Fucking Anal or Anal Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking deep into his eyes, my mind having the filthiest thoughts, I slowly parted the sides of the dress. I pulled them until the next press stud was straining. I pulled them until that popped open. And I pulled them until one after the other all but one press stud, the one by my navel, popped open. Yes I pulled them until the dress was effectively hiding nothing so that Ash could stare at my body now clad just in the pale pink, lacy boy shorts with the dress off my shoulders and hanging around my waist.

I turned sideways to him. I pulled the hem up showing him the waistband and side of the boy shorts I was wearing. They were pink, lacy, see through and very tight. I again caressed my breasts, this time outside the flimsy material of the dress. I slid one hand down my body until it was on my mound. I rubbed myself there and then slipped my fingers inside feeling the slippery wetness of my streaming pussylips greeting them. I put my fingers to my mouth and licked them. I turned and looked into the floor to ceiling mirrors on the bank of wardrobes along one wall. Ash was looking at my back and swaying bum and at the reflection of my front. I was looking at him and holding his gaze as I squeezed and pinched my tits and nipples. I watched him getting up and loved the view of him walking across the room his cock jiggling in front of him. He came up behind me, put his arms round me, pressed his achingly hard cock against my bum and slid one hand down me to cup my mound and cupped my breast with the other. He found and rubbed my clit.

"Nice Chrissy?"

"Oh yes Ash, yes, it's wonderful," I groaned as wave after wave of such delicious feelings flooded my senses and body. The dress seemed to just float away from me to land on the floor. Holding my breasts he said.

"Take your knickers off, I want you naked."

I was as eager to be that as he was to want me to be like that so my panties quickly joined the dress on the floor. Still behind me he slid his cock between my legs. It didn't go in me, but went right along my slit so that my lips were sort of on top

"And this will be even better," he whispered as his hands left my breasts and pussy and once more took hold of me by my hips.

In a rather ungainly manner or, so it looked in the mirror, he manipulated my body and his so that we were both kneeling upright with him behind, if that makes sense; imagine we were about to pray!

Bending down so that his cock left the confines of my thighs and the wetness of my lips it reared upwards so that the end of it pushed against my lips. It felt wonderful. Pulling me backwards a little the penetration was now entirely different to most other times we had fucked. As it slid up me it occurred to me rather unnecessarily that I had not been fucked in this position before. Kneeling on all fours or with my face down on the bed and bottom in the air of course, but not kneeling upright in a praying position.

That added to the eroticism of the moment, but then so did the availability of the front of my body to his hands and as, of course, did the view in the floor to ceiling mirrors on the wardrobes.

Over the period of our short affair we had both found an enjoyment in watching ourselves make love, of seeing his hands on my breasts and my mouth around his erection or his cock up my pussy. It was fun, exciting and it added thrills and excitement to our already, usually, fantastic sex. This was no exception and the eroticism and heady atmosphere of the evening got to both of us and we fucked hard, fast and strong.

Strolling out of the bedroom and across the terrace we slid into the pool where we both swam a little before kissing again. Refreshed and cleaned up we got out and sat naked on a hammock. Ash went inside and got a bottle of red wine and the tin in which he kept his joints. Cuddled up together with his arms around me we shared one and I went into the vague, dreamy world of being slightly stoned. We may have dozed off for a while or the combination of the weed and wine may have made me pass out, but the next I remember was being back in the bedroom lying on the large bed in his arms.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Wonderful," I sighed, possibly slurring a little.

We kissed lengthily and our hands roamed over the other's body. I could feel him growing against my leg so I reached down and caressed his growing erection. He stroked my bottom and cupped each cheek. I pushed back against his hand and felt his fingers slide into the crease. He had done that often, but somehow this time it seemed different, it was as if it had more meaning, was more erotic and meant more. His finger found my hole and pressed against it. Suddenly, I made my mind up. It was time, I was ready, I wanted it, I wanted him, I wanted to excite him and give him my precious gift. I wanted to give my bottom to my lover. Yes I wanted Ash to fuck me in my arse.

Breaking my mouth away from his, I looked into his eyes and whispered. "I am ready Ash."

"What?" He asked adding. "What are you ready for?"

Moving out of his arms I turned onto my front and spread my legs. I knew that would open up the crease between the cheeks of my bottom and he would see my anus as well as the puffed up lips of my pussy between my legs.

"This," I croaked. "It's yours Ash if you want it.

"Oh Chrissy," he sighed lying beside me, kissing me and putting his hand on my bottom. "Are you sure?"

"Yes my darling totally."

With his finger gently probing the puckered entrance to my most secret place, he kissed me deeply and whispered.

"Thank you my love, thank you so much, I will be so very, very gentle I promise."

He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to return with a brown bottle and a large towel.

"It's the purest almond oil," he informed me.

He laid the towel beside me. Rolling onto it I rested my face against my folded arms, closed my eyes and opened my legs. I felt him pulling on my hips and realised that he wanted me to lift up so I did. He slid a pillow beneath my tummy. "It will be better like this," he whispered, running his fingertips up and down my thighs and onto my soaked pussy. Gathering some of my juices on his finger he said. "The almond oil is better as an anal lubricant, but we don't want to waste these do we?"

"No," I croaked as his fingers hovered by my lips. I opened them and they slid inside so that I could lick his fingers and taste my own juices. As we did that I felt the oil gliding along my anal crease and onto my hole. He rubbed it with his fingers massaging it into the crinkled brownish skin surrounding the entrance to my anus. As that softened a little so his finger slid inside a little way, but unlike other anal finger fucks he did not push it in even as far as his first knuckle. No this was just a test to make sure I was softening and being lubricated.

"Ok Chrissy?" He asked kissing top of my head.

"Mmmmm, you know I like that."

I felt him moving around on the bed and realised that he was between my opened legs.

"And my darling I am sure that you will get to like this as well," he murmured as I felt the head of his cock press right against my hole.

I could feel him pushing it in me and the entry to my bottom opening up as the larger part of his cock went inside. That hurt and I cried out.

"Shush my darling it will soon pass," he said stopping.

He let me get attuned to having his cock inside my bum before pushing a little more. It hurt. It felt as though my bum would be torn and I could not imagine how this would be enjoyable. I felt him lay his body on mine and slowly slide centimetre by centimetre up my back passage. Although the tearing feeling had abated somewhat there was no real feeling of sexual excitement as there would have been had we been having straight sex. His arms came round me and his hands cupped my breasts as he pushed the final few centimetres until he was up my arse to the hilt. He stopped.

"Ok?"

"Yes, it's ok Ash, but just that," I replied wondering what all the fuss was about with anal sex?

I was hurting, my bottom felt filled and I was not getting much of a sexual charge from his cock being where it was. I was, of course, enjoying his hands on my body. Whilst one was still attending to my breasts and nipples the other had slid down and found my clit that he rubbed with just the right amount of pressure.

It was only then that I suddenly realised the pain had changed into at worst a very slight, dull ache. The tearing, ripping feeling had gone. It hadn't yet been replaced with the sort of sensations there would be if he was up my pussy. But clearly I recognised that the second part of anal sex had been achieved. He'd taken me through the pain barrier.

"It's amazing Ash, truly amazing, there's no pain, nothing."

"Oh believe me darling there won't be nothing for long," he muttered as he pulled himself almost out of the passage and then thrust his cock hard back up it.

"Oh God," I almost screamed so sudden and sharp was the pain.

"Now Christina, this is the real thing, full anal love," he said thickly as he repeated that move several times with each time causing less discomfort. He then began slowly, rhythmically almost and very carefully I noted to fuck me.

And yes it hurt, and it stung, and it felt so warm and it felt so tingly, yet it also felt so different and it felt, yes it felt, I realised it felt, well great. Yes at last I was experiencing that unique sensation of having pain and pleasure at the same time, of giving my most precious gift and of gaining that sensation that women so adore of feeling filled to overflowing.

He held himself rigid deep in me again as he assumed that slow, relaxed rhythm surging his cock up and down my back passage. He never slammed himself into me or thrust so hard that the slightly underlubricated passageway would feel burning. Nevertheless he moved faster and faster with his cock, his thumb and his fingers so that I was totally inundated with sensations. Simultaneously I was receiving them on my breasts, my nipples, my clitoris, my pussy and my bum. And slowly but wonderfully surely he took me to my orgasm.

Then it erupted. Then it burst over me, yes then suddenly, hardly with any warning, it exploded all over me. Of course it was physical, but more than I think I'd ever experienced before was the emotional outlet of feelings. It was like a dam of feelings bursting its banks. I was shuddering, shaking and moaning. It was hard for me to get my breath and my mind was reeling with incoherent thoughts as I almost passed out.

Ash's hands were everywhere. He was kissing, licking and chewing at my neck and hair as with a deep, deep grunt and a long, long moan he climaxed. He sent, although I couldn't say I felt it, his semen surging up my anus and he clung to me as he shuddered and convulsed with the relief his ejaculation brought to him.

*

There was no tearful goodbye or acrimonious break up, we simply drifted apart I guess. We had incompatible life-styles. It was for the best, there was no real future for either of us so a few months after Marbella we stopped seeing each other. He, I assume, moving onto pastures new, me still trying to bring some order and direction to my love and sex lives, yeah right and I'm still trying.

Before the split we did anal a few more times and I came to two conclusions. I could see why people do it, but can't say that it's all the physical amazement some claim it to be. It simply physically cannot be due to the lack of the prostate and the low level sensitivity of the skin inside the back passage.

No I think there are other considerations that make it a real, enjoyable and essential part of a couple's lovemaking toolkit.

It's the togetherness, the trust it requires and the bonding those create. It's the giving of that awesome gift, which can only be matched by a woman agreeing to swallow a man's cum, that makes it so very, very special.

So my views have changed. I've taken on board what others had told me and what Ash showed me; what books and now videos and films are tackling. What was once illegal, was generally looked on as a perversion, what some see as being taboo and others as a pretty extreme sex act. But what I now don't see as any of those things. For what I see it as is simply, being fucked up the ass and I quite like it.