Fucking My In-Laws Ch. 01

Story Info
I fuck my wife's aunt and take her virgin ass.
1.4k words
4.27
290.1k
75

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. And yes, I know that this isn't an incest story, but it seems to me that fucking your in-laws should definitely count as taboo. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

My wife, Michelle, comes from a rather large family. Her mom has four sisters, all of whom have children. Because my mother-in-law was so young when she became pregnant with my wife, Michelle is less than ten years younger than her youngest aunt, Veronica. In addition to being the youngest of the five sisters, Veronica was also by far the prettiest. She was a tall, slim blonde who had a very flirtatious personality. Since her divorce a couple of years prior to this story, she had developed a habit of hitting on any guys that she felt at all attracted to, and it appeared I fell into that category.

A couple of years ago my wife and I were in between homes. We had already sold and moved out of our previous house, and were awaiting the construction of our new one. If everything stayed on schedule, this meant that we would need a place to stay for a couple of months. Since Veronica was living on her own (with her two kids), she offered to let us stay with her. In exchange I agreed to help her out with some minor renovations, such as the installation of some new flooring.

In the time we were living there, Veronica made it very clear that she was not in any way shy. More than once I saw her walking around the house in her underwear, knowing full well that she wasn't home alone.

One day, in the middle of the week, I was home alone before work. My wife had already gone to work, as had Veronica, and her two kids were at school. I was working later in the afternoon, so I had the house to myself for a few hours. I decided to take advantage of this situation by sitting in front of the computer and watching some of my favourite porn videos. I opened one of my favourite files and pulled out my cock. Within seconds I was rock hard as I imagined it was me fucking the girl on the screen. It was a few minutes into the video that I heard a voice.

"If you were going to be watching porn, you could have at least invited me to join you," she said. I turned to look, only to see Veronica standing in the doorway watching, her robe hanging open and revealing a black bra-and-panty set.

"I'm sorry," I said, as casually as possible under the circumstances. "I thought you were at work." I paused the video and tucked my cock back into my pants.

"I've got the day off," she said, walking towards me. "Don't let me stop you." She reached for the mouse and restarted the video I had been watching. "I hope you'll let me join you though." She reached into my pants and pulled my cock back out, then began stroking it for me. I turned to face her as she let go of my cock. She put her leg up on the desk and pulled her panties to the side, revealing her bald pussy. "I want your mouth on me." I leaned forward and began eating her pussy, making her moan just like the woman in the video.

"I'm so fucking hard for you," I said to her. I started to finger her pussy, curling my fingers back to hit her g-spot as I licked her clit.

"Oh my god Jared! I'm cumming!" she cried a couple of minutes later. She pushed me away and dropped to her knees. "Let me suck that big dick!" She devoured it enthusiastically, sucking about half of my cock into her mouth. "Your cock is nice and fat," she said. "I love sucking a big cock." She worked her magic on it for a few minutes before I knew I had to fuck her. I pushed her head away and then pulled her to her feet, leading her over to the couch. I pushed her back onto it and began taking off my clothes, and she removed her robe and underwear as well, leaving us both naked. I grabbed onto her right leg and threw it over her body so she was lying on her side, then knelt down in front of her and rammed my cock into her hard. Her pussy was nice and wet, so it went in smoothly, then I began pounding her.

"God damn, that feels so fucking good!" she cried.

"That's it girl!" I said. "Take that cock!" I slammed her hard, watching her small tits jiggle with each thrust. A few minutes later, as she was about to cum, she pushed me away.

"Do you want to fuck me from behind?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she got up on her knees, leaning over the back of the couch. I stood behind her and shoved my cock back into her pussy, then resumed the pounding I had been giving her. "That's it Jared! Fuck me!"

"Your pussy is so fucking wet!" I said. She reached back and started rubbing her clit, making herself cry out even louder. The video had stopped a few minutes earlier, so the only sounds left in the house were Veronica's screams and the sound of our bodies slapping together. I smacked her ass a few times, something she seemed to quite enjoy. I grabbed onto her hips and pushed her over to the side so she was lying face-down on the couch. I kept my cock inside her and continued to slam her pussy as hard as I could, her moans now muffled by the couch cushions.

"That cock feels so fucking big!" she cried.

"You feel so fucking good Veronica!" I grunted. Seconds later she came hard, gasping for air. I grabbed a handful of her long, blonde hair and started to spank her as I fucked her. A couple of minutes later she was crying out softly as she came again. I kept fucking her hard, spanking her ass and pulling at her hair, bringing her towards another orgasm.

"Oh my fucking god I'm cumming!" she screamed. "It feels so fucking good!"

"I think we need to try some anal," I said, pulling my cock out. She didn't resist at all as I pushed my cock into her ass, assisted by the lubrication from her pussy juices. It took a minute or two before I was all the way inside her ass, then I had to fuck her slowly to keep from hurting her too much.

"Your dick feels fucking huge in there!" she cried. "It feels amazing!"

"I thought you might like that," I said to her. She managed to work her hand under her hips and began to finger her pussy as I fucked her ass.

"Holy shit!" she cried a couple of minutes later. "You dirty fucker! I'm cumming! Take my fucking ass!" When she was done cumming I pulled my cock out of her ass and turned her onto her back. It took her a moment to realize what was happening as I straddled her chest and started rubbing my cock. "You want to cum on my face?" she asked. "That's it baby, cover my fucking face!" Just a few seconds later I started to cum hard, squirting it all over her. "Cover my face, you dirty bastard! Make me your fucking slut!"

"That felt so fucking good!" I said as the last drops of my cum dropped onto her chin. "Did you like it up your ass?"

She licked her lips and smiled at me, nodding her head. I stood up and gathered my clothes, then started to get dressed as she sat up and watched me.

"That was fun," I said to her. "If I had known you were that much of a slut I would have fucked you a long time ago.

"Mmmm," she said. "And I definitely would have let you. You're the first guy I've let fuck my ass."

"I feel honoured," I said. "Listen, I've got to get to work, but we'll do that again soon, okay?"

"I sure hope so," she said as I walked to the front door and left for work.

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers