Fucking Maid and then My Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
Taking advantage of maid who's in need of money.
2k words
4
138.3k
117

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friends I am jitesh here, 2 years back my dad passed away, after dad's death my aunty (mom's sister) asked us to shift to their city as we didn't had any family members in Mumbai. She told mom to shift in Pune so that they can be there to help and take care whenever required. I am into stock market so I didn't mind shifting, even mom who is working in a bank, took transfer from Mumbai to Pune branch because of aunt's pressure. We sold our current apartment and purchased a flat in Pune and started leaving there. We took a flat near aunt's house and relocated in second month after dad's death.

As I am into stock market, I use to be at home entire day, as I didn't had any friends in new city, I use to be at home most of the time, just for an hour in morning or sometimes in evening I would go to gym. But mom had to go for her job in morning at 9am so we hired a maid through the reference of our society's watchman. The maids name was Radhika, she use to come to our home in morning at around 8am to do household work and would leave after finishing all household chores by 9.30-10am.

Now let me describe radhika our maid, she is married around 32yrs old around 5.4" with an average figure of 34-32-36 her bulging ass was prominently visible. Her huge boobs were perfectly round. She was not too fair but had an attractive face. She was married and had 2 daughters and 1 son.

Radhika was a very punctual and hard working maid. She made breakfast for us in the mornings and cleaned the house every day. Slowly she gained our confidence, even mom use to trust her. We also gave her house keys so that she can open the door if it's locked and do her household work incase if we are not there.

Radhika used to tell me and mom about all her problems and things here and there. Even after mom left for job she used to speak freely with me, while speaking with her I came to a lot about her and her family. Now I knew that her husband was a drunkard and he used to sometimes beat her, he never treated her like a wife. She also told me that, initially her in-laws were not happy with her as she had given birth to 2 daughters, recently 3 years back when she gave birth to a boy her in-laws became little bit normal. But her husband still is the same drunker and still does odd job and hardly earned anything, I use to just give her sympathy hearing all this.

Now coming to the main story:

After around 3-4months, One day Radhika came in afternoon at around 12 and asked me for money as she was in need of it. I asked her how much, she said she needs around 15000 (which was almost her year's salary) she said she needs money to take admission of her boy in an English school. As her husband is unable to arrange it, he wants to send the child to government school but she personally wants to send her boy to English medium school and to take admission there she needs to give a donation of 10000rs, 3000 for his yearly fees and 2000 for his school dress, books and all.

Me- Radhika, its big amount for you, why don't you come in evening and speak with mom.

Radhika- sir, I need the money now, if she doesn't submit the donation amount today itself, her son won't get admission in that school.

Me- okay wait let me speak with mom, if she agrees I will pay you

Radhika - come-on sir, please try to convince madam, I will work overtime and also do extra house work

Me- okay but still 15000 is almost your years salary, mom will scold me if I give you entire years salary amount in advance.

Radhika- okay please speak with madam and try to tell her my emergency.

I- okay wait I will call her, till then make tea for us.

Then I called mom but fortunately or unfortunately her mobile was out of coverage area, I then tried calling mom on her banks landline number but came to know that she has gone for some property inspection with her assistant and will be back late. Till the time Radhika came with tea, then I told her about mom's unavailability. Her face became very much sad and said

Radhika- sir I was expecting money from your family, I thought if you could help me with money maybe then my son would go to English medium school and become a good person in life.

Me- I understand dear but I need to ask mom before giving the amount to you.

Radhika- She will mind if you give the money to me but won't she mind if you spend it for yourself?

Me- I don't take money from her, I earn my own leaving.

Radhika- Then sir give me the money from your end please. (And started touching my feet and pleading me)

Me- (while stopping her from Pleading) and what if mom comes to know that I have given you the money without asking her?

Radhika- sir but who will tell her, it will be only between both of us.

Me- (as I didn't had a girlfriend or any female partner here in Pune a crocked idea came to my mind and I boldly asked her) but why should I give you the money, what will I get if I help you?

Radhika- sir I will slowly return it to you.

Me- dear even if you work for free, it will take almost a year for you to repay it.

Radhika- sir I will do some extra work for you

Me- what work can you do for me?

Radhika- (with a grin of expectation on her face) anything, I will do any work of yours.

Me- are you sure?

Radhika- yes sir why not, let me know what have I to do?

Me- Okay then I will give you 15000 and you don't even need to return it to me but you need to do as say.

Radhika- Sure, what I need to do?

Me- Nothing much, all you need to do is satisfy me physically whenever I want.

Radhika- (Getting bit angry) sir I am not that kind of lady.

Me- See I am helping you; you too need to help me in getting satisfied. That's it.

Radhika- (With a puzzled look on her face) Sir I am married, I can't do it, what if anyone comes to know about it, specially my husband or family members, they will kick me out of the house.

Me- But you only said that no one will come to know about it, it will be a secret only between us.

Radhika- (lost in her thoughts) are you sure if I do it, I won't have to return the money back to you.

Me- off course yes, I won't ask for money-back, instead I will pay for your son's school fees every year, if you cooperate with me.

Radhika- (Looking at my face speaks in a low voice) okay

Me- great dear, I will go to Machine and get the cash, till then why don't you wash your face (as she was crying) and get fresh for some action.

Radhika- Okay, but come soon as she needs to go to school and deposit the money before 5

I just said okay I will return in 10min and left, though I had money even in my wardrobe I purposely came down so that I could buy a condom packet. After purchasing condoms from medical store, I withdrew the cash from ATM and went home.

She was eagerly waiting for me; she was standing near my bedroom door. I straight away went near her and held her waist tightly and pulled her towards me, she didn't protest. I started to press her boobs hard from above her blouse. They felt very soft and I caressed them. I caressed her ass and started to kiss her neck. She started to moan in pleasure. I then kissed her lips; it felt very sweet and soft. Her round boobs were pressing against me. I then started to undress her. First I removed her stalwart. She wore a black bra. I started to suck her boobs through her bra. I was also fondling her sexy ass then I removed her bra and her bulging round boobs fell forward and simultaneously I removed the thread of her pajama.

She was now just in pink underwear. I started to press my cock on her underwear and she was moaning in ecstasy. I gave a French kiss to her and then I removed her underwear. Her pussy was shaved. I started fingering her pussy. She moaned and I put two more fingers in and kept fingering harder. After fingering for a few minutes, I put my mouth in and started to suck her juices. I started to suck her clit faster.

Then I pushed her on my bed and asked her to suck my cock. She took my huge cock in her hand and started to suck it. She was good. I liked the way she took my cock deep down her throat. She continued sucking for 5 minutes. I then put condom on my cock and slowly inserted my cock into her tight pussy. She started to moan. I slowly increased speed and thrust deep into her vagina; she was moaning and asked me to fuck me harder.

She moaned with pleasure, so I asked her do I fuck better than your husband? You fuck 10 times better than my damn husband. Yeah your dick is also so bigger. I was still pumping her soon we both got orgasm at the same time.

We led on the bed exhausting for some time then I asked her to take a shower with me. We both went in and started to kiss each other passionately in shower. She started to play with my semi erected cock and I started to press her boobs. I applied soap on her boobs and her pussy. I even put my finger in her asshole. She was extra turned on and my dick was now again getting hard. I put my dick in her pussy and lifted her up. I then pressed her hard against the wall and started to rub my cock on her pussy. I played with her some time then we got out of shower and wore our clothes.

As she had to go to school she asked me to give her the money, I gave her the cash and she Left. It was around 4pm. I got too tired so I went to bed. In Evening I went to medical store and purchased few condom packets, shaving kit, oil and all.

Next Day radhika came around 8 for doing her chores. Seeing me she smiled, I too smiled back at her. As soon as mom left for work, I got up and locked the main door from inside and straight away went towards radhika. Even she was waiting for me eagerly. I went near her and hugged her and asked whether her sons admission work is done, to which she said yes and thanked me for helping her. I just smiled at her and asked her to come in my bedroom. In bedroom I asked her to sit on bed and started a porn movie on my laptop. Seeing the movie we both got excited and fucked again. Now this became a routine for us, After my mother left for her work at 9am I would fuck Radhika, within a couple of days, Radhika shed her shyness and began enjoying our immoral relationship. It was so intense, so passionate that it never occurred to us that we may be doing something wrong, and world would never except such relationship.

*

Further story to be followed soon. Please drop your valuable comments and feedback here.