Fucking Kelly Heinz Ch. 02

Story Info
A day at the pool makes for a very wet night.
2.4k words
4.19
96.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melsdad
melsdad
47 Followers

For those very strange people who come to this site, read these stories, then tell me I'm a bad man, please note. I already know that, lol.

As for the rest of you, I hope you enjoy my fantasy.

*

A couple of months had passed since the night I slid my cock into the gorgeous Kelly Heinz.

Last Sunday, was another scorcher, so we all decided to go to the local pool for a swim. As we were setting off, my wife asked me to stop at the Heinze's, as Kelly wanted to come along with us.

Naturally, I had no problem with that; in fact I couldn't wait to perv on her in her tiny bikini.

We arrived at the pool, chose a nice shady spot under a tree and settled in for the afternoon. I was almost asleep when I heard their voices, I opened my eyes and coming towards me were my wife, my daughter and Kelly.

I felt like Hugh Hefner at the mansion. I was surrounded by three sexy, gorgeous, women, all of whom I saw as absolute sex objects. What a bevy of beauties.

My eyes were working overtime as I took in the incredible flesh fest. Boobs, legs, tummies, butts all glistening wet in the hot sun, three almost naked women, all drying off their gorgeous bodies. It seemed such an intimate place to be.

I was looking at Kelly when she smiled knowingly. She sat down beside me and as she did, placed her hand right on my cock, squeezing it gently, so that it instantly sprang into action.

I was nervous, my wife and daughter were only inches away, and this absolute beauty was turning me on to the max.

Kelly lay beside me as I rolled over on my stomach to hide my erection, next thing she placed her head on my body and as she lay at right angles to me, slipped her hand under me, squeezing yet again.

What an exciting situation. There was no way I could do or say anything, any attention to the situation would expose what was happening. I was so erect and we were in a public place, I couldn't just get up and walk away.

Just then, I caught my wife's eye. She looked, raised her eyebrows and smiled. I just shook my head in a way, which showed I was powerless to stop it. My wife then lay down beside me slipping her hand under me as she and Kelly made eye contact, both smiling knowingly.

My God, the devils had planned this. They had me absolutely trapped. I couldn't escape without a charge of public indecency. I had no choice but to lie there and enjoy their attentions to my now bursting cock.

As I thrilled to what they were doing, believing things just couldn't get any better, my daughter lay on her tummy facing me only inches away. She was looking into my eyes as she removed her top, exposing her wonderful firm breasts, smiling as she did.

These three had conspired, I was a complete victim, not that I was complaining. All I could do was continue to enjoy their attentions.

They kept up their attack for about 15 mins, then all together, off they went, back to the pool.

I was relieved, hoping it would give my cock a chance to soften so I could escape a situation, which just had to end in tears, as someone was bound to notice what was happening.

I finally managed to soften, I began to stand up, but then noticed a huge wet stain on my swimmers. I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around myself and made my way to the pool.

The cool water relieved me of my involuntary hard on, but it was so difficult to forget what had just happened.

I made sure I kept away from the three villains, whom I now knew were attempting to embarrass me. Even if it was all in good fun, there was no way I could stop myself getting hard with such incredible attention from three very sexy girls, and this just couldn't happen in a public place.

The afternoon passed and soon we were all in the car, on the way home. My wife then dropped a bombshell, she told me Kelly's folks were going out that evening and Kelly was spending the night with us.

She then asked if I felt we could fit four in our bed. Four? Who's the four I asked. With that she said, all of us in the car, which of course included my daughter whom I'd wanted to screw from as far back as I could recall, but put it down to a fantasy as I never believed it could happen.

My mind was racing, some of the thoughts and visions I was experiencing were so hot, I instantly got a hard on. My wife reached over, squeezed my cock and turning to the others, said; I think we have an agreement.

I'd already fucked Kelly and my wife, but tonight, I was going to shove my cock into the hottest body of all, my daughters.

The girls spent ages in the bathroom and I was to see the results of that time when they presented Mel to me. They had her naked, wearing stilettos and had removed all hair from her body. They brought her to me, holding her arms above her head as they led her to the bed.

God what a vision she was, so absolutely faultless in her tanned skin, her delicious hairless slit, her lovely, perky, full breasts all looked so absolutely edible. I just couldn't wait to get my mouth on them.

Mel stood there as both Kelly and my wife, began to undress each other. I didn't know what to look at first, it was an avalanche of sexuality and wonderful visions, and my cock was bursting for each of them.

My wife knelt in front of Mel, as Kelly began to suck ever so sweetly on her tits. I could see how aroused Mel was, her legs were almost collapsing beneath her. I was slowly, firmly, stroking my cock as I watched.

Carm licked at her pussy as Kelly worked over her upper body. I got up off the bed, and joined in. I began by kissing Mel so passionately; it was the biggest thrill to feel her hot little mouth and tongue as she responded.

I'd never had such a thrill. I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass, I began to feel her body, her breasts, then her gorgeous arse, she was a horny, melting, wet, mess, with all three of us doing everything to those parts of her body we knew would get her dripping wet and wanting.

There's nothing like sex with your daughter, nothing, it's the ultimate feeling, something I'd fantasised about for so many years, but so much more powerful than I'd ever imagined.

At this point we had to almost catch her and carry her to the bed. Carm asked me to get my cock at her entrance, of course I instantly complied. It just takes my breath away to recall that moment. It was absolutely the most overwhelming feeling of powerful eroticism I've ever experienced.

To look down and see her lovely young naked flesh, to hear her little moans of pleasure and to feel her bald pussy, so very wet. My knob moved up and down her slit, the feeling of the slippery slit was so inviting, I gently pushed and in I went. She was so out of it, so aroused, and still being thrilled by the attentions of her mother and Kelly.

My cock slowly worked it's way into her, I could feel her heat, the firm grip of her very tight pussy on my cock, I was thrilling to the feelings I was experiencing, loving the fact my cock was up inside my hot daughters cunt, and I began to fuck her.

Knowing I was fucking my own daughter was turning me on like never before. Every father should have this experience. I can't speak for women, but if it's as good for them, then they should all fuck their sons when they're old enough. There's no hotter sexual heat.

I was fucking Mel, Kissing Kelly and fingering my wife, all at the same time. Never in my life did I think I'd have such an experience. It was then I heard a male voice, it was Kelly's father, he'd entered the room naked, erect, with obviously with no objection to what was going on.

Carm began to pour oil on my butt, the next thing I felt was Alberts knob at my butt. Moving it about, lifting me up by the hips and pushing at my arse. I tried to relax, but it really hurt, causing me to tighten up. He was experienced, as he just kept at me until he was able to force himself into me.

I was so uncomfortable with what he was doing, but have always been a person who loves sex and will never deny pleasure to anyone, so I did my best to accommodate his desires.

After a while it all became tolerable, my cock was being attended to by my three handmaidens and Albert was telling me how tight I was and what a sexy butt I had. It was great to be desired like that, such an unusual set of compliments, something I found I really enjoyed and which strangely enough, excited me.

I guess it was my female side, the woman in me, I just loved the feeling of being seen and used like that, it made me feel all girlie and sexy as. I could feel Albert beginning to thrust into me and although it was a little scary I knew what he was feeling and tried desperately to go with him. Soon he began to cum, I could feel the warmth of his cum as he did, he was holding onto me so tightly, he gave those wonderful lustful thrusts as he emptied his balls into my bowel.

The girls all agreed it was the sexiest thing to watch me being fucked, and they then demanded I fuck Albert. My God, what a night this was turning into. I was so hard with all that had been going on, my cock was happy to penetrate anything at this stage. Kelly oiled up her fathers Butt as Mel and Carm sucked his cock clean.

My desire to soak my cock in something tight and warm, was all I needed to take up the opportunity presented by Alberts arsehole. Bit by bit assisted by young Kelly, my cock began to enter Albert. It was so tight, much tighter than any vagina, and it felt so good, especially when I'd penetrated him fully and his soft smooth butt cheeks were against my tummy.

It excited me so much, it felt so deliciously comfy, it caused me to cum very quickly. It was unbelievably great; I knew I'd be doing that again real soon, no matter whose arse it was, male or female.

Carm wanted me to go down on her and as I just loved to eat pussy, I responded instantly. Mel crawled up beside me and began to kiss her mother with an open mouth and searching tongue. My cock was already hard again. Kelly noticed and began to give it some attention.

Soon I was inside Kelly again, fucking that beautiful blonde goddess furiously, and loving every second of it. I fucked and fucked, I was lasting so much longer now that my initial load had been spent.

I wanted to cum in Kelly as I'd not done that yet, so I really got into her. She was responding as furiously, she wanted the same feeling I was after. God how our bodies slapped against each other. I looked to my left and there was Albert, chock a block up my wife, fucking her with the same ferocity as I was fucking his daughter and it turned me on no end.

Mel was between us all, with Carms huge black dildo shoved right up into her cunt, fucking it in unsion with the rest of us. It was a fuck fest and we were all out of control.

I kept fucking Kelly until I finally shot my load into her. I pumped and pumped until every drop was spent. We both just lay there, slowly recovering from the journey we'd just taken.

My ever perverted eyes were always searching for something hot and erotic to look at, to fantasise about and there, still trying to reach climax, was Mel, still riding the dildo.

My cock began to respond to the sight. That, combined with my naked wife laying beside my naked neighbour and his lovely daughter with my cum leaking from her delicious cunt, soon had me rock hard again. I told Mel to lose the dildo and climbed over her, impaling her with my boner.

She responded hungrily thrusting like an animal, fucking me wildly. I was about to feel my hot, wet, tight, daughter, cum all over my throbbing cock and I wanted to feel that so bad.

I loved feeling her little body against me, loved that I was fucking such a darling, loved that I was doing something so taboo, nothing could be hotter. I began to go with her, together we used each other for self pleasure, we weren't making love, we were fucking like animals, fucking each other and loving it.

All too soon, that incredibly wild feeling hit us both. Like two spasming animals, we threw any kind of care or respect for each other out the window and came as hard as we could, driven only by our own desires and need to satisfy our bodies urges.

I was completely spent. Albert had done all he wanted, and the two young girls were very satisfied. Carm just lay there, buzzing and feeling a great love for me and me for her.

We began to chat. It seems I'd been missing out. They'd all been screwing for a few months, but weren't sure how I'd react. Well now they knew.

I'd say this was one, little, neighbourly behaviour, that was going to last for a very long time to come.

melsdad
melsdad
47 Followers