Fucking My Wife and Her Sister

Story Info
Story of struggling through life, marriage.
1.4k words
3.23
76.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GROUP SEX WITH WIFE HER SISTER AND HER HUSBAND

In 1967 I was called to serve a compulsory army service. The time to serve was 18 months, far too long for a young man in his prime, plus married. I knew that I would have to be able to withstand a lot as I have already gone through some shits that no ordinary man has to go through in his lifetime, I was only 19.

I went to the army leaving behind a very pretty wife barely 18 years old with a lot of sex experience behind her. You would know if you have followed my previous postings.

Starting to serve army I did not have much time to think about my wife and with whom she is fucking which was to my benefits. Serving army was not easy by any stretch of imagination. Just what I needed, as prescribed by the doctor for me at that time.

For the first month you as a recruit could not have visitors, could not go out to the town, you are bound to the barracks until the special day when we swore allegiance. That day come I knew that my wife would be waiting for me at the gate after the ceremony. All I could think was seeing her naked body, her pussy and fucking her.

The ceremony was soon over we with a visitors where let go out the gate and with a pass we could go to the town and spend night with our wife.

Of course my wife was at the gate waiting for me we kiss hug and left for the town. We booked a room in a hotel and could not wait to close the door of the room behind. I would let you imagine what took place after.

As all in life come and passes away sadly, she returned home being well fucked that I didn't think she going to need one until she comes to visit me again.

How wrong was I, in the next couple of weeks I was called to the gate by the loud speakers telling me that I got visitor. I come to the gate and there was my mother sister and my stepfather. Usually we would go the town but my mother said we are not going to the town as we would like to catch a next train back home in the next couple of hours. Across the road from the gate was a big shady three so we sat there.

I could tell that there is something on mother's mind and she can't wait to tell me. So she did..."...my son my son, that wife of yours, she loves more to see her brother-in-low than you..." Mom, why do have a need to say something like that to me now...I thought. That was the last thing I needed to know...what the fuck.

The rest of the visit was unpleasant as there was nothing I could say. I knew that mother would not lay to me.

After next four months I was promoted and had a group of 15 young solders under my command. I come to know lot of solders and become friend with so many young people.

I have friend posted at the gate in control of the passes out to the town and in general people going out to the town and coming back. I talked to him, telling him about my marriage and how I would like to go out and "sort" things. He said that is no problem, just behaves and you would get

Saturday and Sunday out. I would take your pass and report that you have not gone out at all, when you return I would just let you in.

That's how it was. My village was only 55 km away and one hour by the train. I come home where mother and my sister and Ana's sister lived. Previously I have arranged with my wife to come day prior and stay with her sister.

I had a plan.

Arriving into the village I went straight to wife's sister's house. After all the niceties few drinks, I ask my wife to go the shop to get me a packet of cigarettes. She left. Brother-in-low was not home so I was left alone with Ana's sister.

As soon as Ana closed the door I sat down her sister, started talking. "You know what is going on between your husband and Ana, what are going to do if anything about it. How could you let your husband screwing your little sister? She started crying, what I can do I am powerless to do anything. ..Do you want to do something? I ask. Yes she replied. Obviously they both enjoy having sex, can I ask something of you? Of course she said. Listen, I said, 4 of us are going to have sex you must participate I am sure it is going to be uncomfortable at the beginning but believe me you are going to have satisfaction not only having sex but even more paying your husband back for fucking your little sister.

It took her a little while just to comprehend what I am asking, and being embarrassed that I know the truth about all thing, on top of that I told her that I myself have witnessed twice two of them fucking in her house and she refuses I would report it to the police as Ana was underage, she could not refuse.

Are you going to have sex with me she asks, yes I must.

Ana comes back from the shop, we talked sister's husband comes home. Night started to fall down, after the dinner and few drinks it was time for bad. Ana's sister and husband went to their bedroom, Ana started to make bad when I took her hand and without knocking on the bedroom door walked with Ana in. Ana could not say a word, sister's husband was about to say something with his mouth opened but no words come out. I closed door behind and start to talk. I said "Look I know and everybody in this room knows what is going on between Ana and you (facing brother-in-low) you two have been having sex affair for who knows how long this has to stop or I am going to the police...or all of you have to agree we have sex, we would change pussies and the woman would change cocks...what is going to be?

I could hear husband whispering "you are crazy"...I started by taking my army belt off then trousers and totally naked said to them what are you waiting for?

Hesitantly one by one they started taking of their clothes. I enjoyed every second. Actually could not wait to see Ana's sister naked. Finally the fucker of my wife was naked and I must say he had a cock as my wife once said "twice as yours". What now, they said. I would like to fuck my sister-in-low, you fuck yours. So the party started. Once we wormed up a bit the rest of it was easy.

Must admit I enjoyed watching my wife being fucked once without my ball not getting frozen or no fear of them seeing me. Ana's sister was a good looking lady and she did have a small pussy, much smaller than her younger sister, my wife.

We were turned opposite to each other so we could watch at the same time how the fucking is going on. Ana's sister could see sister's pussy being pumped up while she was fucked hard by me.

Would you like to swap I ask. Yes we can do that. So we swap. I started fucking Ana while her sister fucked her husband. I suspected that both woman never had both holes plugged I left Ana while her sister was on top of her husband and gently glided my cock into her ass while the huge cock of her husband was in her pussy. She loved it. I could not hold any longer I ejaculated into Ana's sister ass. While my cock was still pulsating a ask Ana to take place. This time sister husband entered Ana's ass while I was in her pussy.

We were enjoyed group sex, taking turns few times finally I said to the Ana's brother-in-low, if I ever here that you been together with my wife I would go straight to the police and the jail is not going to escape you. If you want again a little fun like we just have by all means I am for it and only than that you could fuck my wife if I fuck yours. Is it not fair?

End