Fucking Karima Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Salima's eyes were transfixed at the sight of her sister's naked ass being fucked by my fingers, and she felt herself getting wetter and wetter as she watched her older sister in heat.

I saw Salima open the door wider and I could make one of her fingers inside her shorts, playing with her pussy as she saw me finger-fuck her older sisters ass.

My cock had sprang up again and needed relief, so I reluctantly removed my fingers from Karima's ass crack and unbuckled my pants, letting them fall to the floor.

Karima knew what I wanted and she immediately fell to her knees, she put both hands around my huge cock and began to stroke it back and forth then. Then she moved her face toward it and took my length into her mouth.

I started thrusting in and out of her mouth, and continued to glance at Salima who had begun furiously fingering her pussy in the background.

Karima continued to suck me harder, bobbing her head back and forth. I could feel her hot breath against my cock as she sucked me hard, taking my length inside her mouth, teasing it with her tongue, her hands reached out for my naked ass pushing me further into her mouth.

I took a firm hold of Karima's head with both hands and started pumping my cock in and out of her hot mouth, My balls were swaying wildly in mid-air as my cock disappeared and reappeared. Karima began to squeeze my ass and moan loudly as she sucked me furiously, her tongue flicking tantalizingly along my hard shaft as it penetrated her lovely mouth deeper. She was swallowing me to the fucking balls and I loved it.

"Ahh oh yes baby, suck it suck it hard" I groaned.

I glanced back up at Salima, she was partly outside her room now, wanting to get a better look, her fingers were inside her shorts and she was pumping them furiously. She locked eyes with me yet again, and at the same time, I lunged forward into Karima's mouth, burying her face into my crotch. I held her head there for a moment, as my balls slapped Karima's chin, her nose pressed into the thatch of pubic hairs above my cock.

Salima was stunned, she was seeing her sister suck me off like a bitch in heat, and now her face was buried on my crotch, my balls slapping her sister's face. She worked her fingers harder and harder on her pussy, rubbing her clit furiously as she watched her sister lick my cock like a true whore.

Karima moaned loudly as I held her head hard against my crotch.

"Suck my balls baby, that it. Oh God Karima baby, yes that it, suck me" I groaned.

I could sense my balls commence to boil, wanting to spray out all that was stored in them. I felt my cock start to lurch and I pumped harder in her mouth. Karima tried to draw back but that was not to be.

I wanted to cum inside her mouth this time and there was no stopping me. I buried my shaft deep into her throat when my pole began to drain. I looked up across the room and met Salima's eyes.

I felt Karima gag at the initial extensive river of my white cum as it poured into her throat. Another pump of my cock and she closed her eyes and began to whimper.

"Swallow baby," was all I said in response, breathing heavily.

My cock was buried so deep inside of her throat that my cum was nearly to her stomach. Throb after throb, my cock emptied it's heaviness.

I kept shooting inside her mouth, stream after stream, and Karima's mouth began to fill with my cum. I could see a little cum overflow out the corner of her mouth.

I began to draw back my cock just a bit, so she would be able to swallow more easily.

She swallowed it all, and sucked me till there was no drop left. As my cock went limp, I stole one more glance at Salima, she had taken her hands out of her shorts, and as she met my eyes, she began licking her fingers, just as I had licked her pussy juice at the dinner table, she was now licking her own juice in front of me.

I felt my knees buckle and I sank back to the ground. Karima looked at me with her big brown eyes, and wiped a few drops of cum from the side of her chin.

I kissed her on her lips, darting my tongue inside and tasting my cum from her mouth, there wasn't much left, she had swallowed it all.

Karima whispered "That was intense, did I do it ok?"

I smiled to myself and replied "That was the best blowjob I ever got baby".

"Come here" I said and pulled her into a hug.

Karima sank into my arms and we laid back to catch our breath. I quickly stole a glance across the room, and Salima was gone, her door closed.

I sighed with relief, and continued to kiss and hold Karima as she stroked my limp cock with her fingers and I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Few hours later, I woke up and for a moment, I was blank wondering where I was. Then as I saw Karima asleep next to me on the floor, I remembered I was still in her living room, we must have both dozed off at the same time.

I slowly unhooked myself from Karima's arms and picked myself up, got dressed and walked to the door to let myself out, wanting to head home for a good night's sleep.

I looked at the clock and it was 2am. Suddenly a thought came to my mind, I saw Karima fast asleep on the floor, probably all exhausted after the multiple fucking sessions we had earlier in the day, and remembered Salima would be in her room. The thought of her inside in her skimpy shorts made my cock harden and I found myself drawn to her door, I turned the knob and her door was unlocked. Taking one final glance at a fast-asleep Karima, I took a deep breath and let myself into Salima's room. I walked inside, closing the door behind me and locking it, just in case Karima woke up.

Finally, as I turned the lock on the door, I looked at the bed, and I saw Salima's beautiful young body lying on the bed, she was fast asleep, and I could hear her breathing softly, as she was lying on her back, in a long white t-shirt, and pink underwear covering her seductive ass.

I took in the sight of her beautiful legs and her cute round ass and knew what I wanted to do. I moved quietly and climbed on the bed, with my face between her spread legs.

I could feel the heat coming off her legs and could smell her pussy. I kissed the underside of her thigh, making my way up to her ass-cheeks, then just followed the heat and scent to her warm opening. I grabbed the edges of her pink underwear, and rolled it down her ass cheeks, rolling them down to her knees.

I tried to get down and start sucking on her cunt but her legs were in the way and I couldn't move them without waking her.

Her ass was what I wanted first anyway, so I wasn't too concerned. I got down and positioned myself so that my chin was between her soft thighs and licked down between them.

She was so warm and smelled of pussy juice, no doubt from the finger fucking she gave herself while watching her sister suck my cock earlier in the night.

I licked between her thighs and Salima shifted a bit, I felt her butt cheeks against my face, my nose was in the crack of her ass and I stuck my tongue out and began licking her pink puckered hole.

Salima moaned as she felt my tongue in her ass, she shifted a bit parting her legs further as she moved on the bed.

I slid my face up a bit and started licking the insides of her ass-cheeks, sliding my tongue up Salima's butt crack. She moaned lightly again and pressed her soft cute ass back against my face. My cock was getting harder and harder in my pants and wanting release, but I held myself back as I tongued little Salima's asscrack, making my way from the sides of her ass cheeks, down to her tiny little pink asshole.

I found it by touch and began tonguing it again. It tasted delicious so I held my tongue still and used my neck to just saw it along her asshole. One of her legs kicked out a bit and I heard a squeak from her, but she didn't wake up. I had my face buried between Salima's butt cheeks which were wet now with saliva, I tongued her up and down, loving every minute of it. After a while I was surprised she didn't wake up and became a little less careful. I put my hands on her thighs and felt the muscles squeeze every time she pressed her ass into my face. I pushed her down, to lay on her stomach and, still asleep, she complied.

With her legs straight, her cute little butt was now it's full shape, but slick enough to press my face between her cheeks and lap at her little bud.

I hungrily buried my face in her ass-crack, pushing my nose right up to her bud, pressing it hard and flicking my tongue from top to bottom.

Salima moaned loudly and this time she opened her eyes, her eyes widened as she woke up and realized this was not a dream.

"Oh! Oh shit you bastard! No!. What are you? Ahhhh oh yes" she whimpered as I pushed my nose further deep into her ass crack and flicked my tongue faster up and down her crack.

"Oh God!.Nooo! Don't lick my ass., don't it's not right! Oh fuck No! Arrrghh...oh God yes" she cried out as she I put my hands underneath her ass and pulled her ass closer to my face, squeezing her ass cheeks with my fingers.

"Fuck...fuck...FUCK YES" Salima moaned...."Oh you bastard...yes...fuck...fuck.. lick my ass...lick my ass" she whimpered as she clenched and unclenched her ass cheeks matching my rhythm as I tongue fucked her ass

I lapped furiously on her ass, reveling in her taste and smell, her young ass-cheeks firmly holding my nose inside them, as I kept licking from top to bottom, flicking her pink hole back and forth.

"Oh shit....oh fuck..oh you're making me cum...I'm about to cum Brian" Salima shrieked as her body shuddered and she felt her orgasm building and releasing, her legs thrust down and she reached down with her hands and held my face deep inside her ass, as I held her pucker pink hole with my tongue.

"Arrrrghhhh uggggghhhh oh fuck yes" she cried out as I felt her sticky pussy juice make its way to the inside of her thighs.

I continued lapping on her ass, making loud slurping noises as I licked her sticky juice from her ass-crack, squeezing her ass leaving finger marks on her tight brown ass cheeks.

"Mmmmmmm yes baby, you taste so yummy! Just like you did at the table" I murmured, as I brought my face out of her ass and flicked her clit with my tongue.

"Mmmmmmmm Oh God...you bastard...you fucking bastard" she whispered, as she breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath after her orgasm began to subside.

I finally pulled myself up, and wiped my face from her pussy juice and sweat and locked eyes with her again.

Her eyes were filled with lust, and she shot up quickly sitting up on the bed and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. Her tongue darted into my mouth, and she began sucking on mine furiously, her hands running through my hair.

She was making loud moaning noises as she sucked on my tongue, kissing me hard and rubbing her boobs on my chest.

I kissed her back with equal vigor, reveling in her taste, and matching her move by move, as we kissed hungrily for what seemed like eternity.

Finally, she pulled away to catch her breath, she was breathing heavily her boobs moving up and down as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"When I left the door unlocked, I was hoping you'd get to me before the night was over" she whispered softly, her hands now stroking my cheeks.

I smiled and replied "You're all I wanted when I walked in here tonight. At the table, when I tasted you, it took a lot to hold me back from licking you right there and then".

Salima giggled softly and whispered "Where's Karima?"

"Sleeping soundly" I smiled.

"Hmmmmm" she smiled back and relaxed her shoulders "In that case, do you know what I really want to do?"

"Tell me babe" I said playing the game.

"I want....." she pulled me to the side of the bed, laying me down face first on the bed "to lick your ass" she finished softly.

I felt a tingle in my body as her words sank in and I turned my head back to look at her.

Salima giggled as she unbuckled my pants and I lifted my ass up to allow her to roll my pants down. She squeezed my ass from my underwear, then quickly rolled it down, throwing both the pants and the underwear to the floor.

I had licked Karima's ass and Salima's ass and enjoyed every minute of it, but had never had my own ass licked and I was excited at what was about come, my cock was hard in anticipation and my body was tense, waiting for Salima's touch.

She didn't waste any time at all, she crawled in behind me between my legs, I parted my legs and lifted them slightly to give her room and she slid in between my legs.

I felt her warm breath on my butt cheeks as she stroked my ass with her fingers planting quick kisses on my ass-cheeks.

"Mmmmmmm" she murmured as she kissed my ass cheeks.

I settled down and tried to relax, unclenching my ass cheeks as Salima continued to kiss my cheeks, until she paused for a moment and We kissed, rolling our tongues against each other until she pulled away and spread my ass cheeks with her fingers.

I locked eyes with her, both our eyes were filled with hunger and lust, and she gave me a smile before she reached down and darted her tongue between my spread ass cheeks, flicking my hole and began licking around the sides of my hole, making moaning sounds as she tasted my ass for the first time.

I groaned loudly as I felt Salima's tongue inside my ass, it felt like a toy, back and forth in and around my hole, as soon as her tongue would flick my hole, it would sent currents up my spine and I felt my body tingling as I responded to the sensation.

"Fuck baby. Oh yes baby girl, lick it,you nasty slut" I groaned as Salima tongue fucked my ass, her fingers squeezed my ass cheeks while holding them spread, and her tongue was now furiously going in and out of my hole.

"Mmmmmmmm Brian! You taste so good! Oh god I love the way you smell" Salima moaned as she went back to tonguing me again.

My cock was now rock hard with precum dripping from my cockhead and was be begging for release, I reached down with my hand and began to move my shaft back and forth with my fingers, Salima noticed my hands going down to my cock and she quickened her licking, now burying her face deep inside my ass, sniffing me like a bitch in heat, then darting her tongue out and sticking it as far as it would go inside my hole, making loud moaning noises as she fucked my ass.

I felt my cock about to burst and I groaned loudly "Salima...baby...fuck...I'm gonna cum".

Salima pulled her tongue out from my ass, and quickly turned me over so my cock was now facing up."Cum in my mouth...I want it in my mouth" she pleaded.

I looked at her as I furiously jerked my cock off, her face was filled with my sweat and pre-cum that had made its way to my legs, and she looked like a hungry tiger, her mouth wide open, her eyes filled with a horny daze.

I felt my balls swell as I looked at Salima's face, and I guided my cock towards her open mouth.

Salima wrapped her lips around my cockhead just as I groaned loudly and shot the first stream of my cum directly into her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhrrr oh fuck yes...here it is baby...here's my cum...suck it baby..lick it...swallow it baby..swallow my juice" I groaned.

Salima's eyes sprang open wider, she began to moan loudly making slurping sounds as stream after stream of my hot cum began to fill her mouth. Salima began to swallow my cum as she felt it shoot to the back of her throat. She loved the taste of my cum, and she swallowed it all.

"Yes baby...oh fuck...oh you bastard...your cum is so tasty...I want it all" Salima murmured as her lips hungrily held my cockheld between them and she kept swallowing until my cock went limp.

"Mmmmmm....ohh yes" she murmured as she went about licking my entire shaft, taking it all the drops of cum she could find.

Finally, once she had licked and swallowed it all, she hunched her shoulders back, gave my cock one last loving lick, and leaned over my chest, smiling as she brought her lips down to meet mine.

I pulled her head close, and hungrily kissed her lips, tasting my cum, mixed with the taste of my sweat from my ass, from her sweet lips.

"Mmmmmm....mmmh..." Salima moaned between kisses, and ran her hands around my chest

"I think...mmmmh" as I kissed her again, "that I want your cock..Mmmmh" as she planted kisses around my chest "inside my pussy...." she paused again her tongue now traced wet circles around my nipple "but not here...take me away....take me out on a date..."she kissed my nipple biting it lightly with her tongue "and fuck me after you take me home"..she purred.

I groaned loudly as she kissed and teased me. My heart was pounding, this little cocktease had already given me something I never got before, a horny asslicking, and now she was getting my cock rock hard again just by teasing me and kissing my chest.

"And Brian...."Salima whispered as she licked my earlobe "I'm a virgin..."she bit down lightly on my ear..."mmmmmh so fuck me like you fucked my sister...fuck me better...fuck me...mmmmmh.....even harder" she whispered seductively, now kissing my neck and tracing her fingers across my abbs.

I pulled her by the hair and dove on her mouth like an animal, hungrily kissing her lips hard, and sucking on her tongue as she darted it into my mouth. I explored her mouth with my tongue, kissing her passionately and mixing the taste of all the pussy juice and cum that was in both our mouths.

Finally, I pulled back and smiled at her as she grinned back at me.."You're the hottest piece of ass I've ever seen".

Salima giggled and blushed, stroking my chest with her fingers and kissed me again "I know...so don't make me wait...take me out and fuck me soon..take me away" she repeated smiling.

I grinned back at her and promised her I would take her out the very next night. Salima wrapped her arms around me and kissed me again.

It was almost morning and I told Salima I would let myself out, before Karima woke up. She grabbed my hand and a pen, and wrote down her number on my palms. I laughed as she put in a smiley face with a flashing tongue after the number.

I kissed her one last time, put on my pants, unlocked the door and peered out, Karima was still lying asleep on the floor, with her naked ass facing me. Salima tip toed next to me and looked out with me, seeing her sister's naked ass facing her. A sharp breath escaped her lips, and I saw her hands rub her pussy as she stared at Karima.

I was about to say something but thought better of it, filing what I had seen away for another day. I smiled at Salima and stepped out, picked up my shoes from the living room and let myself out.

This just got a lot more interesting I thought to myself as I closed the door and began the walk down to my car.

12