Fucking Fatties in Florida Ch. 04

Story Info
Grandma's Horny Life Story
2.6k words
4.35
163.8k
26

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, once again, just sitting by the pool of the condo complex in Fort Lauderdale, taking my usual morning spot in the sun with book and ice tea in hand. But mostly I was thinking of my great sex life of late, having sucked and felt and fucked two wonderfully fleshy, and very horny, babes. One was a sixty year old grandmother, and the other her recently deflowered college-age granddaughter. Both had sexy plus-sized female bodies that just ached to be touched and kissed and sucked and, of course, fucked in their wet and needy pussies. My fifty year old dick was in well up to their needs, and if needed I always have a stash of little blue pills ready for any occasion.

Granny Helen and I got it on nearly every day, except when she was off living the good life with her contemporarily aged sugar daddies, who bought her high-style (and high priced!) dinners, with clothing and jewelry shopping sprees to match. The old guys just wanted to be snuggled and cooed at by this voluptuously sexy old broad, but couldn't get it up even with little blue pills! So, Helen came back to me to get some cum in her cunt fro my cock, as well as my tongue, fingers, and anything else she happened to want me to shove up that sloppy gaping cavernous slit.

Horny little Laurie had headed back to college after her fall break spent with granny and my cock breaking into her virginal twat. Together Helen and I had introduced her to the joys of sex, and convinced her that even though she was a bit on the plump side, boys would always go for a chubby flat-backing slut. She had all the guys in town drooling after her available cunt, and was enjoying using her feminine fleshy wares to get the best of the lot. "That old saying is totally wrong", Helen admonished the little slut. "The quickest way to a man's heart is not through his stomach, but through that hard rod between his legs. If they smell a wet cunt, they will always think with their dicks! Size does matter, particularly on women, and men will always go for a big fleshy woman to love."

Granny should know. While faithfully married to George for four decades before he collapsed dead with 'the big one' (during a sexual fling, I think!), Helen began her sexual career at the tender age of eighteen, loosing her teenaged cherry to a cousin down-on-the-farm. She then fucked her way around town that summer, quickly earning the reputation as the easiest slut in town, armed with a case of condoms supplied by her exasperated mother.

"My mother was no prude, you see, but would rather I'd had saved a bit for that right man," Helen told me one evening after a wonderfully restful roll-in-the-hay on her satin sheeted king-sized bed. We were just relaxing there as I mindlessly played with her hard, half-inch long nipples, and she rubbed my half-limp cock with her expert fingers.

"I just couldn't resist the boys' attentions. I already had a pair of 40D titties by the time I was fifteen, and my dates just loved to feel me up and suck those fat beauties. My ass wasn't as big as now, but was a substantial handful, and the boys all wanted to get into my panties. Or my at least my skirt, as I often just left the panties at home on a date...lost too many in the back seats of Chevy's, but I never let them stick their hard little cocks in me. So I was still a virgin when my cousin Chester got me to spread my legs for an eighteenth birthday present, and when mother found out she just made sure I wouldn't be making babies. With a handy box of rubbers I had a lot more male friends than female. The other girls were just jealous."

"But it wasn't just the boys in town during that first summer-of-fucking. Besides my horny cousin, who had 'cum' to visit, he went and bragged to my two older brothers who decided to get into the act. Mother, I think, suspected that they were banging me, but never knew for sure. For awhile before they both left for the army, they would come into my room real late at night and both fuck me at the same time. I would suck one off while the other fucked my puss from behind, or I would impale myself on one huge farmer dick while the other rammed my Vaseline-lubed ass. I really got to liking ass fucking from them. And I didn't need any sperm stopping rubbers when I let the boys into my fat tush."

Which confession gave me a great idea as I hadn't explored the joy of that magnificent derriere! I began wondering if that treasure box of sexual toys beside the bed had a tube of ass grease.

"Mother never knew something else. She was an ample woman herself, and was a real earthy farmwife. She could swear with the boys if she needed to, and kept Dad very happy in the bedroom. I could hear them some nights, even from behind closed doors, as Mother yelled through her orgasms, 'Fuck me you old farmer man, fuck my horny cunt,' and such."

"Well, she went to visit her sisters across the state at the end of that summer, and left me in charge of the kitchen for the men. A couple of nights that week Dad got a bit horny, I guess, and took me into his and mother's bedroom. He gave it too me real good those nights, several times each night, too. He fucked my needy twat, and lovingly swatted my fleshy ass, and then filled my ass with his jism. I just loved to get spanked on my ass, Oh, it felt so good, and Dad said it just proved he loved me. He said my tits were bigger than mother's, even at that age, and he loved to feel and suck them. He promised anything I wanted as long as I never told mother on him. And I didn't. It was very useful when I needed to have him convince mother to let me do what I wanted later on. So Dad and I got it on whenever Mother was away after that. And this went on for years, even when I was married to George. I loved my Dad, and he was a wonderful lover! I fucked my father just the day before he died...maybe that's what gave him the heart attack!"

"So, I started dating George in my high school senior year after I lost my cherry in the summer. He was the son of the town's car dealer, and always had a hot new Chevy. We fucked and fucked in the back of his daddy's new cars. He loved my huge knockers, and I just loved his big dick. Mouth, cunt, ass, he was in every hole I had nearly every night that year, and in the spring we must have missed with a rubber, cause my belly began to rise in May. Well, Daddy didn't mind me fucking every man in the county if I wanted to, including himself, but making a baby was another thing. He threatened to cut George's balls off if he didn't marry me, so right after graduation we tied the knot. George didn't really mind, 'cause it got him out of the draft anyway. And so we just moved into the back of his parent's big house, our son was born, George went to work for his Pop, and we fucked like bunnies for the next forty years."

"I have always loved sex. I love the feel of a naked man in my arms, and his hairy chest pressed against my soft boobies. I love the feel of a hard cock in my hands, and in my cunt and my mouth and my ass. I loved to wake up in the early morning and just hold George's big nut sack and rub his hardening cock until he just rolled over and rammed my wet pussy with it. We would fuck morning and evening nearly every day!"

"And I always felt that we were faithful to each other, even though we did enjoy some other folk in our bed now and again. We always did it together, as least I did. I always suspected George had a few young things on the side at the car dealership. He was such a real horny bastard. But, with my big boobs and sexy ass, and his large rod, we never had trouble getting a few couples to share our sensuous delights. It just spiced up the marriage, I believe, and kept George from staying too much."

"That is except when George got it into his head to do what my Daddy had done. Our second child Margaret -- we always called her Peggy -- grew into a nice fleshy young lady, as was I and is her own daughter, Laurie. George would always try to get a glimpse of Peggy's knockers when she was changing clothes or in the shower. Now, I didn't mind so much, after all Daddy had had his way with me even then, and I was no worse for wear for keeping sex in the family. I knew George would always 'cum' back to my talented cunt -- you know how I can use my pussy muscles on a throbbing cock. I knew he would never leave me, and as long as I got to try out a new dick now and again, I said what the hell."

"But our little Peggy somehow got all the 'prude' genes in the family. Even with her big tits and nice round ass she wasn't interested in the male of the species much. She got into a conservative religious crowd when she was in early high school. She always hated the boys ogling her big boobs even in junior high. I just told her to let them have a real view out behind the school, and maybe a bit of a taste of those nice little buds, but she would just run off disgusted."

"So she didn't have much to do with the real boys in school, and hung out with the geeky girls more. When she was a senior and eighteen years old, I was off visiting my mother for a short time after dad had died. Our older son had already gone to college, and this left Peggy and George home alone. George got a little tipsy one evening, and according to Peggy later on, he pretty much just raped her. Her dad took her precious virginity that she was saving for God, I guess, and so she headed out to live with friends. Now that's not what George always said because to him she seemed to enjoy the event more than Peggy would admit. She sassed him over some little thing that night, and so He bent her over his lap and spanked her chubby ass, and well, I guess one thing led to another. She was a little reluctant, George told me, but was more interested than she 'fessed up to later. She didn't ever use sexy language, but George did say she certainly liked his big cock filling up her tight pussy. More of a "Yes, yes, yes", than a "Fuck me you bastard", kind of response. I tend to believe George, even though I was mad at him for not waiting for me to be there. That's why I just loved to be with Laurie when you popped her cherry last week. I think it is such a wonderful time in a girl's life. First time sex should be shared with family!"

"Well, Peggy decided that she had been abused, and would not live with us any more. Besides, she knew about our daily sex habits, and about the multi-couple parties we had now and again, and all that was not her lifestyle. After she graduated high school that spring, she went off to a fundamentalist religious commune, I guess, though is sounded more like boot camp to me. It had very strict separation of boys and girls. But she did meet a fella there, and decided to marry him. They both left the camp and pretty soon little Laurie was growing in Peggy's belly before a wedding took place. The boy must have figured out that Peggy wasn't much into sex, or else just couldn't face fatherhood. Regardless, he was out of there in a flash, never to be seen again. Peggy sure wouldn't have an abortion, so she came home to have the baby."

"She kind of went off on her own with Laurie after that, but still kept in touch with us through the years. And she has decided to let Laurie come and visit me alone, now that George is gone. If she finds out about Laurie's "cumming out" party we had, and us teaching her about the joys of sex, that just might cause some fuss though!"

By this time, after that sexy history lesson, and rubbing around Helen's luscious flesh, front and back, my willie was getting ready for action again! While her willing pussy was getting nice and damp, I decided it was time to partake of the joys of her ample ass, and feel if that fudge-hole was still tight and hot. With my fingers lubed up from her soppy cunt, I rubbed a digit up her ass crack and on into that brown bud in her behind. Helen was not fibbing, and she just loved this action. She wiggled and giggled and rolled onto her belly with that magnificent tush rising up into position.

"There's a tube of lube in the nightstand," she offered, "that will make it all a bit more enjoyable for us both."

I got that slippery product out, squirted it into her crack, as well as a bit on my dick, and rubbed not one but two fingers into her hot brown hole. "OOHHH, I love that feeling in my ass," the horny grandma exclaimed. "I'm all open and ready for you hard cock, big boy, let me have it back there!"

Kneeling on the bed behind her, I quickly shoved my rock-hard tool into her tight ass-bud. It was so hot and tight and wonderful! Helen pushed back onto my thrusting loins, moaning and groaning her approval, as she reached up between her fleshy thighs to rub her clit to a mind-shattering orgasm. As her whole body shook in erotic ecstasy, I unloaded the rest of the contents of my balls into her nether region. "AAAAHHHHH," I gasped, "Your ass is so GOOOOODDDDD, you horny 'ole whore. Take my cum, take my cum up into your bowels. I love to fuck you like the horny bitch dog you are, banging against your sweaty fat ASSSSSSS!"

"Oh, I am a bitch dog. Fuck my ass, you dirty little bastard. Fill this old granny's butt hole with your sticky cum." And I did just that, and then I collapsed across her broad broad's back, reaching around her body for a nice grab and feel of those huge fleshy tits in front. What a great night. How lucky can a lover of fat female flesh get!

"So, do you want to poke my prudish daughter's ass like that?" Helen queried me. "I have a feeling she might be down here once she talks to Laurie. I think she needs to get lovingly laid and you're just the stud to do it!"

That's how lucky, I guess! Three generations of fleshy females in one month. It might be a world's record. But, will the middle-aged bitch-of-a-mom be interested? That's a challenge for sure.