Fucking Fatties in Florida Ch. 01

Story Info
An older woman in need of getting laid.
1.4k words
4.33
345.5k
71

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came over at poolside and asked about the book I was reading, a made-up excuse to break the ice, as she was hoping for a chance to 'cum' over even more. There was no ice, however, as her hot luscious body melted everything around it. Helen was, I guess, sixty years old, wearing a tight fitting one piece lavender swimsuit which showed every curve of her inviting bod. Her magnificently huge tits must be in the 44DD range, and she has hips to match. Her waist was a bit more than in her younger days, but was still evident even with the delightful little paunch that led one's eyes downward toward the outline of her obviously shaved pussy! The lips of that wonder of the universe showed through the thin material of the suit as if begging to be kissed and suckled.

"Do you live here?" she asked, knowing that was had just recently arrived at this condo complex in Fort Lauderdale for an extended two month working vacation. I'm a fifty year old, on-the-make divorced guy here in retirement-heaven Florida, whose dick gets really hard around delightfully plump and horny older women.

"Just for a short while," I replied. We shared info about our respective home-bases, and she offered that she was beginning to start life over here in the Florida sun after the untimely death of her husband about a year ago. So here she was, living off of life insurance, and his reasonably adequate investments. But she intended to be more alive now than in recent months. As she talked she turned toward me on the deck chair, leaned over a bit, and made sure I could get a good eyeful of her tasty looking cleavage. I could just begin to notice the faint outlines of two hardening nipples appearing under that light purple shaded swimsuit.

"I have some of my husband's books here that I don't read much. Would you like to come and look them over?" A better line than etchings, I guess, and look them over I sure would, but not the books. Cumming over on those massive globes is more what I had in mind.

"I'd love to take a look at your books," I agreed as she got up to leave, shaking those big 'books' at me as she rose.

"Then come on up anytime this afternoon...I'll be waiting." Up I had already gotten, and some cum was on the way I hoped!

After what I figured was time enough for her to get her place in order, as well as her pussy damp with anticipation, I arrived at her door. She opened her apartment to me, as well as her legs a bit, still in the lavender swimsuit. Not wanting to waste any time I simply engulfed her in my arms, locking my lips onto hers with my tongue inserted like the erotic snake it is. She wasn't startled at all, and returned my advances with deliberate assertiveness, grinding that needy pussy around my crotch as if seeking the tool inside.

After a few moments of kissing and fondling, she led me by the hand to the waiting sofa in her living room inside the front door, and as she sat she placed that hand firmly on her right breast, knowing that I was very interested. A bit more lip-locking eroticism ensued, during which time I brought my now active hand from kneading that more-than-a-handful tit up to her swimsuit strap. Peeling it down her arm I revealed the largest, most wonderfully white mass of tit-flesh I had beheld in quite some time. Being a greedy bastard, I did the same to the left side also, which sister to the other boob was just as luscious, fleshy, and hard-red nipple topped as the other.

Helen leaned back into the couch awaiting the onslaught of my mouth on those two succulent nipples, as I suckled first one and then the other and she moaned her approval.

"My late husband was also a tit man, just like you. These big beauties have missed being sucked and squeezed and appreciated." As I ministered to the needs of those two huge soft 'girls' being shoved in my face, she chatted on, between erotic gasps, about her husband and their long and satisfying sex life. "The very first date we went on over forty years ago he attacked my tits in the back seat of his father's Chevy, and never stopped until the day he died. But lately before he died his big o'le Willie had not been what it used to be, and Viagra was not good for his heart. It's been so long since I've had a big, hard man-tool between my legs!"

As she said this my hand had moved down toward that Mound of Venus, and found that it had become a slippery slope under the purple suit, making a very visible dark spot between her fleshy thighs. I stood over those trembling legs, peeling off that now crotch dampened swimsuit, as her moans had begun to turn into cries for sexual release.

"Eat me, please. I need to feel your tongue in my pussy. Eat me out, you stud bastard." Quite a mouth on this old babe, when she got her juices flowing. So, eat her I did, and delicious it was, with the moisture turning into a veritable flood of womanly lubricant. "Ohhhhhhh.....OHHHHHHH" and the first of many organisms swept through her quivering quim. "I need my cunt filled, and filled NOW!" she demanded of me.

My raging manhood was fully erect and a ready eight inches it was. Not huge, but plenty enough to drive this horny old filly over the edge with. I lifted her now jelly-like legs, weak with desire, up onto the sofa and onto her back. I knelt there between those legs looking down at here trembling hairless cunt, as she grabbed her massive tits, massaging them with abandon. "Fuck me, Oh FUCK ME, PLEEEEESSSEEE." How could I resist such an invitation?

Lowering myself onto her soft and comfortable womanly body, I rubbed my rock-hard cock along the waiting slit of this panting slut. As my dick became well greased by the now Niagara-like flow from her cunt, I shoved it in, fully hitting bottom and releasing a banshee scream from this oversexed and underused woman. "OH, that is so GOOOODDD," she yelled. I thought it might bring the superintendent from the basement, or the cops from the street below. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...." she chanted endlessly as our bodies merged in an ecstatic rhythm of sexual delight.

Helen's pussy, while will lubed, was also reasonably loose. An old broad, after a lifetime of constant fucking and a couple of kids, can't expect to be like an eighteen year-old virgin. Realizing this, however, she must have learned the trick of using here vaginal muscles as she gripped and released my cock over and over, as if to milk the cum-juice from my pleasure rod. "You have a fantastic cunt for an old chick," I exclaimed as I rammed her for all I was worth. "All the better to fuck you with, sonny!" she replied. "Fill my cunt with your sticky stuff, you mother-fucking bastard!" the old babe yelled with that nasty potty-mouth I love! "You want to fuck your mama, don't you, you little pervert. Fuck your mama, fuck me with that huge cock. Make your mama cum again and again." Helen was in her groove, humping up to meet me as I was balls-deep into her gushing cunt.

With those big bouncing boobies underneath my gaze, and that dick-grabbing pussy working away, I knew it would not be long before I emptied my balls into this horny grandma. "I'm cuuuummminnnggg" I grunted, and all she said was, "OHHHH, YESSSSS." My male nut-juice exploded into her already soaked cunt, making it a hot molten tunnel of love. I jabbed and jabbed a few more times, as the thick seed of my loins was shooting into her long unused womb. But the need for this natural rutting and coupling of man and women does not diminish with age, as Helen so adequately showed.

With my cock getting slack in that warmed reservoir of luscious womanhood, I lay down upon her sweaty torso, planting thankful kisses allover her face and neck. "You are a fantastic fuck," I exclaimed. "You are a stud savior with that big dick for this needy old lady," she sighed.

...To be continued...