Fucking My Boyfriend's Father

Story Info
My boyfriend's father takes me.
1.4k words
4.16
436.1k
149
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bookslut3
bookslut3
33 Followers

"Shit!" I said out loud as I realized I forgot the towel Tom left out for me was in his room. Good thing no one was home. I ran quickly around the corner into Tom's room and froze. There on Tom's bed was a man I could only guess to be Tom's father. He handed me the towel wordlessly, and I quickly wrapped it around myself, realizing that my boyfriend's father just got a good long look at me naked.

"Umm I suppose you're Tom's dad..." I managed to get out. I could the blood rushing to my face.

"I am. Do you care to explain why you're using my shower?" He asked as he stood up. He towered over my short 5'1 frame and suddenly I was scared.

"W-well I'm T-Tom's girlfriend. And he invited me over last night since you were away. H-He had to leave really early with his brother, and told me I could sleep in. He said you weren't going to be home until later." He gave me this look like he didn't believe me, like I was some nutcase that breaks into people's houses and uses their showers. "Call Tom... He'll tell you."

"Why did he invite you over if he knew he was leaving in the morning?" Wow, ok I'm going to get the third degree, I thought.

"He wasn't planning on it. OJ's friend couldn't help him out at the flea market today, something about his wife being sick. He conned Tom into helping him. We had plans today." I look at him defiantly as I do have permission to be here and I am not doing anything wrong.

"Tom's new girlfriend huh? He hasn't mentioned you."

"He was waiting until the next cookout. Was going to bring me and introduce me to everyone at once." I said. It was my idea; I hate meeting my partners' families and like to just get it all over with in one shot.

"Oh, I see. Well I can see what he sees in you" He says, looking at me with the same fierce look but with something a little raw underneath. I remember Tom said that he had been single for a while. I wonder when the last time he saw a girl naked in front of him.

"What you mean?" I ask nervously. I had just recently lost a lot of weight and was not used to compliments on my new body.

"You know what I mean." He came a little closer and reached out for the towel. I didn't realize he was reaching for the towel, and stepped back just as he grabbed it. As I was holding it loosely in front of me, he was able to easily pull it completely away from my body, leaving me once again completely naked.

"W-w-what are you doing?" Stepping back again as he stepped closer.

"Just admiring" He said. "Then again maybe a little more" I went to step back again and hit the wall. I was cornered. He came closer, put one hand on the wall beside me, blocking my only escape as the other side was the closet. His other hand reached out and cupped my breast.

"This isn't right. I'm your son's girlfriend."

"Don't worry, pet, I'm just sampling." He smiled as he pinched my nipple between two fingers and twisted and pulled at it.

I couldn't believe I was getting turned on by this. Then again, sex will Tom always makes me super horny for the next few days because I just can't get enough of him. But this was crazy!!! It was his father!!! I suppressed a moan as he squeezed my nipple harder.

My breathing was getting heavier, and he bent down and took my nipple into his mouth, holding it gently between his teeth and flicking it with his tongue.

"You like that?" He asked as he pressed himself against my body. I gasped as I felt his hard cock against me. He was huge! I knew then that I had to have him. Tom would never have to know. I simply nodded in response and let him continue his explorations. "Don't worry. This is just between us darling." He whispered in my ear as he reached around to grab my ass and pull me into him.

I was soaked at this point, and just wanted to have him in me, but he won't let me take control. He ran his hands over my body, pressing himself into me making me crazy with desire. My eyes were closed as I let myself get lost in lust and was jolted when he pulled away from me without warning.

When I opened my eyes he was undressing himself. I watched as article by article he became as naked as me. He then came back to me and I almost lost it then when I felt his cock, warm with desire, on my skin. He kissed my neck as he wrapped his hand in my hair and with a subtle movement pushed me to my knees.

I instantly took him in mouth. Moaning on his cock as I took him deep in my mouth, bobbing my mouth up and down, taking a little more of his cock each time. I pulled him out and swirled my tongue around his head. I could hear him moaning and his breathing getting heavy. I took a breath and took him all in my mouth so that I could feel him in my throat and my nose was pressed tight against his body. He moaned loudly and I fucked his cock with my throat.

I pulled off to breath and he pulled me up by my hair.

"Any more of that and I'll cum. And I plan on cumming in that wet cunt of yours" He bent over the side of the bed, my feet on the floor, hands grasping the blankets. He knelt down behind me and I gasped loudly as he clamped his mouth on my clit.

I ground my pussy into his mouth as he licked at me. My breathing was heavy, and I was getting closer to cumming. He let go of my clit and lightly flicked it with his tongue. I was in heaven. His tongue seemed to be everywhere. And then it was in me, darting in and out like a little cock. He rubbed my clit as he did this, causing me to moan loudly. Suddenly and without warning I felt his tongue on my ass. His hands spread my apart as he rimmed my tight little hole.

"O god fuck yes" I screamed. After a few minutes he licked his way back to my clit, and inserted a finger into me, then another. He fucked me hard with his fingers as he flicked his tongue over my clit. He eased a finger to my ass and pushed against it. I pushed back, and his finger slipped in tight little ass just as he bit gently on my clit and flicked his tongue across it.
"O fuck I'm cumming" I yelled as I rode his face through my orgasm. I was still cumming when he stopped and quickly got up behind me and pushed his big thick cock into my dripping wet cunt. He kept a finger rubbing my clit, and I came again as I entered me.

I couldn't form actual words at this point just a bunch of grunts and moans and screams. When I came down from my second orgasm he took his finger off my clit and told me to rub it myself. I did immediately and moaned when I felt how hard and swollen it was. He took his wet finger and pushed it against my ass. His free hand held onto me as he fucked me hard and fast.

He added another finger to my ass and was in deep now. I was completely lost in desire and didn't care who it was behind me, as long as it never stopped. At this point I was just in one big orgasm, wave after wave of pleasure rolling thru my body.

He eventually pulled his fingers out and grabbed him hips and rammed into me harder and faster until I was speaking in tongues. I felt my body explode as a huge orgasm hit me and my pussy clenched his cock. He let out a scream as he exploded into me.

He stayed in me long enough to catch his breath, then pulled out and told me to clean up and meet him upstairs..

"I'm going to play with you until I'm hard again and then I'm going to fuck that little ass of yours." He said as he left the room.

bookslut3
bookslut3
33 Followers