Fucking Benny

Story Info
Kate and Benny have been BFFs always, but things take a turn.
1.3k words
3.94
14.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben and Kate were always together. From kindergarten through college, they were an inseparable pair. Kate was sweet, quiet, and kept to herself. She wore glasses, vintage t-shirts and didn't know she was drop dead gorgeous. Ben was loud and always the center of attention. He was confident, slightly cocky, and knew he was damn good looking. They balanced each other. It was a relationship that had kept strong through years and years. But recently something felt off.

Kate was deep in her studies, it was a rather busy semester seeing as she would graduate in just one month. She hadn't seen Ben since the beginning of the year, which wasn't unusual but his normal texts to check up had been less frequent. She missed him and wanted his big bear hugs more than anything. He was who she had dreams of fucking almost every night. Their relationship was never sexual, but she had many thoughts about Ben. He was who she thought about when she masturbated at night. He had no idea that she wanted him so badly.

So, when she hadn't got a text, she knew something was different. Kate grabbed her phone and started typing a text message.

Kate: Hey Benny, I haven't heard from you in a while. A text occasionally, would be nice asshole.

She sat her phone down on the bed, getting back to studying, and sinking back into her blankets, laptop ready to begin her 20-page final paper.

*Phone dings* Her screen lit up and in the corner of her eye she read the name Ben on her lock screen. Feeling like another study break, she reached for her phone.

Ben: Hey Kit Kat, I know I know... I've been so busy with finals. I've missed you babe. How's everything going?

Kate: I hate when you call me that.

Ben: Then don't call me Benny.

Kate: Touché

Ben: Tell me how you and Pete are doing? I haven't seen that douche in a minute.

Kate: He's not a douche, just worked with him on a group project. If you must know.

Ben: You're kidding right? Have you seen how he looks at you babe?

Kate: BEN, STOP. You know he's not interested.

Ben: Are you blind Kate? You're so fucking hot.

Flustered, Kate threw her phone across the bed. No way, her best friend of 17 years, just called her hot. This was so unlike Ben. He was gorgeous. 6 feet 3 inches, perfect body, flawless skin, and a killer smile. And he just called her "fucking hot". There was no way he had text her, but he typed Kate. That was her name. What was going on? Where had Ben hid for the last few months?

*Phone dings* "FUCK", Kate whispered. A thousand things were going through her mind. What am I supposed to say back to that? Her skin felt warm and flushed. Did she feel embarrassed? She pulled the covers up over her nose.

*ding* *ding* Kate sighed and mustered up the courage to grab her cellphone. Slowly entering her passcode her heart began to beat faster and faster. What were these feelings?

Ben: Kate...

Ben: Did I say something wrong?

Ben: Come on Kate, you know you're fucking gorgeous babe.

*Frantically types back*

Kate: Ben... what the fuck are you even talking about? Where is this coming from?

Ben: Babe, you know exactly what I mean. Your full-pink lips, blonde long hair, legs for days, perfect tits and ass. How could you be so oblivious?

Kate: You're drunk.

Ben: I want you.

Kates mouth dropped open and she bit her bottom lip. It took every ounce of courage to text what she did next.

Kate: Come over now.

Ben: 5 minutes!

Kate squealed and hid under her blankets. What the fuck was going on? Was her best friend about to come over and fuck her? She never imagined this happening. But she had imagined it happening. She began to smile... thinking about all the nasty things Ben would do to her.

* Knock Knock Knock! *

That was one urgent knock Kate thought to herself. Suddenly she felt nervous and sick.

"Open the fucking door Kate!"

I can do this, she thought. She went to the door, grabbing the knob, unlocking the dead bolt, and twisted it open.

Two warm lips pressed against her mouth. Grabbed her waist, and began sucking on her lower lip. His tongue slowly slipped in-between her lips finding hers. She found herself moaning and kissing him back. Deeply and passionately. "Fuck you Benny," Kate moaned.

His hands moved over her oversized t-shirt. His fingers played with her nipples making them erect and so fucking hard. He pushed her body back against her dorm room door. His tongue traced her lips, jaw, neck, and down to her collarbone. He bent down to put his lips against her shirt and began sucking her nipples. Teasing her by taking bits of her nipples in-between his teeth. Her fingers intertwined within his hair. She pushed his mouth deeper onto her breasts. Not able to take anymore teasing, Kate ripped her t-shirt over her head. Fuck she was perfect, that was all he could think.

"Babe, I want your pussy," Ben began pulling off her shorts. Dropping to his knees, Ben slowly teased his tongue down her stomach, sucking right under her belly button. Gently he sucked her on her right hip and then left. He could feel the warmth of her pussy radiating... his nose was gently pressed against her slit. She moaned and pushed his face into her pussy. His tongue began circling her clit, then sucking intensely. Her eyes started rolling, her hands pushed Ben into her, and she began moaning and squirming. Ben felt her legs squeezing tighter around his head and he began sucking even harder than before. He could feel her wetness covering his face. He fucking loved it.

Kate began to scream "Bennnnnnnny, fuck me Benny". Ben was being relentless and tongue fucking her pussy so good. Her eyes were closed and suddenly she felt the licking stop. Within seconds she was being thrown on the bed, stomach down, and her ass in the air. Ben grabbed her legs and put her knees at the end of the bed. He had her right where he wanted her. His dick was hard. He just needed a little lube and he knew exactly where to get it from. His hand reached under her hips and took her juices from her pussy. He grabbed his cock and lathered it. As he looked at her pretty ass, he imagined all the things he wanted to do with it. But his thoughts were so consumed with her perfect pink pussy.

She gasped. Ben had his tip playing with her slit. She started to rock her hips back and forth. He slapped her ass. "I want to take my time fucking you babe," Ben said authoritatively. He grabbed her hips with lots of force. His fingers dug into her sides and slowly squeezed. His dick slowly sunk into her pussy. Her breathing got faster and heavier. He pushed himself harder and faster and began slapping her ass. She leaned on her forearms and her head was down. She was panting and so fucking turned on. She was wet and dripping all over his dick.

He felt it, he was going to cum. Staring at her perfect ass made him go crazy. He put two of his fingers in his mouth and did it... he started playing with her asshole with his wet fingers. Slowly sticking a finger in and rimming her asshole.

She was losing it. Her moans got louder, and she felt her pussy tighten. She was about to cum.

Ben exploded inside her, the warmth overtook Kate and her body dropped to the bed. She herself began to cum all over his dick.

Kate turned over on her back breathing unevenly and sighed. Ben smiled and kissed her lips, whispering "I knew I couldn't stay away from you".