Fucking a Tease Ch. 01

Story Info
When a tease teacher needs to be fucked, can our hero Josh?
963 words
3.22
51.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: All characters are over 18. Josh is 18, Ms. Avery is 25.

*****

Josh Biggs was a high-schooler at North Hampton High. He had a perfect chin, chiseled abs, dark, pained eyes in a sea of brown and tousled, jet black hair. His smooth, tan skin made him eye candy for all the girls, but his heart was set on fucking Ms. Avery, the teacher.

She had the typical dumb blonde look: Long, naturally light blonde hair, bright, vacuous green eyes, pink lips, and pale skin. She was about 5'3, 100 pounds, with size C tits, a flat stomach, and a bubble butt. She was hot, and that's all that made her a teacher. Fucked her way through college and into North Hampton High, she did. She wasn't smart. She wasn't ditzy. She was just a stupid girl that knew the effect she had on guys, and that's about it.

On this particular day, she was wearing a sheer, white blouse, buttoned up enough to barely cover her perfect, pink, round nipples, a black, lacy bra, a short, black, pleated mini skirt and matching black, lace undies. She knew it was a cliche. She knew. What. She. Was. Doing.

Sitting on her desk, legs wide, panties exposed to the world as she talked about some stupid thing or another, calling it 'education' Ms. Avery spoke true to her Californian dialect.

"Like, the sun is bigger, then like, y'know, the earth because.. the earth is like smaller!"

A small, painfully true excerpt from her science lesson.

As science period ended, the boys giggled as they left while lesbians caught their last glances. Everyone left, except Josh, for he had a plan.

"Um, hey, Josh, do you need, um, like, something?"

"Yeah, Ms. Avery. I want you to close and lock the door."

"Um.. okay!" Brightly beaming, Ms. Avery had no clue what was going on.

"Now, Ms. Avery, close your eyes." Slightly suspicious, she did what she was told.

'She's submissive.' Josh thought in his head.

Silently walking towards her, Ms. Avery squirmed. She had backed up against a wall, and Josh smirked.

He grabbed her arms and pinned them against her head, while she opened her eyes and gasped at the smirking, horny high school student.

"J-josh w-what a-are y-you d-do-"

She was cut off as Josh pressed his lips to her full, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

The only smart thing she had done in a while, she bit his tongue.

"Fuck, Ms. Avery!" Josh called out slapping her back hard.

"I tried to do this nicely!" as he unbuttoned his jeans, letting them fall to the floor. His boner was 8 inches long and 2 inches thick.

Ms. Avery simply looked at the cock with wide, curious eyes.

He grabbed her head, pushing it onto his cock and moaning. Grabbing her hair, he spoke to her in between pushing the cock in and out of her mouth.

"You.. fucking.. cock.. tease! You.. prance.. around.. like.. nothings.. wrong.. but.. you... know.. what.. you're doing..!"

He pulled her off of his cock as she gasped for breath, her hair mussed up and her face reddened, for both lack of air and embarrassment.

"Are you ready to do this nicely now?" Josh asked with anger in his voice.

She nodded, crying. He scrambled on top of her, forcibly putting his lips on her's, snaking his tongue into her. Moaning as she cried while they made out, Josh grabbed hold of her tits and played with them through her shirt. Gasping a breath, he held a button like he would gently undo it.

Instead, he moved his hands to the collar and tore it off her body. He moved his head down to where her tits were, and laughed at her.

"Look at the little whore. Her nipples are erect. Slut!" He cried out to her, tearing off the cheap, lace bra.

Sucking and playing with the nipples with amazement. She moaned involuntarily, and he laughed at the helpless fucktoy. While sucking on her tits, he moved her hands down and ripped off the skirt and panties. He snaked a hand to her pussy, and felt wetness.

"Slut! You like this. Tell me you like this."

"I l-like i-it."

"Whore! Call me master, bimbo."

He sneakily moved his head down towards the wet, swollen pussy, and started to lick it. He signed his name multiple times over it while she moaned and convulsed from pleasure.

"No! No! No!" she whispered halfheartedly.

Finally, she climaxed, convulsing in a heap on the floor, while Josh laughed at her.

"Slut. You know what a good slut you are, right? Fucking your high school student-and getting pleasure from being raped? Whore!" He mocked of her.

Finally, he lined his cock up with the sopping pussy, and slammed it in.

"Fuck yeah, bitch. I've been waiting for this for years." Josh remarked as he slammed it in hard and fast, so that he was a blur, while she started screaming his name, but not loudly enough to leave the room.

"Josh.. Josh.. Josh.. Josh.."

"Shut up fuckdoll!"

Finally, he got close to coming after an hour of fucking her hard and fast, where she climaxed 10 times, but he never slowed down. He pulled out of her pussy, leaving a gaping hole, and commanded her to suck it.

"Slut, suck and swallow. You know what to do."

Reluctantly, she took part of the cock in her mouth, but Josh didn't like the pace. Grabbing her hair, he properly pleasured his dick, fucking it like a pussy.

"Baby I'ma fixing to bust a nut!" He cried as he jizzed in her mouth.

"Swallow it bimbo." He said as she swallowed.

Smirking, "Just wait until I fuck you again."