Fucking Angry

Story Info
Steve and Laurel 'discuss' Xmas shopping.
959 words
3.92
68.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge23
Edge23
75 Followers

They walked in from Christmas shopping, Steve more tired of listening to Laurel talk than from shopping. As they crossed the threshold into their apartment and set down their bags, Laurel was going on and on about what they should have gotten while they were out, almost hinting that they should go BACK out and brave the crowds again.

"No," Steve said, putting his foot down. "We are not going back out there. If you want to go shopping again so bad, then you can go yourself. He held out the car keys and jingled them, offering them to Laurel.

"Don't be such an ass, Steve. I'm just saying that we should have gotten some other things while we were out."

"You're just saying? You're just saying? You have been 'saying' for the last five hours! I am sick of listening to you talk constantly. Jesus! All I'm asking for is a little bit of peace and quiet."

Laurel looked at Steve, mouth agape. "Fuck, Steve! You could have said something earlier! You don't have to take it out on me now!"

"How could I have told you earlier, damn it? I couldn't get a word in edgewise! I just wanted you to shut up but you wouldn't stop talking long enough for me to say anything!"

"God," Laurel said, her eyes starting to tear up. "You would not believe how much I fucking hate you right now. Get the hell out of my apartment!"

Steve grit his teeth so hard that it brought on a massive headache. That, coupled with the anger that he felt flowing through his veins made him shove Laurel down on the couch, ripping off his jacket as he moved toward her.

"No, you listen to me, bitch! I put up with your shit for the last five hours! I am not listening to you anymore!"

He grabbed at Laurel's pants, unsnapping and unzipping them in an almost-perfect single motion, reaching down and pulling them off, much to Laurel's surprise. Steve then grabbed her panties in one hand and pulled them off roughly, showing off her trimmed pussy hair and waxed lips.

Laurel, not quite sure what was going on, started fighting back, slamming her fists against his chest. Steve took no notice, grabbing her hands and pinning them to the armrest of the couch above her head.

"You're not 'just saying' now are you, bitch?"

He clamped a hand over her mouth before she could say anything. Laurel jerked her head around and bit his hand, making Steve pull it back. She had bitten the side of his hand enough to make it bleed. Steve reached back down and smeared blood all over her face, making her fight harder.

"That's it, you stupid whore! Fight back! I know you like it rough!"

Steve grabbed the base of his pulsating cock and rammed it fully into her in one stroke, rocking her back on the couch. Laurel glared back at him, her arms trapped and her body exposed. She pulled her top lip back and hissed at Steve, which just made him laugh as start fucking her hard and rough.

He moved in and out quickly, spreading her legs with his thigh, opening her up to his hard fucking. Laurel pulled her arms hard against his hand, but made no headway. She growled and tried to bite at the arm holding her hands in place, but she couldn't reach. She found herself pretty much helpless.

'You like this, you talkative little whore? You like me rough-fucking your stupid cunt?"

Laurel didn't say a word, but fought even harder. Steve used his free hand to push her legs backwards, almost bending her in half, her pussy face upwards, so he had to shift to start fucking her downwards into the couch, now able to put weight as well as muscle into it.

Laurel let out a yell as she fought, starting to kick her legs against his chest and head but Steve wrapped his arm around her legs and held them together and up in the air, further bending her. The slapping sounds of flesh on flesh got louder as he shoved his cock into her again and again, Laurel fighting the entire time.

Steve looked down at her face, enjoying every second. "Oh, yeah you fucking bitch! You know what? I'm going to cum! Oh, yeah! I'm gonna fucking cum and you're gonna love it, aren't you, slut?"

Laurel tried biting him and kicking against him again, achieving the same result. She threw her head from side to side, trying anything to get free. She bucked against him but that only served to excite him more.

Steve ripped his cock out Laurel's slit and threw her legs down, but kept hold of her arms. He moved to straddle her chest and when she started to say something, rammed his dick into her mouth and pumped fast. Laurel was too surprised by this to do anything, her lips reflexively clamping around his cock.

Steve gave her half a dozen pumps and threw back his head; grunting loud as he orgasmed, shoving into her mouth as far as possible, Laurel trying to swallow as much as she could. He fucked her mouth hard, cumming as much as he possible could in her mouth.

Finally, he finished, small twitches still running through his cock. He pulled out of her swollen lips and stroked one more small blob on cum onto her lips, which she licked off. Steve let go of her arms, her wrists red from friction.

"I'm going to take a shower, slut." With that, he kicked off his pants and walked toward the bathroom.

Laurel followed along just a moment later, still licking her lips.

Edge23
Edge23
75 Followers