Fucking Rain

Story Info
Into each life a little rain's gotta fall
896 words
4
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, it just can't rain right now! I don't have time to take care of all this crap in the rain! Well, it's gonna hafta fuckin wait! Too bad!!" I wish I had heaved my cell phone. Just like I heaved the softball through the windshield of my ex's 65 Camaro. Why now? Why can't I be, for 5 fucking minutes, just like everybody else? Ugh!

"Hey! Watch out!" I felt an arm grab onto me and hold me back, blocking out most of the water spray from the truck flying by. I looked up into the most gorgeous, chocolate brown eyes, embedded in this sculpted face, framed with thick waves of blond.

Where the fuck did my mind just disappear to? Why isn't there some caustic remark flying off my tongue? Why am I just gazing up, lost in those warm pools? He smiled.

"Are you alright?"

"I think so." Gently, he set me back onto those foolishly, ridiculous platform heels I'd chosen to wear today. Steadying me when I wobbled. "I need a drink..." I looked around for the closest pub, grabbed his hand and strode away. Inside Ole Paddy's, I sat at the bar, ordered a shot of Jameson's, one for each of us, cheers, and down the hatch.

His face was strong, manly, with a couple of days stubble giving him that "roughened" look. His shoulders blocked the light, making me wish I could drape myself over them like a cape, then slither down that solidly, toned body. I signaled the bartender for another shot. He matched me, shot for shot. We made small talk, the basics. He made sure I was okay, made sure I had a cab ride back to my flat, made sure I got to the door. Made sure I made it to bed.

I don't remember much after the seventh or eighth shot except for him pulling me off the stool, and into his arms. Swaying with me, singing softly in my ear, touching me as if I were something precious, somebody wanted needily. I know I dreamed that scene over and over that night, wishing it had gone further than just getting me home and into bed.

Morning sunlight burned my eyes, burned away my erotic dreams of the gorgeous, blond hunk. Wishing I was still dreaming, I untangled myself from my sheets and blanket and went to the kitchen, made coffee, and went for the shower. Scrubbing off the previous day's bullshit made me feel so much better. I rinsed the conditioner from my eyes to see my gorgeous blond hunk outside my shower curtain.

"Coffee's good. Mind if I join you?" He climbed right in, slipping against me as he reached for the soap. "You missed a spot." he said in my ear, soaping up my right breast. Then the left. Sudsing them up. Making my breath back up in my chest.

I let him suds me up all over, stretching, slithering against him slickly when he washed my back, purring when he slid his hands between my thighs, grabbing on to the bar on the wall tightly when he slid two fingers in, rocking me.

I soaped his back, the incredible expanse of his chest, his taut belly. Sliding slowly to my knees, I soaped his cock and balls. Stroking and massaging. Squeezing and pulling. Rinsing it of suds, I wrapped my lips around it and sucked. Licked. Made his cock my favorite lollipop. He pulled me to my feet, rinsed us both soap free, double checking my crevice with slippery fingers.

"Come to bed." I led him to my king size. Stretching out damply on my sheets, splaying myself for his gaze. His cock, thick and purple, jutted up out of his nest of blond curls.

I wanted to suck him some more. I wanted him inside me, pounding inside me. He lay beside me, gently caressing my nipple, bringing it to peak. His tongue played with my pebbled nipple, making me feel those pulls way down deep. Where I hoped his cock would pound. Where his fingers were playing, moistening, lubing.

His hair was like silk as it travelled over me, slowly rubbing against my skin, making my body come alive, making these sensations electrified. Feeling these pulses through my body, as his mouth moved, as his tongue teased, as his fingers slid in and out, over and over, rubbing, stroking and rubbing. As his tongue joined his fingers at my bush, I swung around so my mouth could clamp onto that supercock and suck to my heart's content.

He brought my first orgasm as soon as my mouth latched on, so as I was sucking, I was bucking against his mouth, his fingers, humming my moans out, sucking him, squeezing, massaging his balls. His lips and tongue narrowed their circle, focusing on my clit. Twirling, swirling sucking, licking, making me scream around his shaft.

"I gotta get in you...NOW." Flipped over, pinned to the mattress, holding on for dear life as the orgasm train started rolling through. Grunting, panting, trying to get him deeper, and trying to slam harder. His teeth at my throat, biting. My nails scoring red lines down his shoulders, his back. Shuddering, coming.

"...harder, harder...omg, please don't stop..." Pounding inside, balls slapping my ass...until he swallowed my screams...until he gathered me close, until we slept.