Fucking My Friend's Slutty Sister

Story Info
I fuck my friend's hot sister at a party.
1.1k words
3.85
108.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is completely true, although the girl's name has been changed.

*****

My name is RJ, I'm a 20 year old Caucasian guy living in Ontario Canada. I stand 6'3 and 160 pounds (yes I know I'm on the skinny side, but I do have some muscle), I don't view myself as a stud by any means but I have never been directly called ugly either, I have long brown hair and dark brown eyes, however (as shallow and stupid as this sounds) one of my best features has always been my cock. 8.5 inches and on the thick side has always made the women I sleep with tired and sore afterwards.

Anyway back to the story, now I have always found my friend Jill very attractive, she's a black goddess: about 5'7, 130 pounds, black hair, big lips and about a 34C cup. However her best asset has been her ass, it is absolutely enormous and from the moment I saw it I wanted I bent over in front of me, however unfortunately she had a boyfriend and I wasn't going to be a home wrecker so we stayed friends and I was left to fantasize about her soft black lips wrapped around my hard white cock, and that huge ass bouncing like a basketball and I slam into it. Now that all changed when I met her sister...

I had known Jill for about a year when she started to bring her sister Jayme around to hang out with us and Jayme was just as hot as she was. The spitting image of her sister, just maybe a few inches shorter and (if possible) an even bigger ass. Now normally I would be jumping onto her as quickly as I could, but she was the sister of a friend of mine so I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind and I didn't think anything would ever happen...boy was I wrong.

I had a pool party at my place to celebrate graduating college. It was me, some of my boys, a few of my female friends and the Jill and Jayme. Most of the girls were dressed in normal bikini's however Jill and Jayme were dressed like something out of a strip club. They were both dressed like (no other term for it) slutty sailor moons, needles to say I was gawking at these two chocolate beauties all night. Throughout the night I thought it was very odd that Jayme seemed to be flirting with me excessively and always grabbing my ass when she got the chance, but I just assumed it was because she was drunk. It was a fun night in all and we all had quite a bit to drink and towards the end of the night it was just one of my boys, 2 of my female friends and then Jill and Jayme who all spent the night.

I woke up a little tired and rather early with natural morning wood, I was just clearing my head when Jayme walked into my room wearing that skimpy little bikini of hers and asking if it was ok if she went for an early morning swim, I naturally said it was fine and just told her to be ok, she said thanks and then told me "nice hard-on" before winking and walking out of the room.

I stayed in bed for a few more minutes before realizing I wasn't tired, so I went outside and chilled with Jill while Jayme swam, we shot the shit for a little while before she told me she had to go to work but told me Jayme was going to stay for a little longer, I didn't think much of it and gave her a hug goodbye.

I sat and talked with Jayme for maybe another hour before everyone else started to wake up so I decided to make some breakfast for everyone and we all ate on the patio, everyone went for a swim while I did the dishes and Jayme came in to keep me company. We talked for awhile about random stuff when I eventually asked her if her sister had told her anything about me and she replied in a rather sexy voice "yeah before I met you, Jill described you as white boy with a big dick" before walking away saying she needed to make a phone call.

After I had finished the dishes Jayme came up to me and asked me if she could put her bathing suit in the dryer, so I led her to the laundry room where she proceeded to take her top off and show me her heavenly tits. After handing me her top she turned and went to walk out of the room but it was then that I had enough teasing. I grabbed her by the waist and grinded her ass into my hard cock and squeezed her nipples as she moaned. She turned around and ripped my bathing suit down and took half of my hard cock down her throat as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. She proceeded to blow me for a few minutes until I knew I had to try out that pussy, so I pulled her up and bent her over the railing and jammed 2 fingers up her tight wet pussy and she moaned my name very loudly. Unfortunately when we heard the patio door open we remembered that there were other people in the house with us so we agreed to meet up in my room in 5 minutes.

I bolted up the stairs and found her lying naked on my bed telling me "you wanna fuck your little black slut?" I pulled her up and planted a big kiss on those lovely chocolate lips as her hand went down and stroked my hard white cock in her soft black hands before bringing her head down and engulfing the head back in between those sweet lips. Up and down her head went until I realised that I needed to try out her tight pussy, so I put her on my bed with her ass in the air, rolled on a condom and slide all 8.5 inches of my hard cock into her dripping wet pussy. She got nasty "Oh god fuck me white boy, you love fucking your black slut? You like this wet pussy baby? I bet you'd love to shove that big white cock up my tight black ass?" I fucked her for a good 20 minutes before the door opened and my buddy was watching us, he screamed "oh shit my bad" before leaving the room. This did not turn either of us off in the slightest and I fucked her for another hour before getting tired and blasted a huge load down her throat.

After lying there for a few minutes I said "So I never did get to try out your ass."

She laughed at me and assured me "Next time baby, next time".

The End