Fucked Up

Story Info
A fucked up mother watches her daughter submit to pain.
1.4k words
3.98
141.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God I was so fucked up. Every important decision I'd ever made in my life had been the wrong decision. I'd left home far too young because Mom and Dad had told me if I continued seeing (they meant fucking around with) the older man (he'd been 19 to my 15) they would call the cops and have him charged with statutory rape.

Of course I'd known more than they had so I showed them; I ran away with him. We left Mobile and drove to Houston. My parents never had a chance to find me. In a couple of months I was pregnant. A year later, I had a baby girl to take care of. Talk about kids raising kids. While I'd been pregnant, my loving other had started running around, no fucking around with a couple of older women. When I came home from the hospital, he moved us in with one of them so "she can help you with the kid." Yeah, right. I took care of the kid and they took real good care of each other. In a few months, I was excess baggage. I had to leave or start earning my keep.

Guess what they wanted me to do to earn my keep. It could have been worse. They didn't turn me out on the street. Instead, I was their fuck toy; theirs and their friends, men and women alike. As strange as it sounds, as much as I hated being basically a whore I got hooked on the frequent and usually rough sex. Over a few years, I developed a reputation of being a sub-slut or at least a masochist. I learned later, that my "boyfriend" and his fuck-buddy rented me out to groups of four to eight men, women, or mixed, to serve as their "entertainment" when they were having group sex parties. I thought they just let me party with them. By this time, spanking, breast flogging, anal sex, nipple clamps, enemas, and orgasm denial activities were big turn-ons for me.

I can't really explain why it works but I can tell you how it works. I would be left to my own devices (usually vibrators or dildos) for a week or so. Then I'd be sent to some hotel room or someone's home for a "party." It would start with some of them pulling me into a group and starting to kiss me and feel up my tits and eventually my pussy. It didn't take much to get me started. By the time I was good and hot, nearly everyone would be naked or worse, in those skimpy sexy outfits. Then someone would force me over their lap and begin spanking my bare ass with their hand. It hurt! It hurt like a son-of-a-bitch. I'd scream and kick and everyone would laugh and gather 'round and take their turn.

After10 to 15 minutes or so of getting my ass pounded, the pain, well it didn't exactly go away but it seemed to mix with other sensations, sensations that traveled through my body and settled in my nipples and pussy first getting them aroused. As soon as this started, the people playing with me would change their activities. The spanking would usually turn into one or two people sucking at my tits and fingering my now wet pussy fanning the arousal into ever more intense sexual desire.

They would pass me around the group for as long as they wanted to, fucking my pussy, ass, or mouth anytime they wanted to. This did include lots of pussy licking too. Then, as they fucked themselves out, they would begin using me as a submissive pain slut to get their cocks up and pussies wet again. Even when the abuse turned to intense breast and pussy flogging, the pain just acted like an unpleasant shock that sent bolts of intensity into my tits and pussy. It wasn't pain anymore, just another version of intense foreplay that made me one big sexual nerve. At least that was the way I thought of it. Now I know it only turned me into a nasty toy that they used with the same attitude they would use a vibrator, dildo, or artificial cunt. God but I was a stupid little shit.

As Amy got older, I spiraled ever more deeply into the sexual perversions of masochistic and submissive sex. Then Richard (yes, his nickname was Dick) came along. For some reason, he wanted me and my daughter, now 13, to leave the sick insane world that I'd grown to like, and move in with him and his brothers. At first I said no. Then he pointed out that Amy would, very soon, be pushed into the spotlight right alongside me. The strangers who bought my masochistic and sub-slut services would not be kind or gentle with a girl as young and pretty as Amy. A few days later, Amy and I went for a walk. We never came back.

Dick lived in a nice and rather large house outside of a city in a southern state. He shared the house with his two brother, Thomas and Harold "yes, Tom, Dick, and Harry) and Tom's sex slave, PP. At first, I thought PP was some kind of toilet slave, but it turned out she was a stone hard pain slut who got off big time on pussy torture. The PP was short for Pretty Pussy. In the six years I've lived with Dick, I've never heard her called any other name.

Don't get me wrong, PP really loves her life. I've seen her lie down on a coffee table without being tied down and get off time after time as the three brothers took turns whipping, switching, clamping, and/or electro-torturing her pussy. After a long hard session of pussy torture, she could take all three of the brothers to bed and fuck their brains out. She loves it.

One morning not long after Amy's 18th birthday, I walked out of the house to take a skinny dip in the pool. I walked right into my daughter's first pussy torture session. She was sitting on a redwood lounge with her legs stuck out to the sides under the arms and held in place by the frame that held the arms. The back of the lounge was half reclined and Dick stood straddling it while Amy used both of her hands and her mouth on his 9 inch cock. Her face was streaked with tears, which dripped onto her tits and dripped from her young tits. Dick's dick acted as a gag stifling her screams of pain as PP punished her wet gaping pussy. Tom and Harry sat nearby watching as they grinned in pleasure. Their cocks were completely soft and that told me they had both just fucked Amy's wet pussy. PP's pussy did not have that fresh fucked look like Amy's did and Tom and Harry enjoyed pussy torture so much they couldn't possibly be soft unless they'd just been drained.

I took all of this in instantly and walked to kneel beside my daughter's face. Dick pulled his dick back and PP stopped swinging the narrow rubber pussy paddle she'd been spanking Amy's pussy with as I spoke to Amy.

"Whose idea was this?" I asked.

It took her a few seconds to get her breath control to where she could answer me and then she spoke in a hoarse voice, "Mine, Mama. I've wanted to do this ever since PP started talking to me about it. But no one would touch me until today."

"Does it hurt too badly?" I asked.

"Fuck, yes!" she screamed. "But Mother, after awhile the pain sort of goes away a little and mixes with the kind of pleasure I get when I finger myself off. I've already come three times and they were the best I've ever had."

"So, this was your idea and you want to keep on, is that what you are telling me, Baby?" I asked a little sick at heart and yet a little glad she knew her mind so well.

"Yes Mama, this is what I want. It makes me feel so good inside when I come this way. And I love all three brothers and PP too. I want to be part of their sex games and this is the only way I can."

I kissed her on the mouth and felt her tongue brush my lips. I pulled away from her and looked at Dick. I nodded my head and moved back from Amy's face.

PP was not an evil bitch. She remembered her own youth and was careful to keep the men and Amy from overdoing it for the first few months. In effect, she broke Amy in rather slowly but also rather thoroughly.