Fucking a Swingers Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my cock went inside her balls deep, Suzy held my face with her hands and gave me the slowest most passionate tongue fueled kiss I have ever encountered.

With my cock inside her and my tongue deep in her throat we could not be more joined if I tried.

Suzy began to ride my cock, sliding up and down the length then gyrating a figure of eight with just my bell end inside her.

With each movement I could see my shaft covered by her delicious love juice.

Her breathing was deep and in sync with her movements.

She was a sensational fuck.

I felt Jim's finger enter her ass as she speeded up the movement.

I brought both hands to her breasts and began to roll her erect nipples between her fingers.

This sent Suzy wild. Her erect nipples were hyper sensitive.

She bucked wildly on my cock and her breath quickened.

Jim had now placed two fingers in her ass and was finger fucking her butt quite forcefully.

I could feel the pressure of Jim's fingers as Suzy fucked all insertions in a sexual way I'd never experienced.

Her mouth was still locked on mine, but now it was more open and I could feel her hot orgasmic breath with every moan she uttered.

Her mouth now removed from mine as she nuzzled into my neck and fucked me wildly. She began moaning loudly urging me to fuck her.

Her orgasm was loud and powerful. I could feel her pussy shuddering as her orgasm swept over her.

As her orgasm began to fade she moved her lips over mine and softly kissed me as she continued to ride my cock very slowly.

Jim had removed his fingers from her ass and was now positioning himself behind her to slide his cock into her puckered ring.

Suzy smiled at me then began to lick my lips and gently nibble my bottom lip as she continued to slowly gyrate on my cock as Jim slowly entered her ass.

She gave out a throaty moan as Jim's cock filled her asshole.

She gave me a deep kiss then winked at me as she said.

"Yeah that's it Jim give my ass your beautiful cock!"

Jim's thrusts were feverish and he held her breasts for purchase. Suzy winked at me as she said

"Oh Jim give me your length!"

Jim began to grunt then exclaimed that he was coming.

Suzy jumped up and took his cock in her mouth as Jim unloaded his seed deep in his wife's throat. Suzy swallowed the entire load.

They both stood up as Suzy went to the bathroom. The unmistakable sound of Mouthwash being gargled resonated around the Hotel suite.

Jim put his robe on as his cock shriveled and wilted and informed us that he was off to bed and that we should enjoy ourselves.

I was sitting on the sofa with a raging erection when Suzy entered the room again. The minty smell of mouthwash on her breath as she slowly and softly kissed me.

"Don't worry about Jim. He likes to be the first to fuck my ass, its an ownership thing I guess, now that he's gone we can resume right here or we can go into the other bedroom, it's got full length mirrors and later I'll put an outfit on and if you have a camera phone I'll let you have a few memory snaps but no faces!"

"Bend over the sofa and hold yourself open!"

Suzy did as she was instructed and bent over the sofa placing her hands on her tanned taut buttocks. Her Pussy lips opened slightly and her asshole puckered shining from its earlier fucking.

I stood behind her and eased my cock slowly inside her drenched pussy.

This pussy was unbelievably tight and clamped onto my invading cock.

Suzy arched her back as my cock slid in and out of her fantastic pussy. She leant up toward my head as she uncurled her tongue and flicked it over my lips. I smothered her mouth with mine, held her wonderful breasts and began fucking her vigorously.

Suzy came as she thrusted her hips on to my cock.

The surrealness of the situation hit me. I was fucking a friend's wife with his approval as he left us to enjoy each other.

I informed Suzy that I was almost ready to come.

"I want you to come on my face but I want you in my ass before you come!"

With that I took my cock out of her tight pussy and slid it gently into her unbelievably tight asshole. As my cock slid into her ass, Suzy began to moan and whisper me to fuck her ass, to take her ass.

I gently slapped her ass and for a bit of fun said

"Whose your daddy?"

Suzy rolled her hips with my cock in her ass and said

"Teach me. Fuck me and abuse me any way you want. I will do whatever you want!"

This surprised me as she was doing everything that I wanted and with her husband's blessings but this was a little different.

"I want you to come over to my place once a week and fuck me and wear whatever it is I want you to wear!"

"I'll do whatever you want! She replied.

"But Jim is not to know"

She paused for a few seconds then giggled

"OK. I'm so naughty!"

I smacked her butt cheek again and she began to ride my cock in her ass.

I told her I was about to come as she slid off my cock and positioned her face and mouth below my red raw cock end.

I jerked my cock to the final seconds of orgasm as my seed splashed over her cheek and into her open mouth.

She placed her lips over my spewing bell end and sucked the entire load to the back of her throat.

Her tongue flicked and slithered all over my orgasming cock as every last drop of cum slid down her willing throat. She looked the ultimate slut as she salivated all over my sensitive exploding cock.

She pushed me down onto the sofa, holding my thighs open as she cleaned my semi erect cock with her long snake like tongue. She then moved her tongue downward to lick and clean my shaved balls. She placed each testicle in her mouth as she salivated all over the spent sex organs. Pushing me all the way back she then slithered her tongue under my balls until she was now licking and circling my asshole. I felt her tongue enter my ring as she slurped away.

My cock got hard instantly. Suzy the perfect slut slithered her tongue in and out of my asshole as her right hand gently stroked my now solid cock.

Suzy manoeuvred herself from my ass as she continued licking my balls and finally flicking her tongue softly along my shaft as she expertly licked my erect cock.

She maintained eye contact with me as my cock slid into her mouth, stretching her lips as she sucked the bulbous head. Removing my cock from her mouth she smiled as raised herself up, straddling my erect cock; she slid the weapon inside her tight hairless pussy. She leant forward till her breasts were pressed on my chest as she opened her mouth placing it onto mine, and then kissed me passionately.

Our bodies entwined as she began riding my cock slowly, softly moaning with gentle thrusts. Her lips moved over my face and eventually ended at my right ear.

"I've waited years to fuck you," she whispered "I'll most definitely come round once a week to fuck you, I may even fuck a few of your friends!" she teased as she continued to ride my cock.

"But Jim is not to know!" I insisted.

Suzy smiled a wicked smile, the let out a very sexy girlish giggle as she nodded in agreement.

"Let's take this into the bedroom. I want to see your cock sliding in and out in the mirrors, plus the baby oil is in there!"

12