch. I heard a drawer open behind me, then to my shock he was slipping a lacy black bra over my large pecs and fastening it.

Lift one of your feet.

I did, first one then, at his touch pulling up, the other foot, and he slid matching panties up my legs slowly, what felt like silk caressing my thighs. I felt so slutty letting him dress me up like a woman, but I couldn't say no.

Step into these he said, his foot nudging smoky red high heels to me. In my size. I realized, at our last visit he must have secretly peeked at my slippah size and bought these naughty tarty heels, confident I'd cum over when he called today. I hesitated, then put them on, wobbling. How do women balance on these?

Walk to the wall, he said, and gave my back a gentle but insistent push. Off balance, I staggered over and braced my hands against the wall, feeling a bit like a newborn giraffe might feel struggling to his feet for the first time.

I was bent over a bit, my lover trapping my hands against the wall and nudging my legs further apart. I felt completely off balance and so not in control, but my heart was pounding, it was so hot. I heard his shirt pulled off, his shorts drop and get kicked away. I tried to turn and look, but then he started kissing the side of my neck and pulling my panties aside, then sliding lube up my ass crack and circling my tight hole. I moaned, and he took that as a yes and his cock was pressed against that hole and it felt so lovely. I waited for him to put a condom on, but then he pressed hard.

Please, I said. Please. Put on a condom.

It's OK, he said. I just got tested. No worries. He kept pushing, the pain and pressure and yes, pleasure too, a bit, and I tried to get away but I couldn't move much without toppling over. And in moving, I relaxed a bit, and he grabbed my hips and thrust hard.

Take my cock. Take my cock in your pussy.

It slid in, in a few quick hard thrusts, each hurting a bit more, and then he was buried balls deep, holding my hips hard and trying to push a tiny bit more shaft inside me. He grabbed my long hair and pulled my head back, stabilizing me a bit, then started thrusting and grunting.

Push back, baby.

I started meeting his thrusts. I couldn't believe I'd surrendered so easily to him.

Be my woman, he said.

Oooh, I said, as it hurt in a good way, taking his lust inside me. Yes. Yes.

Here it comes.

What? No. Please. Pull out. Please.

Can't. Gonna cum.

He slammed into me, and scared at how his cum might make me die if he had lied about the testing, a bit panicky but still so so hot, and I wondered how I looked, all slutty in black lingerie and red heels, bent over and trapped against the wall, getting fucked doggystyle.

He came, hard, his voice tight and contorted as he fucked his cum into my ass, rocking into me all the way, over and over. Then, panting, held me in strong arms, his cock still a bit stiff as he gently fucked into me a few more times, his breath hot and fast in my ear as he nibbled an earlobe, then gently biting the side of my neck and twisting a nipple, his cum inside me, his girlfriend.