Fucking Jerri

Story Info
I fucked my own sister.
1.7k words
4.41
224.7k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,425 Followers

The summer before I started college, my sister, Jerri, was home for summer break...being two years ahead of me in age and academics.

It was early afternoon, and I'd just returned from the gym. Both of our parents were at work.

Coming through the door with my gym bag in hand, I noticed one of Jerri's shirts crumpled up on the couch. Her shoes were strewn haphazardly on the floor in front of it.

Jeez, I thought heading to my room...Jerri's such a slob.

Interestingly, as I made my way towards the hall, I saw a pair of her jeans hanging from one arm of dad's recliner, along with a booty sock throw on top of it.

Had the girl undressed herself all over the house? I wondered...

The pair of panties on the floor in the hall confirmed it.

Really? I thought.

"JERRI!" I called down the hall, "mom's gonna be pissed!"

I got no reply. Thinking she must be out, I shook my head...it wasn't my problem.

In my bedroom, I dropped my bag and stripped off for the shower.

Wrapping a towel around my waist I headed towards my parents room. I prefer their walk-in to the tub shower in the hall bathroom. They allow us to use it as long as we keep it clean.

Rounding the corner into my parents' room, I reached the open door and stopped dead in my tracks...

My sister, Jerri, stood in the walk-in shower, totally nude, with the water off, leaning against one wall with her eyes closed.

Her hand was between her legs, sliding three fingers in and out of her naked, shaved pussy. Her other hand lifted and rolled one of her huge tits. Lifting it to her mouth, she sucked her own nipple between her lips and bit down on it, moaning loudly.

I was stunned.

I'd only seen my sister naked once before, when we were much younger.

But I'd never seen her masturbate.

My sister was hot as hell.

Of course I'd noticed the way her enormous breasts swayed under her shirt or in a bikini when she walked, and I was privy to watching them grow through the years...but she was my sister for fuck's sake...and I always tried hard not to think about her like that.

Now, here she was, totally naked, finger-fucking herself and sucking on her own huge tit, right in front of me.

She hadn't noticed me, and I scooted quickly to the side, hiding behind the door frame where I still had a perfect view of her.

My cock rose hard and fast beneath the towel, making a tent at the front.

I should leave, I thought. Watching my nude sister masturbate was so wrong...not to mention getting hard over it. But for some reason, I stood there watching her.

Jerri had always been very pretty. But now, watching her naked, I really realized just how incredibly sexy and gorgeous she was.

Her huge, naked tits heaved and lolled, hanging in front of her as she lifted one leg and braced herself in the corner with it. Her pink aureole was swollen with excitement. Still holding one large, round, naked tit in her hand, she sucked her thick nipple hard, circling her tongue around it and nipping at it with her teeth.

Then, releasing her tit, she opened her legs wider with one foot still against the corner and spread her swollen pussy lips with her fingers. With her other hand, she jammed at herself hard and fast.

"Oh...yeah...fuck...eat me...suck my pussy" she moaned loudly, closing her eyes.

My cock throbbed and ached, harder than it had ever been, as the towel loosened. I let it slip to the floor, standing naked in my parent's room.

Wrapping my fingers around my cock, I stroked myself slowly, feeling the naughty, delicious delight of secretly watching my own gorgeous, naked, sister fuck herself in the shower. Her big tits swung and shook with her movements.

"Jeezus fuck...Mike, eat my pussy..." she said loudly.

Mike?

My hand stopped on my cock.

That was my name.

Must have been a coincidence I thought resuming my stroking.

"Oh GOD YES..." my sister moaned again, louder this time, jamming her fingers faster in and out of her horny cunt, filling the room with the sounds of her wet slapping. "Eat me Mike, eat your sister's hot pussy..."

My heart froze.

My hot, naked sister was masturbating herself to the fantasy of me, her own brother, eating her pussy.

With my still-hard dick in hand, I tried to make sense of it. Did she really want me to do that? Or, was it just a fantasy?

The thought of eating my sister's pussy entered my mind's eye. I saw myself kneeling in front of her naked body running my tongue over her clit as she looked down at me between her big tits.

My hand moved over my cock again, squeezing and pulling. It was getting hard to breathe.

As I watched and stroked, part of me struggled. Should I go in there?

"Mike, oh god, yes....eat me fuck..." she said, rubbing her clit hard and fast. Reaching for her a nipple, she pulled on it, tugging it, using it to shake her whole, huge tit.

I nearly came.

With every nerve screaming, I crept quietly closer, stroking myself, moving just inside of the door frame.

Jerri's face was turned away from me as she diddled herself fast and hard and mauled her nipples with her fingers.

It was now or never.

Moving closer, I stood directly in front of the open shower door, spread my legs wide, spit into my palm, and stroked my throbbing cock for all I was worth, watching my hot naked sister finger-fuck herself against the wall.

With her eyes closed, my sister spanked and slapped at her horny bald snatch, sliding slowly downwards against the shower wall. Squatting on the balls of her feet, she opened her knees wide in the corner of the shower, facing me.

Reaching around her thigh from the outside with one hand, she fucked herself from underneath, slapping and spanking her clitoris with the other hand. Her massive naked tits hung in front of her, swinging wildly back and forth with her movements.

It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

My cock felt like hot iron. I pounded it with fist as hard as I could.

In spite of myself, a moan escaped me.

Jerri's eyes flew open.

"MIKE!" she yelled in shock, freezing in place, her fingers inside of herself.

"Jerri...oh damn Jerri...you're so hot," I breathed heavily, stroking my cock in front of her.

My sister's eyes widened as she watched me, still frozen in place.

Relaxing, her fingers started moving in her pussy again.

Stepping closer again, still beating my cock, I stood at the door of the shower looking down at her.

We masturbated, watching each other.

With my eyes glued to my naked, sex-goddess sister, squatting in front of me, slapping and jamming her dripping, horny cunt, I moaned...squeezing and pulling hard on my slick cock.

"Jerri...." I struggled, "oh Jerri...I wanna fuck you..."

Standing, my sister pressed her back into the wall facing me. Spreading her legs until she had a foot against each corner, she arched her back, shoving her pussy out at me. With one hand, she spread her lips, showing me her hot, pink cunt...with the other, she spanked at her clitoris.

"Yeah...yeah...fuck me," said hoarsely, "fuck me Mike, fuck your sister...."

Stepping in quickly, I grabbed her and pulled her to me. Clamping my mouth over hers, I kissed my sister hotly, jamming my tongue between her teeth.

"Oh god...Mike..." she said into my mouth.

Lifting a leg, I wrapped it around my waist, entering her in one motion.

"Fuck..." she said, pushing her tongue into my mouth.

My sister felt warm and wet as my cock slipped inside of her...she squeezed hard, grabbing my rock-hard shaft with her the muscles of her cunt, massaging around my dick.

"Jeezus fuck...Jerri..." I moaned, lowering my head to her hot naked tits. Lifting one, I swirled my tongue around a thick nipple, sucking it into my mouth.

Jerri moved her hips, fucking her pussy around my cock. With her hands, she pushed my face into her massive breasts as I mashed them together, flicking my tongue over both of her pointy nipples...trying to get them into my mouth at the same time.

We kissed again, sucking each other's tongues as we fucked against the shower wall.

"Oh god...Mike...I'm gonna cum..." my sister breathed heavily. I felt her warm, wet tongue in my ear.

I pounded harder, reaching under her and grabbing two handfuls of her luscious ass cheeks...pulling her into down and onto my cock, fucking my gorgeous sister for all I was worth.

Suddenly, she grabbed at me, clamping her teeth together on my shoulder and came hard, gushing all over my cock.

Wrapping a fist in her long, blonde hair, I pulled her head back and kissed her hard, sucking her bottom lip into my mouth. My sister moaned loudly, digging her nails into my bare back and pulling me hard to her...mashing her huge, soft breasts against the naked skin of my chest.

"Mike...Mike...I'm cumming...oh fuck...Mike..." she said over and over again. Holding onto me for support, my beautiful, sexy, naked sister leaned into me, kissing me hard, and rode my steel hard cock to ecstasy, bucking wildly.

As my own orgasm started, I pulled out of her, and sprayed my hot, thick cum in ropes all over her belly, grinding my hips into hers.

She kissed me again, flicking the tip of her tongue quickly over mine.

"Jerri..." I moaned into her mouth...cumming hard.

Finally, I shot my last, and we stood...holding each other tightly and trembling.

After a moment, I looked into my sister's gorgeous blue eyes and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Parting, we stared at each other in silence, still breathing hard...neither knowing what to say.

"JERRI!" my mother's voice called from the living room, "WHY ARE YOUR CLOTHES EVERYWHERE!"

With my heart pounding in my chest, I kissed my sister quickly on the lips again. Then hurrying into the bedroom, I picked up my towel and ran for my room, closing the door quietly behind me.

"I'M IN THE SHOWER MOM!" I heard my sister call out behind me, turning the water on.

Naked1
Naked1
1,425 Followers