Fucked Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, Sam got on the bed behind me and grabbed my arse. I knew what was coming next, and sure enough I soon felt the warm, wet sensation of his tongue, working all around my arsehole, rimming me as well as I had done Todd in that shower only a day before. The dampness, the probing, the slight tickling sensation, and the thought that this was all preparing me to take a man's dick up there for the first time, all deeply arousing! After maybe a minute or ninety seconds, Sam backed off and the boss got up on the bed, squatting down behind me and placing his hands squarely on my shoulders. His lubed, bare rod was lined up with its target - and then, the pressure, opening my arse, and the swift sheathing of the whole length in my guts. I had been mounted, penetrated, and forced open by his full cock length!

"That fit arse of yours is just as tight as I had hoped for Ryan. Mmmmm, very good, very good. You took that length well - my, you've done this before, haven't you? Such a horny little cockslut, definitely made to be mounted by a proper man. I'm going to enjoy giving you a good hard pounding."

It was my very first time as a bottom, of course, but he wasn't to know. Perhaps this was no wonder: the feeling of his lubed-up dick deep inside my guts was kind of cold and sharp, but I could take it. The stretching of my ring, the sensation of a full arse, actually felt rather good! I'd been bricking it wondering how painful this might be but, as he started to pump it in and out of me in fast, hard, butt-banging strokes, I could understand how bottom lads could get so into this kind of treatment. Todd had loved this when I did it to him, now I was learning to appreciate the pleasures of being well filled.

Sam now got on the bed in front of me, and presented me with his hairy arse. His big hands reached behind him and spread the buttocks; instinctively, I dived in with my tongue and began to get him wet. The feeling of having my arse pounded was sensational, and quite overwhelming, but somehow - despite both that, and the wooden hardness my rough treatment was engendering in my dick, I managed to keep on pleasuring Sam. At least I was pretty sure he was having a good time, because he was backing his rear end eagerly into my face and, his own head down on the bed now and resting against his folded forearms, he started to make low, bass groans. Like the sound of a mighty bull mounting and breeding with his latest mate, except in Sam's case he was now a subordinate, to be given or denied pleasure entirely by command of a more dominant male. The presentation of his anus for stimulation, and the form of emasculation to which he had been subjected by a cruel metal device, were both ordained solely at the will of the boss.

I, too, now found myself gasping and moaning, as Arrington sped up his hard, relentless strokes. My hole was being properly reamed out by his thick, firm tool, smashing his groin into my jockstrapped rear over and over, with growing ferocity and speed. The friction stimulated by arse wall, and my dick was desperately hard and oozing precum from my swollen bell-end - jutting obscenely out from under the restraint of the jock waistband, drooling from the piss-slit in a sticky string and dripping onto the sheets. This man was making me his bitch, but I couldn't help but love it! So fucking filthy, being mounted by another man and fucked hard and bare, and I was not only taking it, I was wanting even more. I began to rock my hips backwards, eagerly bidding to meet his hot inward thrusts.

"Got a hungry hole, bitch? Yeah, take that dick, take it up that faggot arse." Arrington managed to get his words out between hard breaths, and was ramming his cock up me with increasing force, verging almost on desperation. I was sure that he was working his way up towards orgasm, completing the plundering of my arse cherry with the ultimate act of domination: pumping his very seed into my hole, the final phase of this act of total subjection through sodomy. "Yes sir, breed my fucking hole! Give it to me, right up the arse!"

I couldn't believe how much I was getting into this, how desperate I was to feel him complete this sex act and make me his. There was no doubt I was getting my arse queered by this experience. This guy totally fucking owned my arse. Any feelings of shame were now totally washed away on a tidal wave of testosterone driven lust. I buried my face in Sam's crack and gave a muffled bellow from deep within my chest, the expression of the crescendo of sexual pleasure radiating out from my hot, well-pumped backside.

Arrington grunted loudly, rammed his cock in right to the hilt, and then I felt it spasm in my guts. He held it in for what felt like an hour, but was probably more like 15 seconds, letting waves of hot cum blast out of his cock and spatter my guts. It was the most intense sexual experience of my life, up until that time. The feeling that I had taken this man's length, and all the hard pounding he could do with it, and now he had achieved an intense orgasm because of his desire for my body. The feeling was certainly one of great pleasure, of satisfaction, perhaps even of pride. Slowly, the boss withdrew his cock fully, and then dismounted. He gave my freshly seeded arse two good, hard slaps.

"Good bitch. Very good. I made a good choice picking you. Such a tight and hungry little man slut arse. You're going to be getting a lot of your workouts from me, from now on. In fact, you've done so well I think you deserve a little reward."

Arrington reached around and roughly yanked down my jockstrap, so that it formed a twisted rope of knotted cloth pulled halfway down my sweaty thighs. He walked around to the bedside table, got out a condom and the tube of lube, and chucked them on the bed in front of me.

"I want you to fuck Samuel, but you must put the rubber on first. Only I have breeding rights over my men. Once you're ready, you may take him as hard as you like."

I raised myself up on my knees, and looked down at this unexpected prize. I had assumed that the boss would want to have Sam as well, but clearly he had only just shot a load in me and was feeling the need to see this big rugger take cock right now. And I was still desperately hard, and my cock twitched at the thought of taking this guy. I'd had plenty of muscled lads before, but never one as huge and powerful as this, and he was just presenting himself, on all fours, waiting to be had. He looked round at me, and I could see the nervousness, the alarm, in his eyes. The boss laughed, and said Sam had never had to cope with ten inches before, and I should've felt some pity - but my desire to try out that hot, spit-slickened beefy arse, combined with the boss's orders, won over everything. I put on the rubber, slicked my cock with lube, and grabbed the tree-trunk thighs of Sam Alberly - aggressive pro rugby star, talked of even as an England prospect - and dragged them towards me, causing him to fall down flat on his belly, trapping that bound, impotent cock between his stomach and the bed. I placed my cock between his spread legs, and went straight for the target.

I breached his ring, and opened his arse up with the head of my penis. At first there was merely a low moan from Sam, but as I slowly began to push my length into him, he began to bellow more loudly, "Oh shit... oh, holy FUCK, Ryan! Fucking hell, that's a big piece. Oh shit, shit..." He buried his face in the bed. Lying on top of his sweaty back, I could feel his chest heaving with hot, ragged breaths. I worked the final couple of inches into him, and lay there for a moment, feeling the muscle arse gripping my entire length like a vice. Those magnificent, tattooed shoulders and upper arms were right beneath me, his whole body prone under my weight. His legs were spread wide, almost as if commanded to open by the very presence of my manhood. His torso was skewered lengthways on my slick ten inch fuckpole. I felt something hot trickle out of my arse and down my sac - it could've been sweat, more likely it was the boss's cum. This was really epic, hot, sweaty man sex, and it was just getting better and better! I began to slide that dick in and out of Sam's rear, in slow, steady strokes. There was no point in pumping him hard like the boss had done me - not yet. I was too close to cumming for that. I wanted to take it gently, to make this experience last. I kept most of my body still - my legs were still lashed together by the jock anyway - and stuck to rocking my hips back and forth, back and forth, back and forth relentlessly. Sawing that cock in and out of that sensational rugby player arse.

Sam just moaned and moaned. It was almost a continuous, low droning noise. How much might've been pain, how much pleasure, and how much the defeat of a massive, powerful sportsman having his masculinity challenged by a combination of unyielding metal and a long, hard boning, I couldn't tell. I only knew that I had to finish what I started, and that both Sam and I were now totally under the power of Arrington. I turned my head to one side, and saw that the boss was hard and stroking his pipe again, but he made no effort to have me for a second time. I knew that he was planning on breeding Sam after I was finished.

I sped up my strokes, and it didn't take long to feel my ball sac tighten and rise up close to my body. I felt my orgasm welling up from deep between my legs, and after a few moments my legs shuddered and I filled the condom. I lay there for another minute or so, rocking my cock gently back and forth as I milked the last of the semen out of my nuts. Sam just lay there, as spent as I was, save for a few broken words, "Oh fucking Hell, man... never that deep... my fucking arse... God..." I finally slid my softening cock out of his body, with a final wet suction noise as the lube soaked head fell out. I reached behind me, and with an effort I got myself out of that mangled jock, throwing it on the floor. I got off the bed after it.

"I'm done with you for tonight Ryan," said Arrington, as he got on the bed and prepared to have Sam for himself, "you may clean up in the shower before leaving. Put that dirty jock and your socks in the laundry as well before you go. When you're done showering, your clothes are waiting outside where you left them. My associates also have a gift for you."

"Thank you, sir."

I did as was ordered. After showering - making sure to clean the cum out of my arse as best I could - and drying off, I left via the bedroom. Sam was on his back with his legs in the air, and the boss was screwing him face to face. That mighty specimen of manhood reduced to a whore, legs spread, his red, sweating face twisted in an expression halfway between agony and ecstasy. What secret was so terrible that it had reduced him to this?

And then, I realised, I had been brought as low myself.

I left the bedroom, and dressed under the gaze of the guards. When I had finished, one of them handed me an envelope. "Your payment," was all he said. I looked inside. £100 in used twenties, not so bad for - what had it been, an hour's work - as a rent boy. The guards just smirked filthily. My humiliation was total.

I went down the stairs, out of the front door, got in my car, and drove away into the night.

12