Fucking Janet's Mom Ch. 1

Story Info
He's seduced at the pool by his girl's mother.
1.1k words
3.81
465.6k
24
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trojanman
trojanman
18 Followers

During my lifetime, I had had the pleasure of fucking TWO daughters AND their mothers. The experiences I write about are all true. You ask, why does this happen? Probably because I have a shy twinkle in my eye. I can sense a horny woman. I believe in the inner beauty of every woman, and the need to give themselves to their men.

It was about 85 degrees, slightly humid, which is a typical mid-July day in Connecticut. Janet had asked me to drive out for a cookout at her parents' home in Farmington. Dress for the day………shorts and swim gear.

Because of what had happened several weeks earlier between her mother and me, I was a little hesitant to go. However, the thought of the cool water in their pool quickly changed my mind.

I arrived at 1:00 P.M.. You couldn't have asked for a better day. The sky was a deep blue, with marshmellow clouds drifting by. It was hot, but a cool breeze was blowing. An ideal summer day, indeed.

To my surprise, Janet and her dad weren't there. Agnes greeted me out by the pool. "Peter, sweet, how are you doing"? I told her I was fine, a bit warm from the heat of the day, but would like to know where Janet was.

Agnes shrugged her shoulders and said that she had gone with her father to get some steaks for the grill. Meantime, Agnes said to change in the cabana and cool off until she returned.

Agnes was wearing white shorts. They were so tight, they revealed her cunt line, as well as a good definition of her buttocks. She had on a blue blouse, wrapped around and tied in a knot. Not only did this reveal her midrift but I could see the swelling of her tits…………all in a pleasing, teasing manner. She went to the other cabana to change into her swim suit.

About ten minutes later, Agnes returned. She had on a sheer white coverup over a lime green two piece bikini. The outline of her body was clearly evident through the sheerness of her jacket. This woman was in her mid-forties, but her body showed she worked out, to keep her body in shape. She had red hair and no lines were evident in her face. She always wore conservative makeup and jewelry.

Agnes had firm supple shoulders and no flab in her arms. She had a "knockout" body, somewhat like her daughters, with firm pointed tits, nipples about ¾ inch long when hard………..a nicely tapered waist and just slightly larger hips. From the waist down, she had shaved all her pubic hair. Her cunt sat high, and not hidden, like most women had. She had a sumptuous layering of pussy lips, in a very delicate color, not bright red, but more of a subtle off-pink.

Her legs were firm, muscular but feminine, with brightly painted toenails. I always envision her giving my penis a foot job, with those delectable feet wrapped around my cock. Just watching those pretty nails and toes rubbing my dick up and down always make me shoot my load of cum all over her.

Agnes sat down on the chaise lounge and removed her coverup. I was more than slightly aroused, so I jumped in the pool to cover my growing, blood laden cock. The water was cool, but warm when the sun came out from behind the clouds. We made small talk when I turned at the end of a lap.

On one of my last laps, I noticed a change. Agnes had somehow removed her bikini top and bottom, but had left the sheer coverup on. I immediately became hard, seeing all of her body thru the sheer top. The cool breeze had brought her nipples to a full standing erection. On my next lap, I noticed that she had become more erotic. Even though a man's penis shrinks in cool water, what she was showing me now caused mine to become rock hard.

Agnes had moved slightly forward on the lounge cushion. She had positioned herself to raise her knees in the air, her feet on the cushion, which spread her legs apart. She was using her hands to hold her calves in place. A position every man loves to see a woman in………..a subtle hint……….an invitation I could not refuse.

As I climbed out of the pool and walked over to her, Agnes spoke, "Peter, I want to be your whore and make you happy to shove your cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck me, and I want you to fuck me now, with that trojan dick of yours. I love you and I want to be your slut cunt".

There was NO hiding my erection. It didn't bother me because she had already seen it when she milked my cock with her mouth a few weeks ago. I walked toward her, pulling down my trunks, revealing my hot and swollen member. I was twenty years younger than Agnes, which did not seem to matter as we entered the beginning of the fucking ritual.

Her vagina had clearly swollen wide open now without any manual stimulation. Professing the sight of that willing pussy to accept my huge gift, I moved closer to her. She stood up from the chaise, just as the sun, hidden behind a cloud, popped out and bathed us with the warmth of the rays. We both embraced, wrapping arms around each other, kissing and exchanging delightful flickering of our tongues. Such a continental sophisticated way of kissing and we both LOVED it.

I looked deep and truthfully into her eyes. "I love you Agnes, and I have ever since we made love in your bedroom". She said that she was unhappy with her husband's lovemaking. She wanted to be my whore. She would spread her legs for me upon demand and upon her seductive willingness when she felt the need. She also said, "I want to make you happy, and satisfy any desires you have for me I love you too". We caressed in a full sexual embrace. My hands slid to her waist...the sun was feeling a bit warm now, as the heat of it dried the water on my back.

My knees bent slightly, as I knelt down, nibbling, kissing, suckling her perfumed breasts, marveling at her large nipples. The smooth slightly brown aureoles, not bumpy, but now with hard and jutting nipples. Her hands were on my penis, pushing back the foreskin, to reveal a pink hard cock tip, swollen to twice its normal size.

To Be Continued...

trojanman
trojanman
18 Followers