Fucking My Wife

Story Info
My wife gets turned on when I confess my bi-sexuality.
3.1k words
4.01
66.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desires2
desires2
116 Followers

When people on here describe their wives, I'm sure that most are describing a fantasy.

I don't have to do that, as my wife is my fantasy, and the fantasy of most males.

She's Asian, a Filipina, but not one of those tiny types that looks like an underage school girl.

No, my wife is about 5'5", and curvy, and the easiest way to describe her is to say that she looks like an Asian Salma Hayek - in body and facially.

In fact, I'd say that Vanessa is maybe just a bit meatier - in a good way.

She's younger than me, and frankly too good for me. Her personality matches her looks. She is beautiful in every way. When I met her I knew I could not possibly do any better. Since we've been married I've never regretted one day, and a lot of the time I do feel like the luckiest man on earth.

When we met she told me she was a virgin, and although I didn't necessarily believe it, it seemed possible in a strong Catholic culture.

We had met online, and then in person in the Philippines about 6 months later. It was love at first sight, and sex (unexpectedly) the next morning, which was fantastic.

In the following 3 weeks we got to know each others minds and bodies, and I definitely wasn't disappointed on either account.

Vanessa was a quick study, and submissive. She liked me taking charge, but even so I took it slowly in introducing her to the physical pleasures. She liked it pretty straight, - me on top, her on top, and doggie. But I also taught her how to suck me, and accept my cum in her mouth, and to relax when I licked her pussy.

I love her pussy, it's the meatiest mound I've ever cum across (pun intended). I like feeling it through her panties before I take them off. Her ass is also the best I've ever seen, not that I've seen that many - but even compared to porn stars it's a fantastic ass. Her breasts aren't humungous, but 36D is nothing to sneeze at - they're big. They are full and heavy, and topped with huge dark nipples that come to attention at the slightest provocation.

I've noticed that in a crowd of people my wife - to me, and I'm sure to others - is always the most attractive person there. Whether it's in a line for a concert, shopping at the supermarket, or at a school P&C meeting she would draw attention, except for her demure manner. She really doesn't know how beautiful she is, and her manner can appear "aloof or even snobby", when in reality she's just a bit shy.

Even so, I notice guys staring at her, and it doesn't bother me. I still stare at her in admiration, and with lusty thoughts. She's totally loyal, and although a total babe she's not flirty - or at least not when I'm around?

Even though we've been married for 12 years and had 2 kids, I've never fantasised about anybody else. In fact, I can't even imagine having sex with someone else, and there really is no need to.

Vanessa is happy to service my needs. Even when half asleep she is OK with me mounting her, on top or from behind, or performing oral on her and then mounting her. She's also not adverse to opening her mouth in a slumber to service me orally, or even to let me wank off in her mouth.

Recently I bought her a selection of lingerie from China. Crotchless mesh body suits, and bodysuits with cutouts where the breasts and ass cheeks are. Stretchy mesh boob tubes, and thin lacey tops that barely contain her boobs. She completes the ensemble with crotchless panties. Sometimes she puts something on and waits for me when I get back from dropping the kids off at school. She likes wearing it. It makes her feel sexy and wet.

She asks me "Do I look like a prostitute in this?" and she'll pose provocatively, shaking her ass at me, and rubbing her hands up and down the back of her legs.

I get a raging hard on right away, and we fuck like crazy.

So, I haven't really got much to complain about have I?

The only downside is that Vanessa is not really into porn, and she can be a bit reserved.

She says she doesn't like porn - even though her pussy says so otherwise.

She does get wet watching it, but denies enjoying it. Hmmm...

Having said that, one night she surprised me by suggesting we watch some porn when the kids were asleep.

I put on my homemade compilations of MMF threesomes, and cumshots and within minutes she was dripping wet.

I decided to try something new, and went to the bathroom to retrieve the 8" silicone vibrator I had bought her for a joke about a year earlier.

She was waiting spread legged on the sofa, and I slowly inserted the lubricated dildo into her and started fucking her with it and licking her clit at the same time.

Watching her face as I slid the huge dildo in and out of her, and hearing her gasps of breath turned me on like crazy.

I can't really explain why. Sure, she got turned on when we fucked, but now she was being turned on by something else, and seeing that side of her was new to me.

I always imagined her sex drive as being mainly a "wifely duty" although she obviously wasn't faking it, but watching this huge vibrating dildo fuck her, showed me another side of her. She liked sexual pleasure, even if it wasn't coming from me.

We moved to the bedroom - still with the dildo - and carried on where we had left off.

Vanessa stopped me for a moment to ask a question which was "Had I ever had a threesome in real life?"

I had answered this question in the negative before, as I didn't think that Vanessa with her conservative background could handle my bi-sexual experimental past.

But this time I hesitated for a second, and she knew, and said "You have, haven't you?

I had to admit I had, and after further questioning I also admitted to some bi-sexual experimentation and that I had sucked some cocks.

In fact, now I was on a roll, and I confessed to all my previous sexual escapades in graphic detail. All the cock sucking, and cum swallowing, and kinky threesomes. I told her stuff that I had never told anyone, and it felt good to unburden myself. Although as I spilt my guts I wasn't too sure if it was the right thing to do, or how she would take it.

Well, she was shocked to say the least, but she seemed to understand and passed it off as me being young and experimenting. I had to correct her in that, and told her my threesomes and recent cocksucking escapades had been just before I had met her.

Even though shocked, she was also something else. WET!!

As I had told her each story I had noticed her pussy swelling and getting wetter. I had started with one finger, Progressed to 2, then 3, then 4. I practically had my whole hand up there. She had never been anywhere near this aroused before, and the wetter she got, the harder I got!

She still seemed more or less OK with my confessions, and then in a "tit for tat" she confessed something as well!

She told me that she wasn't a virgin when she met me!

This was something I had always suspected anyway, but now actually hearing her confession, it was my turn to be shocked. I wanted all the details, but she didn't want to tell me.

I begged her to tell me, since I had told her in graphic detail of my exploits.

So, slowly, and reluctantly at first - she told me.

She had met this guy through some kind of work camp in Manila. He was South American, so not being a local she felt no-one would gossip and find out. They had an obvious mutual attraction, had flirted, and decided to book a hotel room for a rendezvous.

"Whose idea was that?" I asked.

"Mine." she said, and strangely the answer turned me on. I realized that before my wife met me she had sexual desires - strong enough to act on.

I wanted details of exactly what happened.

She said she was nervous but excited, and they started off by having a shower together.

I imagined their bodies all slippery and soapy. Their hands sliding over each other's bodies. His hands caressing her big tits, and hers stroking his cock.

She described him getting hard. And pushing it against her as he kissed her and squeezed her tits. She described how she got on her knees with the water cascading over her head and body, and how she was so excited she came as she experimented with licking and sucking his cock and balls.

Her descriptions were making me wild with jealousy, but I was getting aroused like never before. She was stroking my cock as she told me, and she could feel me getting harder. She hopped on top of me, and inserted my cock inside her and started kissing me and raping my mouth with her tongue.

"I'm turning you on aren't I babe?" she said.

"Yes." I said between thrusts into her, and mouthfuls of her tits and tongue.

"Do you want to hear how he fucked me?"

"Uh huh." I moaned...

They moved to the bed still dripping wet, and he pushed her down and fingered her wet pussy as he tongue kissed her. She wanted to suck him again, so she pushed him on his back, grabbed his cock and licked and sucked her way up and down the shaft and head.

I was a bit shocked by how far she went but she said "It was my first time, so I wanted to try everything. I had always wondered what sucking a cock would feel like, and it really turned me on - I felt like such a naughty girl." she laughed.

"I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to see how it would feel and taste, but he stopped me, and flipped me on my back."

As she described this to me I'm picturing every move. Every expression on her young virginal face. I picture her legs spread, and her pussy dripping wet with desire and lust. His body kneeling between her open inviting legs. His cock a spear hanging down hard between his legs and about to penetrate her and take her virginity.

She describes him slowly lowering his body onto and into hers. His mouth on hers. A pressure between her legs. Her lips parting as he slowly enters her mouth with his tongue, and her wet pussy lips parting and slowly sliding up his cock as he enters her, taking her virginity.

"You didn't use a condom?" I asked.

"No, it was my first time - so I wanted to feel the real thing - he said he'd pull out when he came."

I was shocked now, but turned on. She had lost all control to her base instincts.

I had always thought of my wife (when it came to sex) as being just a bit reserved and in control, but now I discover she just wanted him to fuck her. She wasn't worried about diseases or getting pregnant, she just wanted to be fucked hard and feel him cum in her.

It really turned me on seeing this animal side of her. Just pure sexual lust and desire.

"Did you cum again when he fucked you?" I asked

"He started off slowly, but then he fucked me really hard. He pushed my legs right back to get in deep, and squeezed my tits, and then he ground against my pussy, and yes, I came again."

"When I came my moans turned him on and he fucked me even harder. I was like a rag doll - just lying there and taking it."

"But he wasn't finished. He flipped me over, made me put my ass in the air, and then he grabbed my hips and fucked me doggie style. He was reaching around and grabbing my tits, and I could feel his balls slapping against my ass. I liked that. Then he pushed me face down onto my stomach and kept fucking me. I was pressed hard, face down into the sheets, and I could feel my ass shudder with each thrust, and I told him to cum in me"

I pictured him fucking her from behind, grabbing her juicy ass cheeks and pounding into her.

"He pounded me hard like that for what seemed like ages, and then I felt him grind deep in my pussy and shudder and moan as he came inside me, filling my pussy with his cum."

I love fucking Vanessa like this, and feeling her ass cheeks tense and relax with each thrust. Hearing her muffled moans of pleasure into the sheets as she pushes her ass back to meet each thrust. Sometimes I like to roll her on top of me, still inside her from behind, so I can grab her breasts and rub her wet clit. She likes this.

I picture in my mind him doing the same manoeuvre, and I see her on top of him, legs spread and his cock sliding in and out, his balls slapping up and down with each thrust. I imagine watching her, and then I imagine something else. I imagine being there and licking her pussy as he thrusts into her. I imagine sucking his balls, and licking his pussy juice covered shaft. I imagine them both moaning with pleasure as I lick and suck them, and I imagine them both cumming as I lick. I imagine the pussy and cum juices leaking out of her, and him, and I lick and suck them both clean.

Until now I'd always thought it a bit strange, the husbands who got off on watching their wives suck my cock, and then seeing me fuck them. But now I (kind of) got it.

It's an arousing thought. I'm not quite sure why? Is it the jealousy? Is it seeing sides of your wife that you didn't know existed? Is it the want to "reclaim" her after watching her with someone else? Or is it you just want her to be free to explore her sexuality? If it turns her on, isn't that good for you as well? I'm not sure what I was thinking - all I know is that as she described it to me, It turned me on and I liked it.

I had a boner like you wouldn't believe, and I thrust hard up into her bloated wet pussy.

We were like 2 animals in the jungle having a last fuck before the end of the world.

We were both so turned on by our confessions, and I wondered how she would look with someone's cock in her mouth.

Reading my mind, she grabbed the dildo and started sucking it, putting her mouth close to mine so I could join in and share the silicone cock with her.

We both took turns thrusting the dildo into each other's mouths as we fucked.

She warned "I'm going to cum" and I thrust into her harder, as I squeezed one tit and thrust the dildo deep into her mouth. I felt her body shudder with orgasmic convulsions, and she moaned and salivated with her mouth around the dildo.

She sensed me about to cum, so she rode me harder and thrust the saliva covered dildo into my mouth as I grabbed her ass and shuddered with waves of orgasmic aftershocks.

We collapsed into each other's arms, both agreeing that it had been fantastic.

A few weeks after that I thought I'd surprise her, and I took some photos of us together and alone naked, and published our profile on a swingers site - without telling her.

I thought that after our mock threesome maybe she wanted to consider trying the real thing? I wasn't sure if transferring a fantasy to reality was a good idea, but I thought perhaps she wanted to try it?

One night when I thought she was in the right mood I showed her our profile, and some of the contacts I had made.

She was surprised - and not in a good way! Maybe horrified would be a better word!

She told me she could never do anything like that, and was upset that I could even consider her wanting to.

I apologised for misreading her, but reminded her of that night, and of how wet she was when we swapped our "stories."

She seemed to be in complete denial of her feelings that night, and our sex life took a dramatic downturn for a while as she struggled with what she thought were my "weird" fantasies. Eventually we recovered.

I actually told her that I did it more for her than for me, as I've had more sexual experiences. I didn't want her to feel like she was missing out on something in life by being married to me. Sometimes her single friends would talk about their new boyfriends, and how big their cocks are, and some of her married friends have told her (in confidence) about their affairs. I didn't want her thinking her life or sex life was boring or vanilla. I just gave her the option if SHE wanted to. We could talk about it and weigh up the pros and cons. I had to re-assure her that I thought our sex life was fantastic. It wasn't a case of me being bored or unsatisfied. Nothing was further from the truth.

One good thing was she realised that her husband has a really nice cock, because of the dozen or so guys and couples that messaged us, my cock was the biggest and thickest by far.

We both agreed to find happiness with each other, and not look outside our marriage.

We still occasionally employ the dildo for mock threesomes, and occasionally I still imagine watching her suck someone's cock, and fucking them, but fantasies and realities should never mix... should they??

desires2
desires2
116 Followers