Fucking Other Mens Wives

Story Info
From the fucker's point of view.
1.2k words
3.7
211.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nasty Karl
Nasty Karl
15 Followers

The first time I had a married lady I was young. The married lady on the corner gave me every boy’s dream. Her husband had a bad back and just wasn’t taking care of business. For three years, even after his back was better, she taught me well. She was a lady in public, but very nasty, when it came to sex. She gave me my first pussy, blow job, tit fuck, ass fuck and threesome. Just before I left for the service she took on my best friend and me. She loved to have her ass slapped and be called a nasty little whore.

I do love fucking another mans wife. The best are women who just want some Secret Nasty Sex. Ladies in public, who will do anything, that, will make them cum in private.

One example was Becky, she loved to sneak by my apartment and have me do the things to her she wouldn’t let her husband do. I think her favorite was kneeling with a large rubber dildo up her juicy pussy and have me jack off in her mouth. She wanted all my cum in mouth, whatever we had done, even ass fucking. It was just so nasty pulling out of her ass and having her suck the cumm from my cock. It seemed Becky had caught her husband eating one of her girlfriends and just loved going home with my cum. in her mouth and kissing him. From what Becky told me, the only good fucking he got was after I was there first.

I have only had two experiences with married couples that worked. Meaning they both got into it and there was know problem later.

He had told me to arrive at seven PM sharp. "Just walk right in I'll be fucking her in the living room" Well he was as good as his word. What a sight, she was on her knees, bent forward, hands tied behind her back and blindfolded. He was behind her slamming his fat cock into her cunt, slapping her ass and calling her "A NASTY LITTLE SLUT". I was quickly out of my close, and as agreed, I knelt in front of the bitch, picked her head up by her hair and forced my 7 inches past her lips and started force fucking her mouth.

His wife liked him rough, so they would do fantasy rapes. He had brought me in to do something he wanted to see his wife get her asshole raped by a stranger. He had told me, when he pulled out and shot cum all over her asshole, I was to change places with him. With no other lube or foreplay, I was to ram my cock up her ass. My meat is not huge, nor is it small but it is damn hard. You could hear the breath go out of her as I rammed the first three inches up her back door. By the time I had my man meat buried, she had been driven to the floor. I was pounding into her ass, while her husband fucked her mouth. I only lasted about five minutes, the third time the bitch came and screamed around her husbands cock, I emptied my nut sack in her tight little asshole. That was the start of a great night.

One couple I remember well. They where both schoolteachers and twice year they like to Nasty. " You two BASTARDS make me CUMMMM and FUCKING CUMMMM" that was her order, The last action of the night had her kneeling on her husbands cock, both of us in her, me from behind "FUCK ME, YOU BASTARDS" over and over. Both cocks rubbing in her hot juicy cunt. We ended up with her on her back with her legs pulled back and my cock pumping in her ass, while her husband jacked off in her mouth. Very Hot and NASTY.

Right now I’ve got the young wife of a local minister playing, some very nasty games. She likes to fantasize she is being fucked by Daddy so of course I help her out.


Now lift your skirt and pull your panties aside. Get your fingers down on your pussy and play with it till you turn it into a Hot Juicy CUNT. Keep that dress high, so I can watch. God you look hot and nasty, my cock is hard as a rock in my hand. When your Cunt is all juicy and just before you Cum., step astride of my legs, get a hold of my cock and mount it. Drive yourself to my balls just as fast as you can take it. Now use my cock to make yourself Cum. Get both your hands behind my neck and grind and pump yourself on my Man Meat. As you start Cumming, I'll rip your blouse open and use both my hands and mouth on your tits. I push your tits together and get both your nipples deep in my mouth and suck. That's it you sweet Slut, I love feeling your Cunt Cummmm, running down onto my nut sack. Now that you've Cummm the first time, you rise off my cock, guide my cock to you ass-ring and stretch it over the head of my cock. I grab you by the neck and pull you down and toward me, till your tits a smashed against my hard chest and your asshole is to my balls. Now slowly grind your sweet ass on the base of my cock. You can call me Daddy; I’m old enough to be your daddy. I know he would love fuck you in the ass, I’ll do it for him.

I’m going to hold you firmly in place, I won’t let you pump or pull you tit’s off my chest. Now whisper all the NASTY things you have done, and the ones you want to do, in Daddies ear. I don’t want you whispering Lady like words, use the Nasty ones. Daddy wants his little girl to be his slut and he loves the way your asshole feels grasping and cumming on his cock! Daddies is going to suck your tongue and Cumm in your ass! When I talked that way to her, my little ministers wife came so hard her ass was like a milking machine sucking my cummmm deep in her bowels.

Like Becky she likes going home to her husband with a mouth full of other mens cummm. I fulfilled one of fantasizes by setting up a gangbang where 6 of us used her anyway we wanted but all the jizzz went in her mouth.

Now Ladies here’s one I have been wanting to do, any of you, that might like to give it try, let me know……

I'll have you tie your husband in a chair, blindfolded. That way I can have you stand in front of him, bend at the waist with you arms around his neck and tell him all the nasty things I'm doing to you. He'll hear it all, from your lips, as I do it to you.

After I eat your juicy cunt and fuck it full of my CUM, I'll stick my tongue in your ass and get it ready for my cock. If he asks me real nice, I may untie one hand so he can jack-off, while I Fuck your tight asshole full of my Cummm.

Just before I leave I'll have you remove his blindfold so he can watch as you kneel in front of me sucking my man meat and finger fucking yourself. When you start to cummm on your own fingers, I'll tell him just how it feels pumping my cock cummm in his ladies mouth while he watches.

Nasty Karl
Nasty Karl
15 Followers