Fucked By Candy

Story Info
He's losing his virginity.
1.3k words
3.76
149.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ixAELxi
ixAELxi
4 Followers

She was the most erotic sight I had ever seen. She was short with dirty blonde hair that had a slight curl to it. I love short girls. I must be the way they contrast my 6'3" 200 pound body. She had large breasts, solid Ds, a perfectly round ass, and a sexy flat stomach with a pierced belly button. Her stomach was so clearly visible because she was barely wearing a shirt. I was a tiny white shirt embroidered with the image of a playboy bunny and her pants were a tight pair of blue jeans.

I was young and a virgin. I was just learning to pick up girls and a party like this seemed like the best place. Everybody was drinking beer, vodka, and anything else that would help them escape the pressures of reality. Outside kids smoked cigarettes and weed and inside ecstasy and other pills were covertly passed from hand to mouth.

I downed a shot 5 O'clock Vodka and approached her. She didn't seem drunk and she looked bored. I said, "You look like you're having fun."

"Not really," she responded, "I don't know anyone here."

"Well, I'm Tyler."

"I'm Candy."

I laughed, "Are you a porn star?"

She giggled back at me. "Everybody says that. I hate my name." She said, "Besides, I'm not hot enough to be a porn star."

"Damn, are you crazy?" I asked, "You are hotter than any porn slut."

She giggled. Her giggle was cute and flirtatious. I sat down on the couch and she sat down next to me. We talked and flirted until a friend of mine came and sat down next to me. "Hey, baby!" she said to me.

She was clearly pretty drunk and I gave her a hug. She liked me. At a different party she had sucked my dick and afterward wanted to date me. I declined. Now, she was drunk and horny again. "Sup, Sam?" I asked.

I introduced Candy to Sam and Sam to Candy. We all had a few drinks and talked. After a few more drinks Sam was wasted. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I returned her kiss, but Candy pulled me away. Candy and I met in a full kiss. She was passionate and skilled. She lightly circled her tongue around the inside of my lips, and I slowly melted into putty.

Sam placed her hand on my erection, while Candy and I kissed. She slowly rubbed up and down its length. I immediately began imagining a threesome. Sam was fairly attractive but not nearly as gorgeous as Candy. When Candy noticed Sam masturbating me, she was mad. She stood up and exclaimed, "Fuck this! I'm not sharing you with her."

She then promptly marched upstairs into a bedroom and slammed the door. Sam was nearly passed out on the couch and did not look very attractive. I took one look at her and chased Candy upstairs.

I walked in the room and she was sitting on the bed with her arms crossed. She knew I would follow her. I walked into the room and tried to kiss her. She allowed me to kiss her lips, but refused to open her mouth. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you want me?" She inquired as I sat down beside her.

"Yes." I said and I kissed her again. This time she responded by kissing me back. I reached up and massaged her impressive breasts.

"More than that other slut?" She asked. "I'm here with you aren't I?" I said as I played with her tits. She placed her hand on my erection and began expertly teasing my cock. She stroked the length of it then massaged the head. My testicles were screaming for release.

"Am I better than her?" She asked.

"Hell yeah!" I gasped. I leaned over and kissed her again and while we were kissing I unzipped my fly and freed my 7-inch penis. She began giving me a full handjob. Her hand was slow and deliberate. I pulled off her shirt and unhooked her bra on my second try. Her tits were big, beautiful, and begging to be kissed. Her nipples were just the right size and very hard and for large breasts they were not too saggy. I began to suck on her nipples and she rested on the bed. After pleasing her nipples for a time, I placed my mouth between her two mountains and sucked as hard as I could. I left a nice red hickey right between her tits.

"Do you wanna suck my dick?" I asked ever so charmingly. She nodded and I rolled over on my back to prepare for her service. She pulled off my pants and boxers slowly. Then gently licked the head of my raging erection. She played with my balls and delicately circled her tongue around my head. She had an ability to tease that is unrivaled by any stripper I've ever seen. She taunted me with her tongue and sweet innocent blue eyes until I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her head and pushed it down onto my cock.

She began sucking my cock in earnest and with only a little encouragement she was bobbing her head up and down on my rock hard prick. The entire time she still looked up at me with a seductive innocent look that drove any man she gave it to crazy. I was close to cumming when she stopped. She looked up at me and asked, "Do you have a condom?"

I had two in my jacket pocket. She licked her lips and gave me a face that I would die to cum on. "Do you wanna use it?" she asked.

I nodded and got one out. She took off the rest of her clothes and laid down on the bed. I rolled the condom on and kneed on the bed in front of her.

"I've never done this before." I said/

"You're a virgin?"

"Yes." She looked surprised.

"How many guys have you had sex with?" I asked.

"One and it was only three times." She said. I leaned down and kissed her. I moved my hips forward to penetrate her. This was it – I was losing my virginity. I missed.

"Here let me help you." She said. She grabbed my dick and guided it inside her tight wet pussy. She was smoothly shaved, very tight, and dripping wet. I slid my virgin cock all the way inside her. As my length went fully inside her, those sexy blue eyes got very wide and she gasped loudly. Slowly, I slid my dick out then all the way back in… Once… Twice… Three times… Four… Five…

"Ugh!" I grunted as in ejaculated into the condom. I was humiliated.

"Did you just cum?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"It's OK, I did suck your dick for a while before." Ashamed, I began to pull my dick out of her.

"No. Wait. Stay in." She said as she hugged me to her naked body. "Let me get on top."

She mounted me and began to ride me. My dick immediately became erect again. She rode my cock slowly, pleasing herself while I played with her tits. After what seemed like a blissful eternity of her slow pace, I put my fingers on her clitoris. I rubbed it as she rode me. Her pace increased. She started bouncing on my hard dick. Soon, she came. She let out a loud squeal and collapsed on top of me.

She still didn't stop. She lifted herself off me slightly and continued to fuck me. As she rolled her hips against my cock her large tits brushed lightly against my chest. Our nipples rubbed together as we fucked. I was overwhelmed by all the new sensations my body was experiencing. Eventually, we collapsed on top of each other covered in sweat.

ixAELxi
ixAELxi
4 Followers