Fucking a Dirty Talking Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
She gets as dirty as he like it.
797 words
4.25
200.7k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theprince
theprince
385 Followers

The last chapter of the series. Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------

"How kinky and dirty do you want it whore?" I asked.

Jenna just threw me on my back in response and straddled my chest.

"I'll show you motherfucker. I will show you how dirty I want it."

She spun around and faced away from me. I could see her tight nasty ass just inches from my face. It was wet and glistening with the cum that had leaked from her horny cunt. She grabbed her cheeks and spread them wide. I groaned in animal lust. Her puckered red asshole was stretched out in front of me. I had fucked it raw just minutes ago and I could see my pre cum ooze out of it, mixed with her sweet cunt juice and sweat.

I stuck my tongue out and she slammed hard down on it. I could feel my hot throbbing tongue slide deep inside her asshole.

"Lick that dirty ass motherfucker. LICK IT! Aaaaahhhhhhh YEAH! Fuck it with your tongue. FUCK IT HARDER. Urrrgggghhhh….urrrrgggghhh…urrrrrgghhhh.. I want to feel your tongue deep inside my shot hole you bastard. FUCK IT!" She was grunting like an animal. Slamming down on my face. I could feel her ass leak the cum and juice. I held her hips as she bounced off my tongue. She as making me EAT that asss. Making me clean that dirty asshole for her. I covered her asshole with my mouth and started to suck on it. That made her scream and rub her ass all over my face.

She lifted her ass off my mouth and turned to me. I could feel my face coated with the slime and juice from her ass. She squatted near my mouth and sighed loudly. Before I knew what was happening, I was hit by a strong stream of hot piss. The bitch was pissing n my face. Washing away the filth and the cum.

"Drink that piss motherfucker. DRINK IT! Drink you dirty whore's piss till you puke. Aaaaaahhhhh FUCK" She screamed. She bent her head down and spat on my face as I gagged and coughed up the piss. That made her laugh and she frigged her cunt hard, making the piss fly all over us.

As she finished pissing, she rammed her cunt into my mouth and pissed straight in. I could feel her grinding her pissing cunt into my face as the orgasm swept her body.

I threw her off and got up. My body dripping and drenched in her piss. I grabbed her head and shoved my hard cock deep inside her throat. She gagged and retched immediately.

"So you like to piss play bitch? You like it that dirty? I'll show you dirty. EAT this cock. Come on EAT IT! Suck it like a whore you slut. HARDER!"

I grabbed her head and pulled it had on m cock. My cock was going in deep into her throat making her gag and cough. I grabbed her hair in a bunch and RAMMED it in DEEP and held it there.

I pulled it out as she started to gasp and choke. I turned her around on all fours and pushed her chest down. Her ass was in the air and I could see her asshole gaping open in front of me. I slid my cock in there and let go of my hot piss. It streamed inside her ass filling her belly up. Jenna was screaming in ecstasy. Her voice sounding like a animal growl. Her body shaking from the experience. I could see her frigging her cunt into a frenzy.

I pulled my cock out and Jenna's piss filled ass spewed it out all over. I slapped her piss spewing ass and rammed my cock into her cunt.

"Oh god YEAS! Do my cunt. Fuck it hard you dirty bastard. FUCK THAT CUNT. Shove it in harder asshole; fuck me so hard that I piss. Oh god I am cumming. I am CUMMMMMMIIIIINNNGGGG. AAAAARRRGHHHHHHHH" She screamed.

That made me blow my cum too. I squirted thick creamy cum deep inside her cunt as our bodies writhed and spasmed from the orgasm.

I rolled off her back and lay down panting. Jenna snuck up close to me. We were breathing heavily. The bodies wet and dirty and filthy and completely satiated.

"You are one nasty bitch." I panted.

"Perfect for a horny pig like you ", she replied.

We laughed and kissed. The bodies recovering from the animal sex that we just had.

"But you know what, we could have done better." She said with a twinkle in her eye. "We did not really push all the limits did we?"

I smiled. I knew this was going to be a long and dirty night!

theprince
theprince
385 Followers