My Drunk Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending over I began rolling her over so that I could see her tits. With her skin so pale, I was shocked at how dark purple they were. Warm now from the sun, they were soft and puffy, standing out from her small breasts.

Rolling her over was enough to get her partially awake. She began struggling with me, eyes still closed and voice reedy "What are you doing? Leave me alone".

"I'm just helping you. You're really drunk," I said in the most soothing voice I had. She struggled a bit more, and then settled back into her drunken stupor. I centered her back on the lounger and settled in to have my fun.

I started with her breasts, small and delicate, and glistening with her sweat from the heat. I cupped one in each and then pinched the nipples. Not hard enough to wake her, but hard enough to get them to stiffen and perk up. When they did, I bent over and sucked on first one, and then the other. I gently bit each and enjoyed the feel of it in my mouth.

I reached my right hand town to her pussy and began rubbing it. Her breathing quickened a little, but she didn't stir. It was only seconds before I pressed first one finger into her, then another. She was wet and very tight. Much tighter than I'd imagined she would be. I worked my fingers in and out of her, while I tongued her nipples.

She started breathing faster and shallower, but I wasn't paying the attention I should have. She stirred and her eyes opened, and before I knew it, she was awake and looking right at me.

"John, what are you doing?" She said urgently, but still slurring her words. I felt her whole body tense. Her hands came up and she started trying to push me off of her. "Stop!" she tried to scream.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy to free up my hand. I threw my right leg over her, so that now I was straddling her, with my weight on her thighs. My dick, rock hard and aching to be inside her, was lying on top of her mound. She started struggling in earnest now, trying to buck me off and grab at me with her hands. I leaned forward, putting more of my weight on her, and grabbed her by both wrists.

"Shhhh," I said. "Just let it happen." I hated myself for the words as they came out of my mouth.

"John, no. Don't do this." She was pleading and crying now.

I brought both of her arms over her head and put both wrists in one hand. They seemed tiny and frail. I used my feet to pry her legs apart, and reached down with my right hand, guiding my dick toward her opening. With one swift thrust, I forced myself into her and was far, far past the point of no return.

"Ahhhh, " she began to wail. She turned her head to the side so she was no longer looking at me. "No... please John, Please stop".

I ignored her. She was unbelievably tight, and squeezing with everything she had, trying to force me out of her. I slid myself mostly out, and then thrust back in, harder this time. A fresh wail escaped from her, but this one was different. It sounded more like desire than despair. I found my rhythm, using the weight of my body to force her down, but it became unnecessary, as she stopped struggling and arched her back into my thrusts. It didn't take more than a few minutes, and I knew it wouldn't. But just before I came, her body betrayed her. Suddenly she gasped, and then I felt the muscles inside of her clamp down on me. She was cumming. My sister was cumming from me fucking her. That was all it took.

As I continued to thrust in her, I lost my control and came, shooting my load into her over and over, and again, until I was completely spent. Finally I collapsed on top of her, and breathed deeply to catch my breath.

As I lay there, I felt my cocks start to soften inside her, the last spasms of our shared orgasm dying as well. I rolled to my right, and as soon as my weight was off of her she reached down and began rubbing her clit. I was completely shocked. Her eyes were closed, but she was definitely rubbing herself. In only mere seconds she started to breathe in short and shallow gasps, then her whole body went limp. She had just enough in her to smile up at me, before passing out again.

With that I got up and put on my shorts. I gathered up her swimsuit and stuffed it in my pockets. I lifted Sophie, my sweet and gentle sister, in my arms and carried her to the bathroom, where I sat her on the counter. I used a moist towel to clean my cum off of her legs where it had dripped out of her, and then wiped off her pussy itself. I felt myself growing hard again, but didn't want to fuck her a second time. Once was enough for today. The worst of the evidence of what I had done was off of her, I carried her to her bed and laid her limp form on top of the covers. I got a pair of fresh cotton panties from her dresser, and an old t-shirt, and carefully dressed her. That's how she normally slept, and I was hoping when she woke up, she would think she had come up here to sleep it off.

I pulled down the covers and tucked her in. She was breathing deeply and regularly. As an afterthought, I put her trashcan by the bed. Something she frequently did when she had had too much to drink.

I left her room, closing the door as quietly as I could behind me. In the bathroom I threw her swimsuit in the hamper. I headed to my room to jerk off, and to live with what I had done. One would be easy...

Later that afternoon I cleaned the kitchen. I washed out the blender, and picked up the glasses outside. I headed to the shower that I should have taken that morning.

Sophie was still sleeping it off. As I let the water roll down me, I remembered something an old girlfriend had told me. She said that no matter how drunk or drugged she is, a girl always knows when she has been fucked. She said they felt it for days after. I never knew if that was true or not, but I had a feeling I was about to find out. I had no idea what consequences I was going to have to pay for what I had done.

...and yet, all I could think about was doing it again.

+++

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you liked it, you may like some of my others. I always appreciate hearing from the people that read my work, so feel free to message me any time. However if you want me to reply, make sure you include your email address, or at least don't check "anonymous" on the response form.

Thanks again.

12