Fucked by Father in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anilsahotra
anilsahotra
254 Followers

Baba said "Sarita don't let me out of this heaven." i under stood what he meant. i pressed the vein little harder n took his cock in my mouth n started to sick it. i was also gently stroking his balls. i continued this for some more time n now i thought that baba could not take it any further. his balls became heavy with all the cum stored in them n his cock was shaking violently inside my mouth. i sucked his cock faster n released the vein which i kept pressing till this time. baba exploded in my mouth. i drank all of it n he seemed to have even more. i closed my mouth to swallow the cum inside n in this momentary lapse he shot his cum all over my face n body. i sucked him dry n cleaned his cock with my tongue. i raised my head n said "baba how was it." baba opened his eyes n said "Sarita i'll love u for ever. u always seem to have surprises when u give a blowjob. i was in heaven floating until u made me cum . i could feel that my balls became heavy n i was shaking. i never came this in my whole life. indeed u r the best sucker." i said "baba fuck my ass. ur son never touches it. its a virgin ass." baba said"Sarita u should have told me that before. i would like to break ur ass cherry. it'll b nice n tight. i can fill this monster inside n make u cry out of pleasure." baba made me lie on the bathroom floor. the water was cold n i had a strange feeling. baba seperated my legs n was licking my pussy. he liked my pussy lips n rubbed my clit. now he was entered my ass with one his fingers. it was tight n slowly he tried to insert it inside. it was tight. then he put his finger in his mouth n sucked it n again put it in my pussy n made it lubricated. baba said "Sarita ur ass is really tight. i think we'll have to work it out to fuck it." i said "baba do whatever u want with me. i'm ur slut. just fuck my ass." he lubricated his finger well n guided into my ass. it went freely inside. he was fingering my ass n licking my pussy. i was just flowing as he was fingering my ass. my ass was also wet now n baba was fuckin my ass with three of his fingers. i said "baba now fuck my ass n break the cherry i can't wait anymore." baba said "Sarita let me make sure that ur ready to take my huge cock inside ur ass." Saying this he increased the speed of his fingering in my ass. now he said "Sarita get up n lubricate ur cock with ur mouth so that u can feel it easy in ur ass." i greedly took his cock in my hand n started to stroke it. baba said "u slut suck it n don't make me cum. i like to in ur vigin ass." i was sucking his cock n made it nice n wet. baba asked me to be on my kneels hands. i did so. now he caught my left ass-cheek n pressed it. he tapped the cheek till it became red he was stroking his cock as well.

I was able to see that under me. now he was really slapping my ass hard. he said "Sarita how r u feelin." i said "baba its great. put that monster inside my ass." baba caught the tip of his cock n placed it in the ass crack just over the anus. with one huge stroke he plundered it into my ass. i felt that i skipped a beat. i was breathing heavily n baba's cock was in my ass half inserted. he let it stay like that for a while n started to move slowly. first it was hard but later it was free n the whole cock was disappearing into my ass. baba fucked me for nearly an hour in that position. i came twice while he was fuckin my ass. baba said "Sarita how r u feeling. do u like ur favourite cock in ur ass. i'm ramming it deep into ur ass. its so tight n nice." i said "baba now i'm in heaven. u r really great n fantastic." baba said that he was about to0 c um n moved faster that ever. the tightness of the ass didn't matter to baba as his a huge cock might have loosened it. finally he laid on my back exploding in my ass. he was fully tired n was lyin on my back me on the floor. his cock was still in my ass. we laid there for 10 mins then got up n washed each other had dinner n slept.

I am waiting for your comments. I ladies or women, who like to become a friend of mine and all comments are welcome on my email address.

anilsahotra
anilsahotra
254 Followers
12