Fucking the Blind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrMick
DrMick
275 Followers

"I think it's time we opened up this asshole," he rasps. "What d'ya say, boys?"

Perverted cheers fill the room.

Vivian pulls the long, wet Hispanic cock from her lips.

"YES!" she snarls like a woman who has lost all sense of her inhibitions. "Please rip that asshole apart! Punish my slutty little ass!"

More cheers fill the room, as the old man's hard, red prick pierces Vivian's anal ring and then disappears deep inside her anus.

"AH, YESSS! RAPE MY ASSSSSSSS!!!" Vivian growls like an animal.

Seeing how much she likes to get treated like a deranged masochist, the mean-looking guy with tattoos grabs Vivian's throat with one hand and squeezes. With his other hand, he smacks her -- although not too hard -- on the side of her face.

"We're gonna pump you with so much cum that it's gonna leak out of your fucking eye sockets," he spits at her.

Then, before she can say anything else, the Hispanic grabs her by the hair and thrusts his prick back down her throat. Her mouth is filled with so much saliva, she makes beautiful slurping sounds as she gets face-fucked.

It's the most wonderful sight in the world, watching my wife get plugged up at both ends.

"Vivian," I whisper to her, "the man fucking your asshole right now is at least as old as your own father."

"Mmmmrrrfff," she moans with her mouth full of Hispanic cock.

While waiting their turn to fuck her, men use the opportunity to molest her body in other ways. Some smack her violently on the ass as she gets butt-fucked. Others reach underneath her and yank on her nipples or her dangling pussy meat. And others decide to spit on her. Gobs of saliva spring forth and stick to her sweaty back. Some gobs land in her hair. And others plop onto her cheeks and chin and forehead as she sucks the Hispanic man.

Feeling her body being peppered by the spittle of these strange men, she starts to have yet another orgasm. I see a hand underneath her, working her clit as her ass gets pumped. Goosebumps cover her juicy white booty, and the cheeks bounce in such an adorable way as the old man's cock drills in and out of her.

"Wahhhmmmmm," she wails in pleasure as the Hispanic continues to stuff her throat.

"Get ready to taste me, Chica," he smiles down at her. He pulls his cock from her lips and lets all of us watch as he jerks himself off and spews blast after blast of hot creamy sperm into my wife's hungry mouth.

"Drink it all down, Vivian," I encourage her. "Just like you did to all those guys in college."

She closes her mouth and swallows, letting the spunk ooze down her esophagus and into her belly.

"Goddamn, yes, bitch!" wheezes the old man, still humping away on her ass. "Keep squeezing that shit-ring nice and tight around my penis!"

The old man's body begins to shake as he unloads the creamy contents of his winkled balls into my wife's rectum.

He lays his sweaty torso down onto her back, as he continues to slowly and tenderly pump her ass, depositing every last drop of cum he has. He kisses the side of her face, all sweet and loving, like an old man kissing his middle-aged daughter who he still completely adores.

"God, I haven't fucked a woman as young as you in ages..." he sighs into her ear. "Thanks for making this senior citizen's cock feel like I was in my 50's again."

"Thank YOU for fucking my ass," she coos like a proper little whore.

"I got dibs on the chick's ass next," demands the mean-looking bastard with tattoos. He roughly nudges his partners-in-crime out of the way so that he has perfect access to Vivian's ruby-red asshole.

The bastard's dick is mammoth and bulging with veins. It looks to be at least 10 inches or more. Much larger than the old man's cock. Much bigger than MY cock.

"Vivian," I warn her with a big smile on my face, "this man behind you has an enormous penis. And by the look on his face, he's going to rape the ever-living shit out of your ass with it. Be prepared, Kitten, you might feel a bit of... discomfort."

"Good!" she screams at me. "What good is getting raped if there isn't pain involved?!"

And with that, the bastard's monster-prick plunges deep into her shit-hole, using the old man's spunk as lube.

"Oh FUUUUCK!" Vivian howls. "It hurts!!"

"Good, I hope it does, you little sex maniac," is the bastard's response.

He looks around at all of us, as if we're completely stupid.

"This bitch has got three holes, so why the fuck are we only using one or two at a time?! Somebody get underneath her and rape her cunt while I ass-fuck her!"

Instantly, some guy slides underneath Vivian's body, and she instinctually nestles her wet steamy twat right down onto his throbbing erection. All the while, the bastard sodomizes her ass so fast and so hard that all you can hear is the sound of their bodies slapping together.

I've dreamed of this for so long, seeing my wife get double penetrated by two complete strangers. Men with strong, meaty cocks that completely trump mine in size.

"That's it, baby," I encourage Vivian, watching her take those two hot, nasty dicks at the same time. "Let them ravage your body. Let them use it to make their cocks feel good."

"I can't... believe... I'm doing this," she grunts on the verge of yet another orgasm.

"Now dude, yeah you!" yells the bastard, pointing to a guy jacking off at the head of the bed. "You fuck the bitch's mouth while we rape her other holes. The only air that should be going in and out of this whore is through her nostrils!"

The man puts his hand on the back of Vivian's head and guides her face to his prick. She takes it deep in her mouth with one quick swallow.

"Yes, Vivian, that's a good little slut," I say snidely. "Let them use all your holes. Show them what a complete fuck-pig you really are."

Slurping and sucking... moaning and groaning... my wife is completely packed to the gills with cock, taking dick up her ass, in her pussy, and down her throat. But they demand more.

"Use your hands too, bitch!" the brute pummeling her ass growls into her ear. "Every inch of you should be devoted to pleasing our cocks! We've got dicks here that need to be jerked off!"

Blindly, Vivian reaches out to either side of her and finds two long, greasy boners. She wraps her hands around them and jacks them off while the three other guys pump her body full of man-meat.

"My God, Vivian," I shutter, "you're actually pleasing five men at the same time."

The bastard fucking her asshole looks right at me and says, "Her body was BUILT for fucking, man!"

A guy standing beside me bends down and whispers into Vivian's ear, "God made you for one thing, baby -- to satisfy men's cocks! That's the only reason you're here on this earth, slut!"

She pulls the sticky-wet prick from her mouth to reply, "Yes, I know. And I love it. I love pleasing men!" And with those words, she goes right back to servicing the cock with her lips and her tongue and her throat.

"Shit, she sure knows how to suck dick," groans the man fucking Vivian's face. "I'm gonna cum any second."

"You hear that, slave?" says the man pleasuring her pussy. "You're gonna get a nice creamy treat... and you better drink every last bit of it!"

With determination Vivian continues to swallow that long juicy cock, ready for her reward.

"Oh fuck!" yells the man getting sucked off, as he tightens his grip on two handfuls of Vivian's hair. "Drink me, you nasty bitch! Drink me down!!"

His goes cross-eyed as he unloads his sperm down my wife's gullet. I see the throat muscles in her neck working to swallow every last drop of his seed.

He pulls his spent prick from Vivian's mouth and then slaps her on the forehead with it.

"Did you like that, you kinky little freak?" he says.

"More cum!" the little nymphomaniac chants. "More cum! Gimme more cum!"

And immediately her wish is granted as the men she's jerking off start shooting jets of spunk in unison. Their warm, sticky sperm flies everywhere, hitting her on both sides of her face, covering her cheeks, her nose, even the blindfold.

"Yes!! YES!!" Vivian screams her approval. "Thank you for cumming on my face! I love feeling it all over my skin!!"

"My God, Vivian," I growl. "You just love all these big cocks, don't you?"

"Uhhhm-hmmm..." she murmurs. "I do... I love each and every one of them."

"You love 'em in your mouth, you love 'em in your pussy, and you love 'em in your goddamn ASS!"

"Oh dear God, David, I DO! I'm totally addicted to these cocks!"

"Tell me in which hole you like the cocks the best, you filthy little whore!"

"In my ass," she moans. "I like when the cocks hurt me."

This perverse answer comes as a bit of a surprise even to the bastard violating her rectum. I watch his face get all screwed up as he uncontrollably starts spurting his load straight into my wife's shit-chute.

"Oh fuck, you sadistic little bitch!" he roars, pulling her hair hard as he rapidly humps away at her butt.

"Oh my God," she hisses. "You just came so much in my ass! Oh, it's so fucking warm and goopy..."

When the bastard slips his deflating donkey-cock from my wife's rectum, he cups his hand at the bottom of her ass-crack. Cum oozes out of her, and he collects a small pool of his spent seed in his palm. He then brings his hand up to Vivian's face.

"Stick your tongue out, sweetie," he commands. "It's time to taste cum straight from your ass."

She does as she's told, and he smears his handful of semen and ass juice all onto her tongue... and then all over her face. Mixing it with the cum of the other two men. Her white creamy skin glistens, all glazed with spunk. Her tongue rolls around her lips, savoring all the delicious nastiness.

"Somebody get a cock back in the bitch's ass," the bastard barks to his cohorts. "Don't show this cunt any mercy!"

A man climbs behind Vivian, and - just like that - he thrusts his throbbing member into her tender little whore-hole. Then, like an animal, he proceeds to roughly ass-fuck her.

"Oh my God... Oh my dear sweet God," my wife aches, as her body bucks to the rhythm of the cocks pumping in and out of her.

"I hope you're not getting tired, Vivian," I say. "There are still so many men here that need to fuck you."

"Not a chance," she says, enjoying her second DP of the night, humping back against their pricks like a truly happy slut.

"Ahhh, God-DAMN it!" moans the man pounding up into Vivian's cunt. "Get ready for another helping of baby-juice, honey! OH YEEEEESSS!!!"

Vivian tilts her head back, her mouth is open and her tongue is wagging back and forth. She's just loving it, as she fucks herself up and down on the thick shaft until it shoots semen far up inside her uterus.

"David!" she calls to me as this strange man coats her insides with his cum. "Look at me, baby! I'm getting fucked by a roomful of guys... just for you! Just like you've always wanted!!"

*****

It seems like hours have gone by and they are still gangbanging my wife. She keeps begging them to fuck her, spit on her, and cum all over her... as well as inside her.

Her pussy is so stretched out that no one wants to fuck it anymore. They'll only fuck her ass or her mouth at this point. I'm watching in delight as the big brutal cocks take turns trying to pulverize my wife's asshole into submission.

But... she's still insatiable.

Her voice is hoarse from so much screaming, but still she cries out, "More cocks... more cum... PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

The vicious-looking black man is about to take his first turn up Vivian's ass as he eases behind her.

"You motherfuckers got her loosened up nice for me. Now it's time she felt a real man's dick up that ass."

He slaps all of his meat down onto her ass-crack. Vivian jolts, feeling the unbelievable size and immense strength of what is about to enter her once-tender, once-tight, little brown-eye.

"Baby, you ready to feel black dick up your white booty?" he laughs wickedly and plunges the enormous head of his cock into her anus.

"Ooooh, shit," she hisses, her whole body cringing as the big black snake burrows deeper into her anal tract.

"Hey hubby," he says to me. "Go behind me and check this shit out. See how good it looks back there... with me fuckin' your slut-wife up her crack-hole."

I do as he orders, and between his legs I can see his 12-inch cock pumping deeper and deeper into my wife's rectum.

"YES!" she suddenly barks. "Fuck my ass!"

But then, for some reason, the black man pulls his long, glistening cock out from between her creamy white buns... and I truly can't believe what I'm seeing.

Could that really be Vivian's asshole?! I stare at it in disbelief... amazed that what was once a delicate, pretty-pink rosebud now looks like a gaping black hole that you could fall into and never find your way out of.

"Bitch," I hear the black man address Vivian, "don't be ORDERING me to fuck your ass. You gotta say 'please'."

"Oh God, PLEASE fuck my ass!"

"Tell me you LOVE me again, slut."

"I do, I do, I love you! Now PLEASE fuck me! PLEEEEASE!"

"You love me more than your sick-ass husband who let 25 guys come up in this motherfucker and rape your ass?"

"Yes, I love you more. You fuck me so much better than he EVER could."

"You hear that, hubby?" laughs the black man. "Maybe I'll take your bitch home with me since she loves me so much more than you."

Through his legs, I watch as he forces his long black billy-club back inside Vivian's deep dark hole. Inch after inch of cock-meat just sinks inside her.

"That's it! Fuck me DEEP!" she begs him.

That big black snake just drills deeper and deeper, attacking her stretched hole with each savage thrust.

The room starts to spin as I see that his manhood has become completely buried balls-deep in her ass.

"Ah YES! Tear me apart with your beautiful big black cock!!" Vivian shrieks, her body going into convulsions. "I love the way you hurt me!!!"

He can't take it anymore. He slowly pulls all of his fuck-meat out of Vivian's butt-hole. His foot-long prick shimmers with her ass juice.

"Roll over and clean my cock, bitch."

Vivian does as she's told and crawls between his legs. She slathers her tongue all over that big black billy-club... sniffing at every inch of it... savoring the slutty taste and scent of her anal crevice.

And suddenly... something happens. Something that is not according to the ground rules that Randall was supposed to ensure every guy here was to understand.

"I can't take this blindfold shit anymore, bitch," the black guy grumbles. "I want you to look right into my eyes when I cum all over your pretty little face."

And with that, he tears the blindfold right off her!

Vivian blinks in rapid succession for a moment as her eyes adjust to the light. As things come into focus, I'm sure all she can make out is the naked flesh of all these strange horny men surrounding her.

Jacking himself off, the black man takes a handful of Vivian's sweat-soaked hair and yanks until she looks up at him. Her beautiful drugged-out eyes stare lovingly into those of this man who has just fucked her ass ever so deep.

"That's it, sugar. Keep looking at me while I blast all over your slut face."

The first stream of cum lands in a long gooey trail on her forehead. It runs right between her eyes and down the bridge of her nose. She clamps her eyes shut and jerks her head back, amazed by the impact. And suddenly ropes of splooge leap forth, covering the rest of her... everywhere! Her eyebrows, her lips, her nostrils. All the while, the black man is howling in pleasure as he paints his masterpiece all over my wife's face.

Vivian's tongue snakes out of her mouth, scooping up the sperm that covers her lips. "You're so delicious," she sighs.

With the black man's cum dripping down her face, she looks around at the room full of strange men that have been violating her pussy, her ass, and her mouth for the past several hours.

"I want all of you to shower me in your cum," she pleads like a demented nympho, her lips curled and her nostrils flared.

In an instant she's completely surrounded by six men, all of them furiously jacking-off their cocks. She looks up at them and licks her lips in anticipation of the hot creamy sauce she's about to be fed. She looks so amazingly beautiful as the slutty little target in their circle jerk.

"Open your mouth, you little fuck," one of them growls at Vivian.

With her eyes still wide open, staring up at the jerking cocks, she parts her lips and her tongue comes out, fluttering in the air... just waiting, just begging for fresh jism to hit it.

In an instant, she's getting covered in it. Wave after wave of white sticky sperm splatters onto her face as three of the men orgasm simultaneously. They're groaning in pure bliss as Vivian catches cum on her tongue and swallows it, then catches more cum on her tongue and swallows that... repeating the process over and over like a voracious sexual maniac.

"Yes, keep showering me in CUM!" she snarls.

Seeing her face become increasingly coated with nasty spunk, the three other cocks begin to explode all over Vivian as well.

Jets of hot gooey cum are hitting her at every angle. She's trying to keep her eyes open so she can relish in the depraved sight of all these cum-gushing cocks. But there's just too much sperm. It's now coated her eyelids and her lashes. She blinks repeatedly, looking up at the pricks as they rain more and more spunk onto her face... her hair... her body.

"Oh yes..." Vivian moans, her words sounding a bit garbled because of all the semen in her mouth. "Drown me in cum!"

More men climb onto the bed, pumping their cocks and pissing streams of splooge all over my wife's body.

Jolts of sperm relentlessly smack onto her cheeks, her forehead, her nose, her eyelids.

Gloppy with wads of cum, her hair has become a completely saturated and matted mess. It literally looks as if someone has dumped a giant bucket of semen over her head.

"More... please... more..." Vivian groans, as cum overflows from her mouth.

"C'mon, you little Bukkake slut," someone shouts, "swallow that shit in your mouth!"

"Yeah, you little cum-junkie, we want that sperm in your belly!"

As if it were the most natural thing in the world, Vivian tilts her head back and begins gargling the milky-white cream in her mouth.

"Go ahead, Vivian," I hear myself encouraging her, "drink that thick delicious sperm."

With her head tipped back, I can see right inside Vivian's mouth as she holds it wide open and continues to gargle. It literally looks like a sparkling-pink bowl full of boiling semen. And then... she closes her lips... and it all disappears.

The men cheer manically as Vivian's neck muscles work to carry the enormous load down her throat and into her tummy.

She then opens her mouth wide and sticks out her tongue to show us all what a good little cum-hungry whore she is.

"AHHHHH..." she hums, wiggling her tongue back and forth.

Someone pushes Vivian down onto the mattress so that she's flat on her back. I can't believe how many men still haven't creamed on her yet. They just keep climbing onto the bed in droves, pumping their cocks in their fists. Vivian just lies there, loving it as torrents of cum continue to land all over her flesh. Every thirty seconds or so, she raises her hands to her face and begins shoveling all the sloppy hot dick-sauce from her cheeks... right into her mouth.

*****

They've gone now. Randall and the others. Vivian is sprawled out on the bed, just as they left her. Her entire body - not to mention the mattress - is completed saturated with sperm.

I look her over from head to toe.

Baby-batter is glazed all over her neck and her tits. And my God... there's something so erotic about seeing your wife's belly button overflowing with semen! The semen of other men...!

DrMick
DrMick
275 Followers