Fucking Mom and Dodging Dad

Story Info
A son loves to fuck his mom, but has to avoid his father...
7.4k words
3.71
120.2k
89
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Fucking Mom and Dodging Dad

"Mom!" Hiss groaned, tentacles wavering as his head rolled back. "Not here! God!"

Fyr only giggled at her son's admittedly weak protests, sneaking her paw down the front of his jeans as the chatter of the party burbled out through the cracked door down the corridor. It wasn't much of a party, really, more of a small gathering of friends, all very low key. Still, it allowed her something of a chance to tease her feline son with a wicked paw, tail sneaking up between his legs to coax them just a little bit further apart. It was all in the name of easier access for her, after all, and who wouldn't have to have fun with such a hot and horny dragoness? The question answered itself!

Leaning back against the wall, Hiss moaned as his mother wrapped her lips around his shaft, drawing out his pleasure as he rocked up into his muzzle. He pricked and tried to sink his claws into the wall, but thankfully found the surface unyielding enough that the most he could do was damage the paint. The cougar huffed through his nostrils, twin tentacles undulating wildly and eyes bulging. Having his mother drag him off into a quiet corridor at a get together in their local area - families he'd known since he had been a kitten - was not what he'd expected at all when he and Helena had been told to primp up and look pretty for an evening out.

Truth be told, the sex was better than the party and he really had no complaints. Who would have?

Whimpering, he thrust into her muzzle, cramming the tip of his cock right up her long muzzle to the back of her throat. Expertly, Fyr gulped, letting the slick stream of pre-cum disappear down her throat, eyes half-lidded in obvious pleasure. Wearing a skirt and suitably demure blouse, the dragoness would have been the picture of innocence if she'd not had his shaft stretching her lips wide into a lewd 'O' of rampant desire.

But there was a reason she'd hauled him off, quite literally, by the scruff of his neck, and that wasn't solely so she could tease him to an explosive climax. No: Fyr was well and truly a dragoness with needs. And her needs were building, a fire stoked in her loins that no amount of fingering and teasing flicks over her clit could satiate.

Groaning around her son's length, Fyr gulped, letting the head of his cock sit deep in her throat as she suppressed her gag reflex the best she could. With his jeans tugging around his thighs, Hiss could barely move as she bobbed her muzzle slowly, drawing out each slurp and moan until the cougar trembled beneath her paws, about to cum from the slightest bit of sensation too far.

And that was when she knew it was time.

Releasing his cock from her lips with a wet smack, Fyr stood, skirt falling modestly back down to her knees. But Hiss had a desperate look in his eyes and the red-brown cougar mewled like it was his first time all over again, spinning her about to face the wall. Fyr knew what was coming - hell, she'd teased him right to the point she'd wanted him at, after all - and arched her back, lifting her tail to show off her sex. Her panties clung to her damp folds, juices shimmering in the low light on the soft scales at the very top of her inner thighs, evidencing her clear arousal.

Hiss could not waste time when his body craved her so much. His hind paws scrabbled over the rough carpet as he lunged from her, driving the flat of his paw into the wall beside her head with such force that the painting hanging a couple of feet down the wall jumped on its hook, shivering. He pushed up his mother's skirt, underwear to one side, and growled like the demon his father was as he pressed the tip of his aching cock up to her wet pussy, easily sliding in as he forced her hips down and his up.

Fyr's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she groaned loudly - too loudly. But what did she care? Champagne bubbled on her tongue and she giggled as she was fucked, though the giggles were mostly covered up by breathy moan after moan. Something about fun with Hiss just made her feel oh so alive! Her fingertips tingled and she curled and uncurled them, stretching out her fingers one by one as Hiss grabbed her hips, claws pricking sharply through scales. She knew she should have reprimanded him, but, as his confidence grew, each time with her son was rougher and rougher.

It reminded her of old times with her husband. Times when he would throw her on the bed and breed her over and over again until she had climaxed several times and had so much semen leaking from her well used pussy that it was as if several males had claimed her and not just the one. She shivered at the memory, rolling her buttocks back into Hiss as he yowled under his breath and thrust hard, barely in control of himself and yet still more so than her.

Each thrust of his uncut cock brought a fresh wave of pleasure to her senses, her chest pressed to the wall as she turned her cheek flat to the smooth paint. Her large, full breasts cooled to the touch of the wall, giving her some support from which she could push back onto her cougar's needy pole. The dragoness clenched her jaw, smoke roiling from her nostrils as if she had suddenly become one of the dragons of old, and stifled a throaty moan the best she could, head pleasantly spinning.

When she'd first made moves on her son, knowing just how often the younger cougar had been watching her, she could never have imagined that their liaisons would escalate to such delightful proportions. She could never have known how good his cock felt inside her, driving into her needy snatch, until she had made that first move back in the doctor's office, a hasty move in a surgery. It had been rash and unplanned, too quick for worries to creep in unbidden and Hiss had responded just as she'd thought he would - like a horny male that needed a good femfur to show him what real fun was all about.

But it had become much more of that and she sensed it in every harshly snatched breath, air raking through her nostrils as she heaved for it. The pictures jiggled on the wall as Hiss rammed her into it, the cougar thrusting with single-minded, brutal determination. Too rough, his claws bit past her scales and Fyr cried out softly, swinging her tail back against her son. He was too wrapped up in mounting her, however, to notice and light pain tingled through erotic pleasure as the warmth in her loins rose to a throbbing crescendo.

Hiss showed the first signs of approaching orgasm, his thrusts speeding up and the needy slap of his hips against her bare buttocks - well, nearly bare with her underwear tugged to the side - swelling in tempo. Fyr closed her eyes and lost herself in sensation, allowing him to drive her closer and closer to the edge until she would have no choice but to freefall off it, wings spread and howling in the glory of release.

Her son was quicker than her, alas, and slammed in one final time, wrapping his arms around her waist as he leaned over her back. Growling in her ear, he gyrated his hips slowly, giving short, sharp thrusts as his balls released the load she had been craving when she'd led him off out of the party. His balls pulled up closer to his crotch as he jammed in every last inch of his cock that he could possibly fit into her twitching, clenching cunny, the cougar tucking his chin down on top of his mother's shoulder. Panting as if he'd run a marathon, Hiss rocked into her, one paw dropping to find the nub of her clit.

That was all it took. With a shuddering moan, Fyr hit her high with her son's cock buried in her pussy, soaked with her juices and his cum. A wet paw clamped over her muzzle, a frenzied whisper in her ear begging her to be quiet, yet there was no hope of that. Her whole body vibrated with ecstasy, tendrils of pleasure stretching down to her flexing toes in her open-toed fancy shoes. Her legs trembled as if they could no longer bear the weight of her body and it was only Hiss' strong arm around her waist that kept her upright, the dragoness losing sense of her reality if but for a short time.

When she came back to herself, Hiss was slowly pulling his softening cock from her, looking anxiously left to right down the dimly lit corridor. His whiskers twitched and he kept his arm around her waist, drawing her upright with him. Fyr allowed her son to move her, finding her own feet and balance once more, albeit with some difficulty. Her skirt fell down over her stretched pussy as she stood tall, smoothing out the creases from her blouse from pure habit, muscle memory proving stronger than her senses. Who really cared about a few creases when she had a well fucked pussy? The coarse language sent a thrill through her and she smiled privately to herself, a cocky tilt to her muzzle.

Hiss fumbled for his clothes, breath coming quickly in short pants, fur matted and ruffled as if he'd been...well...doing exactly what he had been doing.

"We're gonna get caught if we keep this up," he muttered, stuffing his cock back into his pants, eyes darting around him warily as if someone could spring upon them at any moment. "We can't be doing this where anyone could walk in on us, mom, it's not right."

Fyr sighed and waved her paw dismissively.

"Honey, when you get to my age, you really do stop worrying about stuff like that. It really doesn't matter. Slink your tentacles down and you'll look just like any other cougar, even if a rather handsome one."

She studied him carefully, stroking the underside of her jaw.

"You could even look like your father in the right light. More red in your coat though. But you have the same face and the way that you hold yourself is so uncannily similar that sometimes I forget..."

Fyr smirked, fluttering her eyelashes promiscuously.

"And you do have the same, ah, vigour in mating, I must say!"

Hiss' lips twitched into a smile despite himself, buckling his belt and rubbing the flush from his neck as Fyr adjusted the neckline of her blouse.

"You sound like my grandmother now," he quipped. "She's always saying you can't let what other furs do sway or, or what they think change what you do. I'm not so sure she meant something like this though..."

Fyr's eyes narrowed, a plume of smoke curling dangerously from one nostril.

"If you think I'm anything like Sasha, you'll be walking around with blue balls for weeks, Hiss. I'll not have that kind of talk from you."

As the younger fur shuffled his hind paws and backed off with his chin more meekly dipped down towards his chest, she crossed her arms and fixed him with a stern stare. The look, however, would have held more sway if her nerves were not still thrumming pleasantly in the afterglow.

"Is that clear?" She said, though her lips softened her words, paw outstretched to Hiss.

Taking her paw, Hiss gallantly raised it to his lips where he presented the back of her paw to a gentle kiss. Fyr giggled like a schoolgirl, blushing as he released her and swept his torso down in a grand bow that would have been better suited to some English lord than a small town cougar.

"Crystalline, my lady!"

Fyr laughed and shook her head. Trust him to find a new word and to also find a way to use it; that was just so purely and utterly Hiss that it was endearing. She brushed her paw softly over his shoulder and slid it down to the small of his back, tail flicking happily back and forth while they returned to the arms of the party.

It was only some time later with her paw in the crook of her cougar husband's elbow that the lusty dragoness realised that her underwear was still pulled to the side of her pussy lips, Hiss' cum drooling slowly but surely down her thighs. She blushed and shook her head when Ropes leaned in to ask her what was wrong, knowing that she could never tell him. Still, she relished in the sensation, crossing her legs discreetly to stem the flow from dripping out onto the carpet; that was something that she surely would not have gotten away with.

And yet she languished in the notion that she was out at a party with her husband, Ropes not knowing and never knowing that Hiss had just spent himself in her pussy. She stifled a needy grunt and nuzzled into his neck, nipping and kissing in the way she knew got his tentacles whipping about, betraying his need. He turned her chin roughly up to face him and kissed her as deeply as he could in pleasant company, the motion strained as if he really wanted to slam her back against the wall and unknowingly mimic his son's actions.

But he didn't know about the quiet spot they could sneak off to and, with Hiss' cum slickening her cunt, Fyr wasn't about to tell him either. No, all she could do was wait until they were home and then have her fill and more of her loving husband. For, as much as she enjoyed being with Hiss, there was nothing, absolutely nothing, that could ever compare to the electricity of her husband's touch, brilliant in its exotic familiarity.

Fyr huffed quietly, leaning into his shoulder as he wound his arm tightly around her waist, fingers fitting in the curve as if - and they did - belong there. She would have him as she wanted him, she was sure of it. His tail flicked back and forth and he shot her a lustful look, lips tugging up on one side in his trademark, pleasantly dominant smirk. Fyr shivered and melted against him.

Like her lusts, she would have to wait it out until later.

*

Much to her disappointment, however, Ropes collapsed into bed as soon as they were home and was snoring as soundly as the dead within a matter of minutes. Fyr stood in the doorway for several long minutes, need raging through her naked body, bare but for her red and yellow scales, before crawling, despondent, into her place beside him. She could not be too disheartened and strove to turn her thoughts back to Hiss and the rough and quick way he'd taken her, how his shaft had felt with her long, sinuous tongue curling around it.

With her son nude and powerful in her mind, she thrust two fingers into her sex and played her thumb over her clit, grinding and driving the digits until she brought herself to a quick, sharp orgasm. Trembling so badly that she feared, for a moment, that she may have woken Ropes, the dragoness rolled onto her side and flipped the pillow over to get the cool side, nerves jangled with the thrill of getting off while her husband was lying right there beside her. It wasn't something she'd want to repeat when the offer of having him fill her to the brim was on the table, but it was certainly another illicit thrill that stoked her internal fire to an ever greater blaze.

The next morning dawned bright and clear over their little farmhouse, the barn residing serenely outside as if it had come right off the front of a holiday postcard. It should have been the perfect day and yet the dragoness found herself distracted - far too distracted to go about her usual day without anyone noticing. Thankfully, her daughter, Helena, was out staying with a friend and she only had the males of the household to navigate, as difficult as that sometimes seemed to be. Especially when she couldn't keep certain thoughts out of her head as the day warmed and flies buzzed against the window panes.

Her son... She blushed. Why did she always have to be thinking of Hiss? She had many more males to fantasise about, that was true, but there was something about him, something in how he looked so much like his father and yet not. The increasingly dominant touch he played her body with. The look in his eyes when he was deep in her cunt. Fyr shivered, rubbing the back of her paw against her covered sex without consciously thinking of it. The lure was great. Would she be able to find time with Hiss again before the day was out?

No, Ropes was home all day, or so he'd said, but that wasn't inherently a bad thing to spend time with her husband either. Fyr sighed, leaning against the wall in the hallway - not an entirely dissimilar position to the one she'd taken at the party with Hiss. She shivered, delighting in the memory.

"Hey, honey."

Fyr nearly jumped out of her scales, leaping clean off the floor and whipping about with her eyes wide and heart thumping to see her husband standing there with a wide grin on his muzzle.

"Whoa, whoa!" He held up his paws, palms out. "Calm down! Nothing's happening! Easy there now..."

Fyr bristled and folded her arms across her chest.

"I am not a horse, Ropes. Just what do you think you're doing sneaking up on me like that?"

The cougar shrugged, but had the good grace to look ever so slightly abashed.

"I didn't think you'd jump so much. You were off in a world of your own. What were you thinking about to take you so far away?"

Fyr opened her mouth and closed it again, willing the heat to seep from her cheeks.

"Oh...nothing really." She waved her way and slid her gaze away. "Just work stuff, nothing important. I think I really only spaced out for a minute there."

Ropes chuckled and stepped up to her, sliding his arms around her torso to pull her close. She leaned into him, breathing in his familiar scent. Freshly washed fur smelling of ginger and apple drew her in and she tucked her nose into the crook of his neck, arms automatically encircling him in return. If she'd been a feline, she would have purred in his warm embrace, Ropes resting his chin on her shoulder, ear twitching up against her head.

"It's been a while since I held you like this," he breathed.

"Not that we haven't held each other in other ways," Fyr said quickly in return, a tantalising heat returning between her legs. "But this is nice." She paused, tongue suddenly thick and unwieldy in her mouth. "This is really nice."

Ropes purred softly.

"I'm glad. I miss you like this."

"But I'm right here, love."

Ropes stepped back, breaking the embrace even as Fyr reached for him, paw hovering in the air between them. But he was only drawing himself gently away to admire her all the more completely, eyes taking in every inch of her body with apparent newfound admiration. He kept his paw on her forearm as if afraid to let her too far away from him and Fyr leaned lightly into his touch, crossing one ankle behind the other and blushing genuinely.

"What are you looking at?" She asked, needing to say something, anything, to break the silence. "You're so quiet."

"I'm looking at the best thing in my world."

A much younger Fyr would have squealed and melted from sheer delight at hearing those words, jumping up and down like a hatchling on her first date. And what femfur would have turned down such love, such adoration, when she so openly returned it?

As it was, the dragoness rubbed her neck in the barest semblance of shyness, peering up at Ropes coyly from under her eyelashes.

"Then why don't you follow me upstairs right now?"

Ropes smiled, but her heart sank: he was already shaking his head. Yet, this time, it was with the promise of more - far more.

"Not when I have to treat a dragoness as she deserves to be treated." His eyes glimmered, the white depths sparkling as only they could. "I'll go out, find some nice wine, have our dinner arranged..." He took her paw and pressed it to her chest. "And the night shall be ours."

"Repeatedly, I hope?"

The words were out of her mouth before she could stop them and Fyr gulped, cheeks burning. But Ropes didn't seem to notice her sudden burst of depravity and only growled softly, lashing his tail.

"I should expect it."

Fyr shivered.

"Then go," she said, pushing him gently away. "Only so I may have you back in my arms sooner."