Fuckin' Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya wasn't staying put, though I imagined she was probably enjoying the show. My head resting on those perfect thighs started to sink. I felt her legs spread open for me again, and just as there was enough room for my head to rest on the bearskin rug under us, Becka's ass settled against my thighs and she started the slow process of rising. My eyes rolled back in my head; her ass was so tight around my dick that I thought I was going to pass out in pleasure. I couldn't feel anything else but my slowly re-appearing meat; the rest of my body was tingling and my brain felt like it had been hit by lightening.

I opened my eyes to look at Becka when I had enough mind to breathe and I saw just the tip of my cock in her ass, the small pink hole just about ready to take in the head of my convulsing cock. She started to squat back down again, squeezing tight as she descended, and the feeling was exquisite. I lost the strength to hold my head up and Tanya's red bush filled the top of my vision, followed closely by her fire-lit pussy. Her clit bumped my nose, then my chin, and was then embraced by my tongue.

It took me a moment to notice that Monica wasn't doing anything; I concentrated and didn't feel her hands or hear her moving. Tanya kept rocking forward and as her ass cheeks passed my line of site, I saw Monica's thin tan ass slide into view, her legs spread, her ass puckered, and her pussy being held open for me to eat. I licked it slowly, from taint to clit and then she started sliding forward again until Tanya's pussy was within tongue range. My tongue slithered through her sex as well, savoring the buffet moving over me. My lips sucked her clit and she started rocking forward and Monica pushed back.

I tongued her as fast as I could, trying to lap her juice out of her wanton hole and I discovered that I couldn't taste the difference between her cunt and Tanya's. I kept licking and those two kept slowly rocking over me, using my tongue as their private dildo.

Becka was slowly speeding up her pace and was grinding in small circles as she fucked me. It felt like she was doing a belly dance, and part of me wanted to watch the show, but I was nose deep in pussy and that just wasn't going to happen. I felt that ass rise up off my thighs and then she started short stroking me, bouncing on the top 2 inches of my cock, reveling us both with the feeling of my head popping in and out of her tight hole. She sped up and tensed up, her ass becoming so tight I could barely get squeezed in. I felt her hot juice hit my belly and coat our sex as she flung cum from her blonde pussy in mid-orgasm. Little dribbles of her cum started rolling off my chest and belly and soaked the rug under my ass.

My cock was twitching and my hips were rising off the rug to try to get more of that ass gripping my cock as she fluttered through her cum. I was greatly disappointed when I felt her get up and collapse beside me, but my disappointment was short. Tanya and Monica both got up, Tanya to my right and Monica simply slid down my body, leaving a faint trail of cum behind her hot sex. She bumped against my cock and started rubbing herself with my dick like she had for her sister and got it throbbing and twitching so hard I thought I was going to blow my wad right there.

Monica did have other plans, however, and she slid her pussy over the head of my cock and ground her hips around the inch and a half buried in her. I thought Becka's ass was good and tight, but it had nothing on Monica's grinding puss. She started impaling herself on my shaft, her clit slamming down into my pubes. She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest for balance and started bucking even harder, pulling me completely out and along her clit with every stroke and consuming me in her hot pink oven, crushing into me harder with each stroke.

Tanya started licking the pussy juice from Becka and Monica off my chest, dragging her tits along my arms, chest, and abs; whatever she could drag those tightly peaking nipples against, she did. Becka was still shaking from her orgasm, but I saw her delicate hand reach between her sister's legs, and judging from how her tongue sped up in licking those juices, I could only imagine how that pussy was being pumped by Becka's delicate hand.

Monica snapped me back to the scene by changing the pace, her hips grinding against mine and stroking back and forth instead of up and down, pushing herself against my body on the forward swing, dragging her clit against my exposed meat as she swung back. She started to twitch and sway in time to their music and her cunt gripped and milked my cock for all it was worth.

That finally did it. My balls rocked off like a geyser and spurt after spurt shot into Monica's cunt. Each throbbing blast was better than the last as her walls squeezed me tighter and tighter. She rocked forward, my cock burying its full length in here tight Indian twat and the last few bursts blew between my head and the inner depths of her red-hot sex. I convulsed violently, my back arching off the rug and my senses reeling. Each lustful squeeze of her pussy sent me higher and higher as my jizz stopped shooting but my orgasm took off like a rocket. I felt myself tremble and my mind was blank with desire. Then there was nothing.

I woke up in my car, driving down the wrong side of the snowy highway. I corrected my path and looked around. The car wasn't damaged, I wasn't damaged, and there was no sign of a wreck. I started passing land marks and it looked like the last thing I remember before the "crash" was about two hours behind me; I had driven almost the whole way home while spacing off thinking of those three girls.

I laughed. Stupid crazy me, I was daydreaming about fucking three gorgeous women instead of paying attention to the road. The rest of the trip home was without incident. I pulled in the drive, went inside and went to go take a shower to wash the taint of another wasted Thanksgiving off. I stripped down and as I walked through the bathroom something caught my eye. I turned and looked and there, in mirror image, was scratched 3 names; Tanya, Becka, Monica.

My clothes were back on in a flash and all I could think about was getting more of that pussy. I didn't know how I could find them or even where to begin, but if it started with a crash once, another crash would do this time.

My car barreled down the road before I even knew what was going on. The speedometer needle was buried and the snow was flying in the headlights, almost blinding me. I couldn't wait to find that spot again, that one magical spot. Then I started hearing that song in the back of my mind; that haunting, sultry melody. I felt my cock stir in my pants, immediately straining to try to get to full staff in my jeans. The car swerved, the tires squealed, metal tore, and then there was only that song, lulling me to sleep so I could wait.

12