Fucked Up & Real Shitty Ch. 02

Story Info
Adult store cashier unwinds with crack whores.
3.8k words
4.08
111.8k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself gravitating towards the scat section of the store in the weeks leading up to my epiphany. I had cruised the tit torture display the month before and extreme spanking rack the month before that. These pilgrimages were limited to Friday nights and undertaken only out of necessity. I needed to be thoroughly disgusted.

You see, I had a life outside of ringing up the adult purchases of shifty shoe gazers, smoked out brothers, tipsy frat boys and steely-eyed lesbians. Unlike my co-workers, I had something going for me.

Being an attractive, single and straight honors student at a prestigious graduate school, I was an anomaly. The movers and shakers in my department homed in on unattached me after the traditional faculty-student orientation mixer. These folks were as a rule, all married. In the tradition of couples everywhere, they saw it as their mission that I join their ranks. Thus began the blind date project.

I am an easy-going guy. I agreed to meet with the friends of these professors and upperclassmen for two reasons; social standing and sex. I figured I could move up in my department if I made nice with the girls they thought I'd like and get some pussy from someone on my intellectual level in the bargain.

That is the way I found my Friday nights for several months booked solid with blind dates. That is what brought back to the shit film section. You see, on top of being easy-going, I am also easily aroused. It doesn't take much to get me hard. That is why I ride my bicycle to work. The subway ride would leave me open to charges of lewdness.

Working in an adult entertainment shop, while offering shelter, also exacerbates this condition of mine. That's one of the reasons I am a cashier and not the video booth janitor. All that videotaped moaning and smell of cum would turn me into a walking sex show. Plus for all the concentrated arousal material, most customers don't look at anything beyond the tape they want and their shoes.

They can barely look at me ringing them up. They are formulating their plan, if they aren't intoxicated, for exiting the store in the most inconspicuous way possible, when they put down their cash. Too nervous that they might bump into someone they know, too ashamed of their particular kink. I look at this and laugh. I am proud to work where I do. If it was socially acceptable, I would be making porn instead of writing a paper about it.

That said, having acquainted myself with good portion of the store's video library over the years, there remained little that disgusted me.

Up until spring; tit torture, extreme spanking, large object insertion and diapers on grown folks did the deflation trick. I would simply go over the offending section, pick up a video box and stare until the blood rushed out of my cock. I would burn one particularly gross image into my brain and clock out. It would be my erotic circuit breaker.

I'd keep the nauseating image in my mind, flipping it over and over on the train ride to the restaurant so I would keep soft when confronted with a train car full of pretty young things. I'd continue to keep the image in my head during dinner so as not to scare my date with my normal arousal.

This is how I maintained. But this tactic wasn't working lately as well as it had before. The clothespins clamped nipples and the rope that bound breasts until they were purple red started to get me hot. The two handed fisting of anonymous vagina made me catch myself groaning on the train. The talcum powdering of an Akron, real estate salesman in Depends got me to shifting in my seat. That is how I started going towards the scat section.

I didn't want to go because the images were enough to put me off of dinner sometimes but it was the only effective solution. If I was like my co-workers, I could leave work with my pants bulging, find one of the crack whores that patrol the area (the store borders the old shipping yards) and get them to jerk me off for 5 dollars before going to dinner with that night's date. They swore by it. But I found that I got more fuck crazy after ejaculating than before.

I ended up standing up my third date, the one time I took my co-workers advice, to have an all night orgy with two rock crazy white college students for 100 dollars in a transient hotel. They were walking up and down the peep show district in their hipster tee shirts and blue jeans looking out of place. I was trying to talk the video store's favorite crack head, Becky, into something more than a hand job when they passed by. Becky snorted in derision and tossed her head in their direction.

"Those bitches will do what you are asking for, not me", she sneered.

"Are you certain?" I asked incredulous.

" Fuck you mean, am I certain?" Becky snapped at me.

"It's just…" I paused.

"Honey, the biggest nastiest rock whores out here are white college students.

You are a smart fellow you should know your statistics", she scolded.

"It's not that", I replied tersely. " I know my figures, Becky, I was just surprised that you think they would go for the price I am quoting".

"Hell yeah, they will, white skin privilege and all." Becky schooled me. "They stupid! Their country asses haven't noticed the johns cruising them all day. Instead of tricking they've been making trips to the pawn shop, selling their luggage".

Becky shook her head and continued. "The Sweet Spot red tops got them. Took all their cash. Word is they traded in their train fare back to school for some hits. They will say they were robbed just like all the other strung out white boys and girls and their daddies will bail their butts out, but until then they are hooked and just want to party".

That was conclusive enough for me. I thanked Becky who was muttering something about racist police crackdowns following in the wake of this bullshit and ran after the girls. They were coming back from the pawn shop.

I flagged them down. They were a bit hesitant with an unknown black man with a large lump in his pants approaching them but after I had bought them a hot dog and some sodas, they warmed to me. That's when I asked if they wanted to make some money.

They looked blank for a good minute, as if I was reading their thoughts, and then both nodded at once. Then there was a pause.

"What do we have to do?" they asked in unison.

I smiled and cocked my head.

"Why the same thing you do for your boyfriends" I lilted.

They laughed uneasily, as if their thoughts were being read again, and then whispered amongst themselves. They turned to me and agreed.

Their names were Melissa and Katherine and they suggested the transient hotel they were staying in. They had thought it a prime place to screw since they knew a dealer who had set up shop down the hall from them. I went in before them and reserved a single room for the night. The hotel policy frowned on prostitution and drug use and so did not allow couples to check in. Melissa and Katherine already had a room and so encountered not so much as a raised eyebrow. The fellow at the front desk really bought their story about being foreign exchange students who couldn't find beds at the hostel.

They met me in my room, all sure smiles and secret giggles. Melissa looked the room and me over. Katherine worried at a loose thread on her sweater. Melissa emerged as the spokeswoman for the group.

"We have some conditions"

"What are they?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"First off, 30 dollars for each act", confidently announced Melissa.

I shook my head.

Becky was right about them after all, they were stupid asses. As two fresh white faces in this peep show district, they could have easily commanded 100 dollars for a blowjob, 200 for pussy. This place was swarming with well-heeled bridge and tunnel johns who liked this college girl in distress shit enough to get them a suite at the Plaza in 2 hours.

Here they were selling themselves cheap for crack rock. I was amazed that some pimp hadn't approached them yet and turned them out. It was only a matter of time. They would be on the stroll before this spring break was over if there was any logic to the universe.

They must have interpreted my headshake and silence as a refusal because they rapidly lowered their price per act by 5 dollars. I was taken aback. If they were determined to be cheap, I would call them on it.

"Fuck that, you are some busted hookers with escort fantasies, I'll give you 5 dollars",

I spat back with mock angry black man style.

They gave each other scared looks.

"20!" they shouted back.

I made a little snickering sound and shook my head.

"7", I laughed back at them.

They are looking sweaty and anxious.

"Um…15", they quavered.

I hesitated for effect. My luck was unbelievable.

"10 and that is as high as I am going", I stated firmly

They whispered to each other.

"Deal" they said.

"What are the other demands?" I asked.

"No kissing", intoned Melissa.

I nodded, had she seen this in a movie?

"We also need to take smoke breaks", Melissa said

"If you do it one at a time, I have no problem with that" I shrugged.

They conferred and nodded.

There was a long silence

" The last condition is no condoms", Katherine piped up.

I was stunned into silence once again.

"We both have latex allergies", Katherine explained meekly.

I nodded dumbly. This was beyond my comprehension. I made a mental note to try to get their parents phone numbers before I left or else I would have to call the cops on them. They needed to be saved from themselves.

I undid my zipper and hauled out my erection. I beckoned to both of them. Melissa double-checked that the door was locked while Katherine took baby steps towards me. They both knelt before me and began sucking and slurping, hesitantly at first but with growing gusto. Katherine undid my belt and let my pants fall to the floor

Thus began the orgy.

It started out like any hardcore porn film in the store. The double team cock sucking soon turned to straight fucking. The order of the night was missionary style on Katherine who ate out Melissa. Then we switched to back shots, Melissa was the recipient, Katherine tongued my balls and fondled her breasts. I was making both of them muffle their screams so that the winos and crazies in the rooms around ours wouldn't complain to the management. I was cumming like a madman.

After each ejaculation (I had 10 spurts in me that night), one of them would walk out of the room with one of my 10 dollar bills and come back several minutes later with her eyes glazed over. They traded off getting smoked out. I think I had busted 4 nuts when I was regarded as a wonder and a shrewd businessman. They began to think a great deal more of the worth of their pussies in relation to their cherished crack rock.

The overall soreness of their pussies opened the door to ass play. Melissa liked to rim Katherine which suited me fine as Katherine's deep throating was excellent. I was soon deep dicking the depths of Katherine's freshly cleaned rectum while Melissa skillfully rimmed me. I came three times consecutively in Katherine's ass, withdrew to a loud plopping sound and found immediate haven in Melissa's waiting mouth.

This is where we deviated from the porn offerings of the store. Melissa held my stinking, dripping cock away from her as if to regard it. Then she sniffed deeply, like a sommelier, and chugged me like a beer. Her hands were on my ass, pulling me towards her, my pubic hairs were firm against her nose.

Katherine, in the mean time, did a double take, astounded by Melissa's action. Her eyes lit up. She watched Melissa deep throat me and smiled, reaching over to rub her partner of the shoulder affectionately. Then sighing with exhaustion, she staggered off the bed. My nut was dripping down her leg, plopping on the floor. She picked up one of the bills I had lined up on the nightstand and half limped to the door.

"Clothes!" I hissed.

She looked back, dazed.

She was about to go into the hall naked, with cum spilling down her leg. If any of the other residents saw her in that state, the manager would be called and we'd be kicked out.

It was bad enough that they made hourly trips to cop drugs but the fact that she had attempted to do it naked 2 times so far was troubling to me. That is your brain on drugs.

She smiled dopily and nodded back to me in the stoned surfer way and bent down to pick up clothes to wear to the dealer's. Couldn't stay mad at her for too long, she had the most inviting ass in the world. It was like an albino peach, covered in a blonde fuzz with a dark pink stem hole for an anus

Katherine dressed dutifully under my gaze, waved to Melissa and I and stumbled out into the hall for some more rock. I pushed my fingers into Melissa's red hair. She gave what I call Hurricane Head. Swirling, powerful sucking that leaves you wrecked. She always gave it when it was Katherine's time to smoke. It seemed as though the intensity of the head got better in Katherine's absence. I think Melissa had a crush on her. I also think she liked dirty things like the essence of her friend's ass.

She never asked me to talk dirty to her but would purposefully say some foul shit to me, always in a menacing whisper.

"You black bastard this, you big monkey that. You like college kids, huh? You nasty uneducated hoodlum! That's right you fuck my freckled Irish ass with your big black horse dick. You want to be my baby daddy, don't ya? You like it in my mouth don't you? It's like going to church isn't it, mother fucker?"

I stayed silent through these episodes. This was a possible paper topic "Colonialism as imbedded Caucasian arousal response". We came to an understanding that harder, more brutal cock ramming would occur when she went verbally off the handle. I would pull out from her, towel my dick on the bed's sheets and ram back into her dry as a bone. She would scream and laugh. She encouraged me to pull her hair, twist her nipples and spank her face with my cock.

They soon became lax in their accounting of the number of acts they had performed. Drugs and fun will do that to your mind. To their credit, they did what ever I asked of them and even began volunteering freaky stuff while in their crack hazes.

Katherine, for instance, came back with a 2- liter bottle of water in her manicured hand and instructed me to drink as much as I could. I was confused but agreed. She moaned enthusiastically and played with herself while watching me force myself to swallow.

Melissa once came back from a smoking excursion and insisted that I spit my own stomach. After I did, she began blowing her nose on my belly, her crusty yellow green snot and my translucent saliva mixing together. I was puzzled until she began felching (sucking cum out of the ass) a bemused Katherine.

Melissa sucked up the snot and saliva to mix with the cum in her craw and made a great show of swishing them about in her mouth. She then put her back to me, offering her ass. I slipped in and began pumping away. She made some underwater noises and motioned for Katherine to kiss her. That is when I saw my first cruddy snowballing campaign. Back and forth it went, growing more lovely and liquid with each pass. I disengaged from Melissa to get a closer look. When it was in Katherine's mouth, Melissa would snort, drawing on her inner nasal reserves for more snot to add to the snowball.

Katherine, mouth full and staring down Melissa, was giving me a frantic handjob at this point trying to get some of my everflowing cum to add to the mix. I stood entranced.

The snowball grew bigger and bigger. Melissa had snorted and picked her nose until she drew blood. This new color was added to the mix and the bedroom at large. It was all over the place. Smeared all the pillows and headboard. Big and little drops on the bed spread, coagulated black snot shards coughed up on sheets and licked back up again.

I was hop scotching between girls now, thrusting blindly and mouth breathing to keep from gagging during all this. The sound of all that liquid sloshing around between two people was disconcerting. The girls had positioned themselves on the bed so that they were cheek to cheek.

They would give the burgeoning amount of "snowball" a couple swishes and turn their necks to pass it to the other one. For novelty's sake, I was taking turns in each of their holes, leapfrogging from one to the other depending on who had the snowball at the time. I think Melissa was in possession of it when Katherine reached over and grabbed her face.

Melissa bucked in protest, trying to tear away from Katherine's hands. One clamped her nose shut while the other held her mouth closed. Melissa was being forced to swallow if she wanted to breathe. I was fascinated and disgusted at the same time. I kept the same thrusting rhythm in poor deserving Melissa though I may have born down with my pelvis a bit rougher than usual.

There was a gulp and Katherine's hands left her partner's face. There was silence and then Melissa was suddenly making sick gulping noises. I felt a hand on my leg. It was Katherine's. She was motioning to me to pull out of Melissa and come to her. I pushed into Katherine' now permanently gaping asshole. Melissa got off the bed, staring down Katherine something fierce.

This was a contest. Katherine rolled to her side suddenly, forcing me to adapt if I wanted to keep the warm glove of her ass around my needy cock. I was butt fucking her in fetal position, her eyes still involved in the staring contest. I pawed flesh, slapped fat and pulled hair. I was almost there. Then Katherine attempted a roll and nearly twisted off my cock.

She slowly jack knifed her legs, making them stand at right angles to her torso. The angle into her poop chute was a bit different for me but not uncomfortable. During all my gentle rocking, she managed to lift one leg up and extend it past my face until it was magically on the other side of her. I was in agony. It felt like a never ending Indian burn to my penis.

I wanted to pull out more of this devil woman more than anything in the world and coo to my cock but Katherine scooted towards me with every pullback I did. She was cackling. I was now up against the headboard. Katherine had cocked her hips in such a fashion that I was fated to stay deep inside her ass. Her back and butt arched off the bed, her head and shoulders pressed into the mattress.

Melissa had found her way behind me, standing on the bed. Her ass was against the wall, her hands on my shoulders and her pussy grinding into my back. She was pushing me towards Katherine who had been smiling evilly up until this point. Her face blanched. I increased the intensity of my strokes. I heard a gurgling from behind me and the next thing I knew Katherine 's torso and face were covered in vomit ala snowball.

Melissa started a laughing jag. Katherine writhed around on the bed trying to get the regurgitated cum, snot and blood out of her eyes. I beat myself off to climax, shocked.

Flash forward to the break of day. Time was bending. I kept thrusting. They kept moaning. The acrid scent of their crack smoke was starting to get to me. My cock was sore, throbbing and numb about the edges. I couldn't believe that I was still at it, deep in, who was this? Oh yeah Katherine. Melissa had sauntered out the door with my last ten dollar bill a few minutes ago.

Katherine had begun squeaking when the water she had asked me to drink started weighing heavily on my bladder. I must have changed sounds because Katherine knew my mind.

"Just hold it until Melissa comes back" she panted.

"What?" I was stunned out of my fog, still rocking back and forth in her.

"Don't(pant) you(pant) dare(pant) get (pant) up(pant) to (pant)go(pant) to (pant) the (pant) bathroom(pant)" ,she clenched her teeth and ass to punctuate each word.

12