Fucking My Mate's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
More sinful sex and a golden shower.
4.6k words
4.45
103.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers

Much to my shame, my story did not end that night in the bathroom with Mary. Here is a recollection of where events led to the next day.

In the morning I woke from a deep and relaxing sleep. My mind was not yet fully functional and I stretched out luxuriously in the large bed, reaching out with one arm to the still sleeping form of my girlfriend. At least that is what I originally thought. As soon as my arm descended around the body beside me I immediately realised that it was not my Louise sleeping in the bed. With a rush, the events of the night returned. Turning over I stared in dismay at the slumbering form of Mary, my mate's wife, lying in the folds of duvet beside me. She was obviously as naked as I was, her creamy white shoulders showing above the bedding. Asleep, she looked even more the angel I took her to be, her beautiful features perfect in the soft light of the bedroom. Quite clearly I could recall her nudity from the night before; her small perfect tits and the triangular shaped mass of wiry red pubic hairs nestled between her legs. Just thinking about her incredible pussy brought about a stirring sensation from my groin. I couldn't resist. Slowly I started to pull away the duvet that covered Mary's fantastic breasts from my sight. Inch by tentative inch, more of Mary's naked body was revealed to my hungry gaze. The soft movement of her chest as she slept was hypnotic to my slightly befuddled mind. However as the rise of her boobs came into sight I could feel my erection building below inside the bed sheets. Finally the duvet moved past over the crest of her twin bulges and I was rewarded with the sight once again of Mary's utterly perfect nipples.

I stared in wonder at her rose bud tits recalling with desire the sensation of kissing and caressing them with my mouth. By now I was fully hard and I slipped one hand under the duvet to grasp my waiting cock and gave it a quick tug. This only heightened the state of my racing hormones. Mary was an incredible and wonderfully looking woman. Even more so when viewed sleeping nude. It seemed almost impossible that I could be so close to her naked form, an opportunity that could only have been sent from up above. Not wanting to abuse such an offering I had no choice but to continue my bedroom voyeurism. Once again the duvet continued on its way down the bed, uncovering in the process the rest of the slumbering angel's voluptuous curves. The soft tones of her belly muscles ran down to the plunging V shape of her pubic area. Between her perfectly proportioned thighs lay her pussy; red wiry pubic hairs covering her lower love lips with the slight bulge of her clit poking upwards at the top. I couldn't help the ministrations I was now applying to my cock under the bed sheets. The sight of Mary's naked womanhood on full display was simply too much. Tentatively I bent down to place a hungry tongue between her legs. Slowly I traced my way up her pussy crack sampling the taste of her warm skin against my lips. I was now torn between wanting to wake her in the hope of receiving another fuck or simply bringing myself off with the image and taste of this beautiful woman.

Fate decided for me. With a soft groan in her sleep Mary twisted away from me and rolled over in the bed. My initial disappointment at having her pussy and tits stolen from sight was replaced by an even deeper animal longing as I stared at the sight of her newly presented bare buttocks. If Mary had incredible and perfectly formed bosoms then there were few words left to describe the sight of her wide, toned and wonderfully round bum cheeks. I was now pumping away, quite strongly, on my dick using the image put before me to drive me onwards. I longed desperately to have the courage to slide my shaft beneath those curves and enter her waiting love hole. To do so, I knew would wake her and I had no idea how she would react. Our love making the night before had been impulsive and brought about by pressing circumstances. Now in the light of the morning, I had no idea how she would react to my naked presence beside her.

I clambered off the bed and paced around the room desperately wishing my erection away. Guilt, if that is what it could be called, washed over me. Our sex the night before had been completely wrong. She was a married woman and I had my own girlfriend, one I had been seeing for several years now. The only saving grace was the fact that my mate and my girlfriend had been as equally sinful. Meanwhile my worrying had had the obvious result in terms of blood leaving my former erect penis and returning to other locations. This only brought about an obvious need to pee. Stealing across the room as not to disturb Mary, my hand was on the bedroom door handle when I heard voices coming from the other side. My heart froze! Chris and Louise were already up and about in the Villa. This meant that there was now a very good chance that I would be noticed if I made the short dash to the nearby bathroom. Unlike Chris and Mary's bedroom, this one was not on-suite.

I stood frozen to the spot whilst I contemplated my situation. Obviously I would have to face Chris and Louise at some stage but somehow I was not quite ready. The other issue was the sleeping and very naked form of Mary in the bed behind me. I had not abandoned the hope of having the opportunity to slide my cock once again inside her warm pussy walls. The need in my bladder seemed to have doubled whilst standing at the door and I was now cross legged in my attempt to stem back the waiting flood of piss in my bladder. My thoughts were now on how I could relieve myself without leaving the room. My first idea was to squirt my pee out of one of the windows but unfortunately I lack a powerful piss stream and knew full well that I would never make the distance to the highly placed glass panes that lined the one wall. Almost hopping in desperation I approached the bed and stared once again at Mary's naked body. Her bum cheeks still looked incredibly inviting but my gaze wandered to her one thigh. The memory of having taking a short piss all over her creamy skin returned to my mind. Teasingly I imagined spraying her now with a new stream of hot urine squirting from my bell end. I even mimed the action tracing an imagery fountain of pee over her slender back and voluptuous buttocks. In retrospect, this was not a good thing to have done as it just made the need to go even worse. For a split second I so very tempted to actually go through with my deed and subject my mate's sleeping wife to the golden shower she had requested of me the night before.

Common sense swayed me at the last moment. The need to relieve myself was now incredibly acute and it was now an incredibly difficult task to keep it in. Desperately I searched the room for anywhere I could carry out a slash without leaving an obvious stain for Mary to discover afterwards. Necessity forced me in the direction of the built-in wardrobes. Flinging open the first set of doors revealed a full collection of clothing. The second set of doors revealed a more minimalistic collection of belongings, mainly the skis and poles belonging to me and Louise. This was as good a location as any and I had started to piss before I had even consciously focused upon my decision. Immediately a fast thick flowing stream of hot pee leapt from the end of my dick and began to spray into the wardrobe. The far wall was simple plaster and it immediately began to darken as my piss flowed all over it. The bottom of the wardrobe was carpeted; the same material as the room. Already it was becoming stained with numerous dark patches where my piss was falling. Relief poured through me, the painful urge in my bladder beginning to wane. I sighed in contentment as I idly trained my shooting piss shower over the back of the wardrobe. It didn't bother me at that stage about the mess I was leaving or the resulting stain or smell afterwards. Admittedly I was still slightly hung over from the beers last night, not to mention the distraction of my almost recent masturbatory session over Mary.

Thinking of Mary again, I closed my eyes and imagined that I was now squirting my pee all over her hot body. In my mind's eye, my golden shower was now pattering over her fantastic tits and running down her smooth belly. The furry triangle of her pubic hairs nestled between her legs was now a matted mass as my hot piss flowed between her thighs. In my fantasy Mary was just opening her mouth in a submissive posture ready to taste my pee when events from the real world grabbed my attention. A warm and obviously female hand had moved under my golden fountain of squirting piss and was now gently cupping and caressing my balls!

My eyes flicked open and I was taken over by a wave of shame as I found Mary by my side. My toilet into the wardrobe had obviously woken her and she had slipped across the room to discover what I was doing. My brain flooded with excuses and thoughts of how I could excuse my situation. At the same time my pissing cock was reacting badly to Mary's ministrations of my lower private parts. Already it was beginning to stiffen causing my shooting stream of piss to waver in the air above the wardrobe carpet. Splashes of piss were going everywhere including Mary's naked skin. To my horror I watched as droplets of my golden urine fell on her outstretched arm as she continued to massage my balls. Her nudity was a pressing desire in my mind especially once again so incredibly near. I could now feel the warmth of her body radiating outwards towards me, such was her closeness now. Her wandering hand moved upwards and I felt a bolt of pure excitement run through me as her delicate fingers brushed against my rising cock. She finished closing the gap between our bodies and I could feel her pubic hair brushing against my leg as she stood up to me on tip toe to whisper seductively in my one ear.

"Do you ever pee in the toilet?" she teased. I could hear the laughter in her voice and immediately the worried part of my brain relaxed. Thankfully she was as much entranced by watching me pee now as she had been last night when I had been forced to relive my piss into the shower cubicle.

"I want you to fuck me before breakfast," she then urged, her voice changing to a more husky sound. "You have such a wonderful cock and you're not ashamed to let me watch it in action. I love that about you."

Mary's voice was soft and sweet as she breathed into my ear. Her caressing digits were now running up and down my cock. I was at full attention now, my cock straining with the urge to be buried in her wet pussy. All piss had vanished and I had little idea or even cared if I had fully emptied my bladder.

My head had turned to met hers and within moments we were passionately joined. Her thin delicious lips were upon mine, her questing tongue in my mouth. Our passions raced, our hands now urgently tracing over the other's contours. My hands found her tits and I cupped them before breaking our kiss so I could feast upon her waiting nipples. Mary's tits were as firm and as incredible as last night. Flicking my tongue over one nipple before rapidly switching to the other brought about small groans of animal longing from her throat. Everything was awhirl, my conscious mind shut off from everyday thought. The animal in me wanted her so badly. Already I had lost focus on her bosom and had returned to a sweaty embrace with our mouths locked together. My hands had roamed downwards caressing around her bum cheeks and pulling them upwards in an attempt to bring her pussy down onto my waiting erect cock. She struggled in my grasp and broke away from me long enough to say, "The carpet! Lie down on the carpet."

It took little persuasion for me to comply with her wishes. Seconds later and I was flat on my bare back with Mary on top of me. She squirmed in my sweaty hold on her and I dimly realised that she was trying to break away. Not wanting to be too rough with this delicate flower of a woman I reluctantly broke my hold. As I looked up from my position on the carpet I was rewarded with the sight of her shaking her long red hair from side to side. This was an even more stunning sight for the presence of her bouncing breasts hovering so close above me.

"Wait!" she gasped, struggling to get her breath back. Completely naked, covered in beads of sweat and posed above my straining cock she was the horniest image I could ever imagine. I so desperately wanted her to move downwards, and slide her teasing pussy onto my waiting shaft. I tried to reach upwards with my dick but my body's movements were hampered by the fact her legs were now resting on my arms.

"Wait!" she gasped again. Her gaze had left my face and she was now focused on the sight of her pussy triangle hovering so tentatively over my manhood.

Suddenly my world was blown asunder as the first hot squirts of Mary's pee landed on my body. Her piss was so incredibly warm on my bare skin and I thrust my head backwards and let out a deep animal moan as more of her delicious pee found its mark on my body.

"Do you like that?" was her soft teasing voice from above.

Her words drifted through the black void of ecstasy flooding my brain. Gasping I opened my eyes and moved my head back to stare intently at the sight of her pussy lips leaking a small trickling stream of her piss onto my belly just above my groin.

"Yes! Oh yes. Baby, piss on me so more!" I was mesmerised by the sight of her golden urine leaving her pussy slit. At that point she giggled and all I could think was that it sounded like a naughty little school girl carrying out a sneaky dare.

"How about that?" she asked with a throaty sexual voice. Her enquiry was accompanied by a sudden strong squirt of piss from her pussy hole. I gasped in wonder at the sight. I had never been peed on before and it was a mind blowing experience. Her hot piss meanwhile was running off my stomach and onto the bedroom carpet. Only the smallest fraction of my mind was worried about the mess at that stage. I was torn between the desire for Mary to resume her toilet over my body and the need to fuck this woman senseless. The burning desire to enter her love hole was so incredibly desperate now that I was almost worried in case I lost control and took her against her will.

Another hot and utterly delicious stream of piss washed over my stomach as Mary had another little pee on me. The sight of her golden piss leaving her red haired pussy was unbelievable. Her lower lips were possibly the most inviting thing I had ever witnessed. To see that object of such desire letting out a stream of her pee was just so disgustingly naughty that it shot off the scale in terms of eroticism.

"More. Pee more!" I urged straining at the weight of her legs pinning me down. "I so want to fuck you, but please, piss on me some more!"

Mary was nothing, if not an obliging woman. With the sweetest of smiles she threw her head back and laughed an angel's laugh.

"Ok you bad boy. OK, here it comes."

There was a long pause, almost embarrassing so as Mary strained to pee again. I realised just before she started again that being horny was making it as hard to pee for her, as it had been for me.

A hot and very wet sensation started to flow over my belly as Mary recommenced her toilet. Her yellow pee shower bounced upwards as it landed in my belly button. The force of her stream was enough to make it spray away from the main impact point. She giggled again and I struggled to cast the school girl image out of my head. A sudden lack of weight on my arms caused me to wonder what was happening. It was then that I realised that Mary was sliding her body backwards across the carpet. In the process she was allowing her now constantly flowing fountain of piss issuing from her red haired pussy to wash downwards over me until she had achieved her final target. My mind reeled in wonder at the new and even deeper thrill I was receiving as Mary's hot piss shower washed over my cock and balls.

Mary had barely the chance to close her pee hole before I had reached up and grabbed here. I pulled her downwards so that her naked body rubbed over my piss stained skin and then my mouth was upon hers, our embrace locked tight. Passion overtook me and I swooned with the heat of the moment. At long last, my desperate need was answered and I felt the ecstatic moment arrive as my cock finally slid into her extremely wet and waiting pussy. The walls of her womanhood moved past my cock, in and out, in an ever increasing rhythm of motion. Her moans filled my ears as she broke her lips away from mine. I found her right nipple as compensation and bit, possibly a little too hard, in teasing pleasure. I was now drunk upon her sex, my mind filled with nothing but racing pleasure as I pumped away inside my best mate's wife's pussy. This had already been the best fuck of my life and we were not even done yet!

Mary's arms pushed away from me, seeking release from my embrace. I had not even registered the moment when we had rolled over bringing my body to bare down upon her. All I could think of was my thrusting cock in the warm, wet and tight place between her legs.

"Behind, fuck me from behind like you did last night!" she begged. Her voice was almost hoarse as she begged me to comply. Her beautiful long red hair lay in damp strands around her head which was currently laid upon the carpet.

"Ok!" I managed to blurt out. God, I was just about to come! Gasping for air I managed to break away from her body, although the removal of my cock from her muff was possibly one of the hardest things I had ever had to do. It had been only the promise of a prolonging of our pleasures that had allowed me to comply.

Mary stumbled as she made to stand. She took a drunken swagger and then caught herself. The bed was only a few paces away and she immediately moved to position herself ready the resumption of our love making. Just as unsteady on my feet I stared at the sight now in front of me. Mary was now standing on widely spread legs her peach like buttocks inviting me to fuck her like the dirty bitch she was. I could just see her tits hovering over the bed and her long red strands hanging downwards hiding her face from view. I moved into position, my rock hard cock straining with the need to re-enter her body. My shaft was covering in her love juices and a small amount of my own cum. I was just about to slide back under the groove of her perfect buttocks when I heard her voice pleading for another course of action.

"The other hole!" was her request. For Mary, nothing was going to be an obstacle now and I changed my point of entry to comply I was just about to slide my shaft between her pert, firm bum cheeks when there came a knock on the bedroom door.

Instantly my heart froze. The end of my dick was now only inches away from sliding into Mary's waiting bum-hole. We were both completely naked and if the bedroom door was to open now, there would no hiding our actions. I think we had both stopped breathing at that moment, our combined gaze locked on the door from where the sound had just come.

"Wake up sleepy heads!" was Louise's sweet voice from the other side of the door. It was as if having the two of us in the same bedroom was the naturalist thing in the world. I shifted my gaze to met Mary's eyes. She had moved from her promiscuous position and had turned to face me. A look of horror was on her pretty face.

"What shall we do?" she mouthed silently to me.

I shrugged my shoulders. My mind was awhirl. To say nothing seemed cowardly. After all, both Chris & Louise were both perfectly aware that we had spent the night together. On the other hand so had they. There was no one here who was not as guilty as the others. For my own part, I held onto the smallest of moral high grounds that I had heard Chris fucking Louise far sooner than I had screwed his stunning wife.

leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers
12