Fucking Karima Ch. 05

Story Info
Sister's in heat. Salima and Karima realize their fantasy.
2.2k words
4.4
59.5k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Salima looked up as Brian closed the door behind him and smiled. She tip-toed quietly into the living room, and locked the main door before turning back and taking in the sight of her elder sister, naked from the waist down, fast asleep on the living room floor. Her hair was draped across her face, and she could see stain marks on her shirt, no doubt from Brian's cum earlier on.

Salima felt like she was in a daze, she could never imagine her sister would be fucking someone before marriage, and neither did she ever imagine she she would have her face buried in her sister's boyfriend's ass! Yet, that is exactly what had happened and Salima was now turned on, incredibly horny and could sense this was a perfect opportunity for her to finally realize her dream of making love to her older sister.

Salima walked to her sister, and slowly got on her knees next to Karima. Karima was lying on her side her legs hugging her chest, as she slept. Salima placed herself behind Karima's body, paused to take a deep breath and then buried her face between Karima's legs, darting her tongue out to lick between her legs.

Karima moaned in her sleep as she felt a tongue trying to get between her legs. She parted her legs instinctly, allowing access to her pussy, thinking it was Brian and moaning softly as she felt the tongue make its way up the inside of her thighs.

Salima smiled to herself as her sister's legs parted further allowing her tongue to make its way up to her sister's well kept pussy.

She keeps her pussy clean, Salima noticed, probably for Brian as a chill went over her body. She was reveling in the smell of her sister's pussy, it was warm and smelled delicious she thought as she sniffed her sisters pussy like a bitch in heat.

Karima moaned again as she felt warm breath on her crotch, she was tired and exhausted after the multiple fucking sessions she had with Brian all day, yet now her body was responding as she felt a warm tongue on her clit, pushing down on the tongue and opening her legs wider to allow more access to her cute, clean pussy.

Salima crawled further forward on the floor, bent down and kissed Karima's clit with the same passion as she would have kissed her mouth.

She could feel her own pussy tingle in excitement as she ate her elder sister out, burying her face on her warm pussy and devouring her like a hungry animal. Licking, sucking and drinking in all the love juice that began flowing out of her.

Karima moved her hips in unison to Salima's thrusts and her soft purring quickly turned to moans as her body built to a climax.

Salima returned to Karima's clit and flicked it up and down with her tongue, then grabbed hold of Karima's pussy lips and rubbed them together with her fingers.

By now, Karima was all wet and turned on, she had her eyes closed but she was slowly waking up from the sensation of having her pussy licked.

Karima moaned softly and she reached down and ran her fingers through Salima's hair, pushing her head down to force her tongue deeper.

Salima smiled to herself as she felt her sister pushing her head down, and stepped up her licking, rubbing her sister's clit quicker and matching her thrusts as Karima pushed her legs up in rhythm to Salima's tongue darting inside her.

Karima moaned loudly and stiffened, and woke up slowly with the most delicious feelings coming from between her legs. She blinked her eyes a few times before she could focus on the sight of her little sisters head as she lapped her cunt.

Karima gasped loudly as she opened her eyes wider with horror ""Oh my God" Karima whimpered. "Salima....no...oh God no!"

Salima looked up at her sister and didn't miss a beat. She continued licking Karima's clit and slid a finger deep inside her elder sister's pussy.

Karima felt Salima's finger inside her and let out an uncontrollable whimper.

"No Salima baby...no..this isn't right....arghh" Karima moaned as Salima slid another finger inside her pussy and began to finger fuck her sister while continuing to lap at her clit.

Karima felt her legs spreading as wide as they can go and she began moaning louder and louder. She felt her little sister's fingers pump furiously in and out of her pussy and suddenly all her objections were forgotten, as all she could think of was feeling her sister's tongue deeper inside her pussy.

Karima reached forward and pushed her little sister's head deeper between her legs. Salima, surprised at how easily her sister gave in, quickly increased her rhythm, her fingers diving deeper inside Karima's pussy with each thrust, and her tongue pushing as far inside her pussy as it could go.

Karima moaned louder and louder as she was being finger fucked by her little sister. "Oh baby girl..yes..please keep going" Karima begged "yes, right there...yes" she moaned as Salima began flicking Karima's clit.

Karima could feel the inevitable happening, and she screamed loudly, throwing her head back, as she felt her orgasm all over her body, her pussy juices began flowing out of her as she wiggled her pussy pushing it into her little sister's cum-filled face.

"AAAAAAAawwwwwwwwwwwww oh baby I'm cummmingggggggg" Karima screamed.

Salima hungrily lapped at Karima's pussy with her tongue, licking the pussy juice that came flowing out of her big sister, and reached underneath to cup Karima's asscheeks, squeezing them and holding her weight under her arms, pushing her pussy even further towards her face, so she could dive her tongue all the way inside Karima's hole, lapping up all her pussy juice.

Karima moaned loudly as she felt Salima lapping her pussy like a bitch in heat, and let out a big sigh as she tried desperately to catch her breath.

Salima slowly licked every drop of pussy juice she could squeeze out of her big sister, loving her taste, loving the way her pussy smelled and tasted so much that she couldn't wait to taste her again!

Salima finally locked eyes with Karima, smiled at her sister then began kissing around her inner thigh, moving her lips upward kissing Karima's belly button.

Salima continued kissing her sister's body, her lips sliding up further onto Karima's breasts, slowly sucking on her rock hard nipples before she finally made her way face to face with her elder sister.

Karima was lost for words as she saw her little sister's cum filled face. Salima planted a few kisses to her neck, then whispered in her ear "Mmmm, you taste just like peach big sister" she giggled.

Karima smiled back before she hungrily pulled her little sister down and slipped her tongue inside her mouth, tasting her little sister's lips, and her own pussy juice combined. Salima responded with her tongue inside Karima's mouth, darting inside and moving side to see as she hungrily locked tongues.

Karima could feel Salima's pussy rubbing up against the inside of her thighs, and she decided she had to return the favor.

She wrapped her arms around Salima and switched positions, pushing her down to the floor, and smartly climbing on top of her little sister.

Karima stopped for a moment to lock eyes with Salima, she knew what she was doing was so wrong, yet it felt so right!

Karima reached between her legs rubbing her pussy with her fingers, and wetting her fingers with her pussy juice which her little sister was responsible for. She brought her cum filled fingers to Salima's lips, and sucked in her breath as she watched her little sister hungrily lick her fingers clean.

Karima pushed down across Salima's body and positioned herself just above her younger sister's cute, fully shaved pussy. She felt a shiver run through her body as she took in the sight of her little sister's hairless pussy for the very first time.

Karima stole a quick glance at Salima who was staring at her with lust filled eyes and buried her face in her sister's wet pussy.

Salima moaned loudly as she felt Karima's lips invade her pussy, and she arched her back pushing her pussy up towards her sister's tongue. Karima nibbled on Salima's clit, inhaling her smell and licking the first few bits of juice that started flowing from Salima's wet pussy.

Salima moaned again and caught her breath as she felt Karima's fingers pushing her pussy lips apart.

"Oh God, yes!" Salima cried out as she felt Karima's tongue flicking across her exposed clit.

"Eat my pussy, oh you slut eat me and make me cum all over your face "Salima cried out as Karima lapped her pussy like a bitch in heat.

Karima continued licking her sister's pussy harder and deeper, flicking her tongue across her clit, and burying her tongue inside Salima's pussy, tasting a mixture of her little sister's pussy juice and the sweat that had begun dripping down her thighs. She felt herself getting turned on even more as she heard her sister cry out with each lick.

Salima reached down and pulled her older sister's hair pulling her face away from her pussy as she felt her orgasm about to explode.

"Not yet...not yet" she screamed as she pulled Karima away.

"No, oh fuck! Not yet...."Salima panted.

She looked at Karima's puzzled face and she smiled evilly.

"You're not making me cum so fast big sister" Salima whispered.

Karima wiped her face as she saw Salima turn around, resting on her arms with her ass facing her sister.

"I want you to lick my ass Karima baby, just like you licked my pussy" Salima purred.

Karima was surprised at her sister's desire and how forceful she sounded but she couldn't stop herself from getting excited as she took in the sight of her little sister's puckered pink asshole staring at her, ready for her tongue.

"Mmmmm Kari baby don't make me wait" Salima purred calling her older sister by the nickname she had for her while they were little girls.

"Are you playing hard to get? Do you want me to.....ugggghhhhhhhh" Salima groaned as she suddenly felt Karima's lips invade her spread ass cheeks.

"Uggggh yes baby....yes....oh Karri....yes"! Salima moaned as Karima's tongue danced around her butt crack.

Karima couldn't stop her tongue and her body from loving her little sister, as within a second she had jumped forward, spread Salima's ass cheeks and dived inside her little sister's ass.

As Karima's tongue moved from top to bottom, licking from one side of her sister's butt to the other, she felt her own body beg for release, she was so turned on, but all she could think about was Salima's ass and making her little sister cum.

Karima thrust her tongue deep into her sister's bowels, and squeezed her ass cheeks hard, as she tasted the inside of her horny sibling.

Salima moaned loudly as she felt her older sister's tongue go deeper inside her ass than even Brian had gone. She was feeling things she had never felt before, her pussy was dripping wet, she was covered in sweat, and her hands were shaking as she tried to hold onto the ground with her ass being devoured by Karima.

"Arrrrghhh..oh yes...Karri you nasty slut....oh no one has licked me like this...oh Karri....baby yes" Salima groaned.

Karima fucked her sister's ass with her tongue, making loud slurping noises as she licked her ass.

"Mmm . . . you like that, don't you little baby?" Karima whispered huskily. "You have such a sweet pussy and ass. You taste so yummy, baby."

Salima listened to the sexy words coming out of her big sister's mouth as she tongue fucked her perky ass and she felt her orgasm beginning to build inside her.

"Oh, fuck my ass with your tongue, Karri. Oh, PLEASE!" Salima cried.

Salima moaned loudly as she felt Karima had buried her face inside her ass, the feeling of her sister's warm breath inside her butt crack pushed her over the edge.

"Aaaaaarghhh oh fuck, I'm Cumming Karri" Salima screamed as her orgasm hit, her body shuddered and her pussy felt as if it was about to explode, she was so turned on.

Karima matched her sister's thrusts and dipped her tongue down towards Salima's pussy to taste her pussy juice.

"Ohhh fucking slut...you fucking slut...lick me...oh fuck" Salima cried as she bucked her crotch into Karima's face.

Karima pushed her tongue up as far as it would reach and felt her sister's cunt spasm around her tongue as she came.

As her spasms began to slow, Karima nuzzled her bare pussy lips and ran her pointed tongue lightly across her clit, lovingly licking the juices clean off her younger sister's sticky pussy.

Salima opened her eyes and stared at her sister, her breasts moving up and down as she breathed heavily.

"Mmm fuck Karri, I never knew you could lick so good" Salima giggled.

Karima smiled at her sister and moved across to lay down on the floor next to her.

"No talking.....come here" Karima whispered hugging Salima tight.

Salima reached across and kissed her sister's lips, hugging her back and closing her eyes to drift off into a sleep, having experienced an amazing night, first with Brian and now with her sister.

As she dozed off Salima smiled to herself knowing she had finally got her sister where she wanted her, and now her mind was fully fixated on having Brian's cock inside her, she couldn't wait for the morning to come.