Fucking 5 Black Women in a Month

Story Info
Online dating gets results in unexpected ways.
2.1k words
3.62
95.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruson
Bruson
160 Followers

I'm 55, white and was looking for a woman 47-57 to have a relationship with. My latest LTR had ended about 6 months ago.

Some women consider me good looking. Others think I'm average. I'm some kind of Rorshach Test for women.

I'm blonde, or used to be before graying, blue eyes, slim from still working out 5 days a week and 5-11. And I eat healthy most of the time. I have a bit of a sense of humor and if you like it, you laugh a lot. If not, I'm a big bore.

I also know I'm not the worlds greatest lover, but when I make a chemical connection with a woman the sex is always great for both of us. Even with different styles of fucking, er lovemaking.

I've fucked beautiful women I've had no chemistry with and it was boring sex for both.

Chemistry above and below the waist is what I look for.

I've been using Match, Plenty of Fish, and Yahoo dating sites looking for a good woman.

Black, white or brown woman didn't matter. Until I started meeting the women.

All the white women around 50 looked like my grandma used to look. Not very attractive. Dried up, saggy and wrinkly with a crackly, old sounding voice. And a cackle for a laugh.

Nice, smart and friendly, but not someone I'd like to fuck again and again and again.

One white woman sucked my cock on the first meet and greet in her nice car behind the coffee shop. I came all over her wood trim. From a handshake to getting my cock sucked in 30 minutes. A new record for me.

When I was younger both black and white women were beautiful to me, chemistry ruled my heart and cock.

Now looking for a woman again I was shocked how old the white women looked at my age. They all looked older than me, even when they were 5-7 years younger.

I take care of myself but not to an extreme. I also have an open and inquiring mind.

Being older now, I found I happen to like the big boobed, big butted, brown packaged version of women.

Life's too short to pretend I want anything else.

The black women aged better physically, emotionally, and sexually.

The few white women over 50 I fucked were kind of lame in the sack. Very saggy everywhere, no muscles tone. And always dieting trying to be the way they used to be. Thin.

Their overall attitude towards life had aged dramatically. Which is a lot worse than looking old.

Blacks and hispanic still fucked like they were 28 YO, with lots of passion. And they had the same passion about life.

The black and mixed women I went out with were not only younger looking, but younger acting and younger thinking than their white counter part. More open to new ideas too.

So I changed my dating profile to be more specific. Same "Hi, I'm Mr. Normal" smiling photos of myself.

I left the nice stuff about my marvelous qualities (HA!) and what I wanted in a woman's personality. Added in that I wanted a brown woman with big tits and a big butt. Zoftig, voluptuous, curvy.

No skinny dried up white prunes that looked like my older sister, my mother, or my grandmother. UGH! I didn't include that part in my profile.

Responses were fewer, but the ones I got really liked that I liked their body types, as well as their nice personalities.

Out of 10 meet and greets with brown women, I ended up fucking 5 in a month.

I started fucking 4 different big boobed, big assed brown women. All fun and different. 3 of them were very smart. One just average. I'd never had so many different women in a month, ever.

And I don't use Viagra.

But their different looks, attitudes, laughs and outlooks were all refreshing. Fucking 2 or 3 different bodies in a week is lots of fun.

Tall, short, light and dark skin, different looking pussys, some were hidden by deep folds of skin others hardly any folds. One woman's pinkness was protruding like thick, smooth lips, a very smooth pussy to fuck.

All smelled and tasted a little different. But all had what I think of as a brown woman's heavy scent. It turns on my cock. In so many ways it was heaven scent.

But then hell showed up. I bit the nipples of a sensitive nipple woman very hard. She said "OUCH! You know I don't like that!" I apologized and said she was turning me on so much.

In reality the night before and that morning I was fucking and biting the woman who wanted her big tits bitten hard. I simply forgot who I was biting.

She figured out I was screwing more women than her. So we stoppled seeing each other. But not before she wanted one last goodbye fuck. She finally went wild, and afterwards said she's always wanted to feel like a slut had but never let go before. Goodbye and good luck channeling your inner slut.

Remembering one liked having her tits bitten hard or who liked ass fucking and who didn't was difficult. I thought changing my sex style would be easy.

The fifth brown woman showed up and loved getting my cock in her ass more than her pussy. She also got turned on because I told her I was fucking 3 other brown women. She had me describe fucking them as I fucked her. Whatever turns you on, honey.

It was fun and kind of exhausting talking and emailing to all these women.

Keeping their names straight wasn't easy either. I called Karen Justine and made the excuse it was my ex-wife's name, an acceptable excuse. Diane became Karen and Justine, Diane, and I used the same handy ex-wife excuse. They all were very understanding.

But the sex was getting impersonal for me after a month of living this fantasy.

Finally 2 dropped out in a week. One because she was screwing a bigger dick. The other because she found her soulmate after looking for 4 years online. She thanked me for fucking her a lot because her soulmate was much older and wasn't much of a mater. Some soulMATE.

Fucking one 56YO woman and one 48YO woman was more manageable.

Then I had a meet and greet at Starbucks with Tina. She was black as night. Had a big wide flat nose with flared open nostrils that I wanted to fuck. She was 51YO, stood 5-4, big fucking tits, size H or HH tits, smallish round belly and a big round ass with thick thighs and upper arms. Very voluptuous to me. She looked like that small prehistoric porn stone figure with big tits, big ass, big bellied woman that archeologist keep finding at dig sites (The Venus of Moravianska to be more specific).

Tina weighed at least 50-75lbs more than me. I couldn't wait to fuck her. She couldn't wait to fuck me either, but wait we did. We didn't have sex for over 6 six weeks or 2 months.

Didn't matter.

Because what turned me on more than her delicious body was that we connected with a full range of chemistry that was missing with the other women. We laughed a lot.

Did I mention we laughed a lot?

The 2 remaining women I was fucking, well, I banged each one once more and said goodbye. Told them I found the real thing.

One was actually happy for me. Then confessed she was still happily married to a black man after 26 years, but every once in a while she had an overwhelming desire to get fucked by a white cock. Glad to have been of service, mam!

The last one to go was a stunning looking 50YO Hispanic, a head turner of younger men. Nothing but sexual chemistry with her.

Funny thing is when I told her after fucking her in the ass, she got real upset. She knew all we had was great sex in common.

But she held on to my feet begging me not to go. I don't feel like I'm worth begging to stay, but she was desperate for love and affection. We had good conversations and I listened to her. She was desperate for that, not my cock.

Turns out she was getting banged by a 23 YO black guy and a 36YO Hispanic, too. But she craved conversation and a friend more.

Thank God my rampant sex era was over. I was getting tired of sex with women when we both knew the relationship wasn't going to be anything more than just fun. Which is great, but not my goal.

Finally I seduced Tina, or she seduced me, over at my place after, no, before we ate a great shell steak, salad and a delicious red wine for dinner. Half a glass of champagne was all it took for us to be on my queen sized bed masturbating each others genitals.

She was so black her skin shined. The dimpling on her ass sparkled in some lights.

When I finally mounted my thick Venus I came after in 2 thrusts in her pussy. I haven't been so excited since college.

So I buried my head between her thick, cellulite covered black thighs and licked her bright pink pussy like a thirsty man.

She told me all her men had gotten turned on seeing her bright pink pussy surrounded by her dark black skin. Me too!

So I licked her pink pussy again and she came faster this time. I was learning what turned her on.

When my cock finally reloaded a while later, Tina liked getting my 7" hard white cock in her big dimpled black ass. She yelped like a banshee as I jacked deep into her asshole.

Hard to believe but her ass rosebud was even darker than her very black ass.

We had dinner and wine, I fell asleep soon after on the couch next to her.

As it got light, I got my morning wood going and she loved it that I titty fucked her HH's and came on and in her big black nose. I never thought I'd get turned on by a nose. She never had anyone cum on or in her nose before. Get used to it, is what I said.

Next she was sitting her big wet pussy on my face and almost drowning me as I licked her wet pinkness. I loved it. Her yelps told me she did too.

Later on, I found she also liked watching TV movies with me and watching the Housewives of Atlanta. The Housewives of Orange County and NYC reminded me too much of the withered women I had met. Both with bad plastic surgery and plastic filled boobs. And empty heads. I made Tina turn the channel.

At her house later that afternoon, I fucked her in the bright sunlight coming through her bay window on her living room floor, yoga pads under us. I loved seeing her fat black belly jiggle to my pounding of her pussy. Her huge tits flopped over to each side of her chest. I told her to squeeze them together on her chest with her arms. When she did, the sight of 2 huge black tits in the sun looking all bulbous and very ripe and jiggling made me explode deep in her wet pussy. She began yelping with pleasure as I kept pumping as long as my slowly deflating cock could.

At 5pm Tina walks her big ass to a nearby gym. It was one of her newer activities before I met her. Seeing my woman work out no matter what her fitness level is, is a real turn on.

So when Tina came back from working out, I fucked her sweaty smelly body doggy style. I liked watching her glossy, black, wet ass get pounded with my white cock and see her sweat spray off her ass cheeks when I pounded in. A quick cumming for both of us.

We saw each other for 2 years and moved in. It was great.

But I got infatuated with Leeza, a very voluptuous 45YO hispanic woman at work. We fucked most lunch hours in my office. Or her office.

My lack of desire for Tina made her suspicious. So one night when I came home after fucking Leeza at work, Tina met me at the door and dropped to her knees to suck my cock. I said I was tired but she pulled out my pecker anyway and smelled the other woman's pussy on my cock. And slapped the hell out of me.

The end of Tina and me.

The beginning of Leeza and me.

Bruson
Bruson
160 Followers