Fucking My First Prostitute

Story Info
My first visit to a Nevada Bordello.
1.2k words
4.24
36k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a man in his sixties I have serious concerns about the status and health of my penis. My old friend no longer seems to be a reliable partner.

There are probably several good reasons: I probably have the dead dick-itis that comes with advancing age. I probably wore it out in my younger years. Several of my medications for high blood pressure kill boners. It may be a penis that has just lost interest. I have been using it on the same women for decades. There are no adventures or surprises in its existence.

For most of my life I have enjoyed an above average sized penis. Never got any complaints about its size or endurance. Lately however the poor thing has come to resemble the little knob on the statue of David. I always assumed that there was a bigger block of marble and some accident with the hammer occurred making his dick look like my current version.

Sometimes my dick tries to regain its lost foreskin by creating a turtle-like head and neck complex thing that telescopes into my belly. Not something you want to take pictures of and send to all your girl friends.

I was traveling across the state of Nevada. That State is well known for about twenty legal bordellos scattered around in the more remote, rural areas. It had been a tough week and I had not had any kind of sex for several weeks. The thought occurred to me that I should check out a Bordello and end that frustration. I did type in the address of the nearest house of ill repute and the GPS and Car took me directly to that location. Really it was their fault.

I got out of the car and looked the house over. Not in the best of repair. But plenty of signs to tell me that I was in the correct location. I went up to the door and pressed the buzzer. The door opened and a elderly oriental man appeared. There was also a very beautiful oriental women of college age right behind him. She grabbed my arm and lead me back to her bedroom. She asked me "what would you like?"

I said, "I would like a shower, a massage and some sex."

She stated, "it will be $600 for two and a half hours."

I was looking at her body mostly as I reached for my billfold. "Do you take discover card?" I mumbled (what a perfect name for a credit card in this type of situation).

"Well yes we do," she replied. (I hope the billing statement has something besides "visit to the whore house" on it).

She began by instructing me to "take off my clothing and put on this bathrobe."

We made it back to a shower room with a padded bench and she proceeded to wash me from head to toe with soap and warm water. Very relaxing, it felt great. She was naked during this task and kept rubbing up against me on the table.

She dried me off with some towels and lead me back to her bedroom. Prior to becoming a prostitute in a bordello, she had worked in massage parlors. I got the best massage of my life on her bed. It felt great.

When she told me to turn over she remarked "Oh what a large penis you have". I am thinking, sure...I bet she tells that to all the men. I raised my head and looked at my dick. It was fully seven inches of thick, throbbing manhood. Where have you been hiding my old friend?

She started out with a blow job that was wonderful. I don't get this kind of service at home so it was pretty interesting. I really felt great.

Somehow she applied a condom to the shaft with her hands and mouth. That was part of the mystery that I was working on. Would my insensitive penis be able to work with a condom? As it turned out, the excited penis could have been wrapped with automotive inner tube and still would have worked.

She climbed on top and stuffed my cock into her tight pussy. Nice deep insertion into her vagina. She was able to stroke the cock in several different ways. Big smile on her lovely face. She hopped off and turned around and did a reverse cowgirl. Again it really felt wonderful.

I fucked her doggystyle, and she seemed to be enjoying herself. Nice long strokes in and out of her pussy. She had a lovely muscular ass which made a good set of handles to hold.

I eventually mounted her in the missionary position and fucked her vigorously for quite a while.

Again she seemed to be enjoying the sex and she reached up and lightly twisted my nipples. I discovered that I like that sensation a great deal.

Eventually I had a very solid orgasm and filled the rubber up with my cum. My orgasms have changed as I have aged. I don't have the powerful spurts of ejaculation anymore. I is more of a sudden, large flow of semen. It feels good, but very different than my youthful orgasms.

I have also reached the point of having only one orgasm per day. Hard as I try, It is very difficult for me to have more than one per day. I can get plenty of erections, and use them. They often deflate when I get close to an orgasm. The penis has to be stroked to recover the erection. Sex does not always lead to a climax.

These changes are part of the adjustments that men have to make in order to enjoy sex as they age. In many ways I am much better lover now that my focus has shifted to enjoying the women's orgasms as much as my own. I love to watch and feel them have orgasms that I helped create. There is a great deal of justice in that considering how my youthful love making was more like a string quickies, with me snoring in her ear after I had finished.

This is probably not in the normal playbook for sex with prostitutes but I believe I was giving her a series of orgasms. I was kissing her neck and breasts and giving her a finger fuck while she was giving me a hand job. Oh, I know you probably think that a professional can always fake orgasms. I would just state that she was the one the got up several times and reset the timer for our session so it would run longer.

She was determined to give me a second orgasm and kept trying to get me off one more time. I explained that I have an old penis. Sometimes it just says "I am done", "I am out of here".

She had an amazing ability to give me a hand job. When she rubbed the outer ridge of my glands it made the muscles in my legs and abdomen spasm in pleasure.

We fucked several times in a spooning position and she used a vibrator on her clitoris and my cock and balls. This vibration carried down my penis which was deeply inserted into her vagina.

When we finally finished up we had spent several hours having sex and it was too late in the day to continue my journey. I will probably get up in the morning and try to visit another bordello while I am in the area.

During the middle of our session I recall that I asked in my mind the practical question of whether this was a good use of my money and time. My penis seems to think it was.