Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 06

Story Info
Max & Mini do teacher, Mom and Nadia shop for costumes.
9.8k words
4.68
263.1k
362

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,297 Followers

[Mini's friend Meghan made a move in Chapter 5. She and Max fucked in the girl's restroom after school. Max is almost late because he was fucking Miss Anders, the 22 year old hot teacher during the last class of the day. Sex with Mini, Max and Mom continued.]

*

The next morning was mostly the same as usual except Mini beat her brother into the bathroom. When Max pushed open the door and walked in, Mini was sitting on the toilet with a Playboy magazine that he had squirreled away in the back recess of the closet as his masturbation stash. He had his morning woody in his hand stroking it from end to end. He said, "Well, I guess I didn't hide that real well did I."

Mini looked up and spotted his cock standing out in front of him. Max was intentionally teasing her with it as he wagged it around in her face. Mini was awfully tempted but she wasn't going to be baited. She looked back down at the magazine and said, "You don't have much time before we have to leave an hour earlier than normal for your 'detention'. She put double air-quotes on the word detention.

Max noted the sarcasm and wondered what Mini knew. He didn't say anything more. She finished up and shoved the Playboy back in the closet where she had found it. She came up behind Max and reached around his waist and wrapped both hands around his cock and squeezed and then released it. She said, "I don't know why you look at that magazine. Mom and I have just as good bodies as them and we're real and right here and available for more than masturbation material."

Max laughed and replied, "That magazine was put in there long before we started doing what we are doing now. I'd totally forgotten it was there. You're right though. You and Mom and even Nadia is every bit as beautiful and sexy as anyone in Playboy. Maybe you and Mom should offer to pose for them together. That would be a first. Mother and daughter. Wow." He pushed his way in toward the sink and brushed his teeth beside Mini doing the same.

We only had time for one shower, so we showered together and struggled with the urges to have sex under the cascading hot water. We were dressed and placing our cereal bowls in the sink when Mom came out to the kitchen. "Are you guys leaving early?"

Mini replied, "Yes. Ding-Dong here got detention for missing a class yesterday and it's this morning of all times."

Max piped in, "I didn't miss a class; I was late for a class. Miss Anders can't stay late so she called it for this morning." He was hoping that the lie at the end of the statement wouldn't get challenged by Mini. She had a talented BS detector so he didn't say anything else. They both headed for the door yelling "Bye Mom. Have a nice day," as Max shut the door behind him.

Thankfully, a two mile drive didn't leave Mini much time for her BS detector to pick away at Max's story. Mini tried though, "So, Miss Anders, huh? She's pretty sexy, don't you think. I hear all the guys rave about her ass in her tight skirts. She flirts a lot too, I hear."

Max made his first fatal mistake when he answered, "I haven't noticed." He kept his eyes forward because Mini's eyes snapped toward him when he said that. Her BS detector was going off with bells and whistles and flashing red beacons. Now she knew something was up and Max was trying to salvage the situation by staying quiet.

Mini parked her car and pulled out her keys. Max was getting out before she could ask any more questions. He slammed his door and Mini scrambled out of her seat and closed her door and hurried after Max. Mini said, "Wow. You're in a real hurry to get to detention aren't you?"

Max said, "I don't want to be late and get more detention because I was late for detention." Mini decided to let it drop. She had other ways to find out what was going on. She just hurried along beside Max and when he opened the unlocked door to Miss Anders classroom, she continued on to the cafeteria where she planned to spend her time before classes started in a little more than an hour.

Max was already breathing hard from the combination of hurrying from the parking lot and the anticipation of having more sex with Miss Anders, who was sitting at her desk reading a book. He closed the door and stood there waiting for direction.

Miss Anders just sat there reading for another thirty seconds as though she hadn't heard him come in. Max knew it was a charade. He could see her chest heaving rapidly as she was breathing through her nose. Her face was flushed too. Max prided himself on recognizing these signs that only a few days ago would have meant nothing to him.

Max just stood by the door until Miss Anders put her book on her desk and squared it up to the edge of the desk trying to be as nonchalant as possible. Then she started, "Max. You know being late to my class is a blatant show of disrespect to me. I won't stand for it."

Max hadn't planned for this but he gathered himself and said, "I'm so sorry Miss Anders. It won't happen again. I would never intentionally disrespect you. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? He intentionally saved the question for last.

Miss Ander stood and turned to face Max. She said, "Drop your pants and put your hands on the edge of my desk and bend over."

Max smiled and unbuckled his pant and unzipped them. He hooked his thumbs into his boxer shorts and pushed both to the floor and stepped out of them. His cock preceded him. It looked like a fungo bat and it was almost as hard. Max bent forward and placed his hands on the edge of her desk. Miss Anders was not in his field of view and he wondered what she was going to do. He found out in a hurry.

Miss Anders had walked back toward the door as Max walked bare-assed to her desk. When he was in position, she picked up a yardstick off the chalk rail and moved up behind him and pulled back the stick and smacked his ass with a vicious swing. She had not held back at all and the fact that it was a complete surprise made it hurt all the more.

Max gritted his teeth and groaned out his response, "Jesus Christ. That hurt. What the fuck?" He pulled his hands off the desk and started to turn around when a second thwack sounded. It stung just as bad.

Miss Anders hissed, "Don't you move. Put your hands back where they were." Max did as he was told. He found himself wondering how this was going to lead to sex. He had braced himself for a third smack but it didn't come. He just heard a rustling noise and he wondered what she was going to hit him with now.

Max hung his head down trying to see behind him. He didn't dare turn around. His cock was pointing right at his face as it bobbed up and down. He thought it would have gone soft with the first smack. From behind and to his right, he saw that Miss Anders had stripped to her thigh-highs and heels which was probably the rustling sound he'd heard moments before. She had the yardstick in her hands but she placed it in the chalk rail as she approached.

He couldn't see her face but her nipples were rock hard and he could see glistening moistness in her crotch. She pressed her groin up to his ass-cheeks and pressed herself into him. He stayed right where he was. She reached around him and wrapped both hands around his cock and stroked it forward and back several time. Her tits pressed into his back.

Max groaned when she grabbed his cock. She rubbed her erect nipples on his back and leaned her head down and kissed his shoulder blades. Max figured it was ok to turn around so he pulled his hands off the desk, stood up and turned around. Miss Anders had a mischievous smile on her face as she pulled herself in close to Max using his cock like a rope.

Miss Anders pushed herself up his chest and kissed him passionately on the lips as she continued to jerk his cock back and forth as she gripped it like she was shaking his hand. She kissed each of Max's nipples and then moved lower until she was squatting on her high heels. She ran her tongue through Max's pubic hair and down over the top of his cock and pressed her lips on the glans and kissed it and flicked her tongue on it. She looked up at his face with a huge smiled the entire time.

She pulled her lips from Max's glans and continued tonguing her way down the underside until she got to his balls. She suctioned each testicle into her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue before pulling his scrotum out and popping the testicle from her mouth. As she smiled up at him, she jerked on his cock a few times with both hands before kissing her way back up to the glans.

This time she opened her mouth wide and pushed Max's cock into her right cheek and ran the glans all along the roof of her mouth and into her left cheek. Then she clamped her lips tight and started giving Max an amazing blowjob. 'She's talented but not as good and Nadia or his mother,' he thought.

She had no intention of letting him cum in her mouth. She had an hour and she had plans for Max's cock. She had never seen a cock like Max's and she was going to use it as long as she could. She knew her job and her career was at risk, but an opportunity like this might never come her way again. Besides, after four years of college and the requirement to take more classes forever had left her wondering if teaching was what she wanted to do with her life anyway.

Max was groaning hard and he wondered if she was just going to blow him until he cummed and then send him on his way. If that was the case, why get undressed. His answer came only seconds after the thought went through his mind.

Miss Anders pulled her head back and pulled the strings of saliva from her lips and wrapped them around Max's cock. She stood up and went around to the back of her desk and pulled her chair out of the way. She didn't take her eyes off Max's cock until she turned around and bent forward at the waist and placed her elbows on the desk and spread her legs wide. Max knew what she wanted then.

He moved around behind her and placed his hands on her hips and pushed his cock forward at the top of her thighs until the knob pushed all the way through and stuck out in front of her. Her head hung down so she could see and she watched the knob come through the gap toward her face. She tried to touch it with her tongue but she wasn't flexible enough and it wasn't there long. Max pulled his hips back and dragged his cock along Miss Anders' pussy. She moaned as the knob went over her clitoris and then again when she tried to grab it with her pussy on the way by.

Max decided to tease her a little for the smacks with the yardstick as he put his glans on her anus and started to push. She pulled herself forward and yelled, "No way." He giggled and used his hand to guide his cock to her labia and she pushed back. Max's cock slid into her pussy.

She flexed her hips back and moaned hard. Max waited for her to signal that it was ok and he checked his watch while he waited. He had forty minutes before classes started. He was sure he couldn't last that long anyway, but he was happy that he didn't have to hurry like yesterday.

Miss Anders pushed herself back and Max pushed in several inches before she signaled him to stop again. The third push brought his cock to where he figured her limit was and he stopped there. She wasn't satisfied so she pushed back more and then lunged forward again. "Oh fuck. That hurt," she said. "That's the first time I've ever felt that before." Max didn't reply and began fucking her at a slow pace to give her a chance to adjust and also because he had time.

Miss Anders' head hung down as she was watching Max's cock pull all the way out and then snake back in again. The sight was incredible and it added to her enjoyment. Max's head was tipped back on his shoulders with his eyes shut as he plowed her depths with his cock. She was feeling so good that she started pushing her hips back to meet his pelvic thrusts. The sounds of skin slapping together got louder and louder as the pace increased.

Neither Max nor Miss Anders heard the classroom door open just a crack. Mini peered through the open door and was looking at a side view of her brother and his teacher fucking for all they were worth. 'I knew something was up,' she thought. She pushed the door open further since they were otherwise engaged and Mini stepped into the classroom. She closed the door behind her and carefully and quietly locked it wondering why they hadn't locked it in the first place.

Max and Miss Anders were breathing so hard and moaning and groaning so loud that Mini thought she could have drove a Mack Truck into the room and they wouldn't have heard it. Mini leaned up against the chalk board to the right of the door and watched. She was getting horny watching the two of them. Now she wanted them to see her. She wanted in on their sex but they had to see her first.

Miss Anders was nearly panting, she was breathing so hard. She had seen Max fuck harder than this before so she figured he was just savoring it. Mini glanced at the clock on the front wall above Max and calculated that they had a half-hour before classes started.

Mini's attention was snapped back to them when Miss Anders began groaning, "AHH...AHHH..AHHH," over and over again. Then she yelled out much louder than was prudent, "OH MY GAAAAWWDDD, MAX. I'MM CUMMNNNGGG." Max had increased his pace when he knew she was going to blow. Mini smiled as he began pummeling her with his cock. Her legs nearly buckled twice and Max gripped her hips harder to hold her up. Her head snapped up to look out into the classroom as her hips fired back and then slowly descended back again. Her hips and chest spastically fired in opposite directions as if to maintain equilibrium.

Max had an urge to cum but he was easily able to hold it back. Miss Anders' pussy was really tight on his cock and he was enjoying himself. Miss Anders' laid her forehead on the desk and gasped for air as her pussy clamped hard on Max's cock. Max opened his eyes and saw a person standing by the door with his peripheral vision. His head snapped in that direction and he was so relieved to see that it was just his sister, Mini.

Mini immediately raised her finger to her lips and gave him the quiet sign. He had stopped fucking Miss Anders for a moment and then continued when his heart started again. He mouthed the words, "What are you going to do?"

Mini hadn't decided what she was going to do and Max fucked Miss Anders into a second orgasm as she repeated her spastic motions again. While Miss Anders was coming down from her orgasm, Mini pulled her shirt over her head and reached around behind and unsnapped her bra. Max didn't know what she was going to do next but he ramped up his attack on Miss Anders' pussy and she muttered, "Jesus Max. You're going to kill me."

Max was focused on what Mini was going to do as she pushed her skirt and panties down to the floor and stepped out of them. She was naked except for her shoes and socks as she tip-toed across the room to the front of the desk and climbed up and spread her legs to either side of Miss Anders' head and scooched her pussy right up to the top of her head. Mini figured that Miss Anders' would sense her presence and lift her head to look directly into Mini's sopping wet pussy but she didn't.

Miss Anders was exploding into a third orgasm and her subconscious had apparently left the building. Mini glanced at the clock over Max's head and decided there wasn't any more time to waste. Max's orgasm was becoming more insistent and Mini could tell from the tension in his neck tendons that he wasn't going to last much longer.

She reached a hand forward and tapped Miss Anders on the head. Miss Anders was groaning hard as she was recovering from her multiple orgasms but she lifted her head and when she saw Mini's pussy in her face she pushed herself back hard forcing Max up against the blackboard.

Max didn't release her and kept right on fucking her hard. Mini said, "Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Settle down. I just want in on the action a little." Miss Anders was trying to get off Max's cock but he wouldn't let her. She looked down at Mini sprawled on her desk and knew immediately who she was. She didn't have Mini in any of her classes but the two looked so much alike she knew that she and Max were twins.

Miss Anders settled down and said to Mini, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Mini replied, "What the fuck are you doing?" When Miss Anders didn't reply, Mini answered for her, "You were fucking my brother's cock. That's what you were doing. Now you're going to lick my pussy while you fuck my brother's cock."

To their amazement, Miss Anders broke into a huge grin and said, "This keeps getting better and better. I love eating pussy as much as I love getting fucked by your brother's amazing cock." She pushed her body forward again and down on her elbows as she pushed her tongue into Mini's pussy. Max's cock followed her back to the desk.

Mini's head snapped back was Miss Anders displayed some incredible pussy eating skills. Max was on the cusp of his orgasm as he watched Miss Anders' sucking on Mini's clit and tongue-fucking her pussy.

Miss Anders felt Max's cock expand from his pending orgasm and she groaned hard into Mini's pussy. Mini was breathing hard and groaning too. Max was grunting out, "OOOHHH...OHHHH...OHHHH," as cum fired from his balls and launched into Miss Anders' pussy. She let out a scream that was muffled by Mini's pussy and her fourth orgasm of the morning crashed into her. All this cumming was too much for Mini and her own orgasm crashed into her.

Bodies were thrashing all over the desk as their orgasms peaked and then started to settle down. Max fired at least six long explosive streams of cum into Miss Anders' pussy and then he pulled back to lean against the blackboard behind him. He glanced at his watch and discovered that they only had about eight minutes before the first period bell rang.

Miss Anders had collapsed face forward into Mini's pussy when Max released her. Mini didn't hurry her recovery but time was ticking off the clock. Finally, Miss Anders raised her head and looked at Mini with a 'fresh-fucked' look on her face and said, "Holy Fuck. That was incredible. When can we do that again? What's your name anyway?"

Mini told Miss Anders her name and pulled herself back off the desk and hurried across the room to pull her clothes on. Max was already dressed and he had collected Miss Anders clothes and dropped them on the desk beside her. She threw her panties in the top drawer and quickly pulled the rest on. She hurried across the room and threw open a window.

Max and Mini unlocked the door and opened it and scanned the hallway and they were gone. Miss Anders pulled a compact from her purse and fixed her make-up and then brushed her hair with her fingers. Her breathing was still a little ragged when she pulled her chair back to her desk and sat down and began reading again. The first period bell sounded and she wondered if she would be able to get out of her chair. She could feel the mixture of her own juices and Max's cum drooling out of her pussy and down her ass. She was sure she would have a huge wet spot on her skirt. She was very careful not to turn her back to the class.

Max and Mini were already half way to their first classes when Mini put her hand in the air for a high-five and Max slapped it and then they headed off in different directions as the hallway filled with students.

^^^^^

Back at home, Meredith had showered and put her make-up on and was nearly dressed when she heard a double rap on the back door, followed by the door opening. Meredith was certain that it was Nadia. She was the only person who knocked and entered. She walked from the bathroom into the hall until she could see into the kitchen. It was in fact Nadia. Meredith said, "Good morning Sweetie. Pour yourself a coffee and have a seat. I'll be out in a moment.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,297 Followers