Fucking Maid and then My Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
After fucking maid & mom, its time to have them together
2.2k words
4.38
87.9k
54

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friends to understand this story, please read Part-1 & Part 2.

After yesterday night's hot session we got up late, me and mom slept like naked only in my room, meantime Radhika came for her usual chores (Maybe she used her key to open the main door) and found me and mom naked on bed.

I got awake due to the sound of door and saw Radhika our maid standing near my bedroom door. I asked Radhika to keep silence, and to move away to a safer place (So mom could not see her, I wanted to fuck mom in her presence) Radhika silently shut the door and hid behind the curtain.

I then began fondling moms breast, my mind was feeling with extreme excitement. Here, I was playing with my beautiful mother and our maid was watching everything. (I thought maybe my idea of having threesome could now get fulfilled) I looked in the direction of curtain where Radhika was hiding; she was observing our incestuous play with wide eyes.

My hand left was on mother's boobs and it roamed into front of her cunt. Then I began playing with her clit, taking it between my fingers and rubbing coarsely.

"Yeah...!" She screamed. She gripped my hand playing with her pussy and forced it to her clit. "Rub it baby. Oh...yeah, Lifting her leg higher with other hand, I pounded her pussy relentlessly. Now I got a hard on, so I quickly took the condom and inserted my cock inside her vagina, I felt her warm sticky juices oozing into my cock and to my swing balls. With every down ram my balls were banging against her bush covering her flashy pussy lips.

"Yes's!" Mother was delirious with rapture. She squealed as I pounded into her pussy. "Oh, yes. Give it to me! I increased my speed, slamming hard; mother's screaming urging me to fuck her harder. I want panting with effort. I could feel my balls getting ready to fill their first shoot into my mother's luscious pussy. "I'm going to shoot mom," I growled with lust, lunging faster and harder. My hand, holding her leg high in air, had begun to ache by now; yet I continued pounding my mother's pussy. I wanted her to be happy...very happy...at the end of our fuck session. My balls began to churn, any time ready to explode. It's coming mom, I'm Cumming. I shouted with rapture drilling my cock in and out of her heavenly pussy. My cock exploded, spurting hot thick globs of cum into the condom, though my body became rigid with pleasure, I didn't stop reaming her cunt...my cock continued plundering her pussy. It worked as it ignited my mother's orgasm also.

She cried suddenly. "What's happening to me?" Her body went into a state of frenzied shiver, writhing and twisting. Her cunt muscles tried to squeeze my cock in her soft tight folds. Her head dropped on the pillow and she worked her thighs to clutch my cock into her grip. I didn't relent and lunged into her pussy again and again, though at a gentle pace now. I could feel her own spending suddenly flooding her pussy. I pushed hard my prick into her pulsating pussy. I continued plowing her pussy with all of my might, my cock spurting thick gooey gobs. "Oh...yes, I never felt like this before."

I lowered her leg; our bodies remained entwined, my fast shrinking cock still inside her pussy. It had stopped ejaculating and was gently floating in the mixture of our released love fluids. Mother's pussy was convulsing occasionally indicating that she was still lost in rapturous feeling sweeping through her body.

Me- You liked it mom. (I took my hands to her boobs and squeezed it)

Mom- That was wonderful...I never felt like this before. She spoke absent mindedly, releasing her grip from my cock. My cock slipped out of her pussy, resting over her inner thighs at the junction of her cunt and anal crack.

"You're terrific," I said pinching her nipples, which were still erect. Never knew that mother's could be such a great fuck. She changed her position, rotating to be on her back and faced me; her eyes wore dreamy expression on her face. I put my hand over her pussy feeling her matted hair with cum oozing out of her hairy crack.

Suddenly, Radhika came out and stood near my bed. Mom looked at her in a surprise, lost in her afterthoughts that she didn't realize it immediately. Then her eyes became wide with horror. She jumped out of the bed, trying to cover her nakedness.

Radhika- It's of no use madam.

Me- (I grabbed mom and forced her on the bed) She has seen everything.

Mom- Did you know that radhika was here? Why didn't you tell me, she's here?

Me- Why should I? (I grinned mischievously.) You didn't tell when you spied on us.

Her face turned red with embarrassment. She looked awkwardly at Radhika.

Me- Don't feel bad mom, you both are my females and you both need a man.

Then I turned to Radhika and asked her to join us in bed. Radhika immediately began to undress. In a while, she was standing completely naked. Mother was still red-faced and she closed her eyes. I took Radhika's hand and help her climb the bed. I let her sit near mother's leg. Mother was shivering fast...her legs tightly lock in a vain effort to hide her pussy. I gripped her both legs with my hands and forced then apart, exposing her pussy to Radhika's curious eyes.

"Look Radhika." I showed her mother's wide-open pussy, soaked with juices. Isn't she beautiful? She has got such a delicious pussy. I released mother's leg; her body squirmed but she didn't lock her legs again. Her eyes were still closed. I took Radhika's hand and placed it over mother's dripping cunt. She then not only touched mother's pussy lips feeling her wetness but squeezed her boobs with her other hand.

"Suck her cunt." I ordered.

Radhika immediately settled between mother's legs, slowly brought her lips closer to my mother's pussy and touched her wet hair with her tongue.

"No..." Mother wailed loudly. Her body twisted as Radhika's tongue touched her labia. "What're you doing?"

I smiled at mom and asked radhika to continue (Mother's body stiffened but she made no attempt to force Radhika away from her cunt)

Radhika now began licking my mother's hot pussy. Her tongue lashed into her open slit, lapping the drops of cum oozing out of her pussy. Without any hesitation she enjoyed her first taste of cream pie.

Mom began moaning again, her body gyrating, her hips rising off the bed forcing her pelvis into my sister's sucking tongue. I shifted my position and sat near my mother's face. I offered her my limp cock. Mom makes me ready for Radhika. I rubbed my glistening cock over her lips, squeezing a single drop of cum on her lips. "Suck me." I ordered mom.

Mother opened her lips and took my flaccid tool into her mouth. She began to suck my cock like a tasty lollipop. "I pulled her head over my cock. Her hot mouth enveloped my cock. "That's it." I could feel my cock begin to swell inside her mouth. She sucked deep, her mouth moving wildly up and down my cock, her wet saliva coating my cock length. I drove my distending cock into my mother's sucking mouth; she gobbled greedily on my cock. She gripped my now swollen at the base in her hand, her lips and palm moved in tandem, working my cock to grow bigger and bigger.

"That's like a good mother." I mocked at her.

Mother didn't reply; she was in a state of pure bliss.

Radhika was busy sucking her cunt, occasionally lifting her head to look at us and then again burying her face into mother's delicious pussy. By now my cock had regain its full hardness. Mother was finding it difficult to take the full cock length into her sucking mouth. Yet, she sucked fervently, even to the extent of choking as its bulbous head touched against her throat. I loved the feel of her soft lips over my cock, her slick tongue licking my pee hole, but I was aware that if mother continued like that I would spill my juices in her mouth I didn't want that, at least at that moment. I was more willing to put my cock into Radhika's cute pussy. So I removed it from mom's mouth and took a condom from the side table.

Radhika was kneeling between mother's thighs, her face buried into mother's cunt, her legs folded at knees with her ass high in air. I positioned behind Radhika. I spread her legs little wider to make room for my cock. I took my cock head with my fingers and guided it at the opening of her wet snatch.

I looked at mom; she was staring at me lasciviously. I winked at her gesticulating with my fingers that I was about to fuck radhika from behind. She grinned back at me.

I pressed my cock into radhika's hot pussy. Her pink pussy lips opened up like rose petals accepting my intruding organ into their soft folds. Her cunt was smoldering and very wet; I gave a strong jab and she screamed while my cock sank deep into her cunt. She whimpered delightfully, her moan coming like a muffled groan. I grabbed her ass cheeks and began pounding her pussy from behind in a slow deliberate manner. Radhika groaned every time she felt my fullness deep inside, she began sucking mother's cunt more hungrily. My room was suddenly filled with the sounds and shrills emanated from three horny souls lost in the island of incestuous passion.

I took my hands lower, where Radhika's lips were buried into my mother's dripping pussy and I touched her inflamed pussy. I inserted my two fingers inside my mother's pussy and began finger fucking her. Radhika who was busy sucking her engorged love bud, began licking my fingers as it moved in and out of our mother's hot cunt. In this way my posture had become little awkward, yet I enjoyed simultaneous frigging of my mother as well as dog style fucking of my maid.

It's very unusual to fuck 2girls together in the same bed. Certainly, I felt like the luckiest guy in the whole universe. I withdrew the head of my cock out of her tight sheath, and then I was again thrusting away at full speed, my heavy sack slapping against her buttocks. I removed my fingers out of mother's pussy, brought it to my lips. I sucked the tangy taste of my mother cunt off my fingers wetting it with my saliva. I forced my index finger into radhika's tight rectum. Her anus responded by squeezing around my intruding finger. Hooking my fingers into her hot crack of her ass, I worked my cock powerfully into my maid's tight snatch, sliding it in and out of her wet passionate hole. I inserted two of my fingers inside her rectum. Radhika responded avidly, her pussy shivering. I could feel the thin membrane separating my cock and fingers.

My plundering was so fast that she was finding it difficult to focus on licking my mom's cunt. Mother realized her predicament as she pulled Radhika over her chest. Now Radhika was lying over mother's body, their tits smashing into each other. Mother put her lips over radhika's soft lips and they embraced in a passionate kiss.

The room was abuzz with sounds of erotic moans and groans, three horny bodies turning slick with sweat. I could feel the pressure building in my balls; therefore, I stepped up my rhythm, reaching deeply and pulling back until only her pussy lips grasped the swollen head of my cock, then shoving it back again with a grueling thrust that made her sob with ecstasy...my balls now banging against Radhika's cunt lips with every stroke

I suddenly felt Radhika's cunt ripple around my cock, her body stiffened as she had a terrific climax. My cock flexed deep within her juicy snatch, feeling the pressure within my balls reaching the highest point. I pulled my cock from her pussy removed condom and shoot my fluid on moms and radhika's boobs.

Mom and Radhika both remained in their position. All of us were breathing hard to catch our breaths. After a minute, mother pushed Radhika aside and she slipped on her side. Mother sat on the bed. I looked at her cunt, her cunt hair completely covered with my thick semen, but she appeared oblivious of that. Her face was gleaming with a rapturous afterglow.

Mom- You bastard, she smiled lasciviously, you corrupted both of us

Me- But you liked it mummy, I ginned back. And you'll always going to like it.

Mother got down from the bed, she was still smiling, and she opened the bathroom door and disappeared behind it, without bothering to shut it.

I looked at Radhika. She was also watching me very curiously. I rolled near her and kissed her on her lips feeling the smell of my cum and mother's pussy over her lips.

Radhika - How did you get madam in bed?

Me- (I turned to my side, raised my head and supported on my palm and looked at Radhika) I just got lucky. I smiled.

To know the further story, Please give your feedback here