Fucking Magic

Story Info
Ultimate magic trick gets anal twist.
2.7k words
4.25
131.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steve w
steve w
239 Followers

“Gentleman, you have never, ever seen a magic trick like this. Porn meets illusion.”

Fuck David Blaine. And the over-hyped, under-achieving shit that he peddles as magic. Sure, the street magic stuff is okay, but there’s no fucking magic in standing on a pole. Or in a freakin’ box. For Christ’s sake.

Magic is all about illusion. It’s about fooling the eye, but capturing the mind. And it’s what I do. Better than everyone else.

It came to me about three years ago. I’d been peddling the circuit and doing okay. I knew Vegas like the back of my hand, and hauled myself up to the second tier of casinos – the ones with the car parks too small for boxing matches. So I was making some good money. But then it came to me.

The edge.

The difference.

The x-factor that would make me some serious money.

And now I am. It took some working out, but now I’m there. In the big league. You wanna see what I do? It’ll cost you. Ten thousand dollars a performance. Oh, and no more than a dozen in the audience, thank you. Because my magic show, it comes to you. Set me up in a room big enough, and give your friends the dinner party to beat ‘em all.

My clients are (obviously) rich, but more than that, they’re jaded. They’ve tried every drug, and fucked every high-cost escort in town. They pay thousands to sit at the front of these big magic shows, and they just see a nearer version of what Joe Soap sees from the back. And they’re people who are used to soooo much more than Joe Soap gets. What I give them is what they want – something astounding, something amazing. And something that I can never take on the road and show on TV. Something unique, that their friends will never believe.

The beauty of the trick – the one that leaves them gasping - is that it doesn’t really take much to do. It just needs one magician, two volunteers from the audience. Oh, and a nasty little slut.

Which is where Suzy comes in. I needed a girl who was a total slut for anal sex. A girl who wanted her ass filled, every night, preferably by different cocks. And preferably by the biggest cock in the room, each time. Oh, and if she could deep throat guys, that would be a bonus. Suzy meets every criteria and then some. She looks like a wet dream and fucks like a whore. And she’d get nailed by the whole audience if I let her.

So now I’m standing in the media room of a huge crib in Vegas, out by the lake. Half a dozen pro footballers, a couple of Hollywood producers, and a couple of “businessmen” whose past doesn’t bear close scrutiny. Behind me is a black curtain, set up for the occasion. We’re at Danny’s crib, a friend of a friend of a friend. This kind of stunt gets known by word of mouth, nothing more. It’s the end of the show, and time for the big one. The one their friends told them about.

I introduce Suzy to the audience. She’s five feet tall, and about one hundred pounds. She’s filled out a little since we first started working together. Her tits are now nice handfuls, as are the buns on her extraordinary ass. The ass I can’t leave alone. The ass that’s the key to this trick.

She’s wearing high heels. And nothing else. She doesn’t need to. The trick involves her getting fucked, so what the hell? Normally it’s pointless bringing her on in an evening gown or anything. And she likes being naked, especially in front of a bunch of horny guys.

“Now, I need the help of two guys from the audience for this trick. I think Danny should be one, as it’s his home here, but I need another.”

There’s no great rush. No-one wants to look stupid in front of the other guys. Until I sweeten the deal.

“Oh, I guess I forgot to mention. I need volunteers to help fuck Suzy’s ass.”

To emphasise the point, Suzy bends over at the waist until her blonde hair touches the floor. Then she reaches back and stretches her sexy butt open for them all to see. Her tight pink hole stretches and gapes slightly. She’s buttfucked too much for it to stay closed at the prospect of some action. She runs a finger over her pussy, sliding it into her cunt slightly. In the lights focused on the stage, they can see her finger glistening as it slides up, and into, her butthole. It’s swiftly followed by a second, then a third, then a fourth. I’ve never quite found out how long she’s been doing that to herself, but it’s obvious her butt is well practised.

A cute slut with four fingers in her ass does wonders for audience participation. I’ve never known it fail. They all want a piece of her.

“Gentlemen….might I suggest a compromise. Suzy will be more than happy to drain every cock in here, believe me. I’ll be nailing her myself after this trick, and if we fuck her three at a time – which she loves – everyone will get inside that cute little body before long. But for now, I need someone to participate in the final trick, and to make it as entertaining as possible, I suggest the best hung guy should start things off.”

A cry of “moose, moose” goes up, and a huge football player steps forward. I know him from the TV, a linebacker who stands about six four and weighs in at something around two fifty. As he and Danny stand next to Suzy, she seems to diminish in size. She’s always looked younger than her twenty years, but next to these guys, she looks tiny. Frail. Eminently breakable.

She sinks to her knees, facing the audience. This had been where I’d seen her first, covered in six guys’ cum at a bachelor party in LA. Trying to suck some more cum out of a guy who’d basically already left it all on her face or inside her ass. So what she’s doing tonight is more pleasure than work.

She pulls Danny’s cock out and licks her lips. Not long, but thick. She holds it at the base and licks the tip a few times, getting him to flinch slightly. Then she slowly, smoothly, takes the whole length down her throat. When she reaches the base with her lips, she slaps his ass. As she withdraws, his whole cock is covered in her spit, dripping and dribbling off the tip onto her tits. She grins up at him.

“You taste good, cowboy.”

She turns to face Moose’s crotch. She can see the bulge reaching down his thigh, so she has a pretty good idea of what she’s getting. And if there is one thing she loves, it’s size. She’s a total whore for a big cock. She pulls it out, unable to stretch her fingers right around it. It looks about ten inches to me, and there is still a little way to go before it reaches max. Her eyes shine, and she smiles without realising it. She shifts her weight a little so she’s at the right angle.

She lets his cock drop so that it hangs down, a few inches in front of his legs. She crouches down until her face is underneath, giving Danny a world-class view of her ass. She opens her mouth and takes the head inside. The audience can’t see her tongue swirling around it, but Moose can feel it alright. Then she begins to rise up, taking more and more cock as she goes, her eyes never leaving his. Her hands go to his hips as she begins choking, but that is just for leverage. She never backs off for a second. Inside ten seconds, his whole cock has disappeared. You can see it stretching her throat muscles as she holds it there, and winks at him. I’m damn sure he’s never had that thing so far down a girl’s throat before.

The audience are whooping and high-fiving at the show. Shit, if they think that was good, they are going to go apeshit at what was coming. She slides her throat slowly off his cock, as I hush the audience. She smiles up at him.

“You – you’re going up my ass first.”

She stand and walks between the two guys, who are staring at her as she wiggles her ass at them. I help her onto all fours on a wooden bench in the middle of the stage. The bench has castors, and wooden sides that flip up to make a box. I gently push the small of her back, so that she crouches down a little and pushes that perfect butt up in Moose’s direction. From my view, I can see her thigh muscles rippling, and I know she’s gaping her asshole at him, inviting that colossal cock inside.

“Now gentlemen, I’m sure you’ve seen the old ‘saw a woman in half’ trick. We’ve all seen it a zillion times. But you’ve never seen it like this before. Your two buddies are going to make sure I can’t trick you with mirrors, or strings, or false floors, or anything. Some magicians do this trick with two girls, and one hides away somewhere. Well, to make sure this is the same girl all the way through, these guys are going to be….uh….. attached to her, you might say.”

I motion Danny in, and he presents his cock to Suzy, who begins sucking it down about four of five inches, her head bobbing as she spits on his dick while she sucks. While she does that, I motion Moose in. He looks at me as if this isn’t really going to be possible.

“It’s okay Moose, she can fucking take that. She’s got dildos and vibes that size. Just fuck her slowly while the trick is happening. She can take the whole thing, though. Once the trick is done, both you guys can slam her as hard as you like, for as long as you like.”

Moose nods, and holds one of Suzy’s firm cheeks as he presses against her hole. He’s expecting a lot of resistance, but instead, Suzy pushes back hard, and her ass just seems to swallow up his dick. Her bung hole is stretched tight by his size, and his cock moves smoothly and nastily up her ass until it’s totally embedded.

“Gentleman, as you can see Suzy is now getting nailed by about eighteen inches of cock, and loving it. I think you’ll also agree that she isn’t going anywhere in a hurry. So that’s what makes what you’re about to see all the more amazing.”

Suzy continues to slide back and forth on the two cocks, establishing a rhythm between them. I ask the guys to put their hands behind their backs so that the audience can see her at all times. It is, I know, all too tempting to grab her hair and shove her onto your dick, or slap her ass while you’re fucking it. I’d done that often enough, and I was sure the audience would get to try it before the end of the night.

I pull up the sides and top of the bench and push down the latches that turns it into a box. The guys are still sliding slowly into Suzy’s mouth and ass. Spit is falling from Danny’s cock onto the floor. That’s good. I want a marker of where they’ve been for later in the trick. I just hope they are both stayers. It detracts from the trick if they cum before it was over, and it took a while to train Suzy not to make them cum immediately. She’s such a cum junkie, it would have been easy for her to get a mouthful in a matter of seconds.

I drape a golden cloth across the box. It covers the length of the box, but leaves both ends visible to the audience. It stretches down and covers the floor as well. One dick down her throat, the other sliding in and out of her ass, coated now with her juices.

Here goes nothing.

I press my hands on the cloth. I begin to push, and suddenly the box parts into two pieces. The two halves separated by a couple of inches. Danny slides right down Suzy’s throat and Moose is now balls-deep in her tight little ass.

My voice drops to a measured, controlled tone. The whole room is silent, everyone craning forward to see.

“Gentlemen. Please step back, very slowly. Take two paces back, but make sure you stay inside her. I want everyone to see this. Danny first.”

Danny begins to move backwards. I slide the front half of the box towards him, trying to match his pace. I’d know it from Suzy’s lips around his cock. At first, half his cock slips out, but once I get the pace right, she goes back to choking on his full length. She hums as she does it, keeping him rock-hard. When he’s gone back two paces, I tell him to stop. He stays there, and Suzy swoops up and down on his cock, giving the audience the full effect.

I nod to Moose, who now begins to step slowly. It’s easier to keep pace with him, as the connection between his cock and her butt is so tight, he practically drags her backwards by sodomising her. It must feel fucking awesome in her ass to get dragged like that. After two paces, I ask him to stop.

The two cock-taking ends of Suzy are now further apart than it’s possible to be. While the gold cloth still covers the gap between them, she is clearly further apart than just stretching out her crouched body. She is, effectively, two halves of the same girl, both fucking.

“Now, you’re probably trying to work out how we do this. You won’t be surprised to find that I won’t tell. But I want to convince you I don’t somehow have two girls here. So, guys, would you please cum on the end you’re fucking.”

I nod to Danny, who suddenly finds Suzy is sucking about three times harder than before. She moves forward, and suddenly one of his balls is in her mouth as well. She sucks hard on it, and that is enough. He pulls out and sprays her face. Five or six globs run down her face into her open mouth, while a couple spew onto her hair. She grins and swallows what she’s caught, then opens her mouth to let him back in.

At this, I motion to Moose, who begins sliding more firmly into her upturned ass. She begins to rotate her butt in small circles, urging him on with her movements, and shoving back at his thrusts. She clamps down on him with her ass muscles and he explodes, cumming as he withdraws. Part of his cum is inside her, but the rest makes an arc across her firm flesh. He rests his half-erect cock on her ass as he pants and recovers.

As the two guys step back, I slowly push the two halves of the box together, until I hear the latches click. As I whisk off the cloth, I hear a gasp from around the room. The box is exactly as it had been before. Latches locked down, in one piece. I unlock the latches, and gently let the sides of the box down.

There is Suzy’s perfect little body, on all fours and glistening with sweat. Her ass is covered in a spray of cum, and some sperm is oozing out of her asshole, which still gapes and twitches slightly. Her face is covered in the cum she hasn’t been able to lick as it slid down her face. Drops coat her hair.

“Gentlemen, is this your cum?”

The guys howl and nod as they laugh, and the rest of the audience erupt. It’s the reception this trick always gets, for a host of reasons.

I take Suzy’s hand, and help her out of the box. She quickly reaches around and wipes the cum off her ass, and the entrance to her butthole, and licks her fingers clean. As the whooping dies down, she looks the audience in the eye.

“Now that magic shit’s over, let’s get to the real fucking.”

steve w
steve w
239 Followers