Fucking Amanda Ch. 04

Story Info
Father and daughter and friends.
2.5k words
4.43
108.8k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be better if you read chapters one, two and three before reading this chapter; it will probably make more sense that way. For those of you who left comments, good or bad, on the previous chapters, I thank you. Any feedback is always helpful in understanding the needs of the readers.

*

I woke up two hours later feeling refreshed and ready for this evenings activities. Amanda was still cuddled up against me, her hand still gripping my cock, and I lay there enjoying the feeling. So much had happened in such a short time, 24 hours ago I had been an average loving father, making sure no deadbeat boyfriends got to near my daughter. Now, I had fucked her in every orifice and was going to do the same to two of her friends.

I gently shook Amanda until she stirred.

"Mmm, leave me alone, I'm having a lovely dream that I'm holding my daddy's cock," she said as she squeezed my dick, "oh goodie, it's not a dream." She moved and slipped her mouth over where her hand had just been. I lay there watching her head bob up and down, enjoying the sensation.

"C'mon baby, we have to get ready for your friends, remember?" I said. Her head continued moving on my prick for a few seconds before she sat up.

"I wish they weren't, I want you all to my self, I don't think I'll ever have enough of you fucking all my holes, making me scream as I orgasm."

"Stop worrying, if my plan works out they will never bother us again," I told her.

"So what is this plan then Mr Clever clogs? C'mon, tell me all about it," she pleaded.

"When your friends leave I will tell you everything, but not a word until then," was my blunt answer. She kept pestering for me to tell her, and didn't shut up until I pushed her onto her back and sat astride her belly, my cock falling between her breasts. She reached up and pushed her breasts together, trapping my penis.

"So you want a tit-wank do you? Well not until you spill the beans." I managed to pull free, with great reluctance, and got off the bed.

"Later on I'm going to take you up on that offer, but not now honey, we've got things to do." I walked over and picked my robe off the hook behind the door, and told Amanda to go and get hers also, then headed downstairs.

When we were sat at the table in the dining room, eating sandwiches, I explained to Amanda that the robes were for when her friends arrived. I didn't think greeting them naked was a good idea, the cameras in mobile phones were too good these days, and I didn't want to give them any more evidence than they already had. I also told her to make sure that any recording devices were left downstairs, search their purses if she had to, and if they refused then they could go home.

We sat there talking quietly until we heard a knock at the front door. I stayed where I was and let Amanda go to answer it. I listened as she opened the door and ushered her friends in. I heard them talk for a while, sometimes arguing, then the sound of several things being put on the coffee table. As I heard shoes clattering across the floor towards the stairs, Amanda popped her head into the dining room.

"We're all going to my room to get ready, they want you to come up in exactly 15 minutes, no sooner, no later," she said with a sad look on her face, "they want to warm up before you start."

I nodded my acceptance and looked at my watch. The next quarter of an hour seemed to last an eternity. Eventually I got to my feet and started towards my baby's bedroom.

At any other time the thought of fucking three 21 year old good looking women would have been high up on my list of fantasies. But now I was worried about the thought of further blackmail, what my daughter was doing to me was acceptable, even pleasurable, but what would Helen and Susan want from me? I knocked on the bedroom door and heard a muffled voice tell me to come in.

I opened the door and stood in the thresh-hold, watching as Helen walked toward me. She was very similar to Amanda in looks and height; her tits were the same size but not as firm and bounced wildly as she strode toward me wearing only her stiletto shoes.

"Come in and join the party," she said in a husky voice, "I think everyone is warmed up and ready." As she reached me she opened my robe and grabbed my hardening cock. Walking backward, she pulled me into the room by my dick, and then she took my robe off. I looked over at the bed and saw my daughters peachy arse stuck up in the air, her pussy peeking out between her parted thighs. Moving slightly I could see her face buried in Susan's groin.

"Right girls, break it up, the main act is here," Helen commanded, "lets get the show started." As the two girls got off the bed Helen pushed me onto it, on my back. She climbed onto the bed herself, and straddled my waist. Reaching between her legs she grabbed my cock and guided it into her sopping cunt, sliding down until I was completely immersed.

She began to gyrate her hips, and I lay there watching her breasts swaying as I enjoyed the sensation of her soaking pussy sliding around on my hard dick. Amanda got onto the bed and lent forward and caught hold of Helen's breast and began sucking her nipple. Then Susan got onto the other side of the bed and did the same.

After a while Amanda got off the bed and then came back carrying a vibrator and a tube of lube, and went to the bottom of the bed. I gave a cry of surprise, and thrust upwards off the bed, as the vibrator at full revs was pushed against my scrotum.

Helen looked over her shoulder to see what had caused my reaction, and then leant forward to allow Amanda easier access to her arse. After a few seconds I felt the vibrator slowly entering Helens arsehole, the vibrations clearly felt by my dick through the walls of her vagina. I began slowly thrusting my cock into Helen as she arched her back, her tits pushed forward, as her orgasm started.

"Oh god yes... oh god....fuck me yes...oh yeeeeeessss!!" she cried as she collapsed on my chest. I felt hot liquid oozing over my crotch and down the crack of my arse and at first I thought she had released her bladder over me. Then I realized that it was Helen's cum, she was a gusher.

Helen moved off my erection and moved to lie on the bed next to me. She still had the vibe in her arse, and moved a hand down to play with her cunt. I could see her fingers moving lazily between her thighs.

Then Susan moved to straddle my waist, her back towards me, and then lay forward so I could see her pussy and arsehole. Amanda moved onto the bed, another vibrator in her hand. Reaching forward, she parted Susan's cunt-lips and inserted the vibrator until nothing showed. I was impressed, that was a deep pussy. Next Amanda smeared lube over Susan's arsehole, as well as sliding two fingers into it and frigging it for a few seconds.

When Amanda had finished, Susan raised herself and moved down the bed until she was in position. Reaching behind herself she found my prick and eased the tip into her arsehole. She sat like that for a second, before slamming her butt hard against my pelvis as she took my dick completely inside her.

She kept up a steady rhythm as she rode my erection, her arse slapping my pelvis sounding like a slow hand-clap. Susan put her hand down between her legs and cupped my balls, gently massaging them.

After a few minute Susan came as vocally as Helen had earlier, but without the flood of juices. After resting for a couple of seconds she raised herself enough for my dick to slip out of her arse, then laid on the bed on the opposite side of me to Helen.

As I lay there wondering if I had done enough to send them home happy, Amanda climbed onto the bed and walked up until she was stood with a foot on either side of my head. I looked up and saw the moisture on her pussy lips; my little girl had been excited watching her daddy satisfy her friends.

She sank down until she was sat on my face, my nose pressing against her arsehole and my mouth against her pussy. My tongue slid out and began lapping at her juices and flicking over her clit. I felt her lean forward and then her mouth eased its way down my shaft.

After the previous pleasures I was ready to explode, and my hips began to thrust up and down as I face fucked my daughter. Unable to hold back any longer I shot my load into her mouth. She quickly got off me and I thought I had done something wrong.

I watched as she leant over Helen and let some of my spunk slide out of her mouth and into Helens waiting one. Then she leant over Susan and did the same. Then both girls sat up and began taking turns kissing my daughter, their tongues seeking any sperm left in Amanda's mouth.

I got off the bed and sat in a chair to one side, watching as the girls continued kissing. Slowly they sank back onto the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. Gradually they rearranged themselves into a three-way 69, each girl with her head between the thighs of another girl.

The flaccid penis I had been stroking was quickly turning into a raging hard-on, and I was wishing I was back in the thick of the action. It didn't matter that earlier I was dreading this encounter, now I wanted to fuck them all, and often.

I got up and walked over to the bed to get a better look. Susan's butt was the nearest to me and I could just see the vibrator sticking out of her arse, barely visible above Helen's head. I reached down and pushed the vibe fully back into her and then knelt on the bed. I eased my dick down the crack of her arse until the head was resting between Susan's pussy lips and Helen's hungry tongue.

"Ready for round two are you big boy?" asked Helen as she moved away, disentangling herself from the bodies on the bed. She knelt on the edge of the bed, her round, firm butt pointing toward me, the vibrator still purring in her pussy. Her hand came between her legs and held the vibe, slowly easing it out.

Susan got off the bed and came to stand behind me, her arms around my waist and holding my cock. With her breasts pressing into my back she walked me forward until my dick was sliding into Helen's pussy. Susan dropped to her knees behind me and began kissing my butt cheeks before sliding her tongue along my crack. Using her hands to part my cheeks she began to lick my arsehole, her tongue probing at the hole.

Amanda got up and stood astride Helens hips and I leant forward to take a nipple into my mouth, sucking it and flicking it around with my tongue. My hands went around her to clutch her bottom, kneading the firm skin.

Helen had started thrusting back hard, riding my erection, forcing me backwards onto Susan's tongue. I moved a hand round and began fingering my daughter's cunt as I sucked her nipple.

Soon Amanda was cuming, and so was I. As her hips were jerking on my fingers, my hips were thrusting into Helen's cunt. Susan had stopped licking my arse and now had a finger inserted into me instead.

With a collective moan three of us all came at the same time. Helen's legs clamped shut trapping me inside her as I shot my load deep inside her, and Amanda's legs buckled and she sat down on Helen's hips, trapping my hand between them. Gradually we all separated, Amanda and Helen flopping onto the bed, and Susan removing her finger from my anus.

"Right girls, I'm going to my room for a shower, tonight's activities are over as far as I'm concerned. If you want to clean up, Amanda can show you where the guest bathroom is." I said, and picked my robe up and headed to my bedroom.

After taking a long relaxing shower I dried myself and then lay on the bed. Occasionally I heard girlie laughter coming from the direction of my daughter's bedroom. I guess they weren't rushing to get dressed. Eventually I heard footsteps heading downstairs, followed a few moments later by the sound of the front door opening then closing.

My bedroom door opened and Amanda walked in taking her robe off to reveal her lovely naked body. Dropping the robe onto a chair she slid into bed next to me, putting a leg over mine and an arm across my chest.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked with a petulant look on her face.

"Not really. I would have preferred it if it was just us two," I half lied. While it was not something I would have asked either my late wife or my daughter to do, it had been thoroughly enjoyable. Fucking another woman whilst your partner looked on, and even participated, was a huge aphrodisiac.

"Good, because it's never going to happen again," she stated, "so now tell me what this master plan is."

I quickly explained that my work was looking for somebody to go to the USA for two years to head up the new branch they were starting there. I had refused when they asked me because I hadn't wanted to leave Amanda. When I had gone to work the previous day I had asked if I could take Amanda with me, and when they said yes I had told them to push it through as soon as possible.

"Wow, I've always wanted to visit America, but two years?" My heart sank in my chest, this wasn't the answer I was looking for.

"Actually, it gets worse. I was planning on never coming back. On our passports our surnames are the same, and nobody knows us over there. I thought we could tell people we were married." I finished lamely, my 'master plan' in tatters.

"Got you!" Amanda said, as she slid her body on top of mine, "I'd go anywhere with you, my husband."

THE END