Fucking Amanda Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter blackmails father.
1.9k words
4.37
151.3k
41

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be better if you read chapter one before reading this chapter, it will probably make more sense that way. For those of you who left comments, good or bad, on the previous chapter I thank you. Any feedback is always helpful in understanding the needs of the readers.

I immediately tried to pull away but her legs clamped me in place. I stopped moving and hoped she would slip under the influence again, giving me the chance to escape.

"What are you doing to me daddy"? She asked in a little girl voice. My dick shrunk, and tried to crawl inside my body, and I wished I could do the same.

"I'm... Er... I... oh shit I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me" I stammered as I pulled back from her. She opened her legs to release me, and as my flaccid dick slipped out of her it slapped moistly against my balls, making my disgrace seem even worse.

"I think you'd better go now daddy, we'll talk about this in the morning", she said.

I quickly scrambled off the bed and tried to put my cock back in my pants whilst hurrying from the room. I went downstairs and sat in front of the TV again, wishing I'd never moved from here and that my daughter was still out with friends.

I sat there until 4am, my mind in turmoil. What was going to happen in the morning? Would she want the police, would she go to her best friends and tell them what had happened? Whatever she did I figured my life was going in for a big change. Suicide kept crossing my mind, but I kept pushing it back, at least for now.

I got up, turned the TV off and slowly made my way to my bedroom. Undressing, I slipped into bed and lay there in the dark, my thoughts going over what had happened earlier. My treacherous penis came straight out of hiding and started making a tent of the covers. My hand moved down and started stroking it. As I thought about slipping into my daughter's cunt earlier, I came again, but was asleep within seconds.

I awoke abruptly as the duvet was pulled completely off the bed, and I looked up to see Amanda standing at the bottom of the bed still holding the duvet. The events of the previous night came flooding back and I could feel a blush covering my entire body.

My mouth opened and closed several times as I tried to think of something to say, Amanda just stood there watching me with an inscrutable look on her face.

"I think we need to watch this," she said, and turned to walk over to the TV and video set up on the dressing table. As she bent to insert a tape into the machine, her short dressing gown rode up, exposing her bare ass cheeks. My dick, which has always had a brain of its own, began to stiffen.

"Enjoying the view daddy?" she asked as she stood up and walked to the bed, the remote in her hand. She climbed onto the bed in her usual position, except this time I was uncovered in every sense of the word. I said nothing as my brain span around trying to work out what was going on.

Amanda pointed the remote and pressed a button. The TV screen stayed grey for a few seconds then showed Amanda's bedroom. Nothing happened at first, then the bedroom door opened and I walked in carrying Amanda. We lay there in silence as the events of last night were re-enacted. My cock, the perpetual traitor, was rock hard, and I had no way of covering it.

As the tape was nearing its end, with me stumbling from the room in disgrace, I looked over at my daughter. Her eyes kept flicking from the screen to my erection and her tongue kept popping out to lick her lips. Eventually she spoke.

"Right daddy, here's how it is. If I take that tape to the police you will be in jail before your feet can touch the ground. Your life will be in ruins, shunned by all your friends and work colleagues. I don't think you would like that, would you?" I briefly shook my head, not daring to speak. My mouth felt drier than the Sahara, even my dick was softening as I thought about what she had said.

"Or, there's plan B," she continued, " you become my sex slave, doing what ever I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it." She stared at me, waiting for my response. To help me make my mind up her hand slipped across my belly and grasped my cock, slowly moving up and down. I reached down and removed her hand.

"Stop it," I said in a stern voice, "this can't happen again! What I did last night was wrong, terribly wrong, and I can't ever apologise enough. But it can't happen again, ever. Do you understand that?"

"It's you that doesn't understand Daddy; I planned last night, from the clothes I was wearing, getting my friends involved, to putting the camcorder in such a place that it could be turned on from outside the house by remote. I've wanted this since I was 16 and accidentally saw you and Mom fucking in your room."

"What? When did that happen? We were always so careful when you were in the house." I replied.

"I'd been out to see friends, but decided to come home early. When I got here there was nobody about so I started to go to my room and I heard sounds from your room. The door was open and as I looked in I could see you both in the mirror on the wardrobe. You were stood up, naked, with your dick sticking out in front, and Mom was sat on the edge of the bed, also naked. I was about to move away, when Mom leant forward and put your cock in her mouth. She only got about 6 inches of it in and I could hear her making gagging noises as she tried to force the rest in."

I remembered talking in bed to my wife in bed once, and her saying that it was her ambition to one day to take my 8 inches in her mouth and lick my balls at the same time. She had never accomplished it, but it had been fun trying.

"After a while," Amanda continued, "Mom released your dick and lay back on the bed, moving round slightly to get comfortable. It also meant that I could now see right between her legs to her shaven cunt, the lips parted slightly in anticipation. You moved between her legs and slipped your cock in and began fucking her. My white jeans were dark down to my knees with my juices so I slipped a hand down the waistband and began to finger myself. Within seconds I had my first orgasm, watching you fuck my mother."

"Jesus! I had no idea you were there" was my lame response. Whilst she had been talking her hand had strayed to my cock again, and this time I hadn't removed it. Her hand had been working its magic and I starting to near the edge, and informed Amanda so she could stop.

Her response was to lean over me and take my penis into her mouth. At first she just had the tip in, and then slowly slid down until she had swallowed the whole thing. Her tongue eased out between her bottom lip and my cock and began to lick my testicle. I couldn't hold back and my sperm exploded into her throat. She quickly pulled her head up and my second, and subsequent, spurts emptied into her mouth.

She kept sucking on my dick until she had got every drop, then sat up and opened her mouth to show me a puddle of cum on her tongue. Then, making a show of it, she swallowed it down.

"Mmmmm, very salty, just like Mom said it was."

"What the fuck! What do you mean 'just like Mom said'," I shouted. I sat up so quickly that I nearly pushed Amanda off the bed. "You can't mean that your mother talked about our sex lives with you? For god's sake, you were just a kid."

"Calm down, you know how close Mom and I were. We talked about everything. Although we didn't talk about your sex life until after that day I saw the pair of you doing it. It turned out that Mom had seen me at the door and had positioned herself so I could see better."

The look of disbelief must have been plain to see on my face, because she continued.

"If Mom hadn't died then my 18th birthday celebration would have been a 3-sum with the pair of you. We had been playing for about a year before she died. She was teaching me how to take a hard, thick cock in every hole, sometimes all holes at once. That was some collection of sex toys she owned, and she let me try them all."

"Yes it was," I replied, "I threw them all out afterwards."

"I know, I checked the garbage every day, and managed to retrieve them. They have been keeping me satisfied until I could think of a way to seduce you."

Her hand was stroking my cock again and now slipped down until she could slip a finger into the crack of my arse. She found a spot between my scrotum and my arsehole and began to rub in a circular motion. It was a trick her mother had used when she wanted to get me hard again, and it worked this time. She stopped stroking and removed her hand. She sat up and slid her leg over me until she was astride me, her wet cunt pressing my erection against my belly. Raising herself up she reached between her legs and guided my cock to her pussy lips, rubbing the head against them until they parted.

Still holding the shaft, she lowered her body and started swallowing my cock with her pussy, taking it all until her cunt-lips were trapped between our bodies. She slowly started gyrating her hips, her tits jiggling sexily. I reached up and squeezed her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, rolling them and pulling them, the rest of my fingers digging firmly into the tender flesh.

I began a slow thrusting with my hips to match with Amanda's gyrations, causing a few low moans from her. She changed her movements, lifting upwards until only the tip of my dick was in her cunt, then slamming down, taking it all in again.

It was like a slow hand-clap as our bodies slapped together, the pace getting faster. Amanda sat upright, her head thrown back, breasts pushed forward, as her body began to tremble. As her orgasm started to flow through her, I thrust faster and harder. I shot another load of thick spunk into her cunt as Amanda gave a shout of joy and collapsed onto my chest, trembling.

"Should I take that as your way of agreeing to plan B then, Daddy?"

I answered by giving her a kiss, my tongue sliding into her mouth for the first time, but not the last.

THE END (for now)