Fucking My Sister on Her Period

Story Info
Bro fucks his sister on her period.
989 words
3.53
252.4k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Alex, I'm about 6'2", I have black hair and vibrant blue eyes (or so they tell me).I'm 19 this year and I've always fancied fucking a girl her period, but I've never done so, or more like I'd never did. That changed the day I fucked my sister on her period.

Mum and dad were always on business trips around the world, so my sister and I were often left at home, by ourselves. My sister Juliet is very hot, if I do say so myself. At home she barely wears anything except for that see-through white t-shirt and those panties that barely hides her fabulous ass. She is 18 this year.

I had never fucked a girl on her period before, everytime I asked one of my ex-girlfriends, she would say 'no'.

That day, I was having shower, when my sister came rushing in. I heard her look under the sink for any pads or tampons, but found none. She decided to have a shower anyway, so when she pulled the shower curtain back, she saw me naked and my cock was up in the air. What guy, wouldn't get a boner by staring at those huge 36 cup tits, the way her nipples were hard, a well-rounded shaped ass like hers and the way her pussy was waxed clean and wet, wait, wet?? Oh my god, my sister was fuckin' aroused by me. So I did have a six pack, and I did have toned muscles, and I did have a 12 and a half inch cock when I was fully aroused. Wait, she wasn't staring at me, she was staring at my cock. I don't think she's ever seen one that large before. I invited her in the shower.

"Juliet." I said

"What do you want Alex?" she asked without taking her eyes off my cock.

"Come here." I replied.

She did, as soon as she did, I pulled her close to me, so that my cock was rubbing against her ass. when she felt it, she moaned in my ear. I started to place butterfly kisses starting from her shoulder, down to her first lovely tit. I couldn't resist and took the huge globe in my mouth. I started sucking it and flicked my tongue over her nipple multiple times so she started moaning uncontrollably. While I was sucking one, my hand was playing with her other globe, kneading the globe and pinching and squeezing the nipple, and soon she came, twisting and swirling in my grip.

I then shoved my cock into her mouth, which she all so easily accepted. She then started blowing me. With her hand around my shaft and mouth around my head she blew me, she even deep throated me a few times, she obviously was experienced. As she deep throated me, she constantly liked my balls making me groan. I soon came after her magnificent blowing.

I asked her "Do you want us to fuck?"

She replied "Do you think I did all that because I didn't?"

I asked her "You're on your period right?"

"Yep." was her answer.

"So you want do you want some on your period, you little slut? Do you want your older brother to fuck your tiny pink slit so hard that you won't be able to walk for weeks? Do you want my thick long cock deep down inside your pussy, cumming until there's nothing left?" I asked her.

Her reply was "Mmmm... Yes big brother, I want your nice big thick fat cock inside my tiny pussy, I want you to shove that nice fat cock into my pussy so hard that I won't be able to walk for months, I want you to do me so hard on my fucking period, I want you to shoot your seed deep inside me, so deep that there's the danger of getting pregnant. I'll be your little slut, you little whore, I just want you to fuck me with hat lovely dick of yours."

I loved it when my sister talked dirty to me. So I pushed her up against the shower wall and shoved my dick inside her lovely pink pussy, she was so wet (she's on her period remember) and so fucking tight. I thrust in her like a madman. Her juices and the blood make it so easy to thrust in her. He thrust deep inside her, slowly gaining the tempo, soon she tightened her grip on my shoulders, her body tensing up.

"Come on big brother, just a little bit more, if you do, I'll let you fuck me every time I'm on my period, let me cum and I'll be your little slut, you can fuck me whenever you want."

Her dirty words was all that was needed, soon I was thrusting like it was the end of the world. Then her walls around him tightened and she came, bucking like a bull in the rodeo. Then I came, shooting my seed deep inside her.

Then she quickly rinsed off, left the shower and went back to her room. I did the same thing.

"Hello little sis." I said with a mischievous smirk.

"What do you want now Alex? You already fucked me."

"Do you remember your promise little sis?"

"What promise?" she asked. I saw the mischievous glint in her eyes and knew she was pretending.

"You know the one where you promised to be my little slut and I could fuck you anytime I wanted?"

"Oh! That promise. Yes I remember, what about it?" She replied

"Oh, nothing important, just that I'm up for round 2 right now." Sure enough my dick was swinging around like a wild man, my sister after all wasn't changed.

"Are you sure that's a good thing to do right now?" she purred.

"I'm 100 percent sure, no get you ass over here."

And that started round 2, 4, 5, 6...