Fucking like Pharaohs

Story Info
A Mother / Son quickie.
1k words
4.1
117.3k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
493 Followers

I hope this is what you requested Terry! A Mother / Son 'Wham Bang Thankyou Ma'am story without your name being mentioned. :P

Thanks as always to Dave for your corrections.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

I'd had a long hard day at work and after dinner I collapsed on the sofa watching a program about ancient Egypt. I wasn't really paying too much attention so when Mum came into the room and sat down, we chatted about our days. We went quiet when the narrator started talking about the sexual relationships of the Pharaohs and how they tried to keep the lineage pure by breeding within the family. The story went something like Sons and Mothers or Daughters and Fathers would mate to have pure offspring. I was starting to get a little turned on by the thought of mating with my mother and kept glancing across at her. I got the feeling she was feeling the same way but we said nothing while the story was being told.

The narrator moved on to the next topic and I casually said, "I can't imagine doing that."

"Doing what?"

"Interbreeding like that."

"In what way?"

"Well genetically, it's not a good idea."

"But they didn't know that then."

"Yes, but having a baby with your own Father..."

Mum surprised me with, "Well look at it this way, what woman wouldn't like to make love to a young man."

"Yeeess, but could you make love with me?" At this point I was so far away from thinking about the possibility of making love with my mother but my dick was having its own ideas.

"God yes, have you never thought about it?"

"Mum, you are so wrong."

"So if I stripped off now, what would you think?"

I started feeling my dick expand and push upwards against my jeans. "The nearest I have seen you to undressed is at the swimming pool and let's face it Mum, your cozzy isn't exactly revealing, is it?"

"So would you like to see me naked?"

"Seriously Mum, I have never thought about it." I lied, feeling my dick growing.

"So think now, would you like to see me naked?"

"Well I suppose I would." I realised, as did my mother, that I was getting really turned on and the bulge in my trousers was getting bigger.

Mum pushed her breasts together. "Simple answer needed here, do you want to see me naked and if so, do you want to make love with me?"

"Well I ..." Feeling embarrassed about the size of my bulge as my ten inch dick tried to get straight.

"Yes or no answer needed here."

"Well..."

"No. I want a proper answer, yes or no."

"If I had to answer it would be yes."

"Yes to see me naked?"

"Yes."

"And you'd be prepared to follow that with sex?"

"Well yes."

Mum turned her attention back to the TV programme when it got interesting again. I went to the kitchen for a glass of wine and a beer, while there I manoeuvred my dick to make it more comfortable, It was now straight and across the front of my left hip but a little softer. I returned to find Mum naked. "Mum, what the hell?"

"You said you wanted to see me naked."

"Well not really, you forced an answer." I felt my dick getting harder again.

"But you said you wanted to see me naked." She placed a hand over her pubes in mock modesty.

"But it wasn't a real question was it?"

"I said yes or no, you said yes. Here I am, now what?"

"What what?"

"What happens next?"

"Drink?" Silently praying it was a real question and I was not reading more into this than I should.

"Do you need to get drunk to think about shagging me? Your big cock obviously doesn't."

My dick was now fully hard and I bent to put the drinks down, as I stood up my mother grabbed the bulge in my jeans and pulled me towards her. I stumbled and fell, falling across her chest and she held me hard to her. I tried to regain my composure and lift off her, but as I did, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her for a kiss, the likes of which I would have never dreamt of with my mother. It felt like she was eating my lips and it lasted for ages. I regained my stability, kneeling with one knee on the sofa beside Mum.

I tentatively moved a hand onto her breast and the nipple came out to play, getting big and hard. I was not unaccustomed to handling breasts but these were the oldest and heaviest ones so far and I marvelled at how soft and squishy they are. Still bending down, Mum was holding my head on to the kiss. I stood to remove my jeans, leaving them in a puddle on the floor with my underpants. I pushed Mum sideways, laying her head on the sofa's arm and lifted her leg to the other end, leaving the other foot on the floor.

"Hey kid, where the hell did that come from? It's twice the size of your Dad's." Mum reached up to grab hold of my dick

Looking down at her stretched out like that I suddenly realised how good she looked and knelt down between her legs with one leg and the other still on the floor. Grabbing my dick again, Mum guided it into her cunt as I lowered myself down. I slipped straight into her. I was used to making love with women half her age who are much tighter due to not having babies and found I was able to hump a lot longer with Mum than ever before. Just before she came she raised her legs and wrapped them around my back, pulling herself hard to me and humped against me. She came hard and I followed just behind.

"See, I said you wanted to shag me with that big cock of yours."

"Maybe next time it'll last longer than two minutes."

"Whoa. Just stop there Mister. Who said there's gonna be a next time?"

"Don't we need to keep the blood line pure?"

"Piss off." She pushed me away, "Get dressed before your Dad gets in from work."

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
493 Followers